- Text Size +

Tasha gleamed pure exuberance as she spotted the Empire State Building.

“THERE YOU ARE,” she said, her excited smile horrifying those still watching her. She’d always had a fondness for the monumental tower that dominated the Manhattan skyline. Though now, it looked nothing more than a detailed model made of lego on the other side of an average sized room. She took a lazy step forward, casting just a brief glance down at what her massive foot was about to erase from existence – not that it mattered.   

She could feel the crunch of several low-rise apartment buildings crumble to dust under her sole. Like stepping on a bundle of twigs fashioned into imaginary houses, they offered no resistance to her incalculable weight. And before she could even contemplate how many lives she’d just wiped out, she stepped forward again, deleting another city block.

It only took a few more steps before Tasha stood next to the Empire State Building. The tower was about half her height, with the pointed tip nearly reaching her navel. Looking down, her smile widened even further as she noticed tiny moving specks on the top of the building. She bent over, lowering her face as close as possible to the open terrace, but even then the tiny beings were too small to see clearly. She noticed they were mostly still however, and instead of fleeing for their lives, either paralyzed in fear or content taking in her titanic beauty.

“HELLO, LITTLE BUGS.”

 

*

 

Steve’s knees almost gave out as he blew the biggest load of his life down the throat of a stranger. He couldn’t look down as she gurgled and choked, pulling out his dick mid-orgasm only to have it continue spraying over her face and chest. His eyes were glued on the gigantic Tasha, who stared back at him with her encapsulating smile.

BOOOOM

She took a step forward, causing the entire Earth to shake.

“It… it worked!” an incredulous voice called out behind Steve. “She’s coming to us! The Goddess is coming!”

“She’s not the only one,” the woman on her knees jested as she stood, her face frosted like a cake. She licked a glob of cum off her lips and swallowed. “Mmm, of course Tasha has excellent taste in lovers.”

BOOOOOOOM

“Do you think she will swallow me…as I have swallowed you?” she asked.

Steve finally broke his gaze from Tasha at the absurd, but also very relevant, question. He looked at the ridiculous image of the insane woman before him. Her face and cleavage coated in cum like a pornstar, staring at him longingly with large puppy-dog eyes. By the tone of her voice, she sounded almost as if she wanted to be swallowed by Tasha.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

“I… uh… I don’t…” Steve stammered, trying and failing to reply with a coherent response. Instead he turned his attention back to the encroaching giantess, who loomed larger with every step.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Windows began shattering as Tasha’s booming steps grew more explosive.

“She could drink us all, you know…” the woman said, turning to face Tasha. “I already watched her, swallowing non-believers by the handful. She’s so big now…we’re like tiny sperm to her. She could swallow us by the millions. Oh Tasha… I… I think I’m ready.”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Steve and the other onlookers nervously sized up at the wall of flesh that was Tasha’s flat stomach, just a few feet from the side of the building. Steve looked at her cavernous belly button, then up to the alluring curve of her underboobs. Then as her face slowly appeared from behind her mountainous globes, his still exposed cock turned to iron again.

Tasha’s enormous face grew even larger as she bent over – her surreal movement appearing otherworldly at her impossible size. Steve’s gaze was locked onto her piercing eyes, and he only looked away when her giant, pink nipple momentarily filled the sky. Part of him wanted to reach out for it, and feel if it was as soft and pillowy as it seemed, but it disappeared within seconds as her impressive chest settled around the 70th floor. Instead, Steve stood frozen, face to face with the giant woman of his dreams.

A thunderous rumbling forced Steve to cover his ears, along with the rest of the onlookers. Tasha’s humongous lips moved in slow motion, but none could comprehend what she was saying. She was too close, and too large – her vibrating vocal cords only resulted in a deafening, unintelligible garble that filled even the most fanatical observers with a sense of impending doom.

But Steve was still in awe. His sensory overload was causing him to shake, and he consciously had to remember to breathe. The detail of her face so close was staggering. Her individual eye lashes were thick, like the braided steel of a suspension bridge. The pores on her nose were large and varied. And every exhale from her pink lips felt like a warm, tempest wind. And Steve… was happy. He felt as if time was standing still, and nothing around him mattered anymore. He could just stare at Tasha’s gigantic face, study her features for hours, and be perfectly content.

And then her enormous finger rocketed into view.

 

*

 

Tasha marveled at the small crowd of observers staring back at her. There were only about a dozen of them, and so small she couldn’t discern any particular features. Only that, for whatever reason, they weren’t running away from her.

“YOU’RE AWFULLY BRAVE, TINY BUGS,” Tasha boomed, biting her lip slowly. She raised her index finger – a normally innocent gesture, but to such miniscule creatures, was nothing short of menacing. “AREN’T YOU AFRAID THAT I’LL SQUISH YOU?”

Tasha smiled, not expecting a response. She saw three of the bugs off to the side of the observation deck, away from the others. They’d be perfect examples, she’d thought. She didn’t want to crush all of them, after all. Not yet.

“BECAUSE YOU SHOULD BE.”

 

*

 

The air rang with Tasha’s bellowing, incomprehensible voice as she held the tip of her finger threateningly over their heads. Steve followed Tasha’s tremendous eyes, over to the three men bowing zealously and chanting Tasha’s name. They in fact seemed so dedicated to their worship, that they didn’t even notice being engulfed in darkness as the shadow of her finger blocked out the sun.

For just a split second, their cries of “Tasha!” turned to horrified screams as the entire Empire State Building shook violently. Steve and the woman covered in his cum both fell to their knees as Tasha’s giant digit crashed into the building just a few feet away, flattening the men into a fine pulp. Windows shattered and concrete crumbled as their frail bodies were obliterated, leaving only bloodstained bricks behind as the finger effortlessly lifted back into the air.

And when Steve finally managed to pull his gaze from the gore-filled crater, he saw Tasha’s smile as big as ever.

 

*

 

Tasha couldn’t even feel the tiny bodies explode beneath her fingertip, but simply knowing they had been reduced to red stains with only the slightest exertion of pressure sent shivers down to her pussy. She smiled as she pulled her hand back, noticing that the remaining survivors had barely moved, and were seemingly resigned to their fate.

“THEY GOT OFF QUICK,” Tasha giggled, in as innocent a tone as possible for such a gigantic being. “NOW IT’S MY TURN.”

Tasha reached down and gripped the Empire State Building like it was a thick water bottle. Steel and glass cracked as she gently squeezed the tower, sizing it up. As big as she was, she couldn’t fit her fingers around the famous building.

“STILL NOT BIG ENOUGH,” she boomed. “AT LEAST… NOT YET.”

Tasha stood back up to her full height, and began massaging her breast with her left hand. Then, as her moans filled the ruins of Manhattan, she lowered her bloodied index finger to her clit.

 

*

 

To Steve, it sounded like the sky was tearing open as Tasha’s deep moans reverberated throughout the city. He looked up, hundreds of feet, as she caressed her buxom breast, occasionally giving her hard nipple a playful pinch. Her other hand was buried in her crotch, just a few dozen feet in front of him, slowly moving up and down. The smell of her excitement was thick and pungent on the air, and Steve couldn’t get enough. He began absent mindedly stroking himself, only stopping when he felt a much smaller hand grab his balls.

“Please, don’t waste that magical seed,” the cum-covered woman said, massaging his testicles without looking away from the masturbating giantess. “Fill me… before we fill her.”

Unable, or unwilling, to stop her, Steve simply gawked up at Tasha’s enormity as the woman pulled off her pants, and backed her plump ass onto his hardon. He moaned as he slipped in, her pussy already soaked and throbbing from the scene before them.

“Oh, Tasha…” the woman moaned as she began gyrating back and forth along Steve’s length. And while she was clearly enjoying herself, her cries were quickly drown out by Tasha’s own roars of pleasure.

“Holy…fuck…” Steve breathed as the woman bounced on his cock. “She’s… getting even… bigger!”

He looked up. Tasha’s head was thrown back in ecstasy as her hand draped along her neck. Her heaving breasts appeared even bigger than before as she breathed deeply, causing nearby clouds to scatter and dissipate around her open mouth. Her other hand, which just seconds before was at Steve’s eye level, was now steadily raising into the air, even though it was still vigorously pleasuring herself. Her thick thighs ascended into the air like skyscrapers being erected in real time, and only stopped when her knees became visible, and she cried out in a crescendo of orgasmic bliss.

 

*

 

Tasha had become wholly and completely addicted to growing. As she squeezed her tits and looked down at the tiny city before her, she barely even had to touch her sopping pussy to bring herself to climax. She wriggled her toes as her expanding feet bulldozed through buildings like they were sand, killing hundreds if not thousands under her unstoppable expansion. To her, it looked like everything was shrinking as she ascended higher and higher into the air, and she wondered just how big she could possibly get.

Images of herself bigger than a country, even the world itself, flashed across her mind as she felt the familiar building of warmth in her midsection.

“OHH… FUCK!!!!!” she screamed, exploding in size as she came.   

When she opened her eyes, the once magnificent Empire State Building didn’t even reach her knees.

“PERFECT,” she boomed, turning around with a wicked smile.

 

*

 

The Earth shook so vehemently when Tasha started to turn, Steve was sure the building would collapse beneath him at any moment. He knew skyscrapers were designed to allow for some tectonic movement in the event of an earthquake, but Tasha’s feet were simply so big that every step sounded like an atomic bomb detonating.

But Steve couldn’t look away, even while the crazed woman continued fucking him. He could barely crane his neck high enough to see Tasha’s giant round butt swing into view, filling the entire sky. It continued getting bigger, and bigger, and took Steve a few seconds to realize that it was just getting closer, and not larger.

An even louder explosion sounded, causing Steve to instinctively grab onto the woman’s hips for stability. He couldn’t even hear her cry out as she came as his ear drums burst from the thunderous sound. A few seconds later, he felt the same level of explosive vibrations, and slowly realized they were caused by Tasha lowering herself onto her shins, wiping out numerous city blocks. As he understood what position she was getting into, he looked up directly overhead to see Tasha’s enormous pink pussy, dripping with excitement and slowly lining up with the tip of the building. She spread her puffy lips apart with two enormous fingers, preparing her descent.

“TASHA!” the woman cried, stuffing herself to Steve’s pelvis as she convulsed uncontrollably. “Oh yes! Oh… oh, Tasha!”

The building’s antenna snapped like a twig as Tasha lowered, though it landed with a dangerous crash not far from Steve. The entire tower shook and rocked as the giantess impaled herself, with her bellowing moans only growing louder. A few of the observers had finally snapped, jumping over the railing to kill themselves before being turned into human lube for the giantess. But Steve just stood, staring up incredulously as Tasha’s pussy began engulfing the Empire State Building. 

Within seconds, they were in complete darkness. He could barely breathe, and felt the wet, warm walls of her pussy pushing downwards as he reached out his hand. The lower Tasha got, the tighter their confined space became, yet the crazed woman continued fucking Steve to the best of her ability. Steve clenched his eyes, imagining what Tasha must look like as she fucked herself with one of the largest buildings in the world. And then, before conceding to the immense pressure completely surrounding them, Steve finally came inside the woman he loved.

 

*

 

“OH FUCK!” Tasha screamed as she lowered herself onto the Empire State Building. “FINALLY SOMETHING BIG ENOUGH TO SATISFY ME.” She started slow, once again getting used to the fulfillment of being stuffed, but it didn’t take long for her to start bouncing her butt up and down. In fact, the skyscraper felt similar to her favorite pink dildo – the one Don had bought her during a fight so that she could go fuck herself.

Don briefly crossed her mind, and how just a few hours earlier she had stuffed his entire worthless body into her pussy. Now she was big enough to accommodate an entire skyscraper. All of the tiny people she saw on the observation deck, and likely thousands more inside racing to get out, were now all trapped inside her while she fucked herself silly. The more she thought about it, the quicker she felt another orgasm approaching. She wanted to hold it off as long as possible for fear of outgrowing her newfound sex toy, but it was too late. She closed her eyes, and gave into her primal lust. And as soon as she opened them, seeing the miniature city in chaos far below her, she came. Hard.

And she grew.