- Text Size +

Exhausted, Steve leaned against the concrete wall trying to catch his breath. By the time he made it to the Empire State Building, it had mostly been evacuated, however the elevators were still being used to transport people down and out of the building. Since he was interested in going up, however, Steve had to resort to the stairs. They were mostly vacant, except for the occasional person running down the stairs in a panicked gait. A few had tried to get Steve to go with them, but none could dissuade his ascent.  

Sweat poured off Steve’s forehead as he looked at the sign on the wall, which read ‘Seventy Third Floor’ in decorative cursive.

“Almost… there…” he chugged to himself between labored breaths. The fire in his chest was only matched by his burning hamstrings, but he grabbed the nearby railing and continued on.

Throughout his journey up the seemingly never-ending staircase, he could feel rhythmic vibrations reverberating throughout the building.

Tasha…

He could feel her every footstep, even though she was miles away for all he knew. Occasionally he could hear a particularly loud boom, or even a faint moan of pleasure, and that only quickened his pace. He couldn’t even imagine the wanton destruction she was unleashing. He knew the kind of damage she caused from simply walking, since he’d nearly experienced it firsthand as a final act. Steve never considered himself a god-fearing man – not with the kinds of things he saw on a regular basis as a paramedic – but he wondered if just barely surviving Tasha’s enormous foot was some sort of divine intervention.

Then he stopped, and genuinely contemplated whether Tasha was in fact God.

Maybe she wasn’t the maker of the world, he thought. But she certainly was the unmaker of it now. Her titanic size made her omnipotent; that much was glaringly obvious. And the bigger she grew, the more omnipresent she became. Was there a chance she was omniscient as well to complete the trio of divinity? Maybe she had known he was in that craterous footprint, and slowed her step for just a half-second to spare him. Was she trying to teach him a lesson? Or scare him, and show off how insignificant he really is compared to her godlike stature?

The strongest tremor yet shook Steve from his musings as he nearly fell backwards and down the stairs. He wasn’t sure if the building was going to survive this one, as the quake was accompanied by the loudest explosion Steve had ever heard in his entire life. As debris cracked down from the ceiling below, Steve gripped the shaking handrail with all his might, causing his teeth to rattle in his mouth. After a few seconds the rumbling calmed down, and the explosive boom was replaced with a sound Steve had heard before, and thought of often.

They were the frenzied groans of orgasmic bliss. He’d heard Tasha’s moans of pleasure before at his brother’s apartment after walking in unannounced. He could hear her through the walls, begging to be stuffed full, and announcing she was cumming. The uncanny comparison nearly made Steve laugh. Except this time, everyone in Manhattan could hear Tasha just on the other side of the wall, no matter what building they were in. And he wasn’t sure if Tasha could find anything big enough to stuff her now.

Steve resumed his ascent, though noticeably slower with a large erection now tenting his pants. Tasha’s moans grew louder, and Steve’s mind filled with images of what could transpiring right now. Maybe Tasha was pushing her tremendous butt into more skyscrapers as she fingered herself, like he witnessed not even an hour prior. Or maybe she was so big now, she was using a building as a dildo and literally flooding the streets with her juices. Was that even possible, Steve wondered? Would she eventually grow that large?

“Oh my god…” Steve muttered as he finally reached the top floor, looking out the window towards Central Park to answer his question. There he saw Tasha, only she wasn’t just big anymore. She was impossibly gigantic.

Steve slowly made his way out onto the exterior balcony of the 102nd floor, his eyes glued to Tasha. He couldn’t believe how big she’d grown. She was bigger than the Empire State Building… nearly twice as tall by now, Steve guessed. Even being a few miles away, he had to look up to see Tasha’s face. And she was as beautiful as ever. More so, even. Her tousled golden hair and smoky makeup looked professionally done as always, and her colossal scale accentuated the absurd curve of her waist-to-hip ratio as her body completely dominated the surrounding landscape.

But Steve realized it was her smile that made her look so unbearably sexy. Her full, pink lips curved perfectly over her teeth with an air of confidence he’d never seen before. And when combined with a threatening hint of malice, Steve’s state of terrified arousal kicked into overdrive.

“Tasha…” Steve whispered to himself. “How did this happen…”

“T… Tasha?” A squeaky voice called out behind Steve, causing him to jump.

Steve had been so focused on Tasha, he hadn’t even realized he wasn’t alone on the balcony. As he looked around, he noticed there were about a dozen or so other people with him, all staring at the naked giantess. Mostly men, though there were a couple of women too. Three of the men were on their hands and knees in apparent worship of Tasha, as they would occasionally look up and speak in a language Steve couldn’t identify, and then return their foreheads to the floor. One of them looked particular harrowed, with the back of his clothes stained red and a trail of crusted blood stemming from his ears. Steve wondered if this man had been as close to Tasha’s foot as he’d been.

“Yes…” Steve said, “Tasha. That’s her name.”

The squeaky man’s eyes glimmered with reverence. “T…Tasha…” he said slowly, like it was a forbidden word only the most privileged could ever utter.

 Steve looked around at the other people on the roof. A few of them had paid Steve’s arrival no mind. Instead, they were brazenly masturbating while staring at Tasha. One man had his cock sticking straight out of his fly, which he pumped rhythmically unblinking with his mouth open. Two others beside him had taken their pants off completely. And the few women on the roof all had their hands down their pants touching themselves too, Steve noticed. Whether they were turned on by Tasha’s body, power, or just jealous that her growth hadn’t happened to them, Steve couldn’t say. But no matter the reason, it wasn’t helping his erection go down.

“How… how do you know?” the squeaky man asked. Steve noticed the man couldn’t look at him for more than a second, before having to return his gaze to Tasha. Almost as if he was terrified the giant woman would vanish at any given moment. “Are… are you a… prophet?”

The people masturbating and praying all stopped momentarily, as they faced the newcomer.

“No,” Steve said. “I just… know her. That woman… Tasha… that’s the woman I love.”

Everyone looked to Steve, and then back to the giant. A large BOOOOM broke the extended silence as Tasha stomped on a block of buildings, her deep laughter echoing like thunder from the heavens.

The trio of men on their hands and knees resumed their worship and bowed, two of them now reciting “Tasha o Akbar” over and over again.

As the squeaky man stumbled off muttering to himself, one of the women came over taking his place. Up close, Steve realized she was quite attractive. Tall, with long black hair and big green eyes, and cheeks covered in a trail of dark mascara. Her clothes had been ripped and torn, and smudges of dirt and blood covered her body too. Wearing only a shredded tank top and a black push-up bra, Steve couldn’t help but quickly glance down at her impeccable cleavage.  

“You’re her lover?” the woman asked, her tone an eerie combination of curiosity, trauma and terror. “The Goddess?”

They thought she was a Goddess too, Steve thought. So maybe he wasn’t crazy after all.

Before he could answer, the woman continued, “Can you bring her to us?”

Steve wasn’t sure what these people wanted. They were clearly getting off on Tasha’s presence, though which facet he wasn’t exactly sure. He didn’t understand his own feelings on the matter either. He loved every part of Tasha, and those feelings only amplified along with every growth spurt she experienced. But was he also turned on by her unforgivable rampage? She must have killed tens of thousands of innocent people by now – under her feet… under her butt… and right now, under a finger! Steve watched incredulously as Tasha crawled down on her own hands and knees, and slowly and deliberately pushed her index finger into the ground as she laughed. Her crimes were reprehensible to a human, but he wasn’t sure if that standard applied to Tasha anymore. The laws of men meant nothing to a Goddess.

“Uhm… maybe,” Steve mumbled, lost in his thoughts but noticing the woman was staring at him.

“What if we make her jealous?” the woman asked, arching one carefully plucked eyebrow. “I know it sounds… blasphemous… but we need her. We need Tasha here.”

“How would you do that?” Steve asked.

The woman licked her lips seductively and smiled as she dropped to her knees. “I’ll be the martyr.” She placed a hand on the bulge threatening to rip Steve’s pants.

“Hey…” Steve started, instinctively brushing her hand away.

“No, I must!” the woman retorted, a genuine fear filling her eyes. “The Goddess will know of my sin, I’m sure of it. She will punish me… oh yes, for I have been very bad. But we need her. We need Tasha.”

Steve wasn’t sure if the woman was high on something, or had simply lost her mind, but he didn’t stop her as she massaged him through his pants. Hell, maybe she was right? If Tasha really was all-knowing, maybe this was the quickest way to get her to the Empire State Building? Or maybe he’d lost his mind too, finding himself agreeing with the plan of a crazy woman.

Steve placed his hands on his hips, almost absent-mindedly nodding his consent.

The woman smiled and unzipped Steve’s fly. As his hardon flopped out, she gripped it in one hand and placed the head up to her soft lips. “Forgive me, Tasha,” she whispered, before engulfing half his length into her mouth.

Steve threw his head back in pleasure as the woman started bobbing up and down his shaft. Eyes shut, he envisioned it was Tasha’s mouth salivating all over his knob. Instead, when he opened them he saw the green eyes of a stranger looking up as she blew him. So he looked up at Tasha instead, who was casually laying on her hip, shoveling what he assumed to be people into her mouth, and sucking off her fingers with unbridled pleasure.

“Fuck…” Steve groaned, feeling himself come close to the edge.

“Mmph… mmph… cum!” the woman said without removing Steve’s engorged member from her mouth. “Cum and … mmph… bring her to us!”

Tasha stood back up to her full horrifying height, and looked around as if to get her bearings. And when she spotted the Empire State Building she stopped, her face beaming with excitement.

Steve felt his eyes lock with Tasha’s. He knew without a shadow of a doubt, the colossal woman was looking directly at him.

THERE YOU ARE.” She boomed.

Steve erupted.