- Text Size +

Tasha had a thought. Only fleeting, but as dark as she was tall. As she looked down into the street below her at the hundreds of miniature people fleeing in terror, she couldn’t help but think… what if this wasn’t a dream? Sure, the thought had crossed her mind earlier, but she dismissed it as quickly as it appeared. She was simply too big for this to be reality, she thought. It was impossible, beyond her wildest dreams. But that’s exactly what gave her pause now. The longer she remained gigantic, the harder it was getting to dismiss the thought as absurd. Everything she saw, heard, and even felt was so incredibly detailed and lifelike. She’d never experienced a dream so surreal… and wondered if her subconscious imagination was even capable of creating the scenario that was her current predicament. That sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach churned whenever she thought what if… what if this was actually real life?

She grew.

Tasha looked down. The growth was mostly imperceptible to her, already being so large. But to the hordes of panicked citizens still looking up at the naked behemoth, her growth spurt was all too obvious. Her enormous face, slowly moving from side to side, raised higher into the sky as it surveyed the diminutive city below. Her giant lower lip curled inward and beneath the wall of ivory white that was her front teeth.

Tasha bit her lower lip. All the people she’d crushed… all the people she’d killed. And ate. Oh god, had she really done that?

She grew.

And what she’d done to her former boyfriend, Don! Not only had she horrifically murdered him, but she tortured him, in front of the entire world. She hated the man with every fibre of her being, but what she did was more than an abuse of power. It was irreprehensible. Unforgivable.

She grew.

As she looked down at the ant-sized populace, she felt exposed for the first time, if not quite vulnerable. She wondered how many hundred eyes were on her massive chest, covering her nipples with her arm in an attempt at modestly, but only creating an even more-appealing crest of cleavage as she squished her arm into her own breasts. She peeked behind her too, wondering how many were looking up at her round butt, dangerously looming overhead. She’d spent countless hours squatting and toning her booty to show off, but not like this.

She sighed.

“WHAT THE FUCK...” she boomed, absent mindedly-taking a step forward. Her foot unknowingly cast a mammoth shadow over dozens of people who never again would see the light of day.

Boooooooooooooom

Her foot landed with a thunderous boom, sheering a bus in half like it was made of aluminum foil. The unfortunate bodies caught under Tasha were obliterated in a microsecond, liquefied into an unrecognizable paste by her immense weight. Their entire collective lifetimes instantly erased by this giant, naked woman. People lost their minds, shrieking with terror until their voice cords ached. Just seconds ago, their neighbours, their friends, their children were running right behind them. Now they were a collection of fluids and meat, still beneath the building-sized foot.

“WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO…” she muttered to herself, which rumbled down to the city of New York like thunder.

Before the panicked crowd could even run more than a few steps, the humongous foot started slowly lifting into the air again.

Tasha was relatively unaware of the sheer horror she was unleashing on the city block below her. She was, for the first time since growing, pondering the repercussions of her actions, and feeling like her old, anxious self. But that didn’t mean a reprieve from the abominable dread for the thousands of people running for their lives.

Booooooooooooooom

Tasha’s impossibly large foot crashed into the earth, the force shattering windows and claiming the lives of several more panicked New Yorkers. An unlucky man squealed as he clutched the bloody stumps where his legs appeared just seconds before. The edge of the giant foot caught his legs as he ran, but just enough to instantly crush them and tear his body in two. His screams quickly ended as he bled out, but they were replaced by hundreds of more terrified cries.

As she continued her inattentive death march, Tasha kept growing. The fear and remorse of her actions kicked the HECT formula into overdrive as she swelled past the surrounding buildings, quickly surpassing 700… 800… 900 feet tall.

Thousands of terrified New Yorkers in Central Park looked up, mesmerized by the giant growing blonde. To the crowds that had been witnessing her rampage from the beginning, the sight of her gorgeous head raising past the trees had been frightening enough, not to mention when she grew past the buildings. But now they were seeing almost her entire body, and she was heading their way at an alarming pace. Hundreds had settled in the park, away from the collapsing buildings of Midtown in a desperate attempt in finding a safe space to outlast the rampaging woman. Though that safety was growing more precarious by the second as Tasha loomed larger and closer.  

Tasha was so preoccupied with the flurry of thoughts in her head that she didn't even notice the tiny construction zone roped off in front of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. A sinkhole had erupted into the subway the night before, but the miniature warning signs and yellow caution tape went unheeded as Tasha's enormous foot burst through, landing with a resounding [i]Boooooooooom[/i]. Instantly the uneven ground gave out under her immeasurable weight, causing the entire block to cave into the subway, sending with it a cascade of screaming people to their graves below.

"UHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH..." Tasha’s deep voice moaned as her foot sank deeper underground than she expected, causing her to lose her balance.

The hordes of people in Central Park could only look up, paralyzed in fear, as the giant woman fell towards them. To them, it looked like she was falling in slow motion. But no matter how slow she appeared to be falling, they knew there was no escape. A black shadow enveloped the Museum of Art and the Great Lawn behind it, full of terrified people either screaming to their respective gods, or running away in futility, as the enormous body completely blocked out the sun. The ones who watched – whether frozen in fear, or simply resigned to their fate – watched as Tasha’s round, mountainous breasts just kept getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger... 

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Tasha's massive body crashed to the ground, resulting in a thunderous earthquake that sounded like a million bombs simultaneously detonating. The Museum of Art was instantly demolished by her gigantic knee as it ploughed through the storied building. Seismic shocks reverberated throughout Manhattan, collapsing several more buildings and claiming countless more victims. Dust and debris from the impact kicked up into large greyish-brown clouds, so high that the only part of the titanic woman that could be seen above the dust was her tremendous, round ass that stuck straight up. In fact, with every passing second, more and more of her curved butt – which more closely resembled the Superdome than a woman's behind – became visible above the dust cloud, which wasn't going down.

Barely bruised and slightly embarrassed, Tasha’s pink face was hidden from view in the clouds of billowing smoke throughout the crater she’d created. Those closest to her head that’d survived the giantess’ fall could feel the heat of her breath every time she exhaled, each feeling like a mini hurricane. She wondered how many innocent souls she had just crushed underneath her because of her clumsiness… she’d probably squished dozens under her breasts alone, she figured. But instead of crying or panicking as she expected, she moaned softly. Her right hand had instinctively made its way to her crotch as she laid on the ground, and she could feel the heat permeating from her soaking pussy.

“FUCK IT,” she growled, making her decision. Even if she wasn’t dreaming, she’d gone too far, and killed too many to ever think about making things right. And as she laid on the ground, her body taking up a good portion of the biggest park in New York City, she allowed the primal pleasures flooding her system with dopamine to take over. Taking advantage of the temporary cover of dust and smoke, she began massaging her clitoris in a circular motion with her two biggest fingers, and within seconds found herself on the brink of orgasm. The pavement for blocks rumbled as the giantess cried out in pleasure, her climax fueling her growth, and her size making her cum even harder, resulting in an endless feedback loop of pleasure, growth, and for the population of New York City, certain death.

 

*

 

“General, we’ve made it to Alpha Squad’s last known location, over,” an infantry man spoke into his radio, gripping his M4 rifle tightly.   

“Copy Private. Any survivors? Over.” a tinny voice replied, completely void of hope.

The private surveyed the decimated city block. The street was completely destroyed from the giantess’ stomping feet, replaced with craters filled with sheet metal that used to be American tanks, and fluids that used to be American soldiers.

“N… none so far, sir, but we’re still searching. Over.”

The private hopped from sinkhole to sinkhole along with his platoon, hoping to find at least a single survivor, but there was no one. He tried focusing on his assigned task, but the deep, orgasmic moans of the giant woman who’d slaughtered his fellow soldiers reverberated through the street, filling him with a conflicted anger that was somehow still turning him on. When the moaning finally stopped, the entire earth began to shake.

A dark shadow enveloped the private as he looked up, and up, and up. As the towering goddess stood to her full height, the private dropped his rifle to the ground in futility.

“S…sir,” the private croaked weakly into his radio. “She… she grew again.”

“Copy. Estimated height?” the tinny voice asked.

The private swallowed. He looked at a skyscraper that was still standing, off in the distance, but close enough to the giant woman to be used as a scale. He waited a few seconds, then re-calculated again, coming up with the same regretful number.

“T… t…. tw…”

“SPIT IT OUT, PRIVATE!” the tinny voice shouted.

“Twenty five hundred feet, sir!” the private cried.

“My god…”

“Conservatively, s…sir. Twenty five hundred feet… at least.”

“Get your men out of there private,” the tinny voice said in a hushed exasperation. “Full evacuation, I repeat full evacuation.”

“S…sir?”

“I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE! Nukes are en route… I repeat, nukes are en route.”