- Text Size +

Eric loved working on Wall Street. He earned close to seven figures last year as a senior partner in his firm, and things were looking even better this year. And the money wasn’t even his favorite part of the job – it was the power. Sure he loved the $500,000 Mercedes he bought outright with cash, and the expensive Italian suit he was currently sitting in, but the power was what really drove him. And it’s what lead to the two unbelievably gorgeous interns on their knees blowing him as he looked out the panoramic window of his 25th floor office.

“Ohhh, yeah,” he moaned, “suck that fucking cock. Show me who wants it more.” He’d told them there was only going to be one opening in his firm when the summer ended, and the position would go to whoever gave the best head. The two women didn’t even hesitate before dropping to their knees to eagerly take turns sucking his dick.      

Eric clasped his hands behind his head and looked out the window as the blond intern started bobbing up and down in his lap. The brunette aggressively tongued his balls, occasionally sucking one into her mouth and releasing it with an audible pop. If anyone was looking out their window in the skyscraper across the street, they could see the two women servicing him with clarity in the midday sun. Eric closed his eyes, focusing on the sounds of moaning and slurping.

“Mmmmm,” the blond purred, choking slightly halfway down his thick penis. “Your cock is so fucking big, Mr. Towers.” She began humming loudly as she put it back down her throat, which drove Eric insane. He wasn’t sure how she did it, but it felt like his entire office was shaking. She was good.

“Mmm, the BIGGEST!” the brunette agreed, sucking on the bottom side of his shaft while pulling out her large tits.

Eric smiled and opened his eyes to look at the two sluts on their knees - the last thing he expected to see was an enormous blue eye filling his entire window, staring at him. He sat, frozen in terror, as the two unknowing interns continued sucking his dick like they were shooting a porno. Slowly, the billboard-sized eye blinked. Then, it began lifting into the sky, out of Eric’s view. For a brief glimpse, the window was replaced by a giant, smiling mouth, and then, what looked like an impossibly large nipple.

On the street, Tasha slowly started standing up. She had bent over to peer into the windows of the tiny buildings that lined the street, and was pleasantly surprised with the free show she was observing. As she stood up, the glass from the windows on the building behind her shattered and crashed to the ground as her giant butt had pressed into the face of the building, easily demolishing it. She hadn’t even noticed.

When she stood to her full height, the office window she’d been peering through was at waist level. Turned on by the tiny double blowjob, she bit her lower lip and reached towards the miniature window with her right hand.

Eric’s face whitened as all the blood in his body throbbed to his engorged penis, which was sitting on the tongues on the two oblivious interns still on their knees. When the blonde took the initiative and stuck the large head back between her plump lips, Eric let out a primal groan as he blew his load halfway down her throat. Semi-choking, she pulled his spasming dick out of her mouth, letting it spray a few ropes of cum on the brunette’s face and tits. Eric, however, missed all of this, as his eyes were transfixed on the enormous manicured finger nails slowly getting closer and closer to the window.

The girls giggled and moaned sexily as they looked up at the goofy face of their post-orgasm boss. Now having cum, Eric realized that his legs no longer seemed frozen. He jolted up, pushing the two girls back onto their butts.

“Uhhh!” The blond scoffed, “What the fuck!”

Eric just got up, his pants around his ankles and his semi-hard cock flopping in front of him, and ran for the door, screaming. Everyone in the office turned and looked to see the half-naked man run yelling out of his office. The two interns, still on the floor and covered in their boss’ cum, barely had time to look at each other before the windows behind them exploded open in a deafening crash. Blown forward by the impact, the girls fell on their faces, squealing at the top of their lungs, as Tasha’s enormous fingers replaced the entire room they were in.

Other workers in the office screamed and ran as the giant fingers ripped through the walls with ease. Lights flickered, glass and furniture shattered, and drywall dust crawled along the ground like a creeping fog. People on other floors of the building braced themselves as the entire structure shook violently. The aperture Tasha’s hand had created was about the size of a large freight train, even though to her it felt like reaching through a piece of brittle plastic. Within seconds, the flesh-colored walls that were Tasha’s fingers began closing around the two tiny interns. As the darkness embraced them, they hugged each other and shrieked their final shrieks. Tasha could hardly even feel their thin bodies explode as she closed her fist.

Tasha pulled her hand out from the hole in the building and brought it to her face. The remains of the two young interns laid contorted in the pool of blood in her palm. Tasha could make out some gruesome details, like their hair and clothes, and the deflated sacks of skins that used to be their bodies. She was initially disappointed that the man had escaped her almighty grasp, but then she smiled. The tiny man was still trapped in the building – there was no escape from her.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.      

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.        

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.        

Tasha took three steps in the cramped street to turn herself around, so that her impossibly massive butt was facing the skyscraper she had just reached into. People in the building could only watch her giant round cheeks jiggle slightly as she turned – there was nothing else they could do. So many questions were running through their minds – how did this woman grow so large? Why was she destroying all of Manhattan? And what was she going to do with her building-sized butt that was currently aimed at them?

They didn’t have to wait long to find out the answer to the last question, as Tasha plunged a middle finger into her already sopping wet pussy. A euphoric moan rumbled through her enormous lips as she brought her other hand up to caress the side of her left breast, including a slight squeeze. As she played with herself, Tasha started bending over as she pressed her ass into the building she was terrorizing. The people watching the masturbating giantess instinctively turned and ran as her unstoppable bubble butt got bigger and bigger the closer it moved to the windows. Within seconds, all of their screams were drowned out by the shattering glass and cracking concrete as her ass squished into the tower. The office floor crumbled away like dirt, offering hardly any resistance as Tasha’s booty bulldozed right through.

Some were caught, trapped under the expansive flesh of her derriere. For a split second, it felt soft and squishy as her enormous ass began enveloping their relatively tiny bodies – however it didn’t take long before they were trapped between the floor and an unstoppable wall of ass. Their screams were intensified as Tasha’s immeasurable weight crushed the air out of their bodies, along with everything else inside of them. Tasha couldn’t even feel, let alone count, the number of bodies broken and buried under her bum as she slowly sat down.

Eric continued running down the shaking stairwell, cramped with other panicking employees. He jumped down three or four stairs at a time desperately trying to get to ground level, even jumping over a few co-workers who had tripped and fell themselves. He completely ignored them, and could barely even hear their terrified wails of agony over the rumbling of the building. As he turned another corner, just a few floors from the ground, a terrible screeching from above caused Eric to look up. Instinctively, he flattened himself against the wall as plaster, steel, and other debris rained down the middle of the stairwell. From a few floors above, Eric could see a massive pillar of flesh crashing into view.

Eric could only scream as the floor beneath him began crumbling, but not quickly enough. Tasha’s gigantic thigh rained down through the stairwell, growing bigger and bigger until it had Eric and a half-dozen other people hopelessly pinned. Under excruciating pain, their finals screams ceased as their lungs popped, followed quickly by the rest of their bodies.

Tasha’s massive butt finally careened through the first floor of the building, causing what felt like the entire world to shake as she hit the ground. The resulting vibrations were so loud that the continued collapse of the skyscraper Tasha had just sat into seemed comparatively mild. Tasha giggled as the tiny, harmless building crumbled around her.

“I HOPE HE AT LEAST GOT TO FINISH…”