- Text Size +

The Shaw triplets – Alex, Benny and Frank – weren’t the only siblings serving in the same division in the United States army, although it was a rare occurrence. Dating back to World War II, soldiers’ parents often requested their children be split into different platoons – that way, if they were all killed or missing in action, at least someone would be able to return home. The tradition carried on to the present day, and such requests were still generally honored, but the Shaw triplets insisted on serving as literal brothers-in-arms – and were unlucky enough to all be stationed at Fort Hamilton in New York City.

Alex Shaw looked up in awe-fueled terror. The giant, masturbating woman sprawled in the middle of the street looked big enough when they were ten blocks away, but now up close, she was simply enormous. The rifle in his hands shook nervously as he stood, shivering as if freezing, though completely drenched in sweat. Bootcamp, advanced training, and two active tours of duty all failed to prepare him for fighting a mountain-sized woman fingerfucking herself in the middle of a city.

Benny Shaw, a tank commander, marveled up at the giant woman through the hatch of his tank. She was bigger than anything he’d ever seen in his life, and so mesmerizing he couldn’t even remember what his orders were. As her deep, bellowing moans morphed into an ear-piercing climax, his bottom lip began quivering while he watched her already gigantic body began to swell even larger.

“HOLY FUCK! SHE’S GROWING AGAIN!” an infantryman shouted out. The crackling of cement could be heard in between the woman’s heaving moans as her body ballooned even larger. Within seconds, her curvy hips were digging into the buildings lining the street and demolishing them with zero effort. Though most of the soldiers were transfixed on her titanic tits, which not only continued swelling bigger and bigger, but also jiggled hypnotically as her body convulsed in orgasmic bliss. 

Frank Shaw was up in one of the dozen black hawk helicopters hovering at the woman’s eye-level, which quickly became nipple-level as she rose higher into the sky. As the pilots pulled up and repositioned themselves above the still-growing giantess, Frank couldn’t help but notice how objectively gorgeous she was. Even at her blown-up scale, he couldn’t notice any flaws in her blemish-free skin, or her golden blond hair. She even had dimples in her cheeks that he could probably fit in, he imagined. Her pink lips opened and released a loud, droning sound that was nothing more than a satisfied sigh. Finally, her giant blue eyes opened, and stared right at the tiny helicopters in front of her.

“OH!” Tasha boomed. She surveyed the dozen helicopters hovering in front of her, as well as the hundreds of soldiers lining the street just beyond her feet. Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment as she realized they’d all witnessed her not only finger herself to climax, but insert a living person into herself as well. But that was quickly replaced with excitement as her massive smile returned. “DID YOU ALL WANT TO PLAY TOO?”

Frank’s blood turned to ice. “We need altitude… now!” he roared. The pilot nodded and slammed back on the control stick, causing the helicopter to climb into the air quickly. But not as fast as Tasha. The infantry on the ground, including Alex, all stepped back as the blonde behemoth rose to her feet, her enormous shadow engulfing them all in darkness. Some even broke rank and ran, screaming for their lives.

Frank gulped loudly, grabbing the radio and flipping a switch on the dashboard as the helicopter repositioned itself in front of Tasha’s face.

“FOLLOW US OUT OF THE CITY, OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE. REPEAT: FOLLOW US TO THE HUDSON RIVER, OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE.”

Frank wiped his forehead as the loudspeakers relayed his message. Before he could attempt to repeat it, the helicopter shook violently, but remained suspended in the air. Frank tried to look out the windows, but they were covered in complete darkness. Only when they started to move towards the giant woman’s face did he realize it was her enormous fingers blocking the windows. She was holding them like a ripe grape, he concluded.

Frank was the first Shaw triplet to die. The giantess held the helicopter up to her eye so she could see the tiny soldiers, and with the effort required to pop a bubble, squished the helicopter into a paper-thin piece of metal between her thumb and forefinger. 

The other black hawks unleashed a barrage of missiles at the giantess’ face, but they were relatively ineffective at her size. To Tasha, they felt like small, annoying firecrackers going off around her. With a swat of her arm, she knocked half of the aircraft out of the sky like insects.

“FIRE!” Benny shouted. Within a second, his tank and several more unleashed a volley of their strongest anti-armour rounds at the giant woman’s knees.

“OUCH!” the giantess shouted in her deep, omnipresent voice. The firepower of the tanks was more than a mere annoyance. Like getting shot by a paintball – non-lethal, but maybe hard enough to leave a colorful welt. Tasha eyed the closest group of tanks, maybe two steps away. She smiled as she raised her left foot into the air.

Alex was firing his semi-automatic rifle at the giant woman’s shins, but from what he could tell, his weapon was ineffective. “Oh… my god!” he cried as the giant woman stepped over him. He was transfixed on her exposed privates directly overhead, even as the ground shook from the impact of her monstrous foot.

“FIRE!” Benny shouted as she completed her step, erasing a good chunk of the infantry. Another tank volley fired. “Oh fuck…” Benny whispered as he saw the giantess began to lift her other foot. He climbed down into the hull of the tank, and pulled the hatch closed tight. He then locked the hatch. Benny was the second Shaw triplet to die.

Tasha’s right foot pressed down onto the tank. She couldn’t hear the creaking metal as it compressed, or the horrified screams of its inhabitants, but she could feel how strong the tiny vehicle was. But it still flattened all the same. The entire army panicked as the monstrous sole erased one of their strongest weapons in a single step. When the vibration from her booming foot faded, a deep, bellowing laughter could be heard threatening from above.

“FEE…FI…FO…FUM… BETTER WATCH OUT FOR MY BIG BUM!”

Less than half of the surviving soldiers remained firing at the naked woman as her enormous, bulbous ass swung into view. The rest fled, dropping their weapons, their honor, and their sanity behind, shrieking in absolute horror. Alex continually squeezed the trigger of his rifle, even though he’d long run out of ammo. His attention was wholly on the building-sized butt descending towards him and the rest of his regiment. It grew rounder and larger the closer it got, taking up more and more of the sky with each passing second. And even though his survival instincts were begging him to turn and run, the inconceivable perspective of this giant, callipygian goddess had him paralyzed in a bizarre combination of awe, lust, and terror.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The entire world seemed to rumble as Tasha’s rear crushed into the war-torn street. Dozens of soldiers were instantaneously killed, squished between the hard pavement and two unstoppable walls of ass. As she sat, Tasha could also feel vehicles flattening, trees snapping and splintering, and pavement fracturing under her immense weight. But it was the popping of the tiny, frail bodies that she enjoyed feeling the most. Biting her lower lip, Tasha’s hand instinctively returned to her clit as she ground her shapely behind into the mass grave she had just created.

Alex blinked incredulously as the dust from all the shattered asphalt billowed around him. Just a few feet in front of him, as he stood in pants soaked with his own urine and feces, was a literal mountain of ass. In seconds, his cock turned to iron.

Alex looked up. The dark crest of cleavage at the top of her ass was directly in front of him, and showcased how curvaceous and voluptuous her butt was. Even at normal size, it had commanded attention when Tasha walked into a room, especially if she was wearing tight pants that accentuated its jiggle. But at her present size, it was literally reshaping the earth.

Alex looked up. Just above the plump summit of her butt, he could see two identical shadows which he eventually realized were back dimples. From his angle, the curvature of her posterior into her lower back was completely enthralling. He stepped forward nervously and reached out, pressing his hand into her ass. It felt simultaneously hard and soft, he realized, unlike anything he’d ever felt before. Even pushing as hard as he could, he could barely move her flesh, even though it appeared so bouncy and soft.

Alex looked up. And up. Far off in the distance, he could see her golden blonde hair tumbling off her head and draping her upper back. The image looked so surreal, the beaten soldier wondered if he was having a nightmare. Alex had never thought of himself as an overly imaginative individual, and pondered if his own brain would even be able to dream up a scenario as bizarre and horrifying as the one unfolding before him. As he debated internally, he saw her giant head slowly start to turn. In seconds, the image of blonde hair was replaced with Tasha’s smiling face, staring directly at him.

A loud BOOOOOOOOOOOM from behind shook Alex from his trance. He turned and saw a wide pillar of flesh extending from the ground to the sky. When he realized he was looking at the giant woman’s index finger, it began moving towards him, crushing through the ground like a bulldozer. Alex screamed, knowing there was nowhere to run. He pushed his arms out as the impossibly large finger moved into him, but he might as well have been trying to push the Eiffel Tower over.

Tasha giggled as she twisted around, watching the tiny sole survivor by her butt try and withstand her powerful finger. Deciding he’d enjoyed the view enough, she pushed him into the crest of her ass crack as she massaged her clit with her other hand.

And just like that, right as Tasha felt herself on the brink of another orgasm, Alex was the last Shaw triplet to die.