- Text Size +

Tasha marveled at the miniature version of Broadway Street below, her humongous eyes wide with wonder. She stood in the middle of an intersection, her giant feet creating an unpassable barrier for the dozens of cars below, which were small enough to easily fit in the palm of her hand if she wanted to. She was amazed by all the tiny, immaculate details in what looked like a model city that belonged on the set of a movie. The steam coming from the sewer grates, the tiny green trees swaying in the breeze, the shadows of birds swimming along the pavement. And the people – that’s what she liked looking at the most.

They weren’t much more than an inch tall to Tasha now – maybe the height of a double A battery. And there were hundreds of them – even more. She was close enough to see they looked different from each other, but certain details she’d normally notice were just too small to see anymore. Like eye color, or what clothes they were wearing. But she could still see what they were doing. Most were running away, but some were just stopped, staring up at her. Tasha’s lips curled slowly into a smile. They were so… small. So unbelievably small. Or…

“FUUUUCK….” She growled, her tremendous voice causing the tiny citizens to cover their ears. “I’M BIIIIIIIIIIIG.”

Tasha slowly bent over, resting her forearms on her thighs as she squatted to bring her face near knee-level. She didn’t even feel her right elbow crash through a bank of windows on a nearby building. On the ground, those closest to Tasha panicked, collectively screaming and running as the woman’s gigantic face loomed directly overhead. From here, Tasha could see much more individual detail. She could discern the expressions on their faces – mostly of terror. Almost exclusively, in fact. Her smile widened, showing off her giant white teeth to the dread-filled masses.

People went ballistic. None of this made any sense – how did this woman become so… big? And her smile…the fact that she was smiling caused even the bravest of people feeling a knot of uneasiness stir in their stomachs. People scattered in all directions, running into each other, pushing and shoving, in their futile attempts to flee and survive. Every couple of seconds, those running would look back – and up – to see the impossibly large woman that was still right there, towering over them with unbridled power.

Tasha enjoyed being close enough to see the minute details of her observers. She could distinguish hair color from her new vantage point, and mostly tell the men from the women. But more importantly, she could feel the emotions bared on their faces. The incredulity, the horror... the absolute fear that was carved in their expressions. Fear was never an emotion she’d been able to inspire in anyone. With her tiny frame, shy demeanor, and lack of self-confidence, she used to joke that she couldn’t scare a colony of ants. But everything changed when she grew. Tasha thought the tiny hoards were kind of cute – running as fast as they possibly could, and from her perspective, moving no more than a couple of inches. Not that it would do them any good.  

Tasha felt a twinge of pleasure course through her groin.

She hummed a moan of pleasure in the back of her throat as she realized that all of these people – all of the people in New York City, in fact – were absolutely nothing to her. Compared to their normal size, she was horrifyingly huge. Every step she took caused thousands of dollars in property damage. And she didn’t even know how many people she’d already squished since walking down Broadway. In fact, even growing out of the apartment building must have killed hundreds, if not more, she’d realized. Tiny people… but still people. She could see now, up close, that every single small person running for their lives had just that – a life. Some were dropping their kids off at school, and others were on their way to work. And the majority of them had loved ones that would never see them again.

Behind Tasha, people weren’t running away. Instead, they were looking up at the giant woman’s big, spherical ass that lorded over them as she bent over. The two literal walls of flesh that were her butt cheeks stood nearly 40 feet tall each, and together formed a textbook booty. Several men and even a few women found themselves in a severe internal crisis – their fear-driven instinct to run away, versus their overwhelming primal lust for this unbelievably hot, naked woman who was blown up to godlike proportions.

Suddenly, Tasha stood up to her full height – about 300 feet tall. The people behind her, entranced by her giant derriere, had to crane their necks up to notice the giantess was now looking over her shoulder, directly at them.

“PPPPEEEEERRRRRVVVVEEEEERRRTTTTSSSSS……” the Godzilla-sized girl boomed in her deafeningly deep voice as she started turning around. Half of the crowd stood paralyzed as they watched the mountain-sized woman turn, their attention now glued to her large, swaying breasts that continued jiggling slightly every time she stopped moving. The other half turned and ran.

The half that stayed were the first to die.

Tasha took a step forward, holding her right foot menacingly over the nearest crowd of tiny gawkers. She giggled to herself when she couldn’t even see the half-dozen people under the shadow of her foot, they were so small. And all she had to do to enact their punishment for being perverts was take a single, lazy step.

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

As she lowered her foot onto the earth, she felt a teeny bit of resistance, but nothing she couldn’t overcome. She shifted her body slightly, putting some weight onto her foot, instantly obliterating her admirers. She couldn’t hear their bones popping, or their final screams, but she could feel their frail bodies seemingly dissolve under her immense weight. And she liked it.

The thunderous footstep rumbled the entire city block, and shook the other frozen bystanders out of their paralysis as they too finally turned and ran. And over all of their collective screams and cries, they could hear a deep, lusty laugh from above, reverberating through the street.

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

The second explosion of a footstep included a full-sized van being crushed under Tasha’s humongous left foot. To her, it felt like stepping on an empty match box, collapsing effortlessly under her foot. In her entire life, Tasha had never felt as powerful and in control as she felt right now. She looked down at the tiny people running from her in terror, and she couldn’t help but smile.

The survivors continued running from the giant woman as she erased every person on Broadway Street. It was all they could do. There was no confronting this building-sized giant, or communicating with her. She was just too impossibly large. Suddenly, their path of escape was blocked as one of the giantess’ feet crashed down in front of them in an ear-splitting KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

“NUH UHN UHHHHHHH….” Tasha’s bellowing voice taunted from above, as she stepped forward, turning so her foot landed perpendicular to the road to trap the tiny humans. Now blockaded on both sides, the last group of victims looked up to see a giant index finger wagging back and forth at them. They couldn’t see the woman’s face, as it was hidden from view behind her gigantic underboobs. Slowly, her enlarged chest began moving towards the captured crowd, and they weren’t sure what to be more afraid of – the giant outstretched hand now reaching down towards them, or that they could finally see her big and beautiful face, and it was smiling at them.

A couple of people were crushed instantly, driven into the ground by fingers bigger than their entire bodies. The others crumpled to the pavement in fear in a last ditch attempt at self-preservation as darkness engulfed them. Knowing she had caught at least a few, Tasha scooped up the chunk of asphalt road like it was garden soil. There were three unlucky souls now sitting in the palm of the giantess’ hand, bloodied from tumbling in the dirt and cracked pavement all around them. Gravity pinned them down as they soared higher and higher into the air. When they finally stopped moving skywards, they were greeted by the face of the indomitable giant terrorizing the city. They had no idea how far away they were from her face, but it was so humongous that it appeared to take up the entire sky. Her giant sapphire eyes stared at them, making them feel far more uneasy than their near instantaneous 30 floor ascent did. 

The tiny man closest to the edge of Tasha’s hand snapped, his mind refusing to process what he was seeing. Screaming at the top of his lungs, he rolled violently to his left just enough to launch himself over the edge. Tasha watched – with glee – as the flailing miniature man tumbled through the air to his death. The other two victims in Tasha’s hand could hear his screams get softer and softer as he fell. After a few seconds, they weren’t sure if they couldn’t hear him anymore because he’d landed, or if he’d just fallen too far away to hear.

The woman in Tasha’s hand just closed her eyes and screamed, trying to picture herself anywhere but here, but ultimately failing. The man, however, was angry. Trembling, he tried his best to stand up. “You! What do you want? Why are you doing this?!”

The giant smile simply grew. With her free hand, Tasha reached towards the defiant tiny, attempting to pick him up between her thumb and index finger. Unfortunately, she underestimated her extreme strength - as she pinched her two fingers together, his frail body exploded instantly in a shower of blood and gore. The woman – the last survivor in Tasha’s palm – stopped screaming as her former companion’s body was flattened into a fine pulp, a cloud of his blood misting over her. She didn’t want to stop screaming, however she was no longer in control of her own body.

“OOOOOOPPPSSSS!” the giantess rumbled, her hot breath feeling like a hurricane wind to the poor woman. Tasha honestly didn’t mean to kill the tiny man – she just wanted to toy with him. He was nothing more than a toy, after all. She wanted to see how brave he’d be when she dangled him higher in the air. Instead, she brought the two murder weapons that were her thumb and finger to her mouth and slowly sucked his crimson remains from them as if sucking the leftovers of a juicy raspberry off her fingers. “Mmmmmmmmm,” she moaned, surprised. The woman in her hand couldn’t see, but Tasha’s enormous nipples were slowly growing harder. She actually enjoyed the taste.

Looking back down, Tasha was growing bored of the last tiny person in her palm. She wasn’t moving, or even screaming anymore. Reaching back out with her finger and thumb again, this time she was extra gentle, and just grabbed the woman’s left arm as softly as she could. She likely crushed every bone as she lifted the woman into the air by her arm, but her body was still connected. She lifted her to eye level, and had to cross her eyes slightly to see her, she was so small. Then, just as the woman seemed to snap awake and realize what she was staring back at, Tasha let go of her broken arm.

The woman screamed as she fell through the air, but the wind was knocked out of her as she landed quicker than she’d expected. Beneath her was wet, rubbery and spongey, and there was nothing but darkness in front of her. By the time she realized she’d dropped onto the giantess’ outstretched tongue, Tasha had already begun slowly tilting her head back. With nothing to grab on to, the woman tumbled forwards further into Tasha’s mouth.

Tasha could hear the tiny woman’s screams as she plunged down her throat, up until she gulped audibly. Tasha closed her eyes, and bit her bottom lip. Her face was turning slightly pink with embarrassment. She couldn’t believe she had just swallowed an actual human being – alive. Someone that could have easily been a co-worker. Or someone that bagged her groceries every week. And she had just popped her in her mouth and swallowed her like an Advil. And not only that, but an entire city had witnessed it. By now, she knew her crimes were more than reprehensible – they were unforgivable. How many lives had she already ended? More than she cared to count. But even knowing all of this, Tasha didn’t feel a shred of remorse. In fact, she felt the exact opposite – she was ecstatic. Her giant size resulted in godlike powers that she had never even dreamed of. She was euphoric and omnipotent, and also extremely turned on.

Tasha surveyed the skyscrapers surrounding her and smiled, still able to feel a flutter here and there in her esophagus where the tiny woman was descending. Suddenly, her lips parted as she released a thunderous belch that rumbled ominously through the city streets. Like a droning alarm that was forewarning of their certain doom, the panicked citizens of New York continued their futile attempts of hiding and running from Tasha. Recognizing exactly where she was, the giantess took a large, exaggerated step down Liberty Street. There was a special person that she wanted to pay a visit to with her newly achieved stature – for old time’s sake.