- Text Size +

Jason trembled, even as he was soothed by the feeling of Heather’s palm skin cupped to his bare back. Her fingers drummed casually on his shoulder blades, while her thumb pinned him by the stomach to her comfortable hand. It occurred to him she was caressing his firm abdomen, testing the soft rivets of his pack.

            “I… I can’t say I have before,” he admitted. It was true, at least he was pretty sure. Who was to say what thoughts crossed his mind in wet dreams? God knew he’d be having some sexy nocturnal journeys going forward from today.

            “Never, hmm? It’s rare to find that today, I think, in a world where it’s become fairly commonplace,” Heather said. Her fingers cinched closed back around his body, while her spiraled thumbpad continued to massage his navel. “You’re sweet to be so forthcoming and open with me about this, Jason. I know it’s a lot to take in.”

            “S-Sure thing.” He honestly couldn’t say whether he was still stuttering now due to his rapid size change or simply the very presence of Heather Goodman.

            “Jason, you’re going to make me feel guilty if you keep sounding so anxious, and then neither of us is happy, which is the exact opposite of why I did this to you. Why I asked you here in the first place, really, in case you hadn’t deduced.”

            He nodded, swallowing down a lump in his throat. By this point, it wasn’t a tough logical connection to make.

            “So let’s work on that shaky comfort level of yours, shall we? And you can tell me if there’s anything you’d like to do, before I show you a couple ideas I had.”

            Jason, against the odds, was finally achieving some relaxation in Heather’s warm, capable hands. He opened his mouth but didn’t respond.

            “Maybe you’re a boob man, hmm?” she questioned suggestively. Her curled fingers dipped him downward toward her chest, which she reared forward, jostling her juicy breasts together within the confines of her sports bra and athletic top. His legs slid easily into the doughy valley of sun-speckled flesh between, and after her hands eased him in a little deeper, Jason’s six-inch body was ensconced on all sides by Heather’s subtly jiggling tits. Her heartbeat thumped through her skin.

            “What do you think, Jason?” she asked.

            “T-They’re… really something,” he mumbled. This earned an entertained burst of laughter from the woman which echoed in his tiny ear drums. Heather released her palm’s grip on his back and left Jason plugged into the crevice between her breasts, which she then cupped from either side and pushed together. Instantly Jason was firmly clamped between opposing hills of boob flesh. He steadied himself on the rounded terrain, half-shocked to find himself in this position so small and half-shocked simply to be given clearance to touch Heather’s chest at all.

            “They are something, aren’t they?” she agreed. “I’m sure you could find all sorts of clever things to do with them if I gave you some freer rein in there. But we’re not quite there in our friendship yet, Jason, you understand. You’ve got to earn the treats.”

            “Y-Yeah…” he said as her hand closed back around him and plucked him out.

            “Plus… call me crazy, but I don’t think I quite peg you as a boob man, even if you know a good pair when you see them,” she explained. “Now, this could be wild speculation, of course, but based on that cute little hard-on you had for me while you gave me that oh-so-lovely foot rub yesterday, I’d be willing to bet your interests lie a little… lower on the totem pole.”

            Jason couldn’t help but blush. Obviously she’d known all along, of course, but it was humbling to hear it spoken aloud. He surrendered again to her thumb caressing his pecs from side to side.

            Steadily, Heather’s palms cupped underneath his half-naked form as she drew her legs in. Despite her thick thighs and ample rump, some yoga practice was evident as Heather easily tucked both of her legs inward, centering her bare feet together in butterfly style.

            The young man peered over the bumpy platform of her curled fingers in time to see her toes all pressed together in a row, painted the same chocolate-lacquer as her fingernails and looking as exquisite as always. Then Heather’s palms gently opened up at the center, allowing Jason to plop comfortably down into the smooth oval crevice formed by the woman’s loosely clasped insteps and soles.

            Pinpricks ran up the length of Jason’s body at the realization of his location. He was literally sandwiched between Heather’s accommodating peds. Little reaction was required from Jason now as Heather granted him a sultry wink and set to work.

            With toes aligned and soles centered over Jason’s body, the woman’s bare feet settled into a pattern of grinding up and down the length of his body in reverse directions. To the shirtless, overwhelmed teen, it felt akin to a full-body massage on all sides by loping instep curve and supple sole wrinkles. He’d truly never experienced anything like it, though he was fairly sure he’d had at least one arousing half-nightmare about a similar scenario once in his life that he’d managed to blot out. Reality was so much better than the dream.

            “Go ahead and give them another of those little kisses of yours, Jason,” Heather encouraged. “I know you’d like to. Don’t let me stand in your way.”

            That was just about all the prodding he needed. The next time Jason’s body was hugged flush to a sole, he pressed his lips to it for a kiss. By Heather’s additional laughter, he gathered he was on the right track. Jason spread his arms wide as though preparing to make a snow angel, experiencing textures and velvety, muscular skin on all sides.

            At least ten minutes of intensive cuddling and continued petting took place before Jason even had the force of will to look back up at the looming form which constituted Heather’s curvy torso. To his surprise, the environment had altered yet again. Big as Heather was before, he’d more or less reprogrammed his brain to see her face in billboard scale; now, even that wasn’t adequate.

            She’d shrunk him again and he hadn’t even noticed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!