- Text Size +

“Just go ahead and set that down by the storage unit, the one with some space left still,” Heather instructed pleasantly. She stood with hands on her hips, her sky-blue workout outfit and black shorts making a particularly difficult sight to avoid gawking at.

            Obediently, Jason wheeled the final antique table out the back door of Heather’s house, which was easily twice the size of his own residence just down the road. The woman, with all her high-powered business connections and investments, was clearly queen of the neighborhood, if all these luxuries and sticks of expensive furniture were any indication. He wiped his brow and looked on the results of two hours of loading.

            “Good work, Jason. I knew you were the right one to hire,” Heather said. She appeared in the window from the kitchen with a pitcher of ice-cold lemonade in hand. “C’mon in and we’ll cool off.”

            Heart aflutter, Jason joined his gorgeous neighbor in her wide, tastefully designed kitchen at the island bar stools. He took a swig of the tall lemonade glass set out for him just as Heather took the adjoining seat; even this high off the ground, the woman’s sandaled feet came close to brushing along the floor. Jason diverted his gaze again.

            “No problem at all,” Jason said. Then he heard himself say: “I’d have done it for free, honestly.” What a sap he was.

            Regarding him with a raised eyebrow, Heather chuckled and traced an index finger down her cheek.

            “Well, I’m sure that won’t do. Everyone deserves equal pay for any good work they do,” Heather said. “Take that as a real-world business executive tip, Jason.”

            “I will. Thanks… um, Heather.”

            “You’re getting quicker at that all the time,” she beamed. She set her glass of lemonade down and casually reached for her purse where it rested on the countertop. “Now, before we talk payment for the good work you did today, I think we really ought to talk payment for the good work you did yesterday.”

            “P-Payment for… yesterday?”

            “Well, yes, of course, Jason,” she said as though it was the most natural thing in the world. “I don’t let services paid me go unrewarded. Just what kind of neighbor would that make me to you?”

            Jason was still too silently star-struck by the bizarre words, so she continued.

            “For example…” she sighed. “I enjoyed a marvelous foot rub from you. Well, doesn’t it make sense, then, that the favor is returned in kind?”

            Down below, she pried her sandals against the cold pole of the bar stool. One leathery boat of footwear came off, followed by the other. Both thumped to the floor, leaving her once-again freed peds to arch and flex down below. Then, with great tenderness, she lifted her leg until she could stroke her big toe along Jason’s shin.

            “I… I, uh…” he stammered, out of words.

            “Why don’t you just keep your focus on my feet for a minute. And hold still.”

            Hold still? This comment, at last, convinced Jason to look up. When he did, he was surprised to discover Heather was aiming a laser-pointer device directly at him. The end flashed deep emerald green in his pupils.

            He was even more surprised to discover the space around him was expanding upward. Though he couldn’t believe it at first, only one phenomenon could explain his visage as the young man watched his neighbor increase in size by almost six times: or, more accurately, as he was shrunken down to a pathetic twelve inches in height.

            “What?” he gawked, panicking. “Is… is that an actual…” He couldn’t get out the words. The shrunken teen thrashed, nearly stumbling over the side of the chair’s edge, but Heather’s leg was too quick. Her arched sole arose in a wall of smooth skin to block him from tripping over the side; he rolled directly into it, his face bouncing off her toes.

            “Oops, watch yourself, hon. I know it’s a little overwhelming the first time,” Heather said. She flared her slender toes against his tiny head. “I suppose I could’ve shrunken you on the couch so you’d have more room, but you’ve always been a young man up for new experiences. Don’t worry; you’ll adjust soon enough.”

            Jason was processing all the insane information at once, and it wasn’t going well. He righted himself, huddling into the fetal position aside from Heather’s resting foot, which was now just shy of being as long as his entire body. At least his clothes shrunk with him, or he guessed he’d have been very cold now.

            “Oh, Jason. Don’t give me that look. I told you this is pay day for you, right?” she said with a wink and a lullaby tone. “Not that I don’t get something out of it too, of course. In fact, I get quite a kick out of this. And after how many years I’ve caught you sneaking a peek at me, I suspect that experiencing it with you is going to make acquiring this jailbroken PMRD worth every last favor I called in. I made an executive decision for the two of us, to get things moving. Now come here, hon.”

            Jason was helpless as a baby in size and energy as Heather shifted her foot back to the floor and stood up. He never imagined he’d see her so large again in his lifetime; it reminded the boy of that first time he’d laid eyes on her, when he was so small at her sandaled feet: a true giantess. Gentle palms scooped around his shirt, and he was lifted up in a single bounce. Heather hugged the boy up to her bust as she marched gently through the kitchen and toward the living room.

            When Jason was released from the pressurized hug against the woman’s ample jugs, and placed onto a couch cushion, he was feeling a little more conscientious of this surprising reality, but not much.

            He’d always understood shrink rays to exist under strict regulations which only allowed them to function on bodies registered to the user, usually a family member or corrections officer. The event of a neighbor calmly pulling a shrink ray on him and putting him down to less than infant size was a total shock. It shouldn’t have been possible.

            “Now, the way I see it, Jason, we’ve got a whole afternoon here to resume where we left off,” she explained coyly. Heather’s white couch, plush and long enough to accommodate her six-foot-six frame, dwarfed the boy where he lay in the corner. “And I doubt we’ll have any interruptions preventing any acts of additional good work from me to you.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!