- Text Size +

Elia smiled as Pablo was helping to put her wig on. Elia marvelled as she looked at herself at the mirror and at that moment she actually felt feminine. Elia had her eyebrows waxed and she had painted her nails a very provocative fiery red. Elia was wearing a fine silk brown dress that simply felt exquisite on her soft smooth skin. Elia’s eyes sparkled as she looked in the mirror. The long flowing brown wig looked surprisingly pretty good and it perfectly matched her tanned brown skin and sparkling brown eyes. Elia admired the figure in the mirror, her smile widening and for the first time in a long time Elia felt content. She was at peace watching herself in the mirror, forgetting to put her high heels on, rubbing her bare feet absentmindedly.

 

“You look so lovely Elia.” Pablo interrupted the silence sweetly. Elia turned around and she got up off her chair and gave her sweet boyfriend a hug and a sweet peck on the cheek.

“Thank you so much honey. It means so much.” Elia murmured happily.

“Only telling the truth, I love you so much Elia.” Pablo said with the biggest grin in the world.

Tears ran down Elia’s face as she nervously giggled and she hugged Pablo again. “I love you so much my dear sweet Pablo.” For that brief moment all the pain, the tears and the confusion was gone.

 

Elia was 16 and a pre-op transsexual. Growing up knowing she was born in the wrong body was very tough for Elia. Kids teased her for being extremely effeminate even without a wig or a dress, her parents did not understand, in fact it seemed like nobody would ever understand…Except for Pablo. Pablo had been Elia’s best friend since she was five years old and when Pablo stumbled over her secret diary once, Elia feared the worse but all Pablo did was smile and give her a hug and told her that he would always be there for her, even on that day Pablo referred to her as her. From that day forward Pablo always helped Elia become the woman she always knew she was, and it was hard but moments like this made Elia hopeful for the future, but Elia resented her body and she still felt trapped by her male body. Elia dreamed of having large seductive breasts, she dreamed of removing all her male appendages. All Elia wanted was Pablo but having the world see her how Pablo saw her would be amazing…

 

Elia heard strange swishing and she blinked and suddenly the television that had been switched off was on and a strange bunch of grey colours bombarded the screen and a weird silhouette of a person began to emerge. “What the fuck?” Pablo muttered as he tried to turn it off to no avail and Elia could see from Pablo’s phone that the exact same thing was occurring on both devices. Elia looked at her phone and indeed the same swishing and grey background was happening. “This could be happening elsewhere. Everywhere.” Pablo muttered stunned at the incredulous sight in front of them. Not knowing what on Earth was happening.

 

The silhouetted figure began to emerge and Elia stared dumbstruck when the figure became visible and Elia saw a very pale white guy with incredibly spiky blond hair…But Elia then noticed that the fellow on the screen had long pointing ears, Elia was completely baffled. “That…That looks like an elf from the Lord of the Rings films.” Elia muttered in absolute shock at the figure that was the humanoid but clearly not entirely human creature on the screen. Elia and Pablo held each other tightly staring transfixed at the television screen, waiting for something, anything to happen.

 

The being looked on kindly, Elia felt that this thing was staring straight at her and Elia suddenly felt at peace. The elf man looked so kind and trusting. Both Elia and Pablo relaxed and listened intently as the alien began to talk: “People of Earth, I am a member of the Ravaii race and we mean you no harm. In fact we want to give every single human being who deserves it all the love and peace that you need. We know that there has been a seemingly never-ending barrage of war and hate but it does not have to be like this. We want to help you; our entire species wants to help Planet Earth and all the humans that live here. We all need a host and after searching long and hard we have determined that all of your species will be perfect for our cause. Do not worry though we are not parasites. We will not consume and take without giving; we will give you all so much. In return for your co-operation we will grant your species immortality, true inner peace, cure all diseases; grant eternal youth and also to treat you all like Gods and Goddesses, giving you all the love and support you need.” By now Elia was more than happy to give this magical being everything she had and Elia looked at Pablo and Pablo bore a sweet innocent smile. They were both ready for what was to come. The beautiful creature began to talk again. “It looks like all of your species are happy to take the plunge. Do not worry none of you will ever regret it. This will not hurt a bit.”

 

Suddenly both Elia and Pablo stared dumbly as two great beams of light suddenly emerged in the room. The lights were so bright that nothing else mattered for either of them; they especially did not notice that the television and phone screens depicting the strange alien had switched back off. They were both staring at the light and then the light fragmented into two different pieces. Elia stared transfixed as she heard faint, strange but angelic chanting from some unknown tongue. Elia watched on and then suddenly at full haste both the lights dashed all the way down to the ground and absorbed themselves onto both her and Pablo’s feet.

 

The feeling was incredible. Pure light emerged all over Elia’s body. Elia felt trillions upon trillions of intelligent sentient beings making their homes onto her feet and then Elia whimpered in orgasmic pleasure as she felt her body begin to change…Her limbs grew slenderer as she suddenly felt her penis burrowing inside of her and then she knew what was happening. Her penis metamorphosed into a vagina and then suddenly Elia felt great weight on her chest and she felt that she was actually growing breasts and she then rubbed her hands absentmindedly on her throat and her Adams apple was gone as well. “Wow!” Was all Elia could say to what was happening to her.

 

Pablo turned around and Elia saw that great beams of light had also congregated on his own feet and Pablo just stared in absolute awe of her. Elia giggled nervously and Pablo muttered with a pure smile: “You look like a Goddess honey.”

 

Elia giggled again, this time feeling more in control and she gave Pablo a show and she twirled majestically at him and she murmured: “I feel like a Goddess my dear Pablo.” Elia paused immediately, her voice sounded so different. Elia’s stunned look lasted a good while as she realised her voice sounded like a woman’s now. Elia smiled at the thought as she felt now that she was a woman and then suddenly she felt trillions upon trillions of tiny people staring up at her in awe. Elia looked down at her feet and then she incredibly saw every single one of the tiny Ravaii’s extremely clearly all living on her feet and they were all staring up at her with great awe and love. Elia smiled, they were all beautiful. Every single Ravaii on her foot were unbelievably gorgeous, long flowing hair, perfect skin and all of them looked up at her with pure reverence like she was a Goddess.

 

“Oh Goddess Elia, our Goddess!” “We worship you Goddess Elia!” “We love you so much! ” “You are our life!” Elia was so happy hearing trillions of tiny beings simultaneously cheering their love and devotion to her. Elia could see adult female Ravaii’s crying tears of joy as they stared lovingly at her. Children were cheering wildly and the men were clapping and waving their hands in the air triumphantly. Elia knew then and there that this was an equitable relationship. Elia felt in her very soul that the Ravaii needed beings to worship in order to be happy in their lives and in exchange they would grant their host’s immortality and everything else they could ever want. Elia was just so happy with everything these tiny beings had done for her and tears were welling up in her face.

 

“Oh you beautiful gorgeous angels! You have made me a Goddess. Look at me, I am finally who I want to be, and I have never ever felt this good ever in all my life. I am so happy that I want to give you little guys everything I can possibly give you! Whatever you little guys want to do is up to you but I will gratefully grant it! I just love you all so much!” Elia was screaming happily at the gorgeous tiny souls living on her soles and seeing their Goddess so happy made the Ravaii almost explode in pleasure.

 

Suddenly an incredible party began on Elia’s gorgeous slender toes as the many trillions of tinies began worshipping her feet, women were bowing down and giving the ground they walked on appreciative kisses, children were running excitedly playing games and everyone was dancing and cheering. Elia heard fantastical music coming from her feet, Elia knew that every sense that she had multiplied by a number too great to possibly imagine. All Elia felt was the tinies now living on her feet having the time of their lives and they were all chanting: “Goddess Elia! Goddess Elia! Goddess Elia!”

 

“You are my Goddess my dear Elia.” Elia heard the sweet excitable voice of Pablo and she then felt a large tongue licking her soles. Elia blinked and she saw Pablo on the ground kissing and licking her soles. Elia knew that her subjects were okay and had burrowed into her skin immediately and continued their party from her soles into her actual soul. Elia appreciated her dear Pablo worshipping her with the same relish that the tiny Ravaii are. The sheer sensory overload was incredible as she felt not only Pablo licking her feet but hundreds of trillions of Ravaii doing the same thing as well inside of her. Elia felt how a Goddess should, she felt every single one of her subjects in her and she knew and understood every single one of them as if she had known them all her life. All they wanted was to please her and make her happy and Elia just felt pure joy. Elia knew that she was going to love being a Goddess and sharing her life with not only Pablo but all of her Ravaii as well.

 

Elia sat down on her chair and she smiled as Pablo knelt on the floor and continued pampering her sensitive feet. Pablo’s tongue was like Heaven and she felt pure pleasure rushing through her veins. Elia was moaning so loudly but she wanted to please Pablo as well as herself so she knelt down and put her hand down by Pablo’s face and taking the hint he took it and she helped her lover up and gave him a massive hug. “That was so lovely Pablo. We are going to have so much fun honey.”

 

Pablo was buzzing with excitement and he began speaking seemingly at the speed of light: “Oh my God I know right honey. The Ravaii are unbelievable! I am now a God to those sweet little guys and gals that are living in and on my feet. They told me whilst you was staring at your own Ravaii that feet are the holy land for their race and that is why they will now live on the feet of all humanity. Isn’t that cool?”

Elia stared happily at her sweet lover and whispered back: “Of course it is cool honey.”

 

Pablo continued excitedly, “All of our dreams have come true, even the ones we did not know we actually wanted. I feel like I can do anything…” Pablo smiled and he put his arm around Elia’s shoulder and he gave Elia a sweet romantic smile, Elia knew what Pablo was going to say next but she wanted to hear it out of his lips. “But first I want to treat you like the beautiful perfect Goddess that you truly are.” Elia hugged Pablo and bombarded him with kisses. Elia heard the Ravaii inside of her cheering uproariously at that which caused Elia to have the biggest smile in the world. Elia laughed as Pablo picked her up and carried her to her bed. Pablo was elegant and Elia noticed that there were seemingly much more muscles on him that were not there before the Ravaii noticed. Pablo put Elia softly on the bed and as he put her down, Pablo ripped off his T-Shirt and Elia swooned as there was a six pack there that definitely was not there an hour ago. Pablo laughed and he took off his trousers. Elia looked down as Pablo took off his shoes and she could see Pablo’s feet glowing. Elia smiled at just how much the Ravaii had changed everything and Elia could feel her subjects in her, massaging her body inside of her, anticipating what is to come. Pablo was now nude and Elia gasped at not only how incredible his body became at just how erect his cock was. Elia knew that they both resembled ancient Greek Gods now “I have been dreaming of this day all my life. I hope I am worthy of you Goddess Elia.”

 

Elia heard trillions of young romantic female Ravaii swoon at that, and she then felt trillions of male Ravaii holding them tenderly. Elia smiled, knowing that she was not the only one getting some sweet loving here today. “You are worthy of me Pablo, now be a dear and rip this lovely dress off my even lovelier body.” Pablo was like a man possessed as he wildly ripped the dress off of her and Elia looked down and stared in awe at how massive her bare breasts were, Elia had the body of a Goddess and Pablo was wild with desire. Pablo knelt down and Elia marvelled as he began caressing her smooth body and giving her soft kisses all over her supple body. Elia was wild with lust and she tugged Pablo’s cock causing him to shudder in pleasure. “I want you inside of me…The real true me.” Pablo nodded at that, Elia knew that Pablo was thinking about all the times he was a shoulder to cry on when Elia hated her initial male born body. Pablo smiled sweetly and he slowly lowered his penis inside Elia’s womanhood. Elia knew Pablo was teasing her and being highly impatient she put her hands on Pablo’s shoulders and gently placing him further down and Elia then felt the tip of Pablo’s penis move into her vagina. Elia moaned immediately as her new sexual organ was broken in. Elia then felt her adult subjects inside of her mating with their own loved ones and Elia’s senses were skyrocketing. Pablo began thrusting his cock inside of her and Elia began moaning louder and louder. Pablo encouraged by this was inserting his very erect penis in and out of her faster and faster and Elia felt like she was in Heaven. Pure pleasure manifested itself in her being and after a long series of penetrating thrusts Elia felt Pablo’s cock about to burst and she felt it…”I’m, I’m, I’m….Oh Pablo…Oh Pablo!!!” Elia screamed as she came and she felt Pablo’s seed burst inside of her, Elia felt herself afire and she felt all her subjects seemingly pleasuring all the parts of her body. Elia heard Pablo screaming her name, calling her a Goddess. Elia liked that very much. Pablo collapsed in a sweaty heap besides her. Elia snuggled up to her lover and they relaxed in each other’s arms.

 

For quite some time Pablo and Elia were lying peacefully admiring the scenes at their feet. Both sets of Ravaii returned back to their respective host’s feet and Elia already saw the Ravaii on her multiplying in number, they bred very quickly, mere moments in fact but Elia smiled as the Ravaii shrunk every single time a new generation emerged so they had a natural equilibrium with their environment, they would never run out of space on Elia’s fine bare feet. Elia was sighing in pleasure as every single Ravaii on her body was giving her a foot massage right now. An incredible amount of tinies existed on her body and all of them were kneeling and rubbing her feet with all their energy in their miniscule bodies and Elia felt truly blessed. Elia heard every single one of them thanking her for the privilege of worshipping her and Elia already accepted Godhood with the greatest enthusiasm. Elia then gazed at Pablo’s feet and already millions of utterly unfathomably tiny subatomic statues of not only Pablo but also of Elia as well appeared on Pablo’s feet. They were incredible to look at, true masterpieces and they looked so happy pleasing Pablo. Female Ravaii were talking to each other happily as they knelt down and kept his feet pristine clean. Elia looked up at Pablo and he too was beaming with joy at the devotion given to him by these sweet tinies.

 

“Incredible isn’t it darling?” Pablo said in awe as another ten thousand statues of the both of them were constructed on his soles at that very moment.

“It sure is Pablo.” Elia said leaning closer to Pablo. They were both enjoying their hug, enjoying the tender moment between them. Elia looked straight at Pablo’s sweet dancing brown eyes and she just wanted to say it. “I love you so much Pablo. More than words could ever possibly express. Thank you for making me happy and whole.”

“I am the one thanking you honey bunch for all the love you have ever given me. I love you so much too Goddess Elia and that is only me telling the truth.” Pablo said in the sweetest voice he could muster and all the Ravaii on both pairs of feet sighed happily. Elia gave Pablo the biggest kiss on the lips which Pablo accepted wholeheartedly. Elia was so happy now, knowing that she was now exactly how Pablo always saw her, as a Goddess.