- Text Size +

Buried deep inside the woman, with the only parts of my body not surrounded by flesh resting against the tight cotton of her panties, I was completely trapped, but the woman seemed finally done abusing my tiny body. With no risk of being trapped in another one of her masturbation marathons, I may have stood a chance of escaping, but, after a few minutes of struggling in vain between the lips of her labia and the elastic of her panties, I decided that it wasn’t worth it right now. The things that she had done to me had left me sore all over and deeply tired. 

The blanketing heat of her flesh and the distant, steady pounding of her heartbeat were, now that the chaos had come to an end, somewhat soothing. And I soon drifted off to sleep, trapped in the folds of a giantess’ vagina, deep beneath the protective layer of her panties, as she went about her day. Nobody, not even her, knew that I was there, and, in some way, I felt safer as a result.

I was woken an indeterminate amount of time later by a sudden light and a flood of fresh, cool air. Groggy and only able to see the outside world through a thin gap between her labia, I was unable to figure out what was happening. I definitely knew that I was deeper than I had been before, and there seemed to be more fluid around me than there had been as well. What had happened? Had she peed and wiped, pressing me even deeper? If so, how had I not noticed until now?

Then, without warning, something massive slammed into me, instantly driving me deep into the woman’s vagina. At first, I thought she was masturbating again, but then, when the walls of the woman’s vagina pulled me under the massive, hard object and left me to suffer being rolled between its rough textures and the elastic walls of her insides, I realized that the purple head, the fleshy wrinkles, and the spiderweb of veins could mean only one thing.

She was having sex, and I was caught in the middle. 

It was far too late to escape, and futile to even try to find a safe spot. The man who was fucking her thrusted in and out with force and purpose, his massive dick spreading the walls of her vagina like a latex glove, sliding effortlessly in and out with a steady and consistent rhythm.

I was trapped in the middle of it all. If anything, this was worse than the dildo. The man’s penis was not as large and didn’t have the same ridges, but the shape of the head meant that I was scooped up as he pulled out, and deposited somewhere near the entrance. Then, as he thrusted back in, I was rolled around between the body of his dick and the rough, textured walls of the woman’s vagina, squashed between the giant and the giantess like dough under a rolling pin.

It was a torturous process. All I could hear was the pounding of the two heartbeats and the deafening squishing and squelching sounds of soft flesh and lubricant sloshing around amidst the driving force of the man’s cock. I was contorted into impossible positions amidst a whirlwind of motion that left me impossible to figure out which way was up. My world was heat, flesh, and chaos.

But the worst part was when the man finally finished. In the moment before, I was caught up at the tip of his head and finally deposited, at the apex of the thrust, on the walls of the woman’s vagina. Trapped in lubricant, my back against the giantess’ flesh, the opening to the man’s penis was pointed down, right at my face, so close that I could almost reach up and touch it.

And then, without warning, a torrent of fluid rocketed out of it. I was caught up in the flood, and washed around in a milky white mix of lubricant and semen as the man filled what little space was left inside the woman with his hot fluid. After the turbulent flow was over, I found myself surrounded by a thick glob of budily fluids, trapped between the walls of the woman's vagina and the shaft of the man's cock.

Just after the motion finally ceased, the man slowly pulled his dick out of the giantess. At no point did I come in enough contact with the vaginal walls for them to pull me off, and, suddenly, I was out in the open, swimming in a massive drop of viscous, white fluid through which I could barely see the outside world. I started to panic, wondering what would happen to me now that I seemed to be attached to this stranger, the giantess’ lover. Would it be any better than being stuck inside her body?