- Text Size +

Diane had no idea what to do now. After all, no one had written any sort of book or guide on what to do when one finds oneself large enough to grind entire cities into nothingness beneath one's feet in but a few earth-shaking steps. Nevertheless, her new gargantuan size and the sheer, raw power over the forces of man and nature alike that came with it had kept her both entertained and aroused for a considerable amount of time. It had been a day since she had grown, and she had still yet to become bored at the sight of the landscape, once formidable, vast, and all but insurmountable without the aid of machines, now stretched out before her to be crossed with ease by her mighty, goddess feet, or of clouds wafting lazily around her proudly nude body, or of millions upon millions of tiny, terrified people, barely visible to her eye in their miniscule homes, watching her, lusting after her, and, above all, fearing her. She had not tired of the sensation of the ground yielding beneath her unimaginably vast weight, leaving footprints hundreds of feet deep as permanent reminders to those who survived who now owned them, and of the feeling of grasslands, fields, forests, and yes, populated villages and towns filled with doomed people crushed beyond all recognition.

It was morning, and the sun was creeping up from beyond the Atlantic and bathed the east coast of the American continent in its soft, orange glow. Diane had chosen this relatively empty spot by the sea to serve as her bed, though unbeknownst to her, and most importantly uncared for, a half dozen farms and a small township had been erased from the map by the mere act of her lying down. The world had been granted an all too brief respite from her growing ambitions, and she a well-deserved rest. After all, she had done in a day what no power on earth could do in two and a half centuries and force the United States to capitulate. But for her the subjugation of the superpower was merely a stepping stone to greater things, for she knew that while she slept the rest of the world would scramble in blind, confused panic to co-ordinate some sort of response to the existential threat this immense woman posed. In fact, she looked forward to seeing it and laughing off the futile attempts of these mites to resist understanding the inevitable, horrific truth of their new place in the world. Perhaps she would pay New York a visit, and smear the pitiful United Nations building and the representatives of soon-to-be-conquered countries beneath her big toe in contempt.

Diane had slept peacefully, insofar as one could describe anything that she did as 'peaceful' for her mere presence anywhere was accompanied with death and destruction, and as the sun crested over the still waters of the ocean and illuminated her face, her eyelids fluttered and then opened. Slowly, she lifted her head from the ground, revealing just one small fraction of the deep, wide canyon that her billions of tons of mass had formed when it came to rest upon the landscape, and blinked rapidly. A soft smile came to her full lips; today was a new day, with new opportunities for her to explore the new possibilities of her size.

A thunderous yawn broke the relative still of the morning, deafening those unfortunate few who remained nearby. Rubbing her eyes, Diane rose ponderously from her mountain-levelling rest, pushing herself up to sit cross-legged facing the rising sun. She felt a minute tickle against her shoulder as she rose, and idly brushed at the skin there with her fingers, ignorant of the fact that this minor sensation was caused by the impact of four of the dozen helicopters that had been monitoring her as she slept. The remaining eight retreated as fast as their rotors would could carry them, and continued their unnoticed vigil from what their crew prayed was a safe distance.

Her hands rested on her lap as she watched the striking vista of the rising sun, and she smiled broadly. Diane had to admit that one thing she missed from her previous existence as just another regular woman, and that was a proper chair she could lean back against. Perhaps she would instruct her newly subjugated possession, the United States of America, to turn its industrial might to constructing a suitable throne for her. Now that would create jobs, she thought to herself. 

Nevertheless, she felt freer than ever; what opportunity would she have been granted to witness this sight from this lofty, divine perspective as just another mere human speck scurrying through the streets between the glass towers? As she gazed across at the still sea, the sun reflected in its stillness making the ocean appear as those it was made of molten gold, her thoughts travelled to the lands that lay beyond it. 

The President was not there at the White House when she flattened it beneath her foot, much to her disappointment, but those in Congress were more than willing to tell her that he had fled to England to save their own pathetic lives. She imagined wading across the Atlantic Ocean and then striding ashore on that island, and the commotion that would bring for its inhabitants to witness her first on the horizon, growing closer and closer until she was directly on top of them. That in itself was reason enough to do it, but she couldn't stop there. Diane had always see London, and this time there was room for only one queen. She would show the metropolis that the meaning of the word 'big' when she plucked Big Ben from the ground with her toes. On second thoughts, that clock tower was much too small for her to do that without flattening both it, the Houses of Parliament, and a good chunk of Westminster beneath her mountainous digits. Perhaps she would save that particular stunt for the Eiffel Tower instead. She would tour the world, shape it, and cleanse it according to her fickle whims and desires; she would be the ultimate tourist, for nowhere would be beyond her ability to merely walk now.

Diane had to confess some ignorance when it came to geography, and as she considered the stretch of ocean before her, the last thing that could possibly make this fucking huge woman feel even remotely small, she thought perhaps that it might be too much of an obstacle even for her. What if the depths of the Atlantic were too deep for her to wade through? Or the great gulf between the continents too far even for her to cross? The prospect of her divine reign ending by ignominiously drowning halfway to Europe was far too embarrassing to contemplate.

There was, however, one possibility that made her grin from ear to ear as she considered it. If she could make herself even bigger than she was now, to make even the eight or so miles that stretched from head to toe seem tiny by comparison, then not even the oceans themselves would be an obstacle to her bringing her will to the whole world. By extension, too, she reasoned that she could make herself small again. Not too small, of course, but just enough once again see the fear on their tiny faces when she would have to speak with her subjects. Though she loved the sight of tall skyscrapers dwarfed by her feet, there was something uniquely personal about stepping directly on top of a crowd of people that she missed.

As her mind wandered so did her left hand across her toned thigh to her crotch. She found that she was already wet as her fingers caressed the folds of her labia, and a soft, breathy moan escaped her lips and was heard across the entire county. Thousands, perhaps even more, would see her, hear her, and feel the shudder in the ground beneath their feet as she unashamedly indulged in her own self-indulgent lusts. From miles away and beyond, in areas too remote or considered not significant enough for emergency services to spend their limited resources evacuating, those too proud or too foolish to leave their homes would look up to see the Diane's nude body looming over them, its sensual curves distorted by the perspective.

In one such area, Lewis, a young man who had the great misfortune of having agreed to house-sit his parents' empty modest town house in a tiny rural settlement at the same time this seemingly random woman had suddenly and inexplicably grown to a such an immense size, sat transfixed by the window of his parents' bedroom. He paid no heed to the people in the streets below him, those who had not the means to escape or were simply paralysed by the fear and grim realisation that should the giant woman who loomed over their homes wish to eradicate their town from the map then there was not a damned thing they could do about it.

Lewis had seen images of her on the internet, but even the higher quality uncensored stills and video clips of the goddess's rampage that had been frantically shared and swapped between total strangers like bootleg tapes failed the capture the raw sexual power that she possessed. Indeed, his erection had become almost painful now, though he had been staving off indulging himself in the hope that she might shift her silky-smooth legs and grant him, a mere tiny worshipper, the sight that he craved. It was obvious what she was doing; he could see her reach between her legs, but her silky white thigh was in the way of the action and it was at once tantalisingly erotic and maddeningly disappointing.

The massive form of the goddess rose and fell gently as she touched herself, and the floor of his bedroom would shake with each of her movements, though delayed somewhat with the distance that divided her from her adoring worshipper. Her boobs, each more than large enough to completely smother the small town he lived in, replicated the rise and fall of her chest in a more exaggerated manner. As Lewis imagined the view behind her obstructing leg, assembling the image of fingers that dwarfed skyscrapers delving into a cunt more than large enough to swallow those impressive manmade structures whole based on those clips he had frantically downloaded, Lewis soon gave up on any attempt at holding back and simply dropped his pants to masturbate. He didn't care if anyone out in the street below could see him through the window, they had other things on their mind.

Abruptly, Diane stopped. Lewis watched as she removed her hand from her crotch and rested that arm on her leg. He had to lean forward awkwardly to see her face, half hidden by a cluster of clouds forming around her shoulders, pout and frown. When she spoke, it was like the voice of god from the heavens, but looking up at her from his lowly viewpoint, that analogy was true in its most literal sense.

"Fuck." Her voice was loud, almost painfully so, but it seemed odd. It was deeper than he expected, though still held a delicate, feminine quality despite the crudeness of her remark, and seemed somewhat distorted by the sheer distance. Indeed, Lewis was certain that there was a delay between her lips moving and the sound reaching his ears. "Was I always this damn horny?"

Diane stood up; a deceptively simple description that belied the awe-inspiring sight of over twenty billion tons of feminine mass being raised to her full size of eight miles. Nevertheless it had happened in just a few seconds, and no slower than anyone would expect any normal person to stand up from sitting Indian-style. The floor shook more heavily than before, making the bed and even the hefty wardrobe filled with Lewis's mother's clothes wobble disconcertingly. Looking out of window, he could only see the giantess's feet and part of her shins now, and while the peculiar, and hitherto unknown sexuality imparted to this woman by her vast size alone did little to impact the young man's arousal, he wanted to see more.

Reluctantly, he took his hand off his cock and slid off the bed. That his pants were around his ankles made the crawl to the window awkward, but once there he opened it and stuck his head out to get a better view. Fortunately, it was just in time for him to see Diane turn to face his general direction, her left leg rising into the air, soar over some unseen part of the landscape, and then land. There was a few seconds' delay until the sound reached his ears; the earth crying out in protest was like low, distant thunder that seemed to ripple, echo, and linger. A few moments later still, the shockwave swept through the town; a wall of air that struck Lewis in the face as he clung to the windowsill, the floor shook more violently than ever before, and somewhere in the house something had fallen over with an awful crash.

Lewis was never one for feet, but now he struggled to tear his eyes away from the mountainous toes wiggling playfully in the deep impact crater formed by the goddess's step forward. Whatever calming spell had transfixed the few people in the streets below had broken, and a chorus of panicked screams accompanied the still lingering rumbles and obnoxious blare of car alarms. He didn't notice them, but instead looked up and followed the soft, womanly curves of Diane's leg, distorted by the perspective, and there it was - her womanhood. There, proudly on display, glistening with her fluids, her labia was swollen and pinkish-red from her brazen arousal. He continued looking up, over a trim, flat tummy over which loomed the twin mountains of her breasts, still swaying alluringly from the movement of her torso. Craning his neck out of the window, he saw her face, and she was looking directly at him.

Improbable, he thought, but it soon became clear when her other foot rose gracefully from its footprint and rushed closer at a horrifying speed. It was impossible to judge distance with any sort of accuracy, for in this dismal, unimpressive, rural little town in the middle of nowhere there was absolutely nothing that could form an appropriate frame of reference to judge a woman of such unimaginable size. He thought she was miles away, but the realisation that while a matter of miles for him was an unassailable distance for him, it was nothing for this giant woman. She wasn't looking at him directly, but merely where she was going to place her next, apocalyptic step.

Fear gripped him as darkness fell, but he still remained there at his window, jerking himself off with furious abandon. If was to die, then he was to do so in what he believed to be in an act of worship and adoration for his goddess. The street lamps had come on automatically, and somewhere someone had the presence of mind to shine a searchlight directly upward to illuminate a tiny patch of the immense sole that was to come down on their town. Diane's sexy sole rapidly filled Lewis's view, but he didn't mind for his newfound appreciation for such things kept his hand pumping frantically on his engorged member. In spite of the darkness he could every line and wrinkle in the vast, undulating plain of flesh that filled the heavens; stained as it was with the countless buildings and people that had been mercilessly stepped on. The thought of it crushing everything in its path, including him, was strangely thrilling in ways that he could not properly articulate.

Lewis climaxed against the wall, and then slumped over the windowsill to wait for the end. The sole descended, but the end never came - not for him, at least. The darkness passed and the morning light returned as Diane's immense foot swept overhead. A gust of displaced air howled past, but was rapidly overshadowed by the tremendous, thundering crash as the foot landed somewhere behind his parents' home. The ground lurched more violently before, at once pinning him to the floor as it rose upwards, sending wardrobe and the desk in the room toppling over to spill their contents to the ground, then he and everything else was tossed in the air.

The world was a jumble of the garish, yellow, flowery wallpaper pattern, wood, clothes, bed, everything, as though he and the room were trapped inside a tumble dryer. Lewis landed in a heap on the corner as the earthquake calmed, though the floor beneath him still quivered and shook in the aftershock. From his corner he could see that Diane was no longer visible through the window. Ignoring the pain from his various bruises, he pushed himself to his feet and kicked off his pants. Naked from the waist down, he stumbled through the wreckage of his parents' bedroom, where the furniture was ruined, the floor was no longer strictly level or indeed stationary, the walls had cracked, and in places the roof had collapsed in piles of rubble. 

He moved to the spare bedroom at the rear of the house, and saw the back of Diane's heel towering above all else through the shattered window. She had missed much of the town, by accident or by design he couldn't tell, but it looked as though a large section of the outer suburbs was now smothered beneath her heel. Trembling from all of the excitement, Lewis clambered onto the spare bed, and watched as the goddess walked south, and waited until she was far enough for her ass to comfortably get into view.

Diane had decided to continue her leisurely stroll south for no other reason than because she still felt like getting a tan. The heat in her crotch and the nagging, itching urge to indulge in her lusts were distracting, but, in a rare case of restraint for the newly-minted goddess, she did her best to ignore it. She wanted to save it, for if she gave into the arousal too much she feared that at this rate there would be hardly any civilisation left for her to rule over. Perhaps, she thought as she wandered lazily along the coast heedless of how many lives were ended with every simple step, instead of making a throne for her, the efforts of her slaves would be better employed in making a dildo. The combined efforts of so many people and the resources that would consume just to create a sex toy big enough and resilient enough to satisfy her needs was indicative of the absurdity of her new world order. She made a mental note to broach that subject the next time she visited Washington.