- Text Size +

One moment Diane was enjoying a nice meal with hundreds of her new 'friends', the next she was in utter agony.  Her skin felt like it was on fire, peeling off in lumps and through which melted flesh sloughed away.  She knew that her rampage would not be ignored, she knew the military would muster some kind of response, but instead of stepping on little army men like she thought they had instead elected to stand at a cowardly safe distance and pelt artillery shells and incendiaries at her.  Her final thoughts, or what she assumed they would be, was that to be burned alive and ripped apart was ignominious end to her all-too-short reign.

 

Intense heat filled her body, burning her from within as well as without, flooding every fibre of her being with such pain that she had never felt before.  She opened her mouth to scream, but found she could not.  Nothing seemed to work, or move, and then... nothing.  As suddenly as it had come, the pain had ceased utterly, and she sucked in deep, panicked breaths of curiously cool and crisp air, and then opened her eyes.  What she saw made her smile from ear to ear.

 

She was big.  No, that word alone failed to adequately describe the sheer impossible size of her now.  'Fucking huge' came closest, she thought.  She thought she was big before, but now her former size felt impossibly tiny by comparison.  Diane had been squatting on her heels when they had struck her, and she still remained in that pose, but now the view was like that from an aeroplane window.  The landscape spread out before her; the hills surrounding the city that were once formidable were tiny, pathetic mounds now, skyscrapers that a few hours ago towered over her and a few minutes ago were eye level to her could barely reach past the height of her big toe, with a scant few towers approaching the level of her ankles.  And as for people?  She could barely see them, only minute specks of colour, infinitesimally tiny compared to her vast size, flowed along the lines of roads that ran between minute buildings.

 

Diane checked over herself, and saw that whatever damage she might have suffered in the onslaught of artillery had been healed in her growth.  She thought, perhaps, that growing was her body's natural response to physical violence and stress of some sort, and wondered just how big she might get if they were bold and desperate enough to nuke her.  One thing at a time, she thought, and she looked down to see that the mall she had been playing with, the country club with the lake that she had bathed in, and a good chunk of suburban real estate was covered by her all-powerful feet.  Her brow knitted together in a frown as she saw little pinpricks of light dance along her elegant shin, and realised that they were still firing on her.  She followed the lines of tracers to their position on the hill, a few scant steps away, though she could scarcely make out the pathetic mites with their useless artillery guns on the surface of the hill.

 

Slowly and ponderously, Diane rose to her full, impossible height.  There was no easy frame of reference for her size, and she didn't feel up to doing any sort of calculations to come up with an estimate; that it would be measured in miles was good enough for her, and the specifics would be left to her subjects to sort out when they sift through what would remain of this city when she was through.  Her head soared through clouds, disintegrating them as her immense form rose through and disrupted them.  The city was a large patch of mottled grey at her almighty feet, but she knew that it was still teeming with life.  The millions of tiny people that called this place home would look up and see toes that humiliated the largest structures they could build.  The millions more who lived in this county would see her too, perhaps even the whole state, as she saw them from her lofty position.  She waited, drinking in the raw power that this truly colossal size brought, imagining that multitudes of people not only in the city below filling the streets, peering out of windows, but all of mankind everywhere glued to their TV screens, watching her every move in utter horror, knowing that now nothing could be done to stop her.  Diane became more aroused than ever as she regarded her city, drunk on the knowledge that her feet, once merely filling streets, now covered entire city blocks.  How many impossibly tiny people had been crushed unnoticed when she grew to this immense size?  And how many more would likewise perish with a single step?

 

She decided to find out.  Her foot lifted, revealing a barren wasteland, and swung forwards.  Thousands of people in the suburbs looked up in horror as the sheer immensity of her sole cast them into pitch black night, and then descended down upon them.  Death was instantaneous for those thousands, as her foot landed unimpeded atop them.  Diane had felt them all, one brief, almost imperceptible tickle against the sensitive skin of her sole that was snuffed out just as she managed to register the sensation.  The ground shook, and rippling tremors radiated out from her sole that sent weaker, older town houses collapsing in on themselves, shattering roads and water lines.

 

It felt good, amazing even.  Her vaginal muscles involuntarily clenched at the all-too brief sensation of so many things and so many people crushed beyond dust with a single, simple step.  The knowledge of what she had stepped on kept her aroused, and she wanted desperately to indulge herself, but first she had to take care of something.  A few more steps, each just as apocalyptically destructive as the last brought her to the foot of the hill, there the artillery had kept firing in vain, as though it would somehow take effect against a woman of such vast proportions.  She chuckled, she couldn't even feel the shells striking her legs, and then her ankles now as she approached.

 

"I suppose I ought to thank you, little army boys," she said mockingly, her hands rested on her hips as she peered over her breasts at them.  Now she was closer, she could make out an assortment of tiny dots on the hill that must have been the main bulk of the artillery arrayed against her.  "Thanks to you, I think, I truly am a goddess, and I think it's now time for me to repay you."

 

Discipline had all but collapsed in the artillery park, but Colonel McGregor didn't care.  As soldiers broke rank, abandoned their posts, and tried to flee, he knew it was all pointless now.  One woman in the communications staff tent shamelessly had her hands down the front of her fatigue pants, obviously fingering herself, but he again he didn't care and neither did anybody else.  He could only sit there, drinking bourbon from a decidedly non-regulation hipflask, and look up as an immense sole filled the sky above and descended inexorably towards him.

 

Lieutenant Bradley was doing his very best to organise a retreat, and had been making some headway in organising trucks to carry as many soldiers as possible to safety.  It would be all in vain, for nothing could outrun the goddess's pretty right foot.  McGregor sat and waited, while the woman still in the communications tent moaned in climax, and watched as the sole loomed larger and larger until the end finally came.

 

Diane's foot sank into the hill, her ungodly mass deformed mud and stone alike with mocking ease until a lovely little footprint formed in the hillside.  She had buried them all beneath her divine sole, but with that distraction out of the way she could refocus on the city.  If she wanted, she could crush it all into nothing in a matter of seconds and it would be of very little consequence to her, but now she wanted to play.  Standing there, one foot resting on the hill and the other atop a former suburban paradise, the fingers of her right hand lolled around the distended folds of her pussy and the hot red nub of her clitoris.  Besides, she thought, she wanted survivors; she wanted people, apostles in a manner of speaking, as witnesses to her divinity, she wanted them to see the empty wastes that were her footprints where nothing could have possibly survived, to remember the raw humiliation of seeing their homes and loved ones annihilated beneath her feet, or perhaps worse when she would indulge her womanly needs, and then once she had finished with this tiny, minor league city, they would go forth into the world and spread the message that Diane was now the unquestionable mistress of this world.  Earlier she had thought herself a goddess, but now, with the clouds wafting lazily around her naval and the world at her feet, she knew it for certain, and sought to impress that truth upon the entire population of this world.  Why would she settle for merely ruling over this city when now she could cross counties, states, countries, even continents with ease?  The world was hers now, and soon she would establish her divine rule.

 

But for now she had more pressing needs to attend to.  Her moans thundered through the entire county, sounding like distant thunder to those who observed her titanic form on the horizon.  Dollops of her nectar dribbled and dripped from her cunt, and then fell the many miles down to the ground where they smashed homes into gooey rubble.  She wanted, needed, to get closer to her subjects, and more importantly she wanted to share her insatiable lusts with them.  She had used people as sex toys and fucked a building earlier, but at this size no minute speck and no one structure was ever going to get her off.  The thought that no man's cock would ever please her again made her chuckle, but what use would a goddess have of that when skyscrapers filled to the brim with these tiny, tiny people were so readily available?

 

She lowered herself down, faster than anything of that sheer size should be able to do, rushing down to meet her tiny slaves.  A square mile of suburbia crunched nicely under her ass; the thought that the very last thing those doomed thousands saw was her fucking enormous butt descending upon them like the sky itself was falling was tantalising beyond belief.  Legs that went on for miles formed two great arches that framed the entire city.  Her labia too smothered a goodly portion of inhabited blocks, and as she wiggled her ass down to grind her aching pussy against the crushed remnants of what was once a thriving commercial centre she saw that her real prize, the clusters of glittering skyscrapers, wobbled and swayed with each gyration of her broad hips.  Even her slightest movements must be nightmarish for everyone below her, amplified thousands of times.  Then again, she was thousands of times bigger than any of them.

 

Diane leaned forwards, rolling her hips forward slightly so that her clit was forced through rows upon rows of buildings in a small retail park.  Unbeknownst to her, the strands of neatly trimmed pubic hair were pushed into the ground too.  They were like steel cables, a foot thick that ripped through the streets below and ensnared vehicles and people alike.  The sensation of things breaking and being crushed beneath her sensitive red cherry made her gasp.  She chewed her lower lip, unable to resist the urge as she snaked one hand down, over her immense breasts and fondled her needy clitoris.  Her fingers sank into the ground around her crotch, and she scooped up entire blocks and mashed them against her most sensitive organ.  A shuddering moan escaped her lips, and her other lips responded with a veritable flood of nectar that overwhelmed the chaotic broken mess of city streets and buildings.  Her closed eyes fluttered, and she concentrated hard.  Yes!  She could feel them, the tiny dots that were people, each an individual with their own lives, crawled and squirmed, however briefly, before they were extinguished.

 

Her eyelids slowly open again, and she remembered her intentions.  Reluctantly, she removed her hand, now sopping wet with her juices, and leaned forwards even more.  A few more blocks crushed beneath her advancing clitoris gave some nice jolts of hot pleasure.  One hand reached over and landed atop the suburbs on the opposite side of the city, and she marvelled at the sight of debris and earth rising up between her slender fingers.  Now, her body encompassed the city entirely, reminding her of some Egyptian goddess of the sky whose body became the heavens themselves.  The name escaped her, but there was only one deity worth paying attention to now, but this is what it must have looked like to those mites below.  Her massive tits had become pendulous, and swayed hypnotically with every breath and every movement.  Nipples that could flatten entire blocks drifted dangerously close to those buildings, but she barely noticed that.  No, her attention was fixated further along, peering between another set of skyscrapers and smaller structures into the thread-like streets below.  Eyes squinting, she could make out uncountable numbers of tiny dots, like the smallest possible insects, or one step up from mere microbes.  The knowledge that they were people, each of them a soul with a life and a story of their own to tell and that she was once like them, dwarfed by the towers that were manmade testaments to mankind's power but were now rendered impotent by her size, was too delicious for words.  Looming over them, just one hand print away from oblivion, their new place in the natural order of things was unquestioned.  She imagine the sight of her immense form from the perspective of one of those tiny mites; to look up past the tallest skyscrapers, beyond even the clouds to see her beautiful face staring back down and judging their worthless lives.

 

She lifted herself back a little, satisfied that despite even this immense size she could still see her little worshippers even if they were only tiny dots.  The skyscrapers beckoned to her, standing tall and defiant.  Brushing her hair back over her ear with one hand, with the other she reached down, driving the crowds below mad with terror as fingers that dwarfed those same structures descended down upon them.  She had selected one, a simple grey tower that loomed over its brothers around it, and pinched it between a finger and thumb with aim to snap it free from its foundations.  Instead, it only made the slightest of indentations in her soft skin, before it collapsed under the near infinite strength of the goddess and became nothing more than a stain on her fingertips.  Of course, it was much more hellish for those trapped below; Diane was slightly inconvenienced by this, but countless people below were crushed by falling masonry, or suffocated by the ensuing cloud of dust.

 

Diane frowned; it looked like nothing these tiny mites could build would ever stand up to being handled by a goddess, so she tried a different tactic.  The next one, a predominantly glass and steel building much like the one she fucked when she was (relatively) tiny was first braced against her thumb, and then her index finger advanced at an angle perpendicular to the base.  The fingernail, itself an advancing thick wall, sheared through the lower floors with contemptuous ease, sending more broken masonry falling into the streets below.  The sounds of distressed steel and of the screams that accompanied her every action could not reach the ears of the goddess, but she had done it, and carefully balanced the building on her fingers.

 

It was amazing, truly; an entire skyscraper was pinched beneath her fingers, its facades cracked and crumbling even though she was being as delicate as she could possibly manage.  It was barely an inch long, hardly enough to perform the task she had planned alone, but there were always more of them.  She watched little dots of debris and perhaps people cascade from where she had sliced through the lower floors fall to their doom many hundreds of feet below.

 

***

 

Inside, CEO Marcus Wright of Baldwin Industries had long recognised the futility of doing anything, and so decided to wait out this seemingly impossible scenario.  If he died, then it was his time to do so, he thought, but if he survived then he had the unenviable task of trying to rebuild the company from a literal pile of rubble.  He had gone to the drinks cabinet in his office, poured himself another snifter of fine brandy he was saving for his retirement, and stood at the window, watching the immense woman towering over everything he ever knew, all the while his workers were engaged in useless panic.  That never solved anything, especially in situations that had no solutions.

 

Marcus had watched the giantess crush the Willis Building, and judging by her facial expression that was an accident.  Watching her lovely face again, it became certain that his building was next.  His response was a sigh, as though it was a mere inconvenience than a matter of life of death.  Of course, it was, but running around screaming wasn't going to make her go away.  His view of her became blocked, which he found slightly disappointing; she was a beauty to be sure - supple thighs, big juicy tits, pretty face, and pussy that just begged to be ploughed.  Instead the view at his window became a wall of off-white, one of her fingers he assumed, as it advanced towards him.  The impact shook the building entirely, but he had braced himself on his sturdy oak desk.  The wall with the window had dimpled under the pressure and the windows shattered, but he was now face to face with the goddess's skin.  He could reach out and touch the rough surface - it didn't immediately look like skin, of course, what he imagined would be perfectly smooth was of course filled with the ditches and trenches that formed her finger prints, nevertheless, he did feel honour to touch a real-life goddess, even if there was no possible way she could feel it.

 

The floor beneath him shook again, and then there was the awkward lurching in his stomach that told him they were being lifted into the air.  Gravity itself seemed to stop obeying its own laws when it pulled him and everything in his office to the side wall.  He managed to avoid being cut in half by his own desk, though the bust of the company's founder had hit him painfully in the shoulder.  Outside his office the cubicle farm and the workers hiding behind the flimsy walls slid along the floor in a way that just felt utterly surreal.  The entire building was being turned on its side.  Marcus stumbled over to the doorway, and looked to the left out of the window where he saw day turn into the night, and the emergency lighting bathed the office floor in a pale yellow glow.  Almost as abruptly the air became hot and damp, almost like wading through molasses, and the stench too was almost palpable.

 

The shaking stopped mercifully, and after a few seconds to orientate himself, he managed to climb out of his office to walk on the wall, which had now become the floor.  A few of his managers had survived the ordeal, and stared around at the carnage with vacant haunted expressions.  The entire office floor had fallen to the side wall, with the cubicle walls, computers, printers, sheets of paper, water coolers, coffee machines, and bodies of his many underlings had become an indistinct mess.  Some movement could be seen in the dim light as survivors struggled to pull themselves free.

 

"Where are we?" said one of them.  He was clearly in a state of shock and kept adjusting his tie and trying to brush the dust off his double-breasted pinstripe suit as though he had an important event to go to.

 

"We're inside her," said Marcus flatly, there was no point dressing it up.  They were already dead men.

 

The man's eyes boggled.  "Inside her where?"

 

A woman's moan of pleasure, impossibly loud, reverberated through the entire building and answered his question.

 

***

 

Twin skyscrapers now lay in the soft flesh of her pussy, while a third, hardier one she had grasped by its base between two fingers and a thumb and slowly lolled its tip around her nether lips.  Floor after floor was scrubbed away by her indomitable folds, before she simply ground the remainder away on her clitoris.  Her moans grew in intensity, no longer capable of the sort of delicate work needed to extract more toys for her she leaned back, her left hand holding her body up while her right worked her cunt.

 

Two huge fingers joined the two skyscrapers inside her, out-sizing them too, and pushed them deeper and deeper within her hole.  With the lake of fluids between her thighs growing, filling the crater caused earlier by her cunt grinding away entire blocks, she masturbated shamelessly with wild abandon.  The goddess was being intimate with millions of people, sharing her pleasure with her horrified worshippers, whose homes and business and very lives were used up for her selfish desire.  These tiny mites in the buildings trying to escape, crawling across the immense surface of her vaginal walls, tickled her g-spot just so.  A strong clench around her fingers, however, finished them off, but she didn't mind.  The shattered skyscrapers added an element of delicious roughness to her ministrations.  Meanwhile her palm grinded against her clitoris, and any survivors who had clung to the hot red nub had likewise perished.

 

The ground shook violently, sending those already weakened buildings toppling.  From below, citizens looked up to see a monstrous cunt, for terms such as 'pussy' and 'vagina' failed to adequately describe such brazen sexuality, towering over their puny little city.  Her hips rocked, undulating with the strokes of her fingers, and all the while her moans and cries of pleasure filled the air and drowned out all other noise.

 

"Oh yes!" she cried, tossing her head back, sending her hair arcing through the air and ensnaring jets too close to her in their thick strands.  "All you tiny people are fucking mine!"

 

The hand supporting her body gave way, slipping in the too-fragile earth, and she fell backwards on largely uninhabited countryside.  The effect, however, was still horrific, as buildings were wrenched from their foundations, tossed into the air with the resulting quake, and shattered into dust.  Diane shouted her orgasm to the heavens, proclaiming her divinity in a roar of climax heard across the state and then the world through the all pervasive presence of social media.  Her mighty hips rose, and then fell, creating yet another shockwave that ravaged the tiny, abused city.  Her cry of pleasure faded into a moan that still broke the eardrums of all nearby who survived her lustful torment.  Her right hand still caressed the folds of her pussy, while the left gave her tits a squeeze such that tons and tons of supple flesh oozed between her fingers.

 

Diane rested like that for some time, sprawled inelegantly across a landscape that deformed beneath her body.  She didn't know how long she spent like that, her soft coos of post-coital pleasure still drowning out nearly all other sound for miles around, as measuring time was not something she needed to worry about anymore.  Nevertheless, she continued to massage her sex and luxuriated in the warm afterglow.  With the pleasurable fog clearing from her mind she slowly lifted her upper body from the yawning canyon her wanton lust had created, rotated on her ass, and then laid down on her left side to curl up around what remained of her city as though around a lover.  Though she had taken care to avoid crushing too much of it beneath her miles tall body, her massive tits came to rest atop several city blocks and spread out under their own incalculable weight.  Resting her head on her arm, she was as close to the tiny people as she could possibly manage.  Before her eyes the teeming mass of humanity pushed and pulled in greater desperation to escape; they knew now her power was limitless, after all they had witness her fucking their entire city into a cum-stained ruin, and that their fate was decided on the tiniest of her whims.

 

An entire mob of multicoloured dots, people, she reminded herself, disappeared under the tip of her index finger, along with a good few buildings as even her digits were much too wide for the streets.  She then lazily dragged her finger along, carving a path of destruction along the road that to her looked like the main route of evacuation to leave a desolate trench carved into the ground.  Why?  Because she felt like it, and it was her right as a goddess now to do so, even if thousands were crushed only to provide her with a moment's amusement then so be it.  She cast her eyes over the city streets, and a broad grin tugged at her lips when she noticed 'tiny' footprints along the road, and further along the base of what was once a glittering skyscraper.  With the index and pointer of her right hand she made a 'walking motion' in those streets, playfully imitating the acts she had performed earlier, and then she could follow the path that she took when much smaller, but still big enough to utterly dominate the bugs, to the suburbs that now rested beneath her massive left breast.  Diane feared for a moment that she might have crushed her former home, but when she spotted a building that looked like half a white Tylenol capsule that was the Wal-Mart she used to visit, she traced her way through hair's breadth wide roads, around apartment buildings and houses that had thus far survived her volatile presence, and then there, like a grain of rice balancing on one end among so many other similar structures, was her old apartment building.  It was just underneath her nose, and she had to cross her eyes slightly to focus on it properly.

 

Diane remembered the modest one bedroom apartment, having to pay far too much for rent to an uncaring landlord who never, ever had time to fix the multitude of things that kept going wrong.  None of those problems mattered anymore, indeed nothing mattered except her will.  Memories of inhabiting those four walls with her bed, her TV, her collection of cuddly toys, her potted plants, her computer, and all her other worldly possessions seemed so distant and inconsequential now.  She raised her hand, palm down, and then pressed down on the entire neighbourhood including that Wal-Mart.  The buildings offered zero resistance, not even indenting her soft skin for the milliseconds they had before they and all who remained inside was gone in an instant.  From that moment nothing remained of the old Diane, for indeed who she was as a tiny mite-person was immaterial now that she was a goddess.  That timid little girl was dead, along with everyone else flattened in that handprint. 

 

Soon, she would rise again to establish her rule, but for the time being the world was spared her playful rampage.  The orgasm, from which she was still riding the tail-end of the afterglow, had made her sleepy, and after all she had a long day.  Her hand still resting on her former neighbourhood, she closed her eyes and smiled, thinking of the fun to come as she drifted off to sleep.

 

***

 

The goddess's nap allowed the Army time to evacuate the ruined city in earnest and with minimal loss of life.  Looters were dealt with harshly, as were those civilians so maddened by fear that they reacted with violence.  However, for the most part the surviving population was too shell-shocked by their horrific experiences to do anything except blindly do as they were told.  And so the roads were rapidly cleared of abandoned vehicles, search teams delved into twisted ruins aghast at the carnage they saw to retrieve what survivors they could find, convoys of trucks to evacuate survivors into the countryside were formed, and an evacuation camp set up at the one remaining road out to manage the flow of refugees.

 

Captain Higgins tried to take his mind off the colossal woman and focus instead on the humanitarian task at hand, but try as he might, it was impossible to avoid seeing her enormous body looming over him even lying down, like a living mountain range.  She only had to roll over and the entire city would be finished off - smothered utterly beneath boobs that were literally to die for.  Worst yet, however, was the fact that the evacuation camp was set up close to her head, meaning that every time he looked a certain way he would be forced to see a young woman's attractive face towering over him, knowing that it was only a matter of time before she would wake, and the madness would continue.  For now she remained asleep, but the danger had only marginally subsided; every single little movement of this sleeping goddess, no more than a woman shifting in her bed to get more comfortable, made the earth tremble beneath her.  Her breath, hot and moist, would flow across the camp and the entire western quarter of the city with the force of a gale, accompanied by deafening sound of most un-ladylike snoring. 

 

This camp owed its precarious position because it straddled the one remaining serviceable route out of the city that could accommodate the sheer numbers of vehicles that were required for an evacuation of this immense undertaking.  Nevertheless, his men were professional, and carried out the grim task of searching for survivors admirably despite the physical and psychological strain.  The sight of them, however, drifting into the camp with clothes smothered in dust and blood, suffering injuries from falling debris or worst yet from their fellow civilians driven insensibly insane with fright, shocked him.

 

There had been talk of mounting another attack, but it was quickly shut down - the priority was to save as many people as they could, but after that?  Nothing, there was nothing that could be decided upon; there was nothing like this in the history of the world, and as they analysed what happened with the last attack it became horrifyingly obvious to all that acceptance of their new place in the world, at this giant woman's feet, was the best solution for now.

 

The evacuation continued.  Streams and streams of people, their expressions vacant and haunted, flowed through the cracked roads, boarded the trucks, and were spirited away to what everyone hoped was safety.  Another refugee camp had been set up far away, but Higgins feared not far enough for a murderous woman whose strides were measured in miles.

 

It was around midday when the ground began to shake once more, signalling only one thing.  Captain Higgins looked up from his paperwork to see the giantess's eyes flutter open and her head lift from her arm, no slower than any normal girl rising from a nap.  She narrowed her eyes and looked down, as though trying to work out of what she saw before her was truly real, before that devilish, sadistic smile returned to her pretty face.  Few people in the camp had the energy to scream, as most simply stopped and turned to look up with a sense of defeated acceptance that their individual fates had become utterly meaningless now.  Those massive green eyes darted around, taking in the ruined city, before resting on Higgins.

 

Captain Higgins knew on a conscious level that he was far too tiny by comparison to be made out with the naked eye, and that she was in fact looking at what she only saw as a large collection of people, but something primal in him screamed that she was staring directly at him.  Perhaps she was?  Who knew what this monster was capable of now?

 

"Oh, what's this?" her voice thundered from above.  In spite of the loudness and bass tone imparted by such an immense size, it still held a distinctly feminine tone.  Her face loomed closer until it was almost directly on top of them, filling their sky completely, and her breath made the air unbearably hot and humid.  A few refugees dropped to their knees in apparent supplication, while others simply clasped their ears shut to protect them from the sheer volume.  "Trying to leave my city without saying 'goodbye' to your goddess?"

 

Captain Higgins watched as the giantess pondered something, indeed it was the only thing he could do.  She chewed on her lower lip and gazed off into the distance for a few seconds, then looked down on her subjects once more.

 

"I'll tell you what, you tiny insects," she continued.  "You tiny, tiny people.  It's a nice day and I feel being a merciful goddess for now.  Show me the direction to Washington DC and I'll spare your pathetic little lives.  It's alright, I'll give you a few minutes to get yourselves sorted.  I know how long it takes for things so small as you to do things for me."

 

There was no assurance she'd keep up her side of the bargain, and everyone knew that; it would be no effort on her part to wipe out all of them, as she had done so callously with much of the city already.  In fact, sparing them would require more effort on her part than murdering them all.  However, a small chance of survival was better than no chance, and Captain Higgins immediately ordered his troops to collect some flares.

 

***

 

Diane was surprised to find the evacuation camp right under her nose, and wondered if these tiny mites truly had a death wish.  The camp itself was about the size of a penny to her, and if she concentrated she could almost make out rows of tents, large groups of people out in the open, and a constant stream of vehicles crawling along the thin ribbon of a freeway that carved a straight path west-ish.  Contemptuously crushing it and then forgetting about the mites inside did occur to her, but she remembered she wanted survivors, and who better than this unfortunate lot?  She imagined they would be distributed across the entirety of the United States of America, and from there her gospel would be spread and everyone would learn to fear and obey her.  Also, she wanted to know if they were capable of following her orders - if she was to truly rule the world as her size now gave her the right to, then it would certainly smooth things along if some kind of communication, if somewhat one-sided, could occur between her and her tiny subjects.

 

To her delight she saw a spark of red light, and then another further along, and then another until an arrow formed pointing into the countryside.  She had no idea whether or not they were telling the truth or not, but she assumed that she would eventually find the nation's capital sooner or later.  At any rate, she was more excited by the fact that these mites could understand her orders.  As for what she would do when she got to the capital of the most powerful nation on earth, she hadn't planned that far ahead yet, but thus far making it up as she went along had worked just swimmingly for her.  Whatever happened, she was certain that she would out on top, figuratively and literally.

 

The tiny people in the camp and those still remaining in the city watched as she rose ponderously from her rest and stood to her full, impossibly height.  Her form was distorted by the perspective, but staring up at her body receding into the clouds around her narrow waist gave very little room for interpretation of her power.  Nevertheless, Diane made good on her promise, as her first step towards taking over the entire world passed over the encampment, as did the next, and it was soon forgotten about.  Below, the refugees watched her walk away from them, every step sending quakes through the ground that became softer and softer the further away she moved.  Her ass sashayed from side to side provocatively as she walked with an upbeat spring in her step that was fully at odds with the world-ending implications of each footprint.

 

Washington was next, and after that?  The world...