- Text Size +

(1)

A pint of mead and a plate of mutton pie were what any worker needed at the end of a long day. Enjoying a meal with friends, allies, and strangers was what made taverns bustling with business every single evening of every single day. From adventurers who wandered into town looking for work with the guilds to merchants celebrating after a major sale to craftsmen looking for a rest away from the kiln to guards on their scheduled break, people flooded the taverns of the busy city of Myncro.

The travelers and townspeople enjoying supper at the Norgrove Tavern were a motley bunch. A group of mercenaries discussed their plans for their next job request noisily. A craftsman and merchant were drunkenly discussing the details on their previous transactions. A ragtag group of adventurers split their earnings with supporters who had joined them on their latest quest. And a pissing contest between two stubborn veterans was put down by the cold glare of the tavern owner.

The group that garnered the most attention was the group of adventurers and the blonde cleric who they had recruited for the job they had finally finished. Three of the men in particular were attempting to make advances on her much to the annoyance and dismay of the others in their party.

“So Missy, wot ya say we ‘ave a fun night on the town? Jest the two o’ us? Ya can show me the sights o’ Myncro and we can go ‘ave a nice fancy dinner. Ya said ya liked fine dinin’, right?”

“Hey! You shouldn’t be making passes at girls a third of your age, Old Man. Ophelia, can you show me the rest of the town after this? I’d love to get a private tour from you.”

“You’d be putting her in a spot of bother there, Donnell. Miss Ophelia, please, allow me to buy you a drink. Y’know, your spellcasting was quite remarkable. It was like watching an exquisite dance and your voice was enthralling… as hypnotic as a siren’s curse song even. If you’d be fine with it, I’d like to spend some time comparing notes.”

“Now, now. Please, don’t mind me. I appreciate your invitations everyone, but I have a prior engagement to attend. I thank you for the jar of Dunebee Honey.”

Ophelia Gladstone was a beauty. To say otherwise would be spitting in the face of half the population of Myncro. Her petite face and dainty features caught the eye of many a man. Her long hair let off a radiant glow akin to the light of the harvest moon, and her wide and attentive eyes were a calm sea of amber. Even hidden behind her dark blue and gold robe, the gentle curves of her figure could be seen. Even the charming women at the brothel agreed that the faithful cleric had a devilish body.   

But Ophelia was an angel. She was the town’s most altruistic healer. No matter the trouble, she would always put her best foot forward and help anybody in trouble. She’d ease the pain and cure the wounds of any person who came to the local church and she was willing to take requests to guide new adventurers and support them to ensure they made it back safely. Though she received gifts and payment in return for her efforts, she always sent a portion back home to aid the poor families in her hometown. She was gentle, charitable, and kind…

“As always, the Idol of the Church bewitches another bunch of suckers,” a young man looking over at the noisy crowd on the other side of the tavern spoke in a gruff, irritated voice.

The man’s drinking buddy, a bearded man with several scars on his arms, took a drink and laughed. “Haha! Well, that’s Ophelia for you. Every time she comes home from helping adventurers, all the men fight over her. They do know holy women are supposed to stay pure for a reason, don’t they?”

The man sneered at his friend’s words. “Pure? Pfft! Don’t make me laugh. That woman’s a devil, let me tell you.”

“Hey Bennett, if yer going to insult da lady, at least get yerself a few more drinks in da hole before ya do,” the proprietor of the tavern slammed two more mugs of alcohol in front of the two men sitting at the counter. “Here: some ale for ya hunters. Raen, is Ol’ Caroline hungry too?”

“Nay,” the bearded hunter pointed his thumb out the door of the tavern. A grey dog was waiting outside loyally. “She had a good meal when we took down a deer. Ate like a queen, she did.”

Dropping another bronze coin down for his fifth drink of the evening, Bennett accepted the tavern owner’s drink. He chugged it down in a single breath. His red face turned toward the door where he saw Ophelia after she had successfully left the adventurers who had been flirting with her.  For a moment, their eyes met. In response, the cleric smiled and waved toward him before exiting. The many people around him began to assume that she was waving at them and began arguing with each other. Bennett knew better, however, and silently took another bite of his meat pie.

The tavern owner was curious of his customer’s opinions. He turned towards Raen, the man’s friend. “He’s like a bear with a sore head, ain’t he? What’d da lil’ lady do? Flog him?”

Raen shook his head. “They hail from the same town. He’s prolly jealous she’s the bees’ knees to every man in town.”

“Oh, so he fancies da lady den?”

“In a pig’s eye I am!” Bennett scowled. He would sooner kiss a bear’s arse than fancy Ophelia Gladstone. “If you knew what that girl is really like, you’d be as sick to your stomach as I am.”

“I just can’t picture Ophelia as devilish as you say she’d be. The only thing I’ve heard about her that’s even remotely indecent is that she has a weakness for short men,” Raen spoke his mind. The tavern owner nodded his head in agreement to the first and started to think about Ophelia’s behavior around dwarves to see if he could confirm the second. “I think you’ve been spending too much time at the Sprite’s Tear, Ben. The ladies there might be affecting how you see other women.”

“You might be right about that. And about the short men too…,” Bennett shivered upon saying the second part of his sentence. Finishing his meal, the man then stood up. He paid his tab for the night and slung the sack of his belongings over his shoulder. “Thanks for the grub, Olwen.”

“Leaving already? Tomorrow’s a rest day, Ben. We’re not hunting tomorrow, so you can cut loose some more,” Raen was surprised that his partner was already done. Bennett was a heavy drinker. He normally had twice as many drinks.

“Ay, let him go, Raen,” advised the tavern owner. “I heard from other bars dat dere’s always a day where Bennett ends early. Must be dat day.”

“Mustn’t have noticed ‘til now,” Raen sighed as he watched his friend leave through the doors. “Though really, Bennett’s not the type to lie. He must really hate Ophelia.”

(2)

Hate wasn’t quite the term that described how Bennett felt about Ophelia Gladstone. Uneasy may have been more appropriate, but as much as he complained, his words would always be extinguished by the gentle and loving nature she showed the townspeople. Nobody could picture their idol as anything but a devoted, soft spoken healer. He, however, could.

“Ah, well if it isn’t the hunter boy. We’ve been expecting you, Mister Bennett.”

“You say that every time, Madame Aisha.”

“But you know I mean it when I’m speaking to you. Though a lovely young man such as you should be getting more sleep. Those dark rings under your eyes are quite terrible.”

“We were out hunting for three days after all.”

“Well, I’m glad you cleaned up. None of the girls would approach you otherwise… Well, no one except two…”

The fact that Madame Aisha included herself unnerved the hunter. For a woman who was almost as old as his own mother, she did look young. There was nary a wrinkle on her skin and her provocative low-cut black dress fit her body well. Even so, trusting the proprietress of the brothel, Sprite’s Tear, was a dangerous thing.

“Your special room is reserved at the end of the hall as usual: the VIP room. Amber is waiting for you inside,” Madame Aisha informed him with a wink.

“Thank you,” he mumbled. He followed the red carpet to the end of the hallway where the oak door to his private room was. Upon opening the door, he was greeted by a familiar head of moon-kissed blonde hair.

“Come on in, big boy.”

Bennett’s entire body shivered as he faced the smiling face of Amber… or rather, Ophelia. The eyes that she used as her alias looked at the hunter with playful giddiness. Still wearing her cleric’s robe, she sat leg over leg on the lone bed in the center of the room with a notebook in right hand and a quill pen in her left. He noticed she had taken off her boots which were neatly placed at the foot of the bed by the bookcase as he could clearly see her scrunch her toes in anticipation.

Nobody would ever expect to see Ophelia Gladstone in a brothel unless it was to help heal injured prostitutes or bring money to help them restart their lives. Having the town’s famed idol on a bed in front of him was a dream many a man would kill for. If word ever got out that he was meeting Ophelia at the Sprite’s Tear, he’d be a dead man.

He wasn’t paying for her services, however. She was.

“As promised, Madame Aisha will arrange for another 20 gold coins to be sent to Notterdam. Your mother will be quite grateful,” Ophelia took a small slip of parchment that she had been using as a placeholder out of her notebook. She handed it to Bennett who pocketed it immediately. He knew it was a receipt of the proceedings.

Bennett frowned at Ophelia’s words. Due to excessive gambling, his father had fallen into large debt and was forced to go into hiding. This left his mother and siblings in a dangerous position. They had to pay off his father’s sin lest they lose their lives or be sold off. Though he sent home what he earned as a hunter, it wasn’t enough alone. A hunter’s salary was unreliable. He had to turn to other methods to get the money. Unfortunately, he never knew what consequences those methods entailed until it was too late. He should never have asked his fellow countryman. He was now at her beck and call in exchange for her helping pay off the debt.

“What’s this? No greeting?” she frowned. “Shouldn’t my little servant treat his master courteously?”

“Welcome back from your quest, Mistress,” Bennett was quick to respond so as to not anger the healer. He closed and locked the wooden door behind him without taking his eyes off of the woman on the bed. He was on his guard. There was no telling what she had planned. “I thought you’d be gone for a fortnight.”

“That party was remarkably strong. Though they hired me since they lacked a healer, they honestly didn’t need it,” Ophelia placed her quill pen into her book, closed it and slipped it into the outer pocket of her robe. “That’s fine by me. I didn’t want to be away for too long or else I’d start missing you. I need a full course of you at least once a week, Mister Hunter, or else I’ll go crazy.”

Those words did not comfort the hunter. “I’d appreciate the warning since the deal was to always meet you here after returning from a quest.”

“Now, now. I always make sure you see me on the days I come back. You know you can’t run away from me, little huntsman,” the healer stood up and flicked her wrist. Immediately after she did, something appeared in her right hand. It was an ornate bronze staff with a green gem embedded in the gold ring at the top.

“At least until the debt’s repaid, right?”

“Only 420 gold coins to go,” smiled the healer. She pointed the gem of her staff toward the hunter. “So shall we begin? I’ve been needing a stress reliever.”

“Just wait a-”

“S’alducer!”

Vssssssh!

There was no time for the hunter to finish his sentence as a flash of light blinded him before he could shield his eyes. Ophelia was an experienced magician able to cast certain spells in an instant so long as she had practiced enough with them. As a support mage, she could heal and strengthen to a great extent, but given the woman’s own interests and true personality, there was one form of magic that she was adept at in particular. It was the one that made the woman the most terrifying person he’d come to know.

“Perfect,” the magician’s voice echoed. “Now you’re just my type.”

Bennett craned his neck back to look up but he could not see the wooden ceiling of the private room anymore. Instead, all he could see was the bottom of Ophelia’s left foot which she hovered over him. The rumors about the cleric’s interest in smaller men were true but not in any normal meaning. Ophelia liked when things were tiny. Not short. Tiny. Using the magic curse spell, S’alducer, she had shrunken him to an inch tall.

Black magic, typically curse magic meant to weaken or cripple, was not a normal type of magic healers knew. It certainly wasn’t for a member of the church. Nonetheless, it was the attribute of magic that best fit Ophelia Gladstone. She could render even a massive sea monster useless for a time with her affinity to curses. She rarely used the curses in public, however, as it would reveal her true nature to the townspeople. Instead, she used it privately at the Sprite’s Tear with the permission of its owner, Madame Aisha.

Slam!

The young woman’s barefoot slammed down on the hunter. The pungent smell of her foot that had been encased in the sweaty prison of her boot pierced his nostrils. Bennett did not fight back, knowing full well it would be useless, but at the very least, he used both of his arms to shield his face from the traces of dirt that clung to her toes from her previous long quest. Judging from the grains of sand stuck to the underside of her largest toe, grains that were now the size of rocks to his miniscule form, she had journeyed to the beach.

“Let’s begin our session, little man. I want the usual appetizer to start things off. Go on. Your mistress commands it.”

“…Yes, Mistress,” Bennett reluctantly did as ordered. There was no choice. Ophelia tapped her big toe repeated onto him, ‘subtly’ implying her request.

When Ophelia’s toe lowered close enough, he puckered his lips and kissed it not once, not twice, but three times. Each time, he kept his lips pressed onto the big toe until his breath ran dry. The taste of the healer’s sweaty foot seeped through his lips and onto his tongue. He could smell the ocean’s saltwater mixed in with the sweat that built up in her boots. The musty, salty smell and taste was sharp and foul. The hunter wanted to vomit. As often as he was forced to doing ‘the usual’ by Ophelia, he would never get used to it.

“Good boy. You remembered that I like my kisses to take seven seconds,” Ophelia clapped in mock praise of the shrunken hunter. When the third kiss was complete, she moved her foot again. Bennett could only feel a moment’s reprieve as it took only to the count of two for two of Ophelia’s toes to surround his body and press together, squeezing him. The woman’s foot then lifted him up faster than a wyvern’s ascent ever could. Ophelia held onto him tightly as she got onto the brothel room’s bed and rested her head on the pillow. The woman crossed her legs and raised her foot up high. The hunter’s tiny form dangled limply, his body clamped tightly between Ophelia’s toes like a pebble.

“Well now that the appetizer’s done, let’s have my entrée next.”

Entrée… Ophelia was done with her usual first request of making him kiss her feet, but what she had planned next wouldn’t let him escape her soles, unfortunately. He could see the healer’s face in the distance, her eyes sparkling like stars. Every time Ophelia had shrunken him, she had picked many different methods to toy with him after ‘easing’ him into her fun. The first time, she made him massage her feet, pampering the mighty walls of foot flesh with every ounce of his strength. Another time, she used strengthening magic to enhance his endurance and ground him underfoot, relishing in his tiny squeals when he realized being defensively enhanced did not prevent him from feeling pain. Most recently, she had gotten into painting her nails with a special rejuvenating formula she had received from an apothecary who had fallen for her charms. She made him struggle to paint her toe nails with the medicinal dye that gave the nails she so meticulously cared for a brilliant luster.

Ophelia did not need Bennett to apply the tonic that night. He could see from being held in her toes that she had recently painted them on her own. It worried him; however, to see that she was reaching into her satchel which she kept by the bed. What had she brought along this time?

“Ah yes, I had a brilliant idea while I was out with those adventurers,” Ophelia scrunched her toes unconsciously as she pulled a jar out of her bag. She did not know putting the hunter through even more pain while she prepared to torture him further.

“What the-?! That’s-!”

Bennett saw the bright yellow color of the contents of the transparent jar but could do nothing but be taken along for the ride as Ophelia moved her foot off the bed and uncorked it in a sudden whip of motion. Tilting the jar, the yellow ooze dripped down onto the cleric’s leg onto her toes, coating the hunter in a thick, sweet liquid.

“B-blargh!” Bennett choked as a wave of dense, viscous sugar struck his body. He knew from the taste and stickiness what Ophelia had dripped onto her bare leg. It was honey.

“We found a nest of Dunebees while by the coastline. I extracted some honey after we took out their queen. It was so delectable that I couldn’t possibly NOT share it with my favorite man,” Ophelia explained. She spun her foot around and around in a gentle motion to direct the honey towards the shrunken hunter… Well, gentle to her. To the captive Bennett, he felt as though he was in a carriage that had taken a tumble off a tall cliff.

Bennett couldn’t argue that Dunebee Honey was delicious. The sugar and nectar gathered by Dunebees mixed with the salt from the ocean breeze in such a way that a single drop of Dunebee Honey tasted like rich caramel. Its sweetness was one valued by nobility and a single vial could sell at exuberant prices at the market, but the ordinary hunter did not have the luxury to savor the taste of honey in his mouth. The taste of the dirt and sweat from the cleric’s foot mixed with the sweet liquid, leaving a rancid aftertaste Bennett wanted no part of.

But Ophelia’s had only just begun her second treat of the night. She licked the honey that had spilled onto her fingers and then stated her demands. “Now then, make sure that none of this goes to waste.”

“Waste?” the hunter repeated. He stared incredulously at the trickle of honey slowly dripping down from the giant woman’s knee. Being just barely bigger than the size of her largest toe, the trickle was like a brook.

“Lick it all up, little one. Think of this as my reward to you for being my escort,” Ophelia smiled, knowing full well that her ‘reward’ to him was no more than another way to have the hunter spoil her further. She let go of Bennett, expecting him to fall now that she was no longer holding his head between her toes but then saw that he was stuck to her foot by the syrupy sweet. The sight of the little man adhered to her foot made the cleric giggle. “Oh my, are you honestly stuck on my sole? Looks like you’ll have to start licking immediately if you want to get free before I decide to put my foot down.”

“You witch,” Bennett snarled at the woman, but his barely audible shouts only pleased her further. She rocked her foot up and down, threatening to slam the shrunken hunter into the floor. The sticky honey kept him pasted onto the bottom of her foot despite the rapid ascent and descent that disoriented him. He had no choice but to follow her orders.

With naught but his tongue, Bennett began to clean Ophelia’s foot. He needed to break free. With fervent desperation, he licked and licked and licked. The caramel scent of the honey thankfully overpowered the odor of the cleric’s massive foot, but the taste of foot sweat and dirt mixing in with the honey that was slowly beginning to dry made him sick to his stomach. The eyes teared up from the disgusting flavor. He could hear the amused laughter of the cleric watching his misery.

It took ten minutes of continuously scraping his tongue against Ophelia’s foot to free his upper body. With the ability to move his arms, the hunter was able to grab hold of the giant woman’s toes and climb onto the top of her foot, freeing himself. He tried to catch his breath aside the drying river of honey which he knew was his next task.

The hunter turned his head towards Ophelia’s. His ‘mistress’ had grabbed her book again and began reading it while waiting for him. He could see that she was not entirely distracted by her reading material because she would occasionally glance down at her feet to check on his progress. She was only reading to make it clear to him that his efforts were insignificant to her.

“You better keep cleaning, little man. I’ve been told honey makes your skin more beautiful, but I don’t want any dried honey leftover on my leg. Work hard and I might go easier on you for the main course,” Ophelia compelled the little hunter to work further. She enjoyed feeling the pitter patter of his tiny legs walking on her foot. She wanted to make sure that there was no rest for the struggling hunter.

“This devil woman just won’t make things easy,” Bennett grumbled to himself as he trudged up her honey stained leg, licking his already dry tongue even drier. His mouth was sore, but he had no choice but to continue. Crawling on his hands and knees so he wouldn’t fall off the giant healer’s foot, he inched his way towards the honey. Again, he started to lick. He ate the honey off the top of Ophelia’s foot, slowly making his way up her leg. He found to task to be much easier now that he was not licking her dirty soles, but there was now much more honey to clean.

Additionally, Ophelia rested on the bed with her knees bent, the hem of her dress pulled up to reveal her long bare legs. The hunter found the woman’s leg to be steeper than most hills he had climbed. Even the forests by the mountainside had a gentler slope.

Ten more minutes passed as Bennett licked the lower leg clean. It was when he was half way up that the cruel cleric decided she was bored with the tiny man’s slow and dull attempt at licking her clean. Wanting to make things more interesting, she closed her book and sat up. Her legs shook from her simple movements, causing Bennett to tumble down her leg and onto the top of her foot.

“You’re slower than a slime in winter,” she complained. “I’ve grown bored, my pathetic servant.”

“What?” Bennett turned pale. Ophelia glowered down at him. She had grown impatient. To anger the powerful magic user spelt danger for the simple hunting man. Danger in this case came from the jar of Dunebee honey that Ophelia uncorked again. She poured even more honey onto her foot, and more specifically, onto him, completely coating his body in the yellow goo. “Blargh!”

“This is how you lick something clean, hunter boy,” Ophelia taunted and plucked the honey drenched hunter off her leg using her thumb and middle finger to grab his shirt from behind.  Bennett was yanked upwards with enough force that he was sure if Ophelia had grabbed his collar, his neck would have snapped like the criminals at the gallows. He found himself held in front of the grinning face as tall as the walls of Ophelia.

Ophelia stuck out a tongue as big as the shrunken man. The rough, moist wall assaulted him, wiping away all of the honey from his torso and head in a single lick and drenching him in saliva.

“Mmmm, such a sweet treat,” the woman savored the flavor of Dunebee Honey and licked her cherry red lips. “For someone who catches boars and deer, you taste less gamey than I expected… more like a confection…”

“Please don’t tell me…,” Bennett knew what was coming up next. He could only watch a mouth wide enough to fit a few horses drawn carriages opened beneath him, exhaling warm, honey scented air upward like a geyser. The hand that held him tightly slowly brought over the damp, dark pit.

“Time for the main course. Bottoms up!”

“You malicious whore of a-!”

Bennett began shouting obscenities as loudly as his tiny form could when Ophelia let go of him, but his voice was instantly muffled when her mouth closed with him inside. With the shrunken man tossed into her mouth like a grape, Ophelia immediately went about her business. Her tongue snaked toward him, licking every inch of his honey filled body with the enormous pink muscle. The sticky honey and saliva mixed around the helpless hunter in the warm cave of Ophelia’s mouth, turning it into an inescapable swamp, and the cleric’s moist and humid maw made being trapped inside unbearably hot.

“Mmmm…” Ophelia hummed. The tremors caused by her confined voice reverberated around Bennett, deafening him with the intense noise.  The hunter was not given any moment to rest as her tongue knocked him into her pearly white teeth and then unceremoniously tossed him on top of her right molars.

“No! Wait, Ophelia!”

Bennett held his arms up to try and grab hold of the falling white ceiling of Ophelia’s top row of teeth, but the sheer power of her bite strength knocked his hands out of the way. Ophelia’s teeth slammed down onto the man, knocking the wind out of his chest.

“Grk!” Bennett tried to punch the woman’s fangs off of him, but they felt harder than a stone wall. All he succeeding in doing from fighting back was bruising his knuckles. “Damni- Gaaaaaaaah!”

Ophelia had him right where she wanted him. She rocked her teeth back and forth, listening with a bemused smile for his shouts of pain as she ground his body playfully with her teeth. She was disappointed that the muffled screams weren’t very loud, but that was her own fault for reducing him to the size of a grape. His cries were being drowned out by the sounds of her tongue and teeth moving about.

Those sounds were comparable to a loud roar to Bennett. He screamed as the magic user’s teeth tore his clothes and scraped his chest and back. Ophelia was being gentle enough to not draw blood but rough enough to ensure it hurt. He felt the pain continuously, wondering just when it would stop. It was up to his giant captor to decide when she was bored, but considering she had called eating him the main course, she was not going to let him go easily.

After what felt like an eternity, the teeth biting down on him lifted up, letting him tumble off of them and back onto the woman’s tongue. Bennett breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath. Ophelia’s tongue remained flat for just a brief respite, which he was thankful for, but he was well aware it would be short lived.

The mouth opened for a brief instant, letting in a brief instance of light as another thunderous roar pulsed through the miniaturized hunter’s body. “Oh my, it appears I’ve licked up all of the honey… Well, I can remedy that.”

The exhausted hunter felt the pink ground beneath him undulate. Ophelia was sticking her tongue out, but her teeth were still lightly planted on her tongue. Bennett’s head smacked against the wall of teeth whose gaps had light pouring through like the windows of the town church. She was not letting him out. What she was doing, however, became evident when the tongue he was limply lying on curled up into an incline. He was once against drenched in the Dunebee honey that Ophelia had licked out of her jar again.

“Let’s continue until I’m satisfied with my meal, my little morsel,” Ophelia laughed. She intentionally gave the man a glimpse of the light of the world outside her maw. She wanted the man to find a brief semblance of hope before locking him away once again being her prison of pearly whites.

The inch high man’s torture at the hands of Ophelia’s mouth only continued to grow worse. Bored with simply teething with the bug sized man, Ophelia started juggling him with her tongue. The serpentine pink monster slammed him up onto the roof of her mouth, gluing him to the dank ceiling for a moment with the thick honey. It then waited for him to peel off before ensnaring him again and throwing him beneath it. Bennett was continuously tossed back and forth and up and down in Ophelia’s enormous maw. The woman was dexterous enough with her tongue to avoid ever getting him too far back to the point where she’d swallow him, but the shrunken man had more than a few close calls and panic attacks when he found himself looking straight down the bottomless pit of her throat before getting knocked around once again.

The second serving of honey was not enough for the curse magic using healer either. When Bennett was licked clean again, she added more of the sweet, expensive liquid for a third and fourth. Her main course dish was truly filling her stomach.

On her fifth pass, Bennett was finally released from his dark and damp world. Still coated from the waist down in honey, his upper body was pushed out of Ophelia’s mouth. Even so, he could not move. His arms and lower body were firmly held by the healer’s titanic rosy lips.

“Gaaah… Haaah… Gwaaaargh… Finally, I can breathe…,” the man gasped. His body was held in place, but he could at least move his head. Looking down, he saw light, peach colored mountains with sapphire blue peaks. As she was snacking on him, Ophelia had removed her robe. Now in nothing more than her finely tailored blue undergarments, Ophelia was groping herself. She was having her fun with Bennett in more ways than one.

Looking up, Bennett could see the healer’s enormous eyes fixated on his protruding body. There was a mischievous glimmer in those amber orbs which sent a chill down the hunter’s spine.

Slurp!

“Gwwwwooooooagh!”

Bennett wailed as Ophelia sucked the honey off the lower half of his body. The man was being pulled by the massive suction back into her mouth, but the woman’s lips kept a tight grip on him. His lower body was inside a massive twister of moist air. His boots were pulled off. His pants began to rip. His legs were being stretched from the power of Ophelia’s inhalation. The hunter felt as though every fiber of his being was being sucked in by the sadistic woman.

“Hmm. Hmmmm,” Ophelia hummed. She loosened the hold her lips had on her shrunken toy and let him sink back in. She felt with that last scream that she had completely exhausted the hunter. She sloshed his body around in her saliva for a moment before slowly opening her mouth and letting a wad of spit fall out. “Bleh.”

Bennett fell with the slimy fluid down, his torn clothes and lost boots clinging to the sticky water along with him. His limp and weakened body was only saved from the impact by how slow the thick fluid took to get to the bed. With his entire body throbbing in pain, he was unable to fight his watery cage. He could only stare straight up.

Ophelia’s mountainous face stared down at him hungrily. The hunter realized his location from the three towering walls surrounding him. Two were the color of Ophelia’s naked skin. The third was a deep blue. She had spat him out on her bed in between her legs.

“How’s the view from down there, Mister Hunter? Enjoying the unmentionables every other man in town would love to have in front of them?” the woman teased. She didn’t even acknowledge having played with him in her mouth. Now that the main course was completed, she was ready to move on to dessert.

“………,” the hunter did not speak. He lacked the strength to. His only solace was that the fabric of the bedsheets were absorbing most of the saliva off of him. He simply scowled. He wanted the night to end, but Ophelia’s energetic demeanor told him that she still felt the night was young.

“Come on. Stand up, little man, unless you want to be crushed between my thighs,” she ordered with a threat. To prove her point, the mighty valley of meat flesh began to narrow.

She wasn’t really giving the man a choice. Bennett clenched his teeth and fists. The slight wrinkles in the bedsheet caused him to stumble, but with all of the energy he had remaining, he forced himself to stand. When he did, he found himself facing the imposing sapphire cliff of the cleric’s underwear.

“Okay, little one. It’s time for dessert,” the dominating giantess boomed. Though it was probably to insignificant for her to notice, the tiny hunter could see her flesh quiver as she spoke. He could feel her slightest twitches shake the bed he was standing on. Simply standing was a feat on its own for the inch high man. The only other thing he could do was look up at the enormous blue wall, knowing full well Ophelia’s womanhood was just behind it. He was close enough that he could smell the musty scent emanating from the other side of the cloth barrier.

What was next? Ophelia had him completely at her mercy. She could toss him in her mouth or tease him with her feet if she so desired, or she could do what she had done the last time and kneaded his tiny body in between her mountainous curves, mocking his inability to fight back or escape. And he didn’t want a repeat of when she used him as a little rag to wipe the sweat off of ever part of her body.

Judging from his place in front of Ophelia, however, he was certain he was not in for a good time.

Slam!

Before he could even react, Ophelia’s index finger dropped down right in front of the hunter and pushed down on the bed. The weight of the finger sank the spongy mattress, something his miniscule presence couldn’t hope to do, and created a sinkhole right at Bennett’s feet. The man tumbled down the suddenly formed pit and slammed straight into the finger. The glossy nail, almost as large as him, reflected his image.

“Hey, you weren’t honestly thinking I’d be giving you the privilege of playing with my nethers, were you?” Ophelia taunted with confidence.

Bennett said nothing. Privilege, she called it. Curse was a better word in his opinion. The woman was far too prideful, but a shrunken hunter like him was in no position to call her out on it, lest he invite her to torture him further.

“Heh,” the cleric huffed at the hunter’s silence. “Well, it’s fine if you were. I’ve gotten too many men approaching me with sort of interest that I’ve grown used to it. I just can’t accept because I’m a Holy Woman.”

“Holy?” Bennett mumbled under his breath.

“So sorry there, you perverted bug, I won’t be letting you have your fun in here for tonight’s session. Maybe some other time… Hahahahaha~!”

Ophelia continued to laugh at her own deluded imaginings. The hunter simply remained on her fingertip, knowing full well that if he moved, she’d take advantage of him and begin her last course of the night even sooner.

But the dessert course would begin anyways. Ophelia’s mood was proof of that.

“Haha. Honestly, you still seem a little big,” Ophelia chuckled as she compared his height to her fingernail. “That’s a shame really. If you were smaller, this would be a great last course with you, my servant.”

For that, Bennett was thankful. If there was one thing he had learned about Ophelia, it was that she had only one size reducing spell in her repertoire. S’alducer, the shrinking magic that turned him into a toe sized hunter, was, according to Ophelia, a very difficult magic spell to learn. How she had learned it, he was unsure, but she always complained that there wasn’t a better spell.

So why was it then, that Ophelia had used magic to bring out her staff again? Bennett saw the ornate, bronze rod in her other hand. She was clutching it tightly, as though readying to use it.

“Wait… Don’t tell me you’re going to…?” Bennett drifted off, not wanting to finish his question.

“I was saving this for the main course, but you took too long, little man. Still, I wanted to make sure to try this out today since I think I worked out all of the kinks,” Ophelia smiled a smile that would give the young hunter nightmares.

Bennett was launched into air a fair distance from his perspective when Ophelia suddenly let go of the hold finger had on the bed. It reformed quickly and sent him flying up before he landed back down with a bounce. All the while, he could hear his captor speaking some arcane language. She was reciting the incantation for her spell, her newest spell: one that she had created herself because the existing shrinking magic was not enough to satisfy her. The hunter had pegged Ophelia for a sadistic witch, but she was a genius sadistic witch. The notebook she had been writing in when he had arrived was her memo pad for developing the new spell. She had been waiting to reduce him further all along.

“Phelin S’alrenducer!”

Vssssssh!

Just like with the original shrinking magic, Ophelia’s newest spell was accompanied by a flash of light. Bennett quickly closed his eyes, but he was afraid of opening them.

“Hohoho~! Now we can begin,” Ophelia’s voice boomed. The shrunken hunter opened his eyes, fearing the worst, but knowing he had to bear witness to the cleric’s successful spell invocation. How small had he gotten? Though the same spell’s effects could not be applied onto him twice, a different spell could add onto his first minimization.

To Bennett’s surprise, his point of view did not change much. Though he was still small, the immense wall of Ophelia’s underwear was still the same height as it was earlier. If Ophelia had been intending to make him smaller, the spell’s effect hadn’t been immediate.

“W-wait, don’t tell m-” the bug sized hunter’s realization was interrupted when the magic user’s thumb and index finger plucked him off of the bed. His body rose high up into the sky until he was staring at an amber colored eye as large as his body.

“Let’s make sure this last course is fun for both of us,” suggested Ophelia with a devilish tone.

Fun? Bennett knew the woman’s last activity for their session that night was going to be anything but fun to him. What was worse was that he deduced just what kind of spell Ophelia had cast on him, and, if he was correct, she was going to tell exactly what it was and how it would factor into her game.

Though it did not please him to know that he knew enough about Ophelia to predict sadistic actions, the young woman did just as the hunter as expected. “That new spell is an unusual one that took some time to develop. You’ll continue to get smaller until you’re 1/100th of your original height. It should not take too long though, since I wanted to make sure you were fully shrunken before the end of our sessions.”

“1/100th?” Bennett paled at the thought. He was already being effortlessly squeezed between the cleric’s fingertips. He didn’t want to imagine what being any smaller would be like.

Ophelia’s mighty gaze took in every bit of the young hunter’s fear, and the mere sight of his pathetic form growing weaker excited her. Smirking at the sight of the panicking, helpless hunter, Ophelia continued her explanation to further cement in his mind that his position was literally under her thumb. According to her, ‘not too long’ meant roughly in a half hours’ time, and by original height, she meant his height when the spell was applied. By the time he was done shrinking, her little toe would end up looking like an imposing mountain to him.

Furthermore, simply shrinking the huntsman hadn’t been her plan. The time she wished to spend with Bennett for her final, dessert course was a special game.

“The rules will be simple,” Ophelia licked her lips as she slowly lowered the man back down to the bed. She let go and dropped him gently onto the sheets right before her privates once again and spread her legs all the way to the edge of the bed. “Your goal is to reach my toes. You can do whatever you want to get there, but I’ll also be doing whatever I want to stop you. You can give up any time you want, but if you succeed, I’ll reward you and pay another 100 gold coins for today’s session.”

The shrinking hunter looked up at the monumental woman who was sitting on the bed staring down at him with sadistic playfulness. He then looked at the long walls of bare legs on either side of him that stretched off into the distance. He was speechless. She wanted him to get all the way to her toes? How long of a journey would that be if he was going to keep getting smaller? How painful of a task would it be if she was going to harass him the entire time?

Suddenly, a burst of energy flowed through Bennett. His exhausted body felt light. The pain from his injures disappeared.

“A weak heal seems to be pretty effective at your size,” Ophelia giggled. “You may want to start now, my dwindling servant, or else you’ll end up too small too quickly and never even make it half way there.”

“…… There’s no helping it….”

Bennett ground his teeth. He knew he couldn’t refuse the black magic user. She healed him so she could prolong his misery. He started off down the long and bumpy white road that was the sheets between Ophelia’s legs. In the shadow of the town healer’s thighs, he ran and ran and ran. He had already lost ten percent of his height while listening to Ophelia’s explanation. He had to cover as much ground as he could before he got too small.

At 0.85” tall, he made it half way past Ophelia’s thighs when the woman began to take action. Her loud voice seemed to echo in the chasm formed by her legs.

“Not bad. Pretty fast for a bug. Let’s see how you handle this then…”

Though she had given him that warning, Bennett could not brace himself for what the giantess did next. The ground shook and shifted beneath Bennett as Ophelia leaded her entire body back, pushing her rear end deeper into the mattress. The bed sank from her weight, causing a steep incline to form from the hunter’s perspective. He lost his balance and tumbled partway down the slope.

“Damnit…,” the man grumbled. He stood up and continued to move. Even if he had to scale the incline, he couldn’t afford to stop. When he finally returned to where he was before half way past Ophelia’s thigh, he was 0.75” tall. He had lost some time and size because of Ophelia’s antics but not much. With all of his remaining stamina, he pushed forward.

But Ophelia did not give Bennett much time after recovering to continue his progress. To the 0.75” tall man’s dismay, the woman’s right leg began to rise. Her right thigh eclipsed the light from above as she crossed her legs. She did not lower the flesh wall onto him but kept it directly overhead, threatening to crush him with even the movement of her body.

“Come on, little one. Hurry up and make it past my knee. Or are you going to be too small to even reach my ankles?” the woman laughed.

Bennett was 0.6” tall when Ophelia saw him cross where her knees were. She placed her right leg back onto the bed, sending a mighty tremor through the mattress and into the running man. Sweat poured down the exhausted hunter’s face. The distances were now almost twice as long. The cliffs of Ophelia’s legs that surrounded him looked as though they were rising higher and higher with every second, but he knew it was the exact opposite. He was getting smaller and smaller. Reaching Ophelia’s kneecaps meant he was just past a third of the way there. He still had to make it past her lower legs and feet to get to her toes, and the distances would only grow larger as the minutes passed.

Fifteen minutes in, Bennett had made it past Ophelia’s knees and was started down her lower leg, but he was now 0.5” tall. Though he was an experienced hunter who could track game for days, running non-stop was starting to take a toll on his stamina. Even though she had healed his physical ailments, not even Ophelia’s magic could have removed his mental exhaustion. Seeing the world grow and his goal get farther away in front of his eyes demoralized the huntsman.

Ophelia was not merciful and letting the hunter simply despair. She continued her assault on his dwindling form. Now that he had lost half his height, she bent her knees and leaned her body forward, hugging them and once again shadowing him beneath her form. She stared down at his running figure with a bemused smile. Bennett tried to ignore the piercing gaze from above but was already unnerved by the sight of her expanding legs rising up into the sky like the legendary great trees of myth.

“How about trying this on for size?” giggled the cleric. With her left hand, she stabbed her finger into the bed directly in front of the hunter’s path.

“Grk! No!” Bennett grunted and quickly dove to the side to avoid slamming into the building sized pillar, but the power of the impact still sent him off his feet. He fell to the ground and quickly saw Ophelia’s finger rise and fall once again, this time within a hair’s breadth of his face. “D-damn!”

Being up close next to the woman’s fingertip gave the shrinking man a clear object to compare his diminishing height to. Earlier, he was taller than Ophelia’s fingernail but it now dwarfed him. He could see his worn out expression in the glossy reflection of the woman’s nail and knew it wouldn’t be long before the mirrored surface would tower over him like the rest of Ophelia.

“Hurry, hurry. Things are going to bigger for you a lot more quickly from here on,” warned Ophelia with amusement and stretched her legs out again.

Standing back up, Bennett began to dash forward once again. He kept alert as Ophelia’s hand rose up out of his reach once again. As he expected, she started to hang her finger about over him. Its large presence could be felt as it pushed through the air behind him, worrying the hunter with the lingering threat of another strike.

At 0.4”, the hunter’s reprieve was over. Ophelia’s right hand quickly came up along his right side. The index finger was curled and held back by her thumb. The next thing the huntsman knew, he was slammed straight into Ophelia’s left leg, his body throbbing in pain from being launched into the air and immediately impacting the bare leg. Ophelia had flicked him!

“Oops. I guess I gave you a little help with that. That launched you a bit forward,” the magic user covered her mouth with her left hand to hide her smile. She hadn’t intended to help him, but she really wanted to send him flying with a mere flick. Bennett’s body slowly peeling off of her left leg was a hilarious sight to the woman.

“Y-You damn… venomous… witch…,” the shrinking man held his hands over his right side. Getting hit by Ophelia’s simple action would have killed him if she hadn’t been careful. Still, she had successfully injured him. A few of his ribs felt broken.

“Aww… Does it hurt? Well, I can’t have you slowing down on me just yet, so I guess I’ll heal you again,” Ophelia saw Bennett’s pained, 0.3” figure unable to move. He was continuing to become less and less of a bug and more and more of a speck in her eyes. Not wanting to lose out on the fun, she healed him so they could continue once more. “Now keep running, my little toy.”

With his body refreshed once again, Bennett had no choice but to follow orders again. He started to run forward now that he was three-fourths of the way to Ophelia’s feet. Just a few more inches and he would reach her ankles, but the goal a few inches away was stretching off into the distance. Waiting for his body to fully take in the effect of Ophelia’s healing magic, he was now a quarter of an inch tall. Everything was now four times bigger than before. Even the slight wrinkles in the bed sheets were now noticeable bumps in the road to him. He had to jump over each wrinkle as he ran to avoid being slowed down.

Unfortunately for him, the sight of his obstacle avoiding dash gave Ophelia another idea. When the man reached 0.2” in height, the woman made her move once again. Bennett hesitated when he saw the woman’s bare feet move. The honey scented walls pushed into the ground and began to slide towards him. As nice as it would have been to have his goal approach him, Ophelia’s feet were pushing the bed sheets and clumping them up. The little bumps on his path grew rougher and higher up until they were hills. He had to now scale the incline to continue forward, and his continually shrinking body was making the hills grow even more taxing from his perspective.

And once again, Bennett’s world was covered in shadow as Ophelia bent her knees and leaned forward again. She wanted to get a closer look at him. With her feet flat on the bed, she saw that the little hunter had to face a gauntlet of two large wrinkles and a small dip in the fabric before he got to the ball of her foot.

“You’re almost at my feet. Come on. Can you make it before you’re a hundredth of your size?” Ophelia half-encouraged, half-taunted the man.

It was not an easy task for the hunter. The first wrinkle was a hill that was three times his size. His weight was now negligible enough that he could no longer straighten the cloth and flatten the wrinkles as he stepped. He had to run up the hill to make it over first wrinkle.

At the precipice of the first hill, Bennett was now 0.15”. He looked down to see that the other two wrinkle was half as tall as the first, but the shifting environment around him told him it was not going to stay that way. Ophelia was right that his shrinking would appear to quicken as he got smaller.

Not having the time to descend carefully, the hunter ran with all of his might downhill so he could use his momentum to start his climb up the second hill. He hoped to make it up the second quickly before he shrank even further, but it was tiring to make it up the steep slope. To his dismay, the road upward was getting longer too. Despite its shorter climb, he was also getting smaller. Now at a tenth of an inch, the second hill was just as large as the first. The man had to slow down to catch his breath when he reached the top.

“Just how much further is everything going to get?” the hunter despaired. At his size, the wrinkle he was on was already a mountain, but that mountain was still in the shadow of Ophelia’s foot. Both of the healer’s feet were an expansive pair of mountain ranges that flanked him from either side. He could just barely make out his final goal, Ophelia’s toes, far in the horizon.

With the vast plain of bedsheet between him and his destination, Bennett ran down the wrinkle as quickly but as steadily as he could. He could see that the fabric sunk in slightly at the foot the mountainous wrinkle. It made a crater that was as vast as a village, but that village quickly grew into a town as he descended.

“No… isn’t this getting too fast?” Bennett finally reached the bottom. When he did, he found himself staring at vast expanse of white that stretched into the distance. Even further off, coloring the sky peach, was Ophelia’s feet and legs, but they were so far off into the distance, their shape seemed to blur. It was becoming more and more difficult to distinguish Ophelia’s enormous body as something human. Ophelia was becoming his environment.

At 0.05” tall, the smaller wrinkle he had descended was now twice as big. The heel of Ophelia’s foot was now as far away from him as their capital city was to the neighboring city… no, even further. There was no point in continuing further, the hunter realized. Every second that passed, the world around him grew by hundreds and hundreds of feet. As much energy as he had expended, he had only travelled down the length of Ophelia’s leg. The distance to get to her toes was now going to be impossible to cover even if Ophelia gave him a full day.

Stopping now that he was nothing more than a speck, Bennett simply watched as his world expanded. He looked up at the woman who had spent yet another night torturing him to what piqued her fancy. What he saw was a sky completely filled with Ophelia. Her amber eyes, like two moons overseeing him, were completely focused on his location. He wondered if she could even see his form, but knew she had been watching him from the very beginning. His insignificant size only made it so that he could not escape her piercing gaze. Bennett could only watch as Ophelia’s face seemed to rise higher and higher up. He could hardly believe he was still on the bed of their private room at the Sprite’s Tear brothel.

“Hm… I suppose the shrinking’s finally completed,” an all-encompassing voice echoed. Bennett covered his ears to protect himself from the sound but found that Ophelia’s words reverberating through his entire body was not the only concern he had to deal with. A gust of wind from Ophelia’s breath knocked him to the ground and pressed him into the bedsheet.

“Grk!” the man grunted in pain. To think he would be beaten down by the mere act of her talking. The woman’s voice was felt with his entire body. Like a divine decree, he was powerless to do anything but accept and endure Ophelia’s words. Finally at 1/100th of an inch, he was no longer capable of interacting with the goddess of the town’s idol.

“What a shame. What a shame. You didn’t even make it to my feet. I suppose I was asking for a little too much for my bug of a serv- Oh, I mean, speck of a servant,” Ophelia continued to assault him with her voice as she ran her mouth. “How utterly pathetic you are now, unable to even reach a woman’s feet.”

Bennett felt his entire world collapse as the gigantic woman began to move. Her face rose even further and further away as she stood up on the mattress and stepped back carefully so that she wouldn’t crush the microscopic hunter accidentally. The huntsman could only look up to see the two pillars of the woman’s bare legs stretch up into the sky like a mythical tower. Past her knees, everything about her looked to be a blur, but he could see the dark blue color of her undergarments if he focused his vision.

Ophelia gave the huntsman a good look at her full height. The divine size of the healer was now far beyond the hunter’s comprehension. How had a second spell changed his point of view so much more? Ophelia’s playtime courses could now completely destroy him, snuffing him out with ease if she wasn’t paying attention. Though Ophelia considered this the last of her four course meal for the night, he was terrified to imagine what would happen to him next.

And the huntsman had every right to be afraid. The 1/100th of an inch high man was knocked around and back on to the floor again when Ophelia lifted her left leg. A foot that could cover an entire kingdom’s territory descended in front of him. The sheer wind force of the woman’s step smashed the microscopic man into the bedsheet. She did not even touch him, and yet he was unable to move. His back to the ground, he found himself looking up at a big toe that would dwarf even the tallest mountains in the land.

“I wonder how I must look from down there. You, who bed bugs could even step on you without noticing, are in the shadow of my big toe, Mister Huntsman,” the cleric’s voice was excited. She was enjoying the feeling of domination she had over his helpless form even more so than she had when he was an inch tall. “So what do you say, speck? Do I seem like a goddess to you? Even the Holy Goddess doesn’t hold a candle to a beautiful and powerful woman like me, don’t you think?”

Bennett said nothing. He knew his voice wouldn’t even reach half way up the woman’s toe let alone to her ear. She was right, however. It pained him to admit it, but she had definitely become a goddess to him. With the power to render him nothing more than a red stain under her toe from just the slightest twitch and the power to leave him helplessly wandering an inescapable world of white cloth just by deciding to leave, she was the one who decided his fate. ‘When’ she would turn him back now turned into an ‘if’ in Bennett’s mind. She could easily end his life without intending to do so. The thought would have broken the hunter if he hadn’t already been rendered weakened from the repeated nights in Ophelia’s mercy.

But despite not yet being broken, the insignificant hunter couldn’t understand one thing. Why was he getting closer to the massive toe in front of him? The smell of festering sweat, honey, and salt emanated from the mountain. He had been repulsed earlier when Ophelia made him lick her clean, so why was he moving towards her?

The answer, the hunter realized, was his own small height. He wasn’t approaching Ophelia on his own whim. His body was being pulled towards her. At his size, the woman had her own gravity. She had become so massive compared to his tiny figure that her mere presence pulled him towards her. Bennett flew. The woman’s gravity, though still not as great as the planet’s, was still strong enough to pull him towards her toe. He couldn’t pull himself away from the city sized bead of sweat that clung to the bottom of her toe. He was now swimming in Ophelia’s toe sweat.

Somehow, Ophelia knew what had happened. She most likely enhanced herself through magic to be able to detect him. She laughed at his misery. “Oh my, I suppose I really am a goddess if my servants are that attracted to me. Don’t drown in there, little one. I still have more of your debt to help you repay in the future.”

Ophelia began tapping her foot. The rising and falling of the monolithic toe he was on created earthquakes that would make volcanic eruptions seem like a shiver. The sweat soaking the man’s entire body fell off; leaving him soaked in a mixture of salt, grime, and left over honey. It did not break him away from the woman’s body, unfortunately. He was still stuck, clinging to the bottom of her big toe like a grain of sand. The only thing that was different was that the actual grains of sand stuck to her foot were the size of boulders to him.

“I suppose that should be enough for today,” Ophelia crossed her arms and looked down at her left foot. She wanted to twist and grind her foot into the bed but did not want to lose her toy before she could have another taste of a full course playtime with him again. “Maybe I should turn you back now.”

At those words, the microscopic hunter’s heart jumped. Was it over? Had he made it through another night? As fearful as he was that Ophelia now had another spell to spice of her fun with him, he at least was safe for the present. He could finally go home.

The shrunken hunter’s world shook and tossed and turned yet again as Ophelia moved. The goddess of a holy woman sat back down on the bed and used magic to call out her staff again. Her foot hung over the bed, giving Bennett, who was still plastered onto her big toe, a ghastly view of the drop down to the ground below.

“Okay, my darling escort. I’ll undo the spells. It’ll take a bit of time, so bear with it… Though it’s not like you have a choice, hahaha,” Ophelia giggled and began to cast the magic spell to remove her curses. Bennett’s body trembled as the woman’s words pulsed through him. He endured the painful jerks caused by Ophelia’s unconscious bouncing of her foot and scrunching of her toes. It was almost over. He was still alive.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

But it wasn’t over. That night, an unexpected incident brought trouble to both the shrunken hunter and the healer.

“Sorry to interrupt your session, Amber, dear,” a voice called through the door. It was the owner of the brothel, Madame Aisha. “There was a large fight at the tavern next door and a few of our windows got broken from the things they were throwing around. The guards are on the way.”

“Guards?” Ophelia paused her spell casting and crossed her legs, once again giving the man stuck to her toe the ride of a lifetime. “That’s no good. They’ll be surveying the damage and going through the whole place.”

“You and Mister Bennett should leave soon. Take the tunnel behind the bookcase. The VIP room’s made so its guests can leave in secret after all,” Madame Aisha informed her.

“You’re such a caring hostess, Madame Aisha,” Ophelia thanked. She knew of the exit. It was the reason why she had chosen to deal with Bennett at that particular brothel after all. Having earned the favor of Madame Aisha had given the cleric many good deals and rewards.

Unfortunately for the tiny hunter, having to leave so suddenly meant he would not be changing back. Ophelia smiled at the thought and pulled her foot toward her face so she could see the little speck stuck on her toe. Her magically enhanced vision could see his weak and exhausted expression.

“Looks like we get to extend our session, Mister Huntsman,” she said as a finger reached town. The mighty fingertip, with the space between the whorls and loops of Ophelia’s fingerprint being as large as he was, touched the 1/100th of an inch tall man. The hunter found himself pulled up and was now stuck on Ophelia fingertip instead of her toe.

“No… Please no…,” the man wheezed as Ophelia affixed her mischievous gaze onto him. She did not hear him. She was busier getting dressed using her other hand.

“Let’s see… Where to put you… Ah!”

Walking over to the bookcase where the exit was hidden behind, Ophelia picked up her boots which were neatly placed right. She hovered her finger over the leather footwear and giggled as a devilish thought crossed her mind.

“Let me just strengthen your defensive power for a second,” the cleric informed the shrunken hunter and wiped his body off her finger using the top of the bottom like she was removing an unsightly trace of dust from her index finger. The hunter fell what felt like thousands of feet until he dropped down painfully on the insole of Ophelia’s boot. His body, unsurprisingly, was fine from the impact. Ophelia had quickly cast a healing spell and a defensive boost spell as he plummeted.

Still, the hunter was now in a perilous predicament. He was inside a dank, dark, cave that stretched for miles into the darkness. He was standing in the crater-like indentation of the heel of Ophelia’s boot caused by how often she wore them and travelled with them.

Up above, Ophelia’s face covered what little light was in the boot. She looked down with a grin that caused a chill to run down the hunter’s spine.

“You have fun in there, my tiny speck,” she teased. The light returned when the healer moved her face away, but whatever hope that brief instant of light gave was quickly taken away when something else took its place. Ophelia’s foot entered.

“No. That’s just- No!” Bennett did not run. He had nowhere to run. He hadn’t the time to run either. The ball of Ophelia’s foot landed directly on his miniscule form, smothering him underneath her impossibly heavy weight the moment it entered. Though his bones were not broken due to the defensive magic Ophelia had used on him, the pain did not end there. The ball of her foot was not supposed to go where the heel was. Ophelia had to place her entire foot into her boot. She pushed her foot in deeper, and with it went Bennett. His body was scrapped against the sweaty insole by the wall of foot flesh that held him.

Ophelia kicked the ground and tapped her boots a few times after she put them on, to make sure her bare feet were properly in place inside the stuffy leather footwear. She knowingly knocked Bennett around inside her shoe, crushing his body underneath her foot and rattling him with ever motion. She honestly did not enjoy wearing boots. She wasn’t much of a fan of shoes, period, but travelling around as a healer and helping adventurers necessitated them. The only positive aspect her boots held to her now was that they were acting as the perfect prison for her shrunken escort. She couldn’t feel the man’s insignificant body, but she was well aware he was there. Her detection magic was at a high enough level to pick up even his miniscule form.

“This is my first time taking home an escort,” the cleric laughed to herself as she put on the rest of her clothes. She covered her face with her the hood of her cleric’s robe and then reached for an out of place, red book between five green books on the bookcase. When she did, the secret passage opened up for her. “I guess I’ll pay that extra 100 gold coins for this extra service I’m getting.”

Ophelia ground her foot into the stone floor of the secret passage as she left the Sprite’s Tear. She would have to go straight home to avoid being seen by the guards. If the town’s precious holy woman was found frequenting the brothel for an escort, she would have a hard time explaining herself. Though she was confident she could talk her way out, she wanted to keep her private relation with Bennett a secret. Perhaps it was because they were acquaintances from the same home town or perhaps she was growing fond of him. She wasn’t quite certain about the second part, but he was the only one she was willing to expose her secret interest to and play around with.

She could easily change the man back after she got home, but given the opportunity to prolong her ‘little play’ with Bennett, she decided against it. As she navigated the dark tunnel beneath the streets of Myncro, many thoughts surged through the sadistic healer’s mind. She would have the 0.01” hunter in her grasp for the rest of the night in her own abode. There were plenty of ways she could continue to have her fun.

Another full course meal after having already enjoyed one for the night, it would be a first for her. Though healers were not supposed to indulge in such grandeur, she had been a good girl in the eyes of the public for a long enough time. She could afford to splurge for just a little longer.

Ophelia’s steps became heavier and more forceful to remind the helpless shrunken hunter that she was still paying attention to him. She had to come up with another menu of fun for the rest of the night. Though it was a tedious task, she was certain her entertainment would be well worth the trouble. Now just what was it she could do to continue tormenting her tiny companion…?

She could drop him down her bellybutton and force him to climb his way out. She could take him with her into the bath and watch him tread water in an ocean of bath water with her. She could drop him in her undergarments and let him struggle to escape now that he was so small, he couldn’t possibly take away her status as a holy and pure woman.

There were plenty of ideas Ophelia had in mind, and as climbed out of the hidden tunnel and out into the streets of the city, she sorted through each and every one. She’d give Bennett the most exciting time of his life when she returned. It wasn’t often that she could take home a man after all, so she wanted to get her money’s worth with the little hunter.

“Oh, Mister Hunter,” Ophelia scrunched her toes in anticipation. “You’re in for yet another great time…”