- Text Size +

PAIN!

It burst trough my body meanwhile is reduced to paste. Everything happens fast. However, from my perspective, my body is crushed in slow motion.

I'm standing frozen by fear. The ceiling is light brown, scratched and full of dust. It is dropping on me, leaving me no other option than laying on my back. Now I'm blocked between a rock and an hard place. The floor is very cold and very hard. It contrasts with the ceiling which is leathery and warm. I feel my body being compressed. I try to keep my breath but the pressure is just too much. The air is expelled from my mouth like an explosion. I see a white light filling my surroundings...

NO WAY TAMMY.
BUT MOM!
I SAID NO. HE'S YOUR COUSIN, NOT YOUR SLAVE. YOU HAVE TO BE KIND.

I laid into and ashtray, covered by mud, watching the two giantesses, mother and daughter, arguing about myself. It was few days after I came back from the laboratory. As a standard procedure for the tinies owned by parents or siblings it was to implant a tracking system in the shrinkee's body. It prevented for the person to be removed from the time/space continuum and helped the owner to find the little person if lost. My case obviously was quite special. I was shrunken twice and before being implanted with the system. Currently only my aunt remembered me and I couldn't be restored with a normal procedure. The conventional beam's physics prevented the full restore and the sisterhood used this feature as a safeguard measure.

Tammy looked at me, her beautiful face with a kind smile. I knew what laid behind that smile. I was treated with a completely new serum and she just wanted a new toy to play with.

OK MOM. CAN I WASH HIM AS AN APOLOGY?
YES, YOU CAN TAMMY. BUT NO FREEZING OR BURNING WATER. UNDERSTOOD YOUNG LADY?
YES MOM.

Tammy's giant manicured hand reached for me. Her soft fingers engulfed my 6 inch body trapping my arms in her fist. I was lifted toward her gorgeous lips which kissed me quickly. She stepped into the bathroom, then she closed the door and filled the basin with lukewarm water. The giantess washed me very carefully, until all the mud on my body disappeared. Then she used a fresh cloth until I was dry. Tammy held me in her fist, with a malicious smile. I heard her foot popping out of her flat ballet shoe and then the fingers parted. I fell uncomfortably onto the worn and smelly shoe sole. I saw her giant heel looming over me.
Tammy's voice was just a wisper.

BE KIND MY ARSE, LITTLE SHIT.

She pushed down her nylon covered heel into the shoe. Crushing me under it. Hard.

PAIN!

I'm back to senses. My mind tried to escape this hell with a flashback. I feel my lower body is broken, an excruciating pain strikes my pelvis. Now the unforgiving ceiling is touching my chest.I feel my ribs cracking and my lungs collapsing. A violent burst of blood comes out from my mouth. I'm blinded by the light, again...

TRY TO UNDERSTAND RICH. IT'S FOR YOUR GOOD.
Please auntie, I want to stay with you.
YOU CAN STILL LIVE WITH ME BUT YOUR MOM MUST KNOW.
Ok, so what?

I was sitting legs crossed on my aunt's hand. In the lounge. The sisterhood's high hierarchies offered an help to solve my situation. With a very special tech I could jump back in my mom and sister's memories. And Tammy's of course. Obviously I couldn't get to full size for good. I would be enlarged but only for a second to reconnect with the time and space continuum. Then I would be shrunk again with the protection system enabled. I didn't know when this will happen. Maybe in one month, or maybe in one year.
In the meantime things should happen. With a little shock I understood that my sister was already part of the organisation but my mother wasn't. Aunt Lynn and my sister Jessica had to tell her about the organisation, the shrinking and everything related with. Hopefully she will then join the sisterhood before I get fixed.

TIME TO GET THE NEWBIE IN.
What are you talking about auntie?
I NEED TO GET YOUR MOM TRAINED, SO WHY NOT USE YOU?
What? No way!
PLEASE HANNAH, COME IN.

I turned over just in time to see my giantess mom walking in. She had a nice and firm body with her shoulder length straight reddish hairs. She had no greys, despite she was 42. She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes, not recognising me. A pair of sexy red slingback high heel shoes adjourned her cute feet. Her legs covered by sheer tan nylons. Then I was gripped in my aunt's fist. From within her fingers I watched my mother sitting down on the couch.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME CRUSH? DON'T WORRY ABOUT HIM. HE'S SOFT LIKE DOUGH.
SURE, HOW SHOULD I CRUSH HIM?
JUST SLIP HIM INTO YOUR SHOE AND CRUSH IT SLOWLY UNDER YOUR HEEL.

I was dropped in my mom's waiting hand which clung tight cutting out my breath. Then I was lowered down, toward her right foot which was arched to leave space between the heel and the shoe.

Her powerful fingers slipped me without any effort under her foot. I tried to push her heel with my hands with no success. Suddenly my mom's heel dropped, burying me under a mountain of nylon and flesh. Then the pressure augmented gradually compacting my body. I could feel the heat coming out from my mom's foot, I heard her heartbeat thundering in my head. Her giant tendons did a squishy noise, pulling and bending her mighty foot onto my helpless body. My chest was a fireball, and my head was about to explode.

Oh mom, no. Don't crush me, please!

PAIN!

Again my mind did the trick. But now there was little left to play. My body was completely mashed. The head bone cracked. Pain swept trough me like a powerful sea wave. Finally my head gave up, my brain was splattered around like a scrambled egg. But despite that, I was still alive. The softening serum did a really good work in avoiding the death. Unfortunately it didn't eased the pain. I felt each part of my body being reduced in paste. I could not see and hear anymore I felt the rough surface on my top starting twisting. Generating more pain as the roughness caught my squishy remains. And then, like an light switch, all the weight disappeared. Immediately my body started to regain its original shape. In two seconds my hears were back. I heard a thunderous sound. Then I was blinded by the light, when my eyes reformed. I watched the powerful giantess walking away. I trembled thinking of when she approached me, mistaking my half inch body for a bug. Her beautiful green eyes filled with disgust. The lovely hairs around her beautiful face. The giant red high heel raised over me, ready to crush. And her face, without a second thought, with no regrets in ending a life in an horrible way. Then in a flash of light I was back to my 6 inches size.

DID YOU LIKE THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOUR SUPPOSEDLY MOM?
DON'T WORRY, I'LL ARRANGE ANOTHER MEETING WHEN SHE GETS ON BOARD IN THE SISTERHOOD.

A giant well manicured hand engulfed my body, bringing me face to face to my Tammy's face. My giantess mother had entered the kitchen already, greeting her sister.

HI HANNAH, THANKS FOR COMING. I NEED TO HAVE A CHAT ABOUT SERIOUS STUFF.
SURE LYNN. OH I THINK YOU HAVE A BUG PROBLEM. I JUST SQUISHED ONE IN THE HALLWAY.

Tammy's chuckle sent shrills down my spine.