- Text Size +
Stefani handed me a washcloth to dry off with, while she dried herself with a regular towel. We got dressed and she carried me into the living room. She placed me down on the couch and sat next to me.

"Now, James... it's important that we don't tell Kristi about what we just did, okay?"

"Umm. Okay. Can I ask why?"

"She doesn't quite understand my empathy rituals. She's not very in-tune with her spiritual side. If we tell her, she will probably react negatively. And we don't want negative energy surrounding us, do we?"

"I guess not."

"But that doesn't mean it was wrong. You see, Kristi won't be able to get past the fact that we were naked in the tub together. She won't understand that the bath soak ritual is a spiritual activity. Not a sexual one."

"Okay. I won't tell her."

"Good boy. Hopefully, we can get her to join in on the fun next time. I'll try to convince her; how does that sound?"

"That sounds great! Sharing positive energy with my two favorite people, it doesn't get better than that!"

"Aww. You're so cute." She said, as her hands lowered towards me.

She held me loosely, with her thumbs pressed against me chest. She rammed me into the pit of her cleavage, emphatically, as she hugged me tightly. During the midst of our hug, Kristi entered the door.

"Hi, mom! Hi, James!" Kristi said, warmly.

"How was work, honey?" Stefani asked.

"It was really busy, I'm kind of tired. But, at least I made over $200 in tips."

"That's great, sweetie! I hope you're ready for dinner. I'm making roast beef with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli."

"That sounds, amazing. I'm so hungry."

"It'll be ready in about forty-five minutes. You kids hang out and I'll call you when it's ready."

Kristi carefully lowered her butt to the couch. She sunk into the cushion, causing an impression that compromised my balance and pulled me into her thigh. She pinched my shirt with two fingers and plopped me into her lap. Her legs were soft and smooth, without a trace of stubble. After I was securely placed in her lap, she grabbed the top of her shirt and unbuttoned the top two buttons, her bra was now visible. Then, she undid her pony tail and shook her hair about, as she ran her fingers through it.

"Ahh, that's better." She stated. "Did you miss me, James?"

"Yeah. A lot."

"Aww." She said, as she placed her hand over my legs. "You're so sweet."

She kissed the top of my head as the front of her breasts pushed down on my pelvis.

"So, how was your little adventure with Christine and London? Was Christine nice to you?"

"Umm, yeah. She didn't throw me or anything... But, there's something I should tell you."

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"Please don't be mad."

"Don't worry, James. You can tell me anything."

"Well... Christine... kinda knows that we had sex."

"What?! But... how?!" Kristi asked, furiously, as her hand gripped tightly around my body. I was terrified. She lifted me up to her eye level.

"Please don't hurt me, it wasn't my fault! She took my phone and went through my texts!"

"Oh, James. I would never hurt you. It's just... I wanted it to be a secret. Now, everyone is gonna tease me about it. No offense."

"So... does this mean we can't see each other anymore?" I asked, disheartened.

"James..." She whispered.

She opened her palm, and pressed both of her thumbs against my chest as she held me with both hands. I moved towards her lips until they gently kissed my forehead.

"It wasn't your fault. I know you couldn't stop Christine from taking your phone. I'm sorry for getting upset and grabbing you. I have strong feelings for you, James. I just... I just wish the situation was different."

"You mean... you wish I was taller?"

"I, I don't... I mean... Well, that would make things easier. Yes. I guess I do wish you were taller. But, not necessarily. I just wish we were more compatible, you know?"

"And we're not compatible because you're ten feet taller than me... I get it. I guess I'm not compatible with any woman."

"Aww, James. You had to expect that a relationship between us would involve challenges. I mean, I can fit you in one of my socks. My fingers are the size of your legs. I could accidentally kill you without even trying, if we're not careful. Aside from that, people are going to judge us left and right. But you know what... I don't care if our situation isn't ideal. I want to be with you... and I'm going to be with you." Her eyes never left mine as she spoke.

"Does that mean we're officially together now? I asked.

"I guess so. Hehe."

"So... I can call you my girlfriend now?"

Without answering, she offered me a smile. She continued to hold me with her fingers under my armpits as my legs dangled free. Slowly, she pulled my body towards her face. She kept her eyes open as her chin collided with my chest. I stretched my arms across her jawline and held her face as the tip of her tongue filled my mouth. She wiggled it up and down, coating my gums in saliva. She bit my lip, gently, and slid it through her teeth as she retracted her tongue. She smiled at me again, as she lowered my body to her chest and forced me against her bosom. I became erect as she hugged me for about thirty seconds.

"You're poking me, baby." She said, as she pulled me away from her chest.

"Sorry... That was some kiss."

"I'll finish you off after dinner." She whispered.

She placed me atop her lap. I laid across her lags as she brushed my hair with her fingernails. My boner wasn't going anywhere. We watched television quietly until it was time for dinner.

"Dinner's ready!" Stefani yelled.

Kristi's fingers enclosed around me. She carried me, with one hand, into the kitchen. She sat me down atop the kitchen table, in the tiny chair that Stefani provided for me. It appeared that the doll-sized chair and table had become a permanent part of the kitchen. I sat between the two giant goddesses, facing them.

"Here you go, James." Stefani said, as she carefully set my plate down on the miniature table.

"Thank you, Stefani. It looks great!"

"You are quite welcome, sweetheart." She said, pleasantly, as she poked my nose.

"So what did you guys do while I was at work?" Kristi pondered.

"Oh, not much." Stefani began. We just watched some t.v. and talked for a while. James is a very smart and special boy, you know. You're lucky to have found him."

"I know. He's great isn't he?" Kristi said with a smile, as she touched my chin with her index finger and directed my face towards hers."

"James, I cannot tell you how happy I am that Kristi has finally brought home a boy that I approve of."

"Yeah, she never likes any of my boyfriends." Kristi informed me.

"Well you always bring home such big and burly guys with no intellectual substance. Your last boyfriend was such an imbecile. And he was almost as tall as you! I'm surprised you even found him attractive."

"Honestly, I only dated him because he liked me. Not a lot of boys liked me in high school, mom. Guys always want the tall girls."

"Well you're tall to me." I told her. "And I think you're perfect."

"Aww. Thank you, James. You're such a sweetie pie." Kristi said, as she touched my chin and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so glad my Kristi found you. I can't imagine a better suitor for her. Your soul is so pure and beautiful. And unlike Kristi's other boyfriends, I can be sure that you'd never hurt her." Stefani told me.

"I would never dream of hurting Kristi. I only want to make her as happy as I can."

"Well you're off to a great start, sweetheart." Stefani said, as she pinched my cheek.

"By the way, this roast beef is delicious!"

"Thank you, honey. As long as you're with Kristi, your little stomach will be filled with a delicious meal every night."

"That sounds great! I could get used to that!" I responded, as Stefani smiled at me.

"So, James." Stefani started. "Kristi tells me that you guys attend the same college. What are you studying?"

"I just finished my second year. My major is Business Administration."

"Oh, that's Kristi's major as well. Have you two had any classes together?"

"Not yet." Kristi answered. "But we can coordinate our schedules so that we have a class or two together."

"That would be perfect for me." I responded. "I have trouble getting around campus in my walker. It would be nice to have a beautiful woman escort me."

"Well, just call me your escort... erm, I mean, you know..."

"Hahahahaha!" Stefani broke out in laughter.

"Shut up, Mom! You know what I meant! Haha!" Kristi laughed, as she nudged Stefani's shoulder.

"I guess it won't be long now until you move into James's place and start your new life, huh?" Stefani joked.

"Mother! Really?! Can you stop?!"

"What? I'm just saying... he's in college. He's got a house, he's got a job. What are you waiting for? Haha!"

"Mother, please!"

"Umm... actually, I kind of got fired yesterday." I confessed. "My boss fired me over the phone. She said that, for safety reasons, they couldn't employ me anymore because of my disability."

"What disability?" Stefani asked.

"My height."

"Oh no. That's terrible. How will you pay for your house?"

"Well, I don't need to worry about that. My house is paid off; it only cost $2,000. It's only five feet tall because it was specially made for me."

"Oh. Of course. I apologize for my joke about Kristi moving in. I should have figured it was... considering your size..."

"It's okay." I assured her. "I wouldn't expect you to know the size of my house. It would be nice if I could have people over, but... yeah."

"I can't believe they fired you. I'm gonna go down there and give them a piece of my mind." Kristi stated.

"It's okay, Kristi. They won't hire me back, even if they wanted to. It's against safety regulations, apparently."

"You know... I could give you a job in my salon. I could use some help taking calls and scheduling appointments. And I'm sure the girls would absolutely adore you."

"I would really appreciate that. I don't have any other prospects for work right now."

"You start tomorrow! I'll take you to my salon and introduce you to everyone. This is going to be so much fun!"

"Are you sure you want to work in a salon, James?" Kristi asked. "You don't have to."

"How bad could it be? Taking calls and scheduling appointments? Should be a piece of cake. Plus I'll have a great boss."

"Well, I'm glad you're looking forward to it. We are going to have such a great time!" Stefani exclaimed, as she touched the side of my face.

After dinner, Kristi took a hold of me and excused herself upstairs. Stefani didn't seem to think much about what we'd be doing. Kristi carried me up the stairs, quickly, without exchanging any words. I already knew what she was about to do...

She opened her palm and left me drop onto the mattress, with little regard for the four foot drop I'd endured. She feverishly unbuttoned her shirt and ripped it off, revealing her pink bra. With no hesitation, she ripped that off too. Next, she unbuttoned her pants, slipped one leg out, and kicked them to the other side of the room. She stared at me, devilishly, as she quickly removed her thong.

"I've been thinking about this all day, James. I need you, right now."

She snatched me from the bed with her left hand. She stuck her index finger into the neck of my shirt and effortlessly tore the fabric, ruining it. This seemed out of character for her, but I was enjoying it. I unbuttoned my pants on my own. She pinched the waist of them with 2 fingers and ripped them from my legs. She smirked at the sight of my erection, as she slipped her index finger into the waist of my boxers and easily split the seam until they too fell from my body. Once I was naked, she carefully placed me on her bed, on my back.
She kneeled over me, her heavenly thighs surrounded both sides of my puny body. I looked up at her, she looked into my eyes. After a short pause, she took me in her hands and propelled me forward. My stiff erection entered her drenched pussy, as she held me.

With her thumbs covering my chests, she jerked my body back and forth. She started slow and increased speed with each thrust. I felt my dick pulsate with pleasure as she climaxed almost immediately, and repeatedly. Her secretions showered me each time. After a few minutes, she let go of me and I fell to the bed, drenched in her cum. She turned herself around. Still on her knees, her ass now faced me. She looked back and lined up her vagina with my dick, as she lowered her bare ass towards me.

Her soaked pussy consumed my erection as her ass pounded against my face and torso. She bounced up and down in short, jerking motions as she panted with pleasure.

"Oh!.... James!... James!... James!"

She breathed heavily as she shouted my name. Her pussy continued to drip with cum. It seemed odd that I still hadn't climaxed, but I was enjoying every second of it. After another five minutes of being pounded by her perfect butt, Kristi had enough. She lifted her butt from my person. My shaft reluctantly slipped from her pussy lips, and I fell to the bed once more. She turned around to face me, still on her knees.

"Did you bust?" She asked.

"Not yet." I muttered. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "I'm impressed... but also, a little insulted."

I didn't know what to say. She gave me a grin, and slowly lowered her face towards my cum-soaked body. Her tongue made contact with the underside of my shaft as her lips enveloped it. I placed my hands over her cheekbones and pushed against them with all my might, overwhelmed with satisfaction. Her eyes remained locked on mine, as she masterfully slurped. My legs began to shake, my toes curled involuntarily. As if consuming a delicious treat, she emitted moaning sounds that added to my enjoyment.

Desperate for release, I watched as she gradually retracted her lips from my cock. Her eyes never left mine, as the tip of her tongue grazed my scrotum and her lips surrounded my testicles. She tugged them, gently, with her lips.

"I'm... it's... I'm gonna...!" I stammered, trying to inform her that I was going to bust.

Just as my testicles fell out of her mouth, I shot my load directly onto her face.