- Text Size +
Christine gave me a body-consuming hug against her chest as she dropped me off. She placed me on the floor, outside of the gate to the village, and drove off.

I ate lunch and took a seat on my couch, in front of the TV. It was only noon, so I still had a few hours before Kristi would be here to pick me up. As expected, my trip to the Apple store with Christine was absolutely exhausting, so I decided to rest for a while. I was going to need my energy for Kristi; I hoped to last a little longer than I did the previous times I was presented with her body.

I invited John over to my house so that I could tell him about what happened and ask for his advice on some things. He arrived with a joint in his hand and a proud smile on his face.

"Bro!! Is it true?! Christine told me you fucked Kristi!"

"Yeah, it's true. And she wasn't supposed to know. I don't want Kristi to think I'm bragging about it."

"How'd she find out?"

"She took my phone without my permission and looked at my texts."

"Damn. Yeah, it's hard to have privacy around Christine."

"She thinks I'm like a toy or something. It's really annoying, but... I mean, she's soooo hot."

"I know what you mean, dude."

"And I didn't want to complain too much about it because she did pay for my phone."

"Really? Why?"

"Well, I mean, she did break it at the party when she put me in the mason jar. But I wasn't gonna confront her about it." I told him.

"Well, that was nice of her. Sort of."

"As nice as she gets, I guess."

"Could be worse, bro. You could get tortured by an ugly girl. Hahaha!"

"That's one way to look at it. I guess it's not so bad. I can deal with her... I have to. She's Kristi's best friend and I really want things to work out with me and Kristi."

"So, are you and Kristi official?"

"I don't know. I don't really know how this stuff works."

"Have you asked her to be your girlfriend? Or did you guys talk about making it official."

"No, not yet."

"So then it's not official yet. How did Christine react when she found out?"

"Honestly... it seemed like she was jealous."

I'm not surprised, bro. I really think she likes you. I think she wants to be your girlfriend." John proposed.

"I doubt it. She wants me to be her stuffed animal, not her boyfriend. If she wanted to be my girlfriend, she would just decide that she's my girlfriend and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it."

"True. Well, she is Kristi's best friend. Maybe she doesn't want to tell you how she feels because Kristi already hooked up with you. I mean, I know she's overbearing but she's not evil..."

"Debatable." I replied.

"So what are you gonna do? You're gonna not date Kristi just because Christine might be jealous?"

"Nope. I'm gonna keep fucking Kristi and let whatever happens, happen. I'll have to hope that Christine chills out and doesn't decide to kill me. And if she does, I just hope she does it by smothering me with her ass."

"Ha ha! That actually doesn't sound like a bad way to go." John stated, as he lit his joint.

We smoked the joint and talked some more. A few minutes later, I got a call from Kristi.

"Hey, James."

"Hey, Kristi. What's up?"

"I just wanted to let you know that I have to stay at work for an extra half-hour. If you want, my mom offered to pick you up now."

"Actually, John is here right now. I'll just have him drive me."

"Okay, great! I'll see you soon."

"Bye, Kristi."

"So you're just gonna volunteer me without even asking me?" John asked.

"So, you're not gonna drive me?"

"Yeah, I will. But you could've asked."

"I didn't see the need, since I knew you would."

"You're a dick. I liked the old James who didn't get girls."

"Shut up and help me get in the car."

"Okay, Mr. Capella."

"Mister who?"

"Capella. Kristi's last name. I was implying that if you guys get married, you'd take her name. Because you're a bitch."

"Hilarious..."

"Or, you could be Mr. Ispolin... Christine's last name."

"You just get funnier every day, don't you?" I asked, sarcastically."

John dropped me off outside of Kristi's house and rang the bell. He didn't stick around to say hello to Stefani; the consensus among our social group was that she is crazy. I did find her a little eccentric, but not dangerous.

Stefani opened the door and, somehow, didn't notice me right away.

"Hello?" She asked, confused.

"Down here!" I shouted.

"Oh! Hi, James!" She said, endearingly.

She picked me up from the floor and cradled me next to her chest. She wore grey contact lenses that suited her surprisingly well. Her hair was tied into a ponytail. She wore a pink and blue, floral-pattern top that showed moderate cleavage.

"Kristi won't be back for a while, but I've got some stuff planned for us. Are you excited?!" She asked, as her fingers cradled my back and her thumbs pushed against my cheeks.

"Sure."

"Oh, good. I'm so glad!" She said, as shoved my body into the midst of her cleavage for an emphatic hug.

She carried me into the living room, set me down on the couch, and sat down next to me. She gently prodded my face with her fingers while she stared at me.

"What's going on with you, James?"

"Nothing much. I'm doing good I guess. How about you?"

"No, that's not what I meant."

She pressed her thumbs into my face and held my head still, while she stared into my eyes. Her comforting gaze and gentle touch gave me a rise.

"I meant... what is bothering you?"

"Nothing, really. I'm doing just great."

"James... you can't lie to me about your emotions. I can see them. Tell me what's wrong. Confide in me. I can help you."

"Well... there is one thing that's been bothering me a little. But it's not a big deal."

"Tell me, sweetie. No matter how small a problem, it should not go ignored."

"I wanna tell you, but... I just don't want to start an argument between Kristi and Christine."

"Whatever it is, it stays between us. I promise."

"Okay. It's just that... Christine is kind of aggressive. Honestly, it's nerve-racking for me to even be around her."

"Aww. What does she do to you?" She asked, as she ran her thumbs across my cheeks and stared at me, sympathetically.

"She kind of just does whatever she wants with me. She squeezes me really hard, to the point that I can't breathe. She's thrown me, sat on me. And I heard her tell Mandy that she doesn't consider me a person. She's evil.

"Oh my gosh! That's terrible! Come here, you poor thing."

She slipped her index fingers under my armpits and slowly lifted me towards her chest. She gently introduced me to her cleavage and cradled me against her chest as she comforted me. I felt my penis stiffen.

"You are a very special man, James. I want you to know that. Don't ever be ashamed of your size. It was destiny that made you this size; we should never question it. It was destiny that brought you to Kristi, and to me. I think that is pretty special. Don't you?"

She pulled my face from the crevice of her bosom and directed my eyes toward hers. My hard cock lurked between her breasts.

"I do... I mean, yes... it's very special."

She raised me from her cleavage and planted a compassionate kiss on me; her lips covered my nose and forehead. After the kiss, she slid me back into her comforting rack.

"Christine is a troubled girl..." She continued. "I'm sure she is a great person, deep down. But... she's got a very selfish, narcissistic personality. She doesn't seem to think about how her actions may affect others. She's also very superficial and impatient. I don't think she's evil. In fact, her nature can be explained by her zodiac sign - Leo. She's still a young girl... I'm sure she will grow and see the error of her ways. But for now, just try to ignore her. If she sees that her actions don't bother you, she will stop."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Oh certainly, sweetheart."

"Okay. I'll give that a try. Thank you, Stefani."

"Good boy. You are very welcome."

She plucked me from her chest and let my body dangle in front of her face as she held me, loosely. She stared at me with squinted eyes as I looked, blankly, into hers.

"Hmm."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm sensing that you are still withholding emotions. I sense shame... and perhaps a tad of guilt?"

"Umm..."

"Remember, James... you can't lie to me."

"Okay... I'll tell you. See, the thing is..." I struggled to find the words.

"It's okay, baby. Whatever it is, you can tell me."

"Okay. You see, when Christine tortures me... it's scary. I don't know what she's capable of. Part of me hates it. But, part of me... likes it. It's like... I can't say it."

"It makes perfect sense. You're sexually submissive and you like to be dominated. That's nothing to be ashamed of..." She assured me.

She set me down on the couch. She leaned towards me and pushed her hands against the couch. I stood between her arms.

"Now, I have a couple of activities planned for us, if you're interested."

"I'm interested." I replied without hesitation.

"Excellent! I just want you to know that these activities are meant to expel your bad energy, and fill you with a new sense of hope and positivity."

"Let's do it."

"Alright. The first activity is acupuncture."

"Wait, what?" I asked, concerned.

"Don't worry, honey. I'm here to help, just trust me. Now, remove your shirt and pants, and lie on your back."

"Do I have to take my pants off?"

"Yes. It is necessary to your healing process."

I took my shirt off first. I knew what lurked under my pants, and it would be blatantly visible beneath my underwear. I slowly took my pants off. Stefani giggled at the sight of my erection. I tried to cover it with my hands.

"Haha! You don't have to cover it sweetheart. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Just lie on your back, don't worry about it. Just slide your boxers off, if they are making you uncomfortable. It doesn't have to be awkward. This is a judgement free zone."

I did as she said. She ran her index finger over the length of my body and then playfully poked my stomach.

She spent the next twenty minutes shoving tiny needles into my neck and torso, occasionally offering a smile. My erection stood tall the entire time.

"You're doing great, sweetie. Now just lie there for a few minutes while the needles relieve your anxiety and balance your energy."

"I think I'm feeling better already!" I told her.

"That's wonderful, sweetheart! And, you know, you can come receive this treatment from me any time you want."

"Thanks, Stefani. I think I'll take you up on that offer."

"I look forward to it." She said warmly, as she took the side of my head into her palm and stroked my face with her thumb; my dick was throbbing.

"I'll be right back, James. You just lie there and let the good energy enter your form."

She walked into the bathroom and ran the bathwater; I wasn't sure why. A few minutes later, she came back into the living room. She sat next to me and hummed as she carefully removed the needles. Once she was done, she lightly tapped the tip of my penis and winked at me.

"You've got good taste, James."

My toes curled. I felt a small amount of cum slither out my urethra. I wanted to unload, but I did my best to hold back.

"How do you feel, James."

"Soooo hot... err, I mean... I feel great!"

"I'm sure you do... Now, are you ready for the next part of your treatment?"

"Whatever it is, I'm ready." I said, eagerly.

"That's the spirit! I'm sure you'll like it..."

She carried me into the bathroom and set me down atop closed toilet seat. The tub was about thirteen feet long and six feet deep. It was almost full, the faucet continued to pour water into it. There was a piece of wood floating in the water. It was square in shape, painted white, and spanned about two feet across. The water was dyed a deep blue, which I assumed was part of the "treatment." The water was full of purple and yellow things that looked like dead flowers. At first sight, it was rather odd. Although I didn't fully believe in Stefani's ideas, she didn't need to know that.

She undressed herself while the tub filled, only her bra and thong remained.

"Okay, James..." She started, as her fingers consumed my body and lifted my feet from the toilet seat cover. My stiff penis hung in front of her nose as she spoke. She didn't seem the least bit fazed by it.

"I'm sure you already know... nothing that happens here should be considered sexual. Not that you want anything sexual to happen, do you?"

"Umm... I don't... I mean..." I stammered.

"Of course you don't. Because we are about to embark on something much deeper than sex. Because... when you see me, you don't see a beautiful woman. You see an empathetic soul... reaching out to another soul, a special little soul, in his time of need. That's what you were trying to say, right?"

"Wow. It's like you read my mind." I said, insincerely.

"Hehe, I can't read your mind but I can read your emotions. So, watch out!" She said, playfully, as she poked my nose.

She carefully placed me atop the wooden board, making sure I wouldn't fall over. She removed her undergarments and stepped into the tub, forming significant waves that caused my make-shift boat to wobble. She sat down in the tub as I floated above her lap. Her hands rested at the sides of the board, holding it still. I stared at her voluptuous bare breasts for a few seconds before I caught myself and moved my eyes up to hers.

"You see these things in the tub, James? This is a special, enchanted bath soak. It's going to fill you with good energy and positivity. First, take in the aroma."

She watched me as I sniffed the air and enjoyed the scent of lilac and lavender.

"How does that smell, James?"

"I like it. I think your treatment is really working for me."

"We're not done yet. In order for the treatment to really be a success, you have to be saturated with the enchanted water."

"So, should I just jump in?"

"If you possessed more of an independent, confident character, I would say to jump in. But in your case... Now, I don't want to offend you, but you seem very subconsciously uncertain, due to a lifetime of feeling unvalidated. I think you need to be in the caring arms of a friend when you enter the water. This way, your subconscious will feel more secure and less fearful."

"Whatever you think is best." I replied, hiding my excitement.

She smiled wide and showed her teeth as she held the underside of the board with both hands, and locked her thumbs around the top of it. She pushed her chest forward and presented her illustrious bosom as it descended towards me. My erection throbbed with the anticipation of release. Her cleavage swallowed my puny body as her breasts enveloped me. She held me pinned between them and the board, as I submerged beneath the water. She held me there for about ten seconds. Satisfaction surged through my body as I put a hand over each of her nipples and unloaded into the pit of her mighty bosom.

She let go of the board and let it float to the surface of the water. Her right hand wrapped around my body as she lifted me from the board. She pressed me against her chest and covered my body with both hands as she hugged me. I laid there, breathing heavily, while my penis shrank back to flaccid size.