- Text Size +
The next morning, I sat home and waited for Christine to arrive. She asked for my number, while we drove home from the beach the day before. I didn't want to give her my number but, of course, I couldn't tell her that. I told her that my phone had gotten broken at the party. She mentioned that she needed to go to the Apple Store as well, and offered to bring me with her. I accepted her offer, nervously. Kristi had to be at work early, so she couldn't take me, but London was coming along; I wasn't sure if that made things better or worse.

Christine arrived at precisely 10 A.M. I watched as her SUV pulled up. It was just a few feet shorter than the twenty-foot gate. She stepped out of the car and stood at the gate, trying to figure out how to enter. She wore a red halter top with a deep V-cut that showed her entire cleavage and A good portion of her tits. She also wore black, spandex leggings and black, platform flip flops that gave her another eight inches of height. I headed over to her, hoping to arrive before she terrified anyone.

Only one person spotted her, Jack, a kid who was playing basketball in his driveway. He was seventeen, and about four feet tall. He drew my attention as I walked past his house.

"Dude! Do you see that?!" He asked, pointing at Christine.

"Yeah. She's my friend."

"What?! Are you crazy?!"

"Yeah, I guess I am. But, I think you can see why I associate with her."

"She's fuckin' hot, bro!" Jack remarked. "I've never seen one as tall as her."

"I've seen taller, but she is pretty tall." I stated.

"Is she your girlfriend? Jack asked.

"Nah. My girlfriend is blonde; you'll probably see her soon. But they both let me bust nuts on them so who cares which is my girlfriend? Haha!"

"Really?!"

"Well sort of." I said, without clarifying.

I walked up to the gate, the only thing separating me from Christine's staggering body.

"Can I come inside?" She asked.

"The door is only six feet tall, you'll never fit. Sorry."

"There's no other way in? I wanted to see your house."

"It's right over there." I told her, as I pointed to it. "It's the smallest one. I'd invite you inside, if it wasn't for the door, and the fact that my house isn't even as tall as your knees."

"Haha, what?! Really?!"

"Yeah... maybe a little taller than your knees, and there's two floors. It was made specifically for me and, I mean, I am just two feet tall."

"Not quite two feet tall, you mean. Haha!"

"Well... yeah."

I walked through the door and up to Christine's feet. She quickly snatched me from the floor; I gasped as her fingers collapsed around me. She lifted me up and plopped me between her breasts.

"I really need to get a baby carrier for you, or something. You must be uncomfortable in my bra."

"No! I'm good like this. Please don't put me in a baby carrier..."

"We'll see what I decide to do." She stated, cryptically.

She sat down in the driver seat and strapped the seatbelt over me while I sat down in her bra. She began driving towards London's house. I started to sweat from the heat of Christine's skin.

"Oh my god... Your heart is beating so fast, James. I feel it pounding out of your chest."

"It's kind of hot in here." I told her, as the sweat trickled down my face.

"Once London gets in, I'll sit you on her lap. I'm getting kind of hot, as well; my boobs need to breathe."

About twenty minutes later, we pulled up to London's driveway. She was waiting outside, i watched as her towering legs strutted towards the car. She wore a green t-shirt that left her naval exposed, along with a pair of thin, gray, cloth shorts. On her feet, she wore green flats.

Suddenly, Christine ripped me from her cleavage, giggled, and dropped me between her thighs without explaining herself.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"Shhh!" She ordered, as she pressed her palm over my mouth. I tried to stand but she opened her thighs and I fell between them. She chuckled as her thighs closed and consumed me.

London opened the passenger door and maneuvered her extremely wide hips into the seat. Just before she sat down, Christine plucked me from between her legs and flung me onto the passenger seat. I laid on my back, sweating and panting. My heart pounded with anticipation, I had no choice but to accept my feet. London's incredibly gargantuan ass plummeted towards me. Each cheek was substantially larger than my body, both in length and width. The distance from the outside of her left cheek to the outside of her right cheek, was as long as almost three of my body lengths. I stood no chance against her behemoth butt. It crushed me as her crack swallowed my head. Every part of my body was flattened; I couldn't move.

"It feels like I'm sitting on something..." London shared, as she dug her fingers under her bum.

"You are. You're sitting on James. Haha!"

"Oh nooo!!" She cried as she pulled me out by my leg. She dangled me in front of her face, upside-down. My shirt hung over my face, exposing my stomach.

"Sorry, munchkin. I didn't so you there."

She playfully poked my stomach with her fingernail, a few times, as she spoke. Then, she lightly pressed her lips against my naval. She carefully dropped me onto her expansive lap and laid her hand over my body.

"Why didn't you have him on your lap. Or in your bra?" London asked Christine.

"He wanted to sit in the passenger seat. I told him it was dangerous. Right, squirt?"

"Right." I lied.

"Well, your sitting in my lap for the rest of the ride." London proclaimed. "Got it?"

"Yes, London."

"That's my good munchkin." She said, as she squeezed my cheeks with her index and thumb.

"Did you thank Christine for taking you to get your phone?" London asked.

"Thanks for taking me, Christine. Kristi appreciates it too."

"What do you mean, Kristi appreciates it?"

"Well, she was going to take me when she gets out of work but now she doesn't have to."

"So are you guys, like, together?"

"Umm... I think so."

"You think so? Haha! If you're not sure, then you're probably not together."

"Oh."

"Have you ever had a girlfriend before?" London inquired.

"Not really... no."

"Well, I think Kristi likes you. She's a good girl for you - sweet and innocent. Better make it official before another guy gets her attention. Watch out for her mom, though..." Christine warned me.

"Huh? Her mom seems really nice."

"She might seem nice but she's a total man-eater... and she can literally eat you, haha! So, be careful - she's crazy..."

"Look at the pot calling the kettle black..." I muttered to myself.

"What did you say?" Christine asked, angrily.

"Uhh... nothing. Never mind."

She seized me from London's lap and clutched my body more firmly than ever before. I kicked my feet rapidly as I gasped for air. I hung in front of her face, desperately trying to form words as she constricted my lungs.

"What... did... you... say?!"

"Christine! Let him go, he can't breathe!" London cried.

"Not until he tells me what he said!"

"All he said was that he doesn't think Kristi's mom is crazy! It's not a big deal, let him go!!"

"Whatever..."

With an effortless flick of her wrist, Christine tossed me across the car. My back slammed into the passenger side window. Before I could fall, London's palm covered my body. It stretched from my feet to my eyebrows; her fingernails grazed my forehead. She turned her hand sideways and clasped me with it.

"Christine! You could have hurt him!"

London placed me into the vast sanctity of her lap. This time, she put the seatbelt over me.

"Hurt him?! After everything he's been though, he must be indestructible. Besides, he knows I'm just playing around."

"Playing around?! He just did a backflip through the air and crashed into the window!"

"Yeah, but he only weighs like ten pounds and he's soft like a teddy bear."

"It's okay, London. Just let her do what she wants... she's not gonna hurt me."

"Okay, If that's what you want. Sorry I made it into a big deal." London apologized.

"Don't worry about it, London." Christine told her. "Me and James just have a different kind of friendship, I suppose. He's my special little buddy. Right, James?"

"Yeah..." I replied, confused.

We arrived at the mall and parked in the lot. London unbuckled herself and held me with one hand and she stepped out of the car.

"Here, put him in your bra. I don't want to hold him in my hand." London stated, as she moved me in Christine's direction.

"Just put him in your back pocket."

"You think he'll fit in there?" London pondered.

"Trust me... he'll fit."

"But what if someone sees his head sticking out of my pocket?"

"So what? I doubt they'll even think he's a person."

"Good point."

London slid me into her pocket, feet-first thankfully. I imagine if it was Christine doing it, she'd have put me in head-first...

While in her pocket, only my head and arms remained free. With everything below my shoulders inside her pocket, my feet didn't even come close to reaching the bottom seam; her ass was incomprehensibly massive. I turned around and face it, just for fun. My weightless body, subject to her movement, jerked with each bounce and sway of her hefty butt. I felt my erection start to rise. Countless men ogled the two girls' astonishing bodies as they walked towards the store.

"London, wait up a second. I need to ask James something." Christine said.

She squatted down behind London. She grabbed my head with two fingers and turned my body around to face her. My hard phallus stood just inches from her lips.

"No offense, James... but I don't feel like explaining to the employees that you're actually a human. Just type your Apple ID and everything into my phone. That way, I can get your replacement phone for you."

"You don't have to do that. They know me, here. I've been here a bunch of times."

"Yeahhh. Uhh... I'm still not gonna take you out of London's pocket, though. I don't wanna deal with people staring at us."

"But... then, you didn't even need me to come."

"I know. But I have more fun with you around. Hehe." She said as she poked my nose.

"Can I stay in the car, then?"

"No, silly! Somebody could steal you. Look, I'm going to pay for your phone so just do as I say."

"Really? You're gonna pay for it?"

"Yeah. I'm sure it was my fault that it got broken. You're a little intimated by me, I know. That's why you didn't want to blame it on me."

"That's not true! I'm not intim..."

She put her index finger over my lips.

"I'm not a person you want to argue with... munchkin."

She was right. I'd never have the guts to confront her about my phone, or any form of torment she chose to impose upon me. I was no longer human. Fear kept me quiet. Lust kept me content with my insignificant fate.

She held out her phone with the Notes app open as I typed in all the information she would need. She stood back up and walked into the store.

Christine got the attention of an employee and asked for his assistance. Though he was nearly ten feet tall, he was utterly diminutive compared to the girls. The top of his head barely surpassed Christine's waist.

"Hi. I need to pick up a replacement phone for my... brother." She told the employee.

"Sure." The man replied, gawking at them. "My name is Dave. I'd be.... uhh... I'd be happy to help. I just need his Apple ID and his phone number."

"I have it."

"Okay, just enter it on this computer and I'll go get the phone for you. What size does he need?"

"Well, he's little. Like, really little. I think he had the smallest model."

Christine entered my information on the computer. I realized that she now had my phone number and a bunch of other information that she could misuse, if she chose to. However, that seemed like the least of my problems.

Dave returned with the phone a few moments later. As promised, Christine paid for it and we left the store.

Once outside, London retrieved me from her pocket and held me in her open palm as we walked to the car. Christine walked next to her.

"Thank you, Christine. I really appreciate it."

"Aww. You're welcome, sweetheart."

She handed me my new phone and I did the initial setup. It was odd that Christine was treating me nicely, even for such a short period. However, I knew that it wouldn't last long.

After setting up the phone, I noticed Christine's plump ass, bobbing forcefully with the rhythm of her powerful steps. He thong, and the outline of her cheeks was clearly visible through her leggings. I looked up at London, she wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. Seizing the opportunity, I opened the camera on my phone and started to record. I managed to get a hi-def video of Christine's booming ass without either of them noticing. Now I just had to make it home without them finding out about the video.

Before we arrived at the car, I received the text that Kristi sent me two nights earlier. Apparently, she had texted me a few times after that, too. To my surprise, the messages were really personal and sexual.

******
The first message read: 'Don't be shy, I already sucked your dick. Lol"

The next message read: 'I know what you did last night, cuz I did it with you ;)'

The final message read: 'Let me know when you get your phone. My mom wants to know if you want to come over for dinner."
******



"Can I have James for the ride back?" Christine requested.

"Oh. Now, you want him?" London questioned, as she dropped me into Christine's palm.

"I always want James." Christine declared.

She casually plopped me between her breasts and I fixed myself into a comfortable position. She entered the car and we headed home.

A few minutes into the ride, I replied to Kristi's text and let her know that I'd join her for dinner. Unfortunately, I saved her number to my phone. That was my biggest mistake of the day...

Christine turned her attention towards me.

"Who you talking to, Jamesy?" Christine asked, nosily.

"Uhh... nobody. Just looking at Facebook."

"Let me add my number to your phone."

"Okay. What's your number?" I asked.

"Just let me have the phone, I'll do it myself" She demanded.

"Umm... it's none of my business but I think you're fingers are too big to use it, and you're driving."

"It'll take two seconds!" She whined, as she pinched my phone between her fingers.

"Wait, wait!" I shouted.

I clung to the phone with both hands as I ascended from her bosom. She shook it back and forth until I lost my grip and fell to her lap. She held the phone out of my reach.

"London, hold the wheel." She ordered.

"This is kinda reckless, Christine. Just let James put the number in for you.

"Fine, don't hold it. I'll just use the voice command. But first... Oh... my... god!" Christine exclaimed.

"What?" London asked.

"Are you going through my texts?!"

Christine stared at me for a moment.

"You fucked Kristi??? She sucked your dick??? Haha, oh my god! I can't believe it!"

"What?!" London asked in shock.

"Yup, it's right here." Christine stated, as she showed London the phone.

"Well, good for you, Jamesy." London said.

"Don't worry, James. We're not gonna tell Kristi that we know." Christine assured me.

She proceeded to add her number to my contacts. Then, she inserted me into her cleavage and returned the phone to me. I was angry, but of course, I kept it to myself. After all, I was powerless in her presence. And as much as I hate to admit it, the dominant nature and unruly subjugation turned me on. My cock throbbed with shame.

She dropped London off first. Before exiting the car, London chose to give me a kiss goodbye. She leaned over and grabbed the outside of Christine's bosom with both hands. Her face lowered towards me and closed her eyes, as her lips covered my face. Overwhelmed with stimulation, I blissfully climaxed into my pants. Soon after, I fell asleep betwixt my favorite pillows. Christine let me sleep for the remainder of the ride.