- Text Size +
I woke up the next morning, to the sight of Kristi's fleshy, toned ass. It was nearly bare, covered only by a skimpy, red bikini bottom. She stood at the other side of the room, in front of her vanity. She was applying her makeup. I slipped my legs out of the covers and stood up on the bed.

"Morning, James." Kristi greeted me. "Get dressed, my mom made breakfast. She wants to meet you."

"Your... your mom?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, I told her all about you. She's waiting for us to get ready so she can meet you."

"Is she coming to the beach?" I asked.

"No, she's just eating breakfast with us. Christine will be here in about a half hour to pick us up. Do you need to shower?"

"Ehh... nah. We're going to the beach so I guess I'll just shower after."

"Okay. I'm almost ready. You wanna get your trunks on?"

"Yeah but they're on the nightstand; I can't reach them."

She walked over to the nightstand and pinched my tiny swim trunks between her fingers. Her breasts, contained by a red bikini top, hovered over the bed as she passed the trunks to me.

"Hey... just wondering, but how come you did your makeup if we're going to the beach? Haha."

"It's just a habit for me. But I don't go in the water anyway."

"Oh. Why not?"

"I don't like the water. I just like to tan and drink. Are you ready?"

"Yup. Just need you to help me down."

Kristi slipped a tanktop over her bikini and clipped her sunglasses to the neck of it.

"Okay, let's go!" She said eagerly, as her fingers collapsed around me.

She cradled me in her open palms as she walked into the kitchen. Her mom stood by the table, anticipating our arrival.

"Awwww. Hi, James! My name is Stefani." She said, enthusiastically, as she advanced her hands towards me.

She stood about twelve foot eight, a foot taller than Kristi. She appeared to be in her late thirties, maybe a little older. Her curly blonde hair draped down her shoulders. She had colorful tattoos covering her arms and legs. Her build was similar to Kristi's, but her breasts were much bigger. They protruded about fifteen inches from her chest and stood about two feet in height. She had striking blue eyes and pouty lips. She wore a blue tube top that failed to conceal her deep cleavage. Tight denim shorts covered the upper portion of her thighs. Her thin waist was accentuated well by the belt she wore around her shorts. There was a small gap between her thighs that I wanted to fill...

"Hi Stefani."

She latched her fingers to my backside and pressed her thumbs against my cheeks as she plucked me from Kristi's palm. I ascended towards her face; her thumbs peeled my face back slightly, as she clutched me.

"Kristi told me that you are a world record holder; it is an honor to meet you, James."

She spoke very properly, projecting her voice. Her tone was modulated and pleasant. Her fingernails prodded my spine as she spoke.

"Nice to meet you too." I told her, as her thumbs continued to pull my cheeks.

"If I may ask, James... what is your zodiac sign?"

Her blue eyes stared, endearingly, into my soul as she awaited my response.

"I'm a Virgo."

"Ahhh, Virgo. My favorite sign among men, personally. We're both earth signs; I'm a Taurus. Our energies match up well, James... I can tell."

"Our energies?" I pondered.

"Mom, you don't need to read his energy!" Kristi said.

"Oh, hush. He is enjoying it." Stefani assured her.

"Whatever." Kristi replied.

"You see, James - I am an empath. That means that I can read the energy of other people. I am in tune with everyone's emotions."

"Wow." I replied, pretending to be interested in anything other than her tremendous knockers that hung just inches from me.

"Cool, right?" She asked. "You know, James - you may be an empath as well. Everyone has the potential to be one!"

"Maybe." I replied. The force of her thumbs hadn't let up at all.

"James... I sense distress within you. Are you feeling afflicted or anxious?"

"Uhh... I don't think so."

"Are you sure?

"I feel fine, I think."

"Maybe you're feeling anguish in your subconscious." She suggested.

"I guess it's possible."

"Is it okay if I give you an empathetic hug, to expel those negative feelings from your psyche?"

I nodded.

She pulled her hands towards her chest and imposed her bosom upon me. Her breasts devoured me as she forced me into her cleavage.

"Mmmmmm. Shh, shh, shh, shh." She chanted, as her incredible bosom jumped up and down. I felt her heartbeat as she hugged me.

"You are important. You are loved. You will do great things."

She spoke softly as she comforted me.

"Do you like this, James?"

"Yes." I answered, from the pit of her jugs.

"Do you know why you like it?"

"Empathy?" I guessed.

My boner was rock hard; it stuck out the leg of my swim trunks and touched her chest.

"Correct, honey. You are in-tune with me right now; our energies are aligned perfect."

"Yeah, I would have to agree with that." I admitted.

"Hahaha." She laughed, as she gently peeled me from her cleavage. She held me in her fist, my feet dangled by her chin.

"Just one more thing to dispel the negative energy..." She whispered, as she pursued me with her lips.

She kissed my forehead several times, pausing between each kiss. She then held me away from her face and opened her palm.

"Oh! Oh no! Umm... Kristi. I think accidentally got James a little excited." She stated, as she handed me over to Kristi.

Kristi held me against her chest, pinning me to her body until my erection subsided.

"I'm sorry, James! I did not mean to... I'm flattered, James."

"It's okay, mom." Kristi stated. "Can we just sit down and eat?"

"Of course, honey."

The kitchen table jutted out from the wall, about eight feet above the floor. The chairs were tall stools. There was a tiny chair and table on top of the kitchen table; they appeared to have come from a doll house. There was even a tiny fork and knife. The utensils were a little big for my hands but I was able to use them. Kristi sat to my left and Stefani sat to my right. Their plates were stacked with blueberry pancakes. The pancakes were about two feet in diameter. Kristi sat me down on the toy chair.

"I made these juuuust for you." Stefani said, as she carefully placed a miniature plate on the toy table in front of me.

"Hope you like blueberry pancakes, honey." Stefani said.

"I love blueberry pancakes. Thank you!"

"Aww. You're welcome, James." She said as she patted the top of my head.

"So... how long have you two known each other? Stefani asked.

"We just met last night, mom." Kristi replied.

"What?! But you were in bed together... James, are you turning my daughter into some kind of whore?"

I looked at her nervously.

"Mom! Stop it! You're making him uncomfortable."

"I don't know, he seems pretty comfortable with me." She joked.

"Oh my god, mom! Please, stop it!" Kristi pleaded.

"Calm down, I'm only teasing. You two are adults, you can make your own decisions."

"Thank you." Kristi replied.

We finished our breakfast and said goodbye. Stefani motioned as if she was going to give me a hug, but then decided against it and gave my torso a light squeeze instead.


"It was wonderful meeting you, James. I hope to see you again soon."

"Bye, mom." Kristi said as she walked out the door with me in her grip.

Christine was in the driveway, waiting for us. Mandy was sitting in the driver seat. Kristi opened the back door and hopped in. She sat in the middle of the back seat, holding me in her lap. Christine wore her hair a ponytail and had sunglasses covering her eyes. She wore a yellow bikini; the cups of the bikini were small triangles that covered little more than her nipples. Her mammoth boobs protruded out from all angles. Mandy let her fiery hair flow freely. She wore a black bikini; hers was a little more conservative than Christine's, but still very revealing. It left a hefty amount of side boob visible.

"Hey, James." Mandy said, as she ruffled my hair with her fingertips.

"Hi, Mandy."

"Where's London?" Kristi asked.

"She's gonna drive herself. She said she'll meet us there." Christine replied.

"Drive carefully, okay?" Kristi requested. "James is not secure back here, the seatbelt is too big for him."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, nobody is gonna die." Christine replied, rudely.

"With you driving, we can't be sure." Mandy interjected.

"Ha ha, you're hilarious." Christine said, sarcastically.

There was no seatbelt in the middle seat, so Kristi protected me with her hand as we rode. She held me as I sat atop her thighs. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be there for long.

"Kristi, can you pass me a water?" Christine requested. "They're in the cooler, back there, in the trunk."

"Sure... James, I'm gonna sit you down on the armrest for a sec, okay?" She declared, as she did so.

She reached over the backseat, into the trunk of the SUV. Seconds later, the tires came to a screeching halt. Mandy stuck out her hand, in an attempt to protect me. The lower half of my body collided with her fingers; causing me to flip forwards. After two front flips, I slammed into the navigation screen, face-first.

"Oh no! James!" Mandy shouted.

I felt a hand against my back. The fingers slowly stretched around my body and met each other at my stomach. My unidentified captor pulled me backwards.

I was greeted warmly by the front of Christine's copious bust.

"What happened?!" Kristi asked nervously, as she turned around and saw that I was no longer on the armrest.

"James just almost got seriously hurt because of you, that's what happened!" Christine answered.

"Because of me?!" You stopped short!"

"Well if I didn't stop, we would have crashed into the car in front of us!"

"Okay, it was an accident. It's nobody's fault. Let me have James, so I can strap the seatbelt over him." Kristi requested.

"No. He's staying up here with me. And don't argue, I'm driving." Christine proclaimed, as she pushed her fingers against my back and shoved me further into her cleavage. I pressed down on her breasts to get leverage, and turned my body around to face the windshield. I sat down and sunk further between them. She moved the seatbelt over the center of her chest to protect me. Her succulent jugs were fixed tightly around my body for the rest of the ride.

"You okay in there, James?" Mandy inquired.

"I'm good." I responded, struggling to speak with Christine's bosom molded around my face.

Even with two massive airbags surrounding me, and the seatbelt over me, I still didn't feel safe submitting to Christine. But she didn't give me a choice.

After about twenty minutes, we pulled up to the parking lot of the beach. Christine stepped out of the car, leaving me betwixt her mammaries; I didn't complain. She walked to the back of the car, opened the trunk, and slid the cooler out. It was about four feet tall, with plenty of space to freeze a little man to death. I hoped Christine wouldn't get any ideas...

"Do you see London?" Christine asked.

"Not yet." Mandy replied.

"Call her." Christine ordered.

Mandy dialed London, she answered immediately. They had a short conversation and hung up.

"She said she's pulling in now." Mandy declared.

London pulled into the parking lot and parked next to us. She stepped out, looking breathtaking as ever. She had moved here, to New York, as a little girl. She was originally from the Caribbean; however, by her voice, you'd never know she had lived outside of the U.S.

At over fifteen feet tall, her height was nearly unfathomable. She currently held two Guinness World Records; the tallest girl in the U.S., and the longest legs in the U.S. Her illustrious legs spanned the length of one-hundred fifteen inches (9'7") long. She completely dwarfed Kristi; her shoulders stood well over Kristi's head. She even made Christine and Mandy, two of the tallest girls I'd ever met, look short.

She wore a lime-green two piece bikini. Her wavy, dark hair ran down her back, and stopped about a foot above her tailbone. Her light sepia skin glistened in the summer sun. Her face exhibited well-defined bone structure, with attractively contoured cheeks and a defined jawline. She had brown eyes and luscious, plump lips. She wore hoop earrings, almost big enough for me to stand inside.

Her frame and breasts were somewhat small for her height, and she had a slender waist. Her lower body contained, possibly, the most impressive natural proportions I'd ever witnessed. Her thick, powerful thighs and outstandingly plump posterior, demanded the attention of any room she entered. I felt like an insignificant speck of dust in her presence. Every part of her body made me feel microscopic. Just her head, alone, was about three inches longer than my body. Her giant feet stretched over thirty inches in length, big enough to stomp me with ease.

I found her thighs and legs irresistible, ever since I met her at our photoshoot for Guinness. We took one photo where London sat on the floor with her legs spread and I stood between her mighty thighs; the top of them stood taller than my head. I've thought about that moment every day since it happened...

"Hey guys!" London said energetically, as she greeted each of the girls with a kiss on the cheek. Somehow, she didn't notice me beneath Christine's bikini until a moment later.

"Where's... Oh! There he is! Hi Jamesy!" She said as her massive hand moved towards me.

"My little munchkin." London said warmly as her fingers enveloped my body. She pulled me from Christine's cleavage and held me in front of her face. Her grip was moderately tight. My feet hung in the air, just below her pinky.

"How have you been, Jamesy?! Long time, no see!"

"Other than almost dying a few times, I'm doing great." I told her.

"Hahaha! You're too funny! I missed you." She confessed, as she sent me barreling into the side of her gorgeous face. She cradled me with both hands as she hugged me.

"You two know each other?!" Christine asked, in shock.

"Of course I know Jamesy. We're both world record holders." London replied. "If you Google our names, you'll see pictures of us from a photoshoot. And we have a photo together in this year's record book."

"Wow, James. I didn't know you were famous!" Mandy reacted.

"Well, I mean... London is famous, I'm just in the book."

"Don't be so modest, Jamesy." London told me. "Only the most amazing people get in the book, and you are an amazing little munchkin. Muah!" She said, as she planted a forceful kiss on the side of my head.

"Amazingly small, I guess." Christine chimed in.

"Shut up, Christine." Kristi replied.

"Haha! Aww. You're such a bitch, Christine!" London told her.

We walked onto the beach. The girls set out their beach towels and folding chairs. London placed me down on her towel, next to her colossal left thigh. Christine opened the cooler and pulled out a bottle of water; it was about twenty inches long.

"Pass me a beer." London requested.

"Me too." Mandy added.

Christine passed out the drinks and laid back down on her towel.

"James, come over here. I'm gonna put sunscreen on you." Kristi said.

I started to walk towards her until I felt something clasp around me and my feet came off the ground. I looked down and saw London's fingers covering me. She carried me through the air and dropped me into Kristi's cupped palms.

Kristi set me down on my back, sideways, atop her sun-kissed thighs. I felt a stir in my genitals. She smiled at me, as she spread the sunscreen across her fingers. Her eyes were covered by her sunglasses and her hair was tied into a ponytail. She placed the index and middle fingers of her hands on my chest, and began to rub the cream into my skin. She pressed lightly, gently forcing me into the meat of her thighs. My erection poked out the leg of my trunks.
She continued to carefully smear the cream into my torso and legs. She noticed my throbbing erection and giggled.

"Close your eyes." She said.

She held my temples with her index finger and thumb, as she applied the cream to my face. Then, she flipped me over and applied the cream to my back.

"All done, sweetie." She declared.

I stood up on her thigh. She closed her hand around me and moved me onto the towel.

"I'm gonna take in some sun and maybe take a nap for a bit. You think you'll be okay?" She asked me.

"Sure, I'll be fine." I assured her, knowing that I certainly wouldn't be fine.

"Okay. Wake me up if you need anything."

I sat on the towel next to her and waited for the other devastatingly powerful ladies to decide my fate. They conversed with each other for a few minutes, happily sipping their drinks. None of them acknowledged my insignificant presence until London stood up and locked her eyes on me.

"Jamesy, I wanna get a picture with you for my Instagram."

"Okay." I submitted.

"But it has to be artsy." She continued.

"Artsy?" Mandy pondered.

"Yeah. Like, something that grabs your attention." She clarified. "Maybe I can stand with my butt facing the camera and James can stand between my feet."

"That's a good idea." Mandy stated. "I'll take the picture."

I accepted my fate, and walked into the sand. London passed her phone to Mandy, she opened the camera. London's enormous rear end blocked the sun and casted a shadow over my scrawny twelve-pound body. Above me, stood an irresistible, 2500-pound goddess of incomprehensible stature. I trembled with fear as Mandy took the picture.

"Okay, I got it. It looks really good." Mandy said, as she passed the phone back to London.

"You wanna see, Jamesy?" London asked, rhetorically, as she proceeded to lift me from the sand. She pressed my back against her chest and pinned me there as she held her huge phone in front of me. It was about as long as my body, not including my head.

"You like it, munchkin?"

"Yeah I like it, a lot." I replied, secretly referring to her ass.

"Let's go in the water." Christine suggested.

"I gotta go use the bathroom." London stated. "I'll meet up with you guys in a minute."

"Let me have him." Mandy said to London.

London placed me into Mandy's hands and Mandy pinned me to her bosom. She held me there as her and Christine walked towards the ocean.

"You're bringing your phone?" Mandy asked Christine.

"Yeah, I wanna get some pictures. I have a waterproof case."

They walked to where the water was over ten feet deep; it came up to the cusp of Mandy's bikini. I would have no chance of being able to swim to shore on my own. My safety, and life, now depended on these two stunning, irrepressible, and very immature young ladies.

I faced the water, protected by Mandy's palm, as her breasts cushioned my backside. She held a beer in her other hand. My feet hovered just above the surface of the water, inside her bikini. Whenever a wave broke, the water would rise to my stomach.

"Maybe we should've left him at the shore." Mandy said.

"Why? He's fine. It's 95 degrees; he's probably safer in the water."

"Okay... I guess that's a good point." Mandy capitulated to Christine's observation.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I affirmed.

"Aww, man." Mandy said randomly.

"What is it?" Christine inquired.

"I left my football at the shore... I wanted to play catch with you and James."

"How would you play catch with James? Haha! The ball is bigger than him! It's a good thing you're so pretty, or else, everyone would realize how dumb you are. Hahaha!"

"I'm not dumb. And, I don't know... he can do anything we can do! And the ball is not bigger than him; they're like the same size."

"Hmmm..." Christine pondered.

I watched Christine's lips form a grin while she glared at me. Droplets of cold water rained over my body as she snatched me from Mandy's bikini. I was confined to her unyielding fist; her grip spanned from my shoulders to my knees. She held me adjacent to her head, with her elbow bent; just as a quarterback does before he passes the ball.

"Whoa... what are you doing?" I asked, fearfully.

"Go long, Mandy."

"Noooo, haha! We can't..."

"Just a couple throws! Don't worry, James. It'll be fun!"

"Please... I don't want to!" I begged.

"Come on, Mandy. Back up some."

"Fine... but just one throw each!"

She swam away from Christine and created about a hundred feet of space. Accepting that my attempts were futile, I stopped pleading to Christine and submitted to her will. I awaited my fate, in fear.

"Okay! Here he comes!"

I felt my stomach sink as she tossed me into the sky, with all her might. I flipped through the air, desperately trying to get my feet underneath me. I was airborne for only less than two seconds, until I crashed into the water, feet-first.

I submerged briefly and floated to the surface, a few feet in front of Mandy. She extended her arm and plucked me from the freezing cold water. She held me horizontally, with her palm facing her. She gazed at my frail body, indecisively.

"Please don't do it, Mandy." I begged her.

She stared at me for a few more seconds, as she debated her options.

"I'm sorry, James. I'll make it up to you. Muah." She promised, as she moved me to the front of her lips and kissed my stomach.

She threw me with even more force than Christine, surprisingly. I careened through the air, flipping uncontrollably. Christine stretched her arms over her head as I descended towards her. She leaped upwards and tried to grab me, but miscalculated her catch. I slid directly into her cleavage, head-first, with my arms in front of me. I became smothered by the center of her bosom; my feet dangled above it as I hung upside-down. I kicked my feet, feverishly, hoping to be freed.

Christine pinched my leg between her fingers and peeled me from her soaking wet tits.

"You're a tough catch, little guy." She said, playfully, as she hung me by my ankle.

She plopped me back into her bikini top. My penis began to stiffen. Mandy swam towards us.

"Where the hell is London?" Mandy asked Christine.

"Probably signing autographs or something, since she thinks she's a celebrity." Christine replied, sarcastically.

"Seems like you're a little jealous." Mandy suggested.

"I'm not jealous! I'm just saying, she's conceited."

"Maybe, a little. She is really hot though."

"She is. I would definitely fuck her if she was lesbian." Christine admitted.

"Wanna go back to the shore?" Mandy proposed.

"Wait, let's get a picture first!"

Christine held her phone above her head and turned the camera on.

"Hug me and kiss my cheek." Christine instructed Mandy.

Mandy wrapped her arm around Christine's shoulders as her glorious breasts smashed into Christine's, swallowing me. My cock started to pulsate as they held me captive in a carnal prison of soft flesh. I pulled my swim trunks down to my ankles and began to rub my cock against Mandy's moist breast. After only a few strokes, I exploded onto her boob. A moment after my climax, their hug got tighter. I was exhausted and struggling to breathe.

Mandy separated from Christine; I inhaled deeply after being deprived of oxygen. They reviewed the photo together.

"Oh no! James isn't in the photo!" Mandy exclaimed.

"You were... suffocating me." I said under my breath.

"He's there. You just can't see him. Haha!" Christine laughed.

"Aww. Poor James. Let's take another one." Mandy requested.

"Nah, this one is good." Christine replied.

Mandy looked at me with pity as she brushed my hair with her fingertips.

"Don't feel bad, James. I'll take a picture with you later."

I remained in Christine's bikini top as the girls walked back to shore. Kristi was awake, reading a book. London was sitting in her folding chair, drinking a beer.

"Oh, you're back!" Kristi said. "Are you having fun, James?"

"Oh yeah, I'm having lots of fun."

"Christine - can I talk to James please?" Kristi asked.

"Yeah, one sec. Let me just grab a water."

Christine opened the cooler and bent over as I started to slip from her bosom. I fell into the cooler. She grabbed a bottle of water, looked at me, and smirked.

"NOOOO!!" I screamed, as she shut the lid.

The cool temperature felt nice at first, but before long, I started to shiver. I knew I only had a few minutes before I would freeze to death. Luckily, Kristi noticed my absence and opened the lid.

"There you are! Thank goodness! Come here."

She held me loosely, with both hands, and lifted me up to her mouth. She kissed my face repeatedly, in relief.

"Who put James in the cooler?" Kristi asked the other girls.

"I guess he must've fell from my bikini. It was an accident, I swear." Christine told her. Kristi looked at her in disgust.

"Why didn't you come in the water?" Mandy asked London, breaking the silence.

"Eh, I just don't feel like getting wet."

"Wanna make a sand castle?" Mandy suggested.

"Sure!" London replied.

"I'll help." Christine added.

They started to walk towards the water, where the sand was wet.

"Coming, Kristi?" Mandy asked.

"Nah, I'm just gonna lay here."

"Can I go with them?" I asked Kristi.

"Of course, sweetie. Mandy, come get James. He wants to go with you."

Mandy carried me as they walked towards the shore. She set me down on the sand and my feet sunk into it. I was unable to lift them out.

"Help, I'm stuck!" I cried.

"Look at him, hahahaha!" Christine laughed as she kneeled down over me.

She scooped out a handful of sand next to me and pushed me into the hole; it consumed my entire body.

"Oh, no. Hahaha! Get him out of there!" London said, as she laughed.

"Watch this." Christine stated.

She stood up and turned around. She snapped the string of her bikini bottom, causing her mammoth ass to gyrate. My eyes opened wide as I watched in awe. It came hurling towards me as she sat down.

"Dont... No, no, no!!" I yelled, as her butt stifled me.

She wiggled it a few times as it rubbed against me and sent me further beneath the sand.

She stood back up and faced me. All three of the girls started to laugh simultaneously. Christine grabbed her phone from her cleavage and aimed the camera towards me.

"This is definitely going on Snapchat." She declared, as she snapped a picture of my helpless body, trapped in the wet sand, between the imprint of her tremendous, round cheeks. After she got the photo, Mandy lowered her hand towards me and pried me from the hole.

They began to build the castle, occasionally kicking piles of sand into me as their giant feet moved around me. It was dangerous for me to be on the ground, but I refused to ask them to pick me up. None of the three seemed to have my best interest at heart.

Once they were finished, the castle stood about six feet tall. It's detail was unimpressive but they deemed it picture-worthy nonetheless.

"Put James on top of it, I wanna get a picture." Christine ordered.

London raised me from the ground and carelessly dropped me atop the castle. Christine took a photo of the castle, then walked towards it. Without warning, she kicked the wall of the castle and I came tumbling down. She stomped the castle into oblivion, with me underfoot. She stomped with her left foot, I narrowly dodged it. Then her right foot descended towards me and I rolled out of the way again. The other girls laughed at her antics, seemingly unaware of my peril. Finally, she stopped. She bent down and stared at me for a second before clasping her hand around me. She introduced me to my familiar place betwixt her melons, and walked back to the towels.

"Are you guys about ready to go?" Kristi asked.

"Yeah I'm ready."

"Me too."

"I'm ready."

The girls carried their things back to the car and we headed home.