- Text Size +
London woke up early the next morning. I had been sleeping next to her, underneath the protection of her palm. She squeezed her hand around me, gently, to wake me up.

“Up, up, up, munchkin.”

I opened my eyes and looked up at her face. She removed her hand from me. I looked at the clock – 6:00AM.

“Morning, baby.” She said warmly. “Good news – I have a plan to get you back to Kristi without anyone knowing what happened to you.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yup. But we have to get you to her house before Stefani leaves to the salon. When she opens the door, she’ll see you at the doorstep.” London told me.

“But... she’s gonna ask what happened to me, and I won’t know what to say.”

“I got that covered, munchkin. I realized that you can easily fit into one of my shoeboxes. So, I’m going to blindfold you, put you in a shoebox, and leave you in front of her door. You can just say that you were blindfolded the whole time and have no idea what happened. Sound good?”

“Yeah. That actually sounds like a really good idea.” I attested.

“I know, right?! Now, after I bring you back, don’t be a stranger. Okay?” She requested, as she wrapped her fingers around my body and lifted me to the height of her face. “I want you to call me every day and let me know how you’re doing.”

“Okay. I will. I promise”

“Good boy. Muah!” She pulled me towards her and her lips covered my face. “Let me go get a shoebox and a rag, to cover your eyes, and we’ll go.”

The shoebox was about three feet long, plenty of room for me to fit. London put a rag inside of the box, along with a blanket. She carried the box under one arm, and me under the other arm, as she walked out to the car. She placed the shoebox in the passenger seat. Then, she spread her thighs and slipped me between them. She closed her thighs together, leaving only my head free. My legs dangled between them; my feet couldn’t reach the seat.

“Is that comfortable for you, munchkin?” She asked, as her fingernail met my chin.

“Yes. Very.” I told her.

Her massive thighs jiggled with every bump in the road, as I bounced between them. I was nervous about returning to Kristi. Mostly, I was nervous that she would find out about what Christine had done to me. Naturally, she would confront Christine about it. In my head, I viewed Christine as a dangerous, unstoppable force – and that’s absolutely what she was. The last thing I’d want to do is anger Christine.

London parked two blocks from Kristi’s house so that Kristi and Stefani wouldn’t see her car. She covered her face with sunglasses and pulled her hood over her head. She pulled the cover off of the shoebox and grabbed the blanket. Then, she spread her thighs, took me in her hand, and placed me atop her lap. She wrapped the blanket around me, leaving only my head exposed.

“I love you, Munchkin. I’ll call you later to make sure everything is okay. Let me know if you need anything.” She said, followed by a lengthy, passionate kiss on my face.

She placed the rag over my eyes and tied it behind my head. Then, she laid me down in the shoebox and placed the cover over it. She walked up to Kristi’s doorstep and left me on the porch.

“See you later, munchkin.” She whispered, as she tapped on the box with her fingernails. I listened to her footsteps as she walked away.

“WAIT!! LONDON!!” I cried, suddenly apprehensive about leaving her. She didn’t return.

I kicked and squirmed, trying to free myself from the blanket. I was unsuccessful. I realized that, in London’s possession, was the only place I truly felt safe. I should have felt relieved to return to Kristi. But I only felt lonely and scared.

I sat in the box for a while, anxiously waiting to be discovered. After what felt like hours, I finally heard the door creep open.

“Oh... what’s this?” Stefani pondered.

She bent down, grabbed the box with both hands and brought me inside. She placed the box down on the kitchen table, cautiously opened the cover, and peered inside.

“Is that a baby?!” She asked herself.

She pulled the cover off of the box and looked at me. It only took a moment before she realized who I was.

“JAMES!! You’re alive! Oh, thank goodness!”

I felt her fingernails touch my face as she removed the rag from my eyes. With the blanket still around me, she took me in both of her hands and shoved me into her exposed cleavage. She kissed the top of my head, repeatedly, in relief.

“Kristi!! Kristi, James is back!! Come down here!!” She called.

“JAMES?!” A voice yelled from the living room. I recognized the voice, immediately; it was Christine. A shiver ran down my spine.

Stefani continued to squeeze me, tightly, against her hefty bosom.

“Oh, James. I’m so glad you’re alright! What happened?!”

“Wa... was that... Christine?” I asked, ignoring her question.

“Yes, it was.”

“Wha... what is she doing here?”

“She’s been staying with us. Kassandra is here too. We’ve all been looking for you, tirelessly, James. Now, I know you’re a little afraid of Christine, but let’s give her a chance. Okay? She really cares about you. She’s been searching for you non-stop.” Stefani told me, as she freed me from the blanket.

Christine came running into the kitchen. Her majestic breasts, covered only by her pink bra, flopped in the wind as she ran. Aside from her bra, she wore only skimpy, gray nylon shorts. She ducked her head in order to fit her towering stature through the open doorway. She rushed over to Stefani, thrilled at the sight of me.

“Oh my god, Jaaaames!! It really is you! Come here, sweetheart!!” Her high-pitched yelling surged through my bones and ignited my loins.

She imposed her signature vice grip around my body as she ripped me from Stefani’s hands. My eyes bulged out of my head. Her constriction of my lungs was confirmation of my insignificance. She smiled gleefully, disregarding my discomfort, as she quickly rammed me between her breasts. My dick stood up – instantly. She undid her fist and pushed against my back with both hands. It was just a hug, but it was somehow more than that. I was her toy again. Though I lived in Stefani’s house, and Kristi was my girlfriend, I belonged to Christine. I was her property – and I probably always would be. The most terrifying part, though, was that I loved being her plaything.

“Christine, honey, don’t you think that’s kind of a tight hug? I don’t think James can breathe.” Stefani declared.

“Oh, it’s fine. He likes it. I think it actually turns him on! Haha!” Christine retorted.

“Christine! Stop it! Put James down!”

“Okay, Stefani. I’m sorry. You don’t have to yell... geez.” She replied, as she placed me down on the kitchen table. It was the first time I ever saw Christine take an order from anyone.

“Kristi! Kassandra! Get down here! James is back!!” He’s safe and sound!” Stefani called.

A few moments later, I heard Kristi’s feet pound against the stairs as she quickly descended down them. She entered the kitchen and paused, in disbelief, gasping at the sight of me. She wore a white t-shirt and a black thong.

“James?! JAMES!!” She exclaimed, as she ran towards me.

She pressed her thumbs against my chest, her fingers wrapped around my back. She raised me up to the height of her face.

“James... I thought you were dead. Are you okay? What happened? Did somebody hurt you?! Who took you?! How did you get away?!” She asked, frantically.

“Umm...” I replied, hesitantly.

“Mmmm.” She hummed, as she smooshed me against the side of her face, my penis embedded into her cheek. “You know what, we’ll talk about it later. Right now, I’m just glad you’re okay. What would I do without my little baby?”

She slid me to the front of her face, pressed her lips against mine, and inserted her tongue into my mouth.

“Muah! Muah! Mmmmuah!”

She was unfazed by the tapping of my stiff cock against her chin as she kissed me. When she was done kissing me, she slid me along her face, untiI the tip of my penis returned to the center of her cheek. I left a trail of pre-cum as she moved me, staining my shirt. She pressed her fingers against my back, causing me to yelp, and unintentionally coercing the semen from my testicles. I blushed with embarrassment. She continued to hold me pinned.

“Uhh... me and James have to go upstairs really quick.” Kristi told Stefani, after realizing I had busted a load on her cheek.

She walked towards the stairs while she held me against the side of her face. Once we were out of sight, she finally peeled my limp penis from her cheek. She wiped off the semen with her hand.

“Aww, James. You stained your shirt. I guess you’ve been holding that in for a while.”

“Uhh... yeah.” I replied, thinking of all the climaxes I had expelled in the last month.

“Well, I hope you’ve got something left in the tank, ‘cause I’m horny as fuck right now.”

When we got to her room, Kristi pulled the front of her thong away from her body and dropped me inside it. The crotch of her thong split my legs. She pulled her shirt off, revealing her breasts. I looked up at them; they seemed noticeably larger than I had remembered. Next, she undid the scrunchy from her hair and shook it about. My penis quickly grew to fully erect, once again. I took it upon myself to start licking the lips of her vagina.

“Oh, yes!! Yes, baby!!” She exclaimed.

I bounced my tongue against her clitoris while I gently nibbled it. She forcefully pressed her hand against my back, overcome by pleasure.

“Uhhhh, yes!! Stick it in, James!!” She commanded.

She closed her fist around my legs, holding them together, with her thumb over my stomach as I positioned my dick for insertion into her moist vagina. She moaned, and pushed against my back with her index finger as my erection crept down the length of her vaginal wall. Once inside, she manually pushed and pulled my body; increasing speed with each thrust.

“I love you... JAMES! I LOVE YOU... so much...” She yelled between moans.

I soon became dizzy, due to her violent pushing and pulling. I put my hands behind my head to prevent her from accidentally snapping my neck. I closed my eyes so that I wouldn’t notice the vertigo as much. She continued to mercilessly manhandle me like her own personal dildo. My cock raged, though reluctant to climax, since I had just unloaded, minutes earlier. After a few minutes, she orgasmed and sprayed me with her ejaculation.

“Ah... ah... Unfff!!” She exclaimed, as she doused me with cum.

She pinched the back of my shirt and lifted me upwards as my hard cock slid out of her pussy. She raised me up to her face. She seemed... taller than usual. Maybe it was just my imagination. She stood my feet atop her tongue. Then, she slowly ran her tongue up the length of my legs until it reached my scrotum.

“Now it’s your turn.” She declared, in a seductive tone.

She parted her lips and showed me her tongue. She slipped it underneath the tip of my penis, closed her lips and slowly worked her mouth down the end of my shaft. She hummed softly while she slurped on my hard cock. My heart raced. Her eyes met mine; she held her gaze through the duration of the blowjob. Her thumbs pressed down firmly on chest, causing my to exhale through my mouth. My knees buckled and my toes curled as she moved her lips to the base of my shaft, consuming my entire erection. I placed my arms over her cheeks and hugged her face. My cock throbbed, violently, as she worked her tongue around it. A few minutes later, though extremely stimulated, I still wasn’t able to climax. She slid my penis out of her mouth, slowly. She held me out in front of her face and tilted her head, keeping her gaze on me.

“Do you want to keep going, baby? It’s taking a while...”

I nodded feverishly.

“Any special requests?” She asked, cutely, as she slid her fingernail along my face.

“Uh... any... anything.” I responded. “Whatever you want. I love you... so much.”

“Awww!! I love you too, baby!” She said sweetly, as she pulled me towards her bare chest.

Her palms covered my backside, one over the other, pinning my erection to my torso. With her index finger, she pushed the back of my head, embedding my face into her cleavage. Finally, I climaxed, unleashing my cum onto her skin, as well as my own neck.

“There we go...” She said softly.

She slipped her fingers under my armpits and slowly lifted me up to her face. She covered my neck and chest with her tongue, cleaning the cum off of me. Then, she grabbed a rag and wiped me dry. She started to wipe the cum off of her bosom when, suddenly, Stefani opened the bedroom door.

“AHHHH!! MOM!!” Kristi screamed.

She quickly moved her hands over her chest, slamming me against her right breast.

“Oh hush, Kristi. It’s not like I’ve never seen you naked before.” Stefani pointed out. “And what have I always taught you? The human body is beautiful and should never be ashamed of. If it wasn’t for a few pesky laws, I would never wear clothes. Anyway, I just wanted to say bye to James, before I head out to work.”

“Can’t you just wait until I bring him back downstairs?!”

“I’m running late, sweetie. I’ve got to go.”

She walked toward us, totally unfazed by the fact that we had clearly just had sex. She pinched my head between her fingers and carefully lifted upwards as she plucked me from Kristi’s breast. She clasped her hand around me and turned me to face her, offering a warm smile. Then, she opened her palm as she pulled me into her cleavage. She hugged me, tightly.

“Mmmm. I’ll see you later, my sweet baby. I’ll be back soon. We’ll do an energy cleansing – just you and me. Okay?”

“Okay.” I responded.

She placed her thumbs over my cheeks and puckered her lips as she lifted me towards her face.

“Muah! You be good, James. Have fun with the girls until I get back.”

She placed me in Kristi’s outstretched palm and exited the room. Kristi placed me down on her bed and started to get dressed.

“Sorry about my mom.” She apologized. “She has no respect for my privacy. I hope she didn’t make you feel uncomfortable. And you don’t have to do the cleansing thing, or whatever, if you don’t want to. I mean... she usually doesn’t take no for an answer, but...”

“It’s fine.” I told her. “I don’t mind. I like your mom – I think she’s great.”

“Well, that’s a relief. I know she can be a bit much, so, just let me know if she ever bothers you or makes you feel awkward.”

“Don’t worry, Kristi. I’ll admit – she’s like no one I’ve ever met before... but she doesn’t bother me.”

“Good. So, do you wanna talk about what happened? Who took you? Do you know what it was? Did they hurt you? Err... we can talk about it later... if you want.” She said, as she brushed my hair with her fingers.

“Umm... no. I was blindfolded the whole time. I don’t really wanna talk about it, if that’s okay. Are you off work today?”

“Hmph.” She sighed. “I actually have to work a double shift today. I don’t get out until midnight. But when I get home, I’m all yours.”

“Oh. Okay.” I responded, disappointed.

“Aww, baby. I’ll see if I can leave work early. But, Christine has nothing to do today, and Beba has the day off. You can hang out with them. You can invite John over, if you want. Or London. Whatever you want to do.”

“You’re not worried about leaving me alone with Christine?”

“Honestly... ever since you’ve been gone, she’s been, like, a totally different person. I automatically assumed she was behind your disappearance. But, my mom said that it couldn’t have been her, since she was getting her hair done when you went missing.”

“Yeah... it couldn’t have been her...”

“You know I would never put you in danger, baby. But, I can’t be with you 24/7. Just trust me, she won’t hurt you.”

“Okay. I trust you.”

There was no doubt in my mind that Christine hadn’t changed her ways, at all. She, somehow, had everyone fooled. Though the thought crossed my mind, I wouldn’t dare tell Kristi the truth. Being tortured by a beautiful goddess, for whom I lusted, immensely, seemed like the obvious choice, over telling Kristi the truth and risking being killed. Like Stefani once told me, I had to accept my fate.

Kristi finished getting dressed and brought my downstairs. Christine was sitting on the couch, watching television. Beba was still asleep.

“Your walker is right there, next to the couch. There’s food in the fridge, but my mom gave Christine money in case you want to order pizza or something. I go on break at 5 o’clock, so I’ll call you then. I’ll see you later, baby. I love you. Muah!”

“I love you, too.” I told her, as she hugged me against her cheek.

She sat me down on the couch, next to Christine, and left. I watched her car pull out of the driveway, knowing I had only moments of freedom left. Goosebumps covered my skin as I peered up at Christine’s face, which seemed miles above mine.

“Hey... squirt.” She said, in a devilish tone.

She smacked her hand down on the couch and covered me with it. My little limbs were rendered powerless by her mighty palm. She turned her hand sideways and wrapped her fingers around me.

“I told you, squirt – you’ll never escape me. Hahaha!”