- Text Size +
I slept next to London, in her bed that night. She kept her hand draped over me, covering most of my body as I laid across her pillow.

The next day, she woke up with a sudden, moral change of heart.

“I’m sorry, James, but we’re gonna have to tell the police about what happened to you. Mandy deserves to be punished. I know you you think you love her but she will just do this again, if she gets away with it. I’ll go down to the police station with you so you can give them a statement. Then, I’ll bring you back to Kristi. I’ll call her now and let her know that you’re safe.” She stated, as she reached across the bed and grabbed her phone.

“NOOO!! You can’t!!”

I climbed atop her lap. I jumped up and reached for the phone, trying to stop her from dialing Kristi’s number. My entire body was only a few inches longer than her phone. She raised it above her head, far out of my reach. With her other hand, she stifled my body. Everything from my knees to my shoulders was constricted by her grip. I wriggled beneath her fist, as she held my arms pinned to my sides. She proceeded to dial the number.

“Please, London! Please listen to me! You can’t tell her!”

She dropped the phone from her ear and ended the call.

“Why not? She asked.

“Because... I lied.”

“What do you mean?!” She held me close to her face and stared into my soul. For the first time in our friendship, London was angry at me.

“I’m sorry, London! I lied to you. Mandy wasn’t the one who abused me. She did squeeze me between her breasts... and some other stuff, but I consented to that. Christine was the one who kidnapped me, and abused me.”

“So why did you lie?!” Her grip became a little tighter.

“Because I knew you would tell the police. I figured that if I told you it was Mandy, you wouldn’t tell the police, because she’s underage and I could get in trouble for statutory rape.” Her grip loosened, slightly.

“Jamesy... no offense, but no jury would convict you for statutory rape, for that. You’re not even capable of raping her. I mean, you fit between her boobs... Her head is bigger than your entire body. But, this isn’t about Mandy, is it? No. This is about Christine. I get it – you think she’s attractive, you have a little crush on her. You don’t want her to go to jail because you like it when she teases and bullies you... Am I right, Jamesy?”

“Yes, you’re right... You always see right through me.” I told her.

She placed me down onto her lap. I wasn’t even fazed by the fact that she could see my raging boner, anymore. I was kind of used to it, and so was she.

“You know what...” She started. “How about we just try to forget this all happened? I won’t tell Kristi. I won’t tell the police. I won’t ever bring it up to Christine or Mandy. As long as I can get you back to Kristi without anyone thinking that I kidnapped you. That’s the most important thing. But... you gotta make me a promise. Actually, two promises.”

“Sure, London. Anything!”

“Number 1: You don’t EVER lie to me again!” She ordered, as she poked my chest several times. “Number 2: You wear a Tiny Protector from now on... It’s a little belt that goes around your stomach. If you ever get kidnapped again, you press the button on it, and it will alert the police and give them your location. I will buy it for you and register myself as your emergency contact. Deal?”

“Okay, London. Thank you. But shouldn’t Kristi be my emergency contact since I live with her?”

“No. She’s your girlfriend; relationships are temporary. I’m your friend for life, and I’ll always be here for you.”

She lifted me up to her chest and held me against it as she kissed my head, multiple times. Then, she pulled me away. Her hands rested under my armpits, while my legs dangled between her fingers.

“By the way, munchkin, I don’t want you working in that salon anymore. Not if Kristi’s mom can’t keep an eye on you. I’ve been getting plenty of bookings lately. Why don’t I hire you as my manager? It will basically be the same thing you were doing at the salon; answer phone calls and schedule my appointments. Plus, we’ll get to spend more time together. Would you like that?”

“That sounds great. I hope Stefani understands...”

“She’ll understand, and if she doesn’t, I’ll talk to her.” London assured me.

“Okay. Thank you again, London! For everything.”

“No problem, Munchkin. I love you! Aww!” She cooed, as she pressed my face and torso against her cheek, while she made kissing noises with her mouth.”

“Oh!” She said, suddenly, as she quickly yanked me towards the front of her face.

“One more thing...” She continued. “Obviously, I don’t want you around Christine or Mandy without someone there to protect you. But, I need you to especially avoid Mandy...”

“Why especially Mandy?” I inquired.

“Because she’s a Reducer... At least, that’s what Christine has told me. She has the rare, genetic ability to shrink people who are under six feet tall.”

“Is that a real thing?!” I asked, panicking.

“It certainly is, Jamesy. It’s extremely rare, but it exists. It would make sense that she has it; that would explain why Christine likes her so much. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was planning on having Mandy shrink you.”

Goosebumps overtook my body. I began to shake with fear. I always knew I was puny and helpless, but to know that I was so insignificant that I could be shrunk by some young girl for her own amusement... that filled me with terror.

“B-but... but that’s not...”

“I know, Munchkin, I know. It’s not fair. But you really need to avoid her. If she is a Reducer, she can probably shrink you so small that she won’t even be able to see you... if she ever wanted to. And if she did, nobody would be able to bring you back to your normal size, except for her. Not even another Reducer could do it.”

“London... t-this... I can’t believe... I always thought... it was a myth.”

She pressed me against her cheek again, with force this time. Her palm supported my backside and pinned me to her face as she spoke.

“I wish I could tell you that it’s a myth, Munchkin. But my mother has seen it with her own eyes. She told me a story of her first husband, who was reduced. She never told me the whole story, but I know the gene exists, and it might be becoming more common. I don’t know. Only scientists, and stuff, really know about it.”

She slowly pulled me from her face and sat me down on her lap. She rustled my hair with her fingernails.

“I don’t want you to worry, Jamesy. I will do everything I can, to protect you. I’m sure Kristi will too. Honestly, I think you’d be safer with me, than with her, but you deserve a normal life. At least, as normal a life as you can have. Now, let’s go get you some clothes.”

“Clothes? From where? Even infant clothes will be too big for me.”

“I know, Munchkin. I’ll get you a shirt from the baby store. It’ll, at least, be long enough to cover your... you know. I’ll have to take you with me. I can’t take a chance that Christine will figure out that you’re with me, break into my house and kidnap you again. I’ll wrap you in a blanket; everyone will just think you’re a baby. We’ll get you a shirt and then we’ll come back here and think of a way to get you back to Kristi without her thinking that I was the one who kidnapped you.”

“You know I won’t let you go down for this, London. If it comes down to it, I promise I will confess that Christine was the one who took me. I just don’t want to, if I don’t have to, because...”

“It’s okay, Jamesy. You don’t have to explain it to me. Turning Christine into the police might not be the best idea anyway. She would get out of jail eventually, and that would just put you in more danger. Let’s just focus on getting you home. Let me get a tape measure so I can measure you and get the right size shirt.”

I didn’t know if it was the weeks I’d spent away from Kristi, or the affection that London had shown me lately, but it seemed like my feelings for Kristi were starting to diminish. I was falling in love with London. I couldn’t tell her, though. She wasn’t attracted to me, but Kristi was. I couldn’t be sure that any other girl would ever want a relationship with me, so the choice was obvious.

London placed me down on her mattress, while she fetched a measuring tape. She instructed me to lay on my back. She held my erection down, with one finger, pressing it against my chest. She stretched the measuring tape along the length of my body.

“Alright. Thirteen and a half inches, from your neck to your knees. Boop!” She said, playfully, as she poked my naval with her index finger.

She wrapped a blanket around me, leaving only my head exposed. She held me next to her chest, like a baby, as she carried me to her car. She kept one hand along my backside, securing me against her bosom, the entire time that she drove to the baby store.

“Any preferences, Munchkin? A color you like?” She asked, as she walked into the store with me cradled against her breast. “I’ll get you whatever you want.”

“I like red.” I told her. “But anything is fine.”

“Okay, I’ll get you a red shirt.”

She walked through the store, with me nestled against her chest. Her breasts bounced gently as she walked. She found the section of the store with clothes intended for newborns and began to search through them. Unhappy with the selection in the first aisle she searched, she turned the corner and headed towards the adjacent aisle. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks.

“London?!” I heard a familiar voice cry.

She swiftly turned around and retreated a few steps. With her quick movement, the towel fell from my body, leaving me exposed.

“Shit! Shit! Shit!” She whispered, in a panic. “It’s Tanya! I can’t let her see you...”

She wrapped her fingers around me and stared at me for a moment, until an idea struck her.

“Sorry, Jamesy.”

Without warning, she shoved me into the front of her pants. With her left hand, she pulled the waistband away from her body, as she pushed against my head with her right hand, until I was totally consumed by her jeans. She spread her thighs, and pushed my legs between them. Then, she closed her massive thighs around my lower body. My face was firmly planted against her plump vagina, constricted by the denim of her jeans. It was warm and moist. My arms laid over her thighs. My hard cock was squished between them; it throbbed vigorously.

“Hey girl!” Tanya greeted. “What are you doing here? Are you expecting?!”

“Oh god, no! My uhh... friend... is having a baby.”

“Oh! My older sister is due in a couple of weeks. It’s a baby boy!”

“Oh my gosh! Congratulations!” London exclaimed. “Auntie Tanya!”

“I can’t wait! I’ve been going crazy buying baby stuff; I love him already!”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I took her mammoth thighs in my grip, and pushed against them. I continued to push and release her thighs, using them to jerk my penis, as they straddled it. She rubbed her thighs against each other; probably trying to stop me, but only adding to my satisfaction. With one finally push, I blissfully climaxed and let my body go limp.

“Oot!” London yelped, as she felt my cum trickle down her leg.

“Everything okay, babe?” Tanya asked.

“Yeah... just some, uhh... stomach pain.” London told her, as she pressed her hand against her pelvis, forcing my face into the soft, warm lips of her vagina.

“Hey, is this your blanket?” Tanya asked, as she picked it up from the floor.

“Umm, no. I... I don’t know who’s it is.” London responded.

“Oh, okay. I’ll bring it to the front desk. Someone is probably looking for it. Well, it was nice seeing you!” Tanya exclaimed, as she wrapped her arms around London. I felt her body push against my back as they hugged.

“I’ll see you soon, okay?”

“Yes! We have to hang out soon. I’ll call you!” Tanya replied, as she walked away.

I felt London’s hand push against my back again.

“Sorry, Munchkin. I gotta leave you in there until we get to the car. I found a shirt for you so we’ll be in the car soon.”

My lower body danced beneath her legs as she walked to the counter. Her powerful strides caused me to bounce between them. The crotch of her jeans found its way into my crack. My legs went numb. It was uncomfortable, but still arousing.

London paid for the shirt and walked to the car. Once we were safely inside, hidden from others, she unbuttoned her jeans. I took a deep breath. She spread her legs, wrapped her fingers around my torso, and gently lifted me from her crotch. She placed me atop the middle console while she buttoned up. Then, she sat me down on her lap.

“Lift your arms up.” She instructed.

She placed the shirt over my head and I maneuvered my arms into the sleeves. Though infant-sized, it was still very big on me. It stretched almost as far as my knees.

“There you go, Munchkin! Now, let’s go back to my house and figure out how we’ll get you home.”

She lifted me up to her chest and cradled me against her bosom, with one hand, as she drove home.