- Text Size +
The following weeks went remarkably smooth for me. My relationship with Kristi was blossoming into something amazing. She even told me that she loves me, and I told her that I felt the same. I hadn't seen Christine or the other girls in those weeks either. Although I did miss seeing Christine in her beautiful, giant glory, I didn't miss being pulverized by her. Kristi seemed to rather spend time with me than her friends, and I didn't mind at all.

After a suggestion made by Stefani, it was decided that I would live with her and Kristi, indefinitely. Stefani claimed that she'd rather I live with them, seeing as how she drove me to work every morning. However, judging by her flirtatious behavior, I couldn't help but think maybe she wanted me there for another reason...

"You about ready to go?" Stefani asked me, as she slung her purse over her shoulder.

"Yup, let's go."

I drove my walker outside, to the driver's side of Stefani's Mercedes. She lifted me from the platform and slipped me between her illustrious breasts, which she proudly displayed in every revealing top she wore. She lifted my walker with one hand and placed it on the floor of the backseat. Then, she sat down in the driver seat and buckled her seatbelt, as the belt pinned me, firmly, to her bosom. That was the only safe way for me to ride in the car, she claimed.

We drove to the salon. Stefani always drove very slow, with regard for my safety. Every little bump would cause her boobs to jiggle and I would bounce beneath them. Although I enjoyed it, it worried her, so she took precaution.

It was Saturday, the busiest day of the week in her salon. I knew I'd be taking a lot of calls. All of the employees were women, and they all worked on Saturday. Stefani owned the salon, but she was also a hairdresser. Stefani was the most talented and favored employee, so her chair was closest to the entrance. In the next chair was Tanya, behind her was Elisa, and furthest from the door was Beba. It was as if Setfani had hand-picked her employees from Hugh Hefner's mansion; they were all very attractive.

Tanya was the oldest among the girls, at just twenty-five. Upon first meeting her, I felt like I had seen her before. Later, I found out that she's actually Mandy's older sister. The resemblance between them was very apparent. Tanya was several inches shorter, with a more bodacious body. Like her sister, she had very large breasts which she showcased in her scantily clad tops. Unlike her sister, she had a very round ass and no gap between her wide thighs. Her hair was dyed red, the same shade as Mandy's, and she had brown eyes.

All the girls dressed rather suggestively - that was their gimmick. Stefani never installed a dress code; she actually encouraged the girls to show off their bodies. For a salon, they had an impressive amount of male clients.

In the next chair over was another beauty, Elisa. She moved to the U.S. from Germany several years prior. She spoke English well, but with a thick German accent. She was twenty-one and stood about twelve-foot-eight. She was a skinny girl, with virtually no fat on her body except for her voluptuous breasts. She had long, black hair which she usually kept in a pony tail. Her eyes were an intoxicating hazel color. Her most impressive attribute was her perfect teeth, considering the fact that she smokes a pack a day.

Furthest from the door, Beba, was the youngest. Her real name was Kassandra, but she preferred to be called Beba. She was eighteen, with a birthday coming up soon. Like Tanya, she also kept her hair dyed a bright red color. Though she was the youngest, she was also the tallest among the employees, standing thirteen-foot-six. Her waist wasn't quite as thin as the other girls, but she was not heavyset. Half-Colombian and half-Ecuadorian, her eyes were dark brown, and she had light tan skin. Her breasts were average size but her ass was astonishingly massive. In size, it was similar to Tanya's. I couldn't be sure if either of them were natural, but it didn't matter to me.

Stefani and I always arrived to the salon before the girls. Both Tanya and Elisa would give me a breast-filled hug each day, upon their entry to the salon. Beba, instead, would run her fingernails over my body in a tickling fashion, as her way of saying hello. Sometimes, she would cause me to fall backwards, but she always helped me get back up. She seemed unable to comprehend that I was a grown man, and not a baby, but I didn't mind too much.

We arrived at the salon at 8am, an hour before opening. Stefani liked to have ample time to meditate and "mentally prepare" before beginning her workday. Normally, Stefani would bring my walker into the salon, in case I wanted to use it. But, I guess she forgot this time, and I didn't mention it. I hardly ever used it at work; it was really just a safety net. Stefani walked into the salon with my body betwixt her outstanding rack. She pinched my shirt and lifted me from her bosom, then plopped me down atop my desk. She provided me with a tiny chair, appropriate for my size. The phone was much too big for me to lift, but it had an answer button and a speaker button which allowed me to use it without lifting it.

Stefani meditated quietly for the next forty or so minutes while I entertained myself with my phone and waited for the girls to arrive.

Beba was the first to arrive. Her booming body came through the door as I watched, in awe.

"Hi baby!" She said cheerfully as she sat her purse down on my desk.

She giggled happily as her fingers poked and prodded my body, in a tickling fury, finishing with a final poke to my naval that knocked me off my feet.

"Oops!" She said with laughter, as she pinched the front of my shirt and lifted me up.

She smiled and patted my head, as she retrieved her purse from my desk and walked to her station. I stared at her ass; covered by thin spandex leggings. Her cheeks bounced and pounded against each other with each stride. I wanted to touch it, hold it, be smothered by it. But, to my dismay, it was always quite literally out of reach.

A few minutes later, Tanya walked through the door, dressed provocatively as always. She typically wore outfits that would only be appropriate for one other line of work: stripping. Today, she wore a red top that could hardly be considered a shirt. It covered only her breasts, and not completely. Her bright red hair was tied back into a pony tail. Her luscious lips were coated in a hot pink lipstick that matched her nails. Her thighs were almost fully exposed, except for her cargo shorts that fit her skin tight and hardly covered her mountainous butt.

She walked to the side of my desk and began to bend towards me. I reached for her massive jugs, expecting a hug. She lowered her face to me, offering a warm smile.

"Morning, James." She said, softly.

Her fingers pressed against my back and pulled my face into her lips. She had never done that before, but I wasn't opposed. Her lipstick left a smear that covered my face.

"Aww, I got some lipstick on you. Here, let me wipe it off."

Her hand closed around me. My feet came off the ground as she stood up. She pinned me to her bosom and rubbed my face against her top. She slid me across her breasts, back and forth, attempting to clean the lipstick. They were enormous. I remembered thinking Mandy's breasts were enormous - Tanya's were even fuller and rounder. I felt disdain towards her tube top, preventing me from entering the sanctity of her cleavage. After several rubs, she lifted me up to her eyes and inspected me.

"Nope, still there." She informed me.

By the will of her hand, I plummeted into her bosom, once more. This time, she pinned my body to just her right breast. With her index finger and thumb, she held the sides of my head, while the rest of her fingers wrapped around my torso. She moved my head from side to side, while she forcefully held me against her boob. My dick began to stand up, I wondered if she felt it. Suddenly, I ascended towards her face as she inspected me again.

"There we go! You're good." She claimed, as she set me down on my desk with a throbbing boner.

Just two minutes before opening, Elisa finally showed up. She wore only a revealing, white sports bra and and grey, spandex leggings. She burst through the door with a bright smile, enthusiastic to start the day. She immediately walked to my desk. She chuckled, as she smiled at me and stretched her arms towards me. She cupped her hands around me and pressed her thumbs into my crotch. She pulled me upwards and paused with me directly in front of her marvelous chest.

"Morning, my pumpkin." She said, in her sexy German accent, as she slammed me into her bulging bosom. She moved her body side to side, as she held me against her soft breasts, emphasizing the hug. It was just an affectionate greeting to her, but to me, it was an absolute thrill ride. After a few moments, she peeled me from her chest and dangled me in front of her face. She gave me a wink, as she always did, before placing me down on the desk. She didn't quite understand what a wink meant, and I never corrected her. I liked to think that she knew she was arousing me, and enjoyed doing it.

The girls' greetings were usually the highlight of my workday. After that, is was just answering calls and typing on the computer. Today was going to be far different, though. The phone rang, I picked it up.

"Stefani's Salon, how can I help you?" I answered.

"Hi, it's Christine. I have an appointment with Tanya at 12:30. Can you let her know I'm gonna be a few minutes late?"

My heart stopped. Of all people, Christine... Now she would know where I worked. I started to wonder if I would ever escape her.

"Sure.... I'll, uhh, let her know." I replied.

"What's your name, by the way?" She asked. "I don't recognize your voice. Are you new?"

I panicked and hung up the phone.

"Stefani! I need to talk to you, please!" I shouted.

"One moment, honey. Just let me finish Dana's coloring and I'll be right with you."

"It's important!"

"Okay, sweetie. Just give me five minutes."

It seemed odd that Stefani didn't run over to me, asking what's wrong, as I expected her to. However, she did take her work very seriously. Anxiety consumed me during the five minutes that I waited for her attention. She finally walked over to me and squatted so that she could be eye-level with me.

"Okay, James. I'm all yours. What's wrong?"

"Christine... she... just called! She's coming in for an appointment?!"

"Oh, yes. She gets her hair done by Tanya. Are you a little scared to see her?" She asked, as she rubbed the side of my face with her fingertips.

"You can't let her come in here!" I exclaimed. Or, at least hide me somewhere. What if she hurts me?!"

"Now, James. I think you're being a little irrational. Remember what we talked about - we mustn't question fate, nor should we fear it. Whatever is meant to be, will be."

"But.... she's coming in at 12:30, you'll be on lunch break. What if my fate is to be killed by Christine? Could you please get my walker and let me hide in the back while she's here?!"

"Look, James..." She said in a soft tone, cupping her palms behind my back as she pressed her thumbs against my cheeks. Her fingers were warm and clammy.

"...you're getting hysterical, now. I'm not going to get your walker and you are not going to hide from your fears. Christine is not going to hurt you, not in my salon. She would never get away with it. I will tell the girls to keep an eye out for her. But, don't worry. Remember, you and I are connected spiritually. If you are ever in trouble, I will know right away."

"Okay..." I responded, unconfident that I would make it through Christine's arrival, uninjured.

"That's my big man. Mmmm." She said, comfortingly, as she stuffed my body between her stupendous breasts.

She set me back down on my desk and paid me no mind for the remainder of the day. I stared at the clock, watching the minutes turn, in fear. There was no telling what Christine would do to me, but I doubted that she would let me be, unbothered by her. I didn't let her know that it was me, on the phone. This way, she wouldn't have time to plan anything. But, a lack of planning didn't stop her past efforts to make my life miserable. I didn't know what to expect. But, as usual, I wouldn't be able to stop her from doing whatever she wanted to...

At 12:37, I saw Christine's car enter the parking lot. Stefani was a few blocks away from the salon, eating lunch. She wouldn't be back for another twenty minutes. I could have asked one of the girls to protect me, but that would go against Stefani's orders. Plus, I didn't want them to think less of me than they already did. I was going to have to face her and hope for the best.

Before entering the salon, Christine noticed me through the window. Her eyes opened wide, and a joyful grin overtook her face. I stared at her, in horror. She put a finger over her mouth, instructing me to be quiet. Then, she slid her finger across her throat. I was defenseless and there was no escape...

She looked devilishly sexy in her yellow tube top that left her cleavage and flat stomach exposed. Her hair hung free, and she wore square-framed sunglasses. Though I was in a crippling panic, I couldn't deny my immense attraction to her. I was stiff as a board, just by looking at her. She began to type something on her phone, as she stood outside the door. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. Christine sent me a text: "Keep your mouth shut. If you make any noise, you will face the consequences :)"

Now, I was sure that I was doomed. Even if I did scream for help, I'm not sure the girls would be able to stop her. I wasn't brave enough to test Christine, so I stayed shut and accepted my fate, as Stefani had told me to.

She opened the door, slowly, and crept inside. Unfortunately for me, Elisa and Beba were working on clients and Tanya was in the bathroom. As fate would have it, they failed to notice the fourteen-foot giantess, Christine, enter the salon. She walked to my desk and quickly bent down behind it; only I was able to see her.

"Be very quiet.... or else." She whispered.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, nervously.

"Give me your phone." She demanded.

"Why?"

Unwilling to explain herself, she ripped the phone from my hands, turned it off, and slipped it into her cleavage.

"You're next." She stated, in a sinister tone.

I started to run to the other side of my desk. Her hand caught up to me, with ease. Her fingers squeezed me so tightly, I couldn't talk, or breathe. She held me inches from her face.

"Don't make this more difficult than it has to be, squirt. You're coming with me, whether you like it or not. If you don't keep your mouth shut, things are going to get a whole lot worse."

She dropped me into her purse and zipped it closed. I knew I was done for...

"Hey, Christine!" Tanya shouted, as she exited the bathroom.

"Oh, hey! Umm, I'm here! Haha!" Christine responded.

"You ready for your appointment?" Tanya asked.

"Yeah. Uhh... I just wanted to come in and let you know that I'm looking for a parking spot. I'll be right back."

"Okay, no worries!"


Christine exited the salon and headed to her car. I heard the door open as she entered the car and set her purse down on her lap. I watched the zipper open, revealing her gorgeous face and beautiful bosom that loomed over me. She imposed an unwavering clench around my body as she spoke.

"Here's what's going to happen... you little shit. You're going to sit in the middle console, right here. You're going to be quiet and wait until I'm done with my appointment. I'll open the window so you don't die. You'd be no fun to me, if you were dead. Hehe!"

With a high-pitched giggle, she dropped me into the middle console and closed it. Everything went pitch black. The lid of the console was much too high for me to escape. I would have no choice but to wait, and hope.

About an hour later, the car door opened and Christine plopped her fat cheeks down in the driver seat. The engine started and the car began moving. Whenever she hit a bump in the road, the force sent me into the air. Each time, I tried to reach the lid of the console, to no avail. Even if I had managed to get it open, it would only make her angrier...

Once we reached her house, she finally opened the console. Her hand covered my puny body as her fingers created a vice around me. She carried me into her bedroom and carelessly flung me onto her bed. It was covered with stuffed animals of all sizes.

"Stefani thinks you ran away because you were scared of me, what a dumb bitch. Haha! She's really worried. Kristi is gonna be worried, too..." Christine stated, as she placed her hands on the bed and lowered her face to mine. "That's too bad, hehe."

With a quick swoop of her hand, she grabbed me and held me, as I dangled in front of her chest.

"Please, don't do this! Why, why, Christine?! Please! At least let me call Kristi and tell her I'm okay!" I begged.

"You're not calling anyone. I don't think you understand what's going on here - you're mine now. Kristi can't save you. No one can save you. Isn't that great? Haha!"

She was right, Kristi would never be able to save me. At least, not by force. At Christine's incredible height, she had 30 inches on Kristi, and nearly a thousand pounds. Even Stefani wouldn't stand a chance. Though she was a foot taller than Kristi, Christine still had an 18 inch, six-hundred pound advantage over her. London was the only girl I knew who out-sized Christine. Beba and Tanya also might be able to put up a fight, but sadly, none of them knew where I was.

"What are you gonna do to me?"

"A lot. Let's just say that from now on, you are my own personal, little toy."

"But, I'm not a toy! I'm human! This is insane!"

She paused and smirked at me. She chuckled, as she flicked my chest and effortlessly sent me flying across the bed. She stood up, and clenched her fist around me, once more. She plopped my face against her nose and tightened her fist as she spoke.

"Don't ever call me crazy again, little squirt. I don't care if you're human, you're a toy now. You're my toy and you always will be."

She loosened her grip, slightly, and moved me away from her face.

"But it doesn't have to be all bad. You're the only boy I've ever been attracted to, James. If you're a good boy, this body will be allll yours... But... if you're a bad boy, you get the squeeze." She informed me, as she squeezed the air from my tiny lungs.

She dropped me to the bed, without a care, and began rummaging through her stuffed animals. She selected one, picked me up, and held it against me.

"Hmm. Too small." She decided.

She grabbed another one and held it next to me.

"Nope. The legs are too long."

She continued selecting stuffed animals and comparing them to me. I had no idea what she was comparing, or what she had planned. Finally, she made a decision. It was a standard, brown teddy bear, a little bigger in size than me.

"There we go, this one is perfect!" She stated, as she dropped me to the bed again.

She pulled a knife out of her dresser and jammed it into the teddy bear's back, creating a long slit. Then, she jammed the knife into the front of it, at the center, creating a hole. I watched as she pulled the stuffing out, still wondering what she could be planning. Then, it hit me. I cringed at the thought of it, my spine began to shiver. She stretched her hand towards me. I walked backwards, until I finally tripped and fell. She lifted me into the air, holding the teddy bear with her other hand.

"This is your new costume, James..."

"What?! You mean... you're gonna put me in there?!"

"Yes! Aren't you excited! Let's try it on, hehe!"

She inserted my legs into the slit she had created. Her grip covered my arms and legs, rendering me unable to resist, not that I would have been able to. Once inside the stuffed bear, I decided to comply, out of sheer terror. I slipped my arms and legs into the appropriate places, while Christine taped up the back so that I couldn't remove the costume. She stuck her finger into the front hole, I felt it caress my already stiff cock. She chuckled, as she tugged on it, and pulled it through the hole. The deed was done. She had effectively turned me into a stuffed bear with a raging boner. Why? I couldn't tell you. But I had a lot of mixed feelings about it...

"Aww! You're so much cuter now. Muah!" She declared, as she pulled me toward her lips and planted a forceful kiss on my new face...