- Text Size +

" Of fucking course."

Ashley breathed angrily at the congested lunch traffic. She laid her forehead against the steering wheel of her truck as she sat stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on the the tallest overpass headed into the city. To add to her ire, she was having the hardest time keeping her foot on the brake. " I really need to trade this in for a smaller vehicle, I have such a hard time reaching the pedals. Even with the seat completely forward. Stupid ex and his large trucks, at least I was able to take it from him." She thought sullenly.

  Closing her eyes she imagined what it would be like to be much taller than her current five foot frame. Ashley lifted her head up and reached over to the radio to turn on some music when all of the sudden her stomach began to feel strangely warm. She felt her hand miss the radio knob and hit the window.

"What the fuck?" She thought to herself.

  Looking to her right she traced her arm all the way to the other side of her truck. "How in the..." her thought was cut short as her other arm and shoulder pushed against her door. Looking down she saw the fabric of her leggings stretch as her legs began to elongate. The flip flops on her feet dug in between her toes and eventually gave way as her enlarged feet slipped off the pedals and up underneath the dash. Ashley slammed her truck into park before she lost control. She attempted to look around to see if anyone had noticed her, but her head hit the ceiling of the cab and forced her to crane her neck down before she could look around.

" Oh, my God! It's working! It's really working!" Ashley screamed with delight.

  With her head forced down couldn't help but admire her much fuller breasts. The right one had slipped just past the steering wheel while the left one had made its way into the hole just above the horn. Unfortunately that meant the weight of her supple breast was now resting on the horn, causing it to blare continuously. She felt the cold air of the a/c blowing on her nipples causing them to protrude out of the now thinly stretched superman logo.

  The warmth in her belly subsided and she felt her growth stop. "Wow! That felt amazing!" she thought, " So all I need to do is think about what I want to change and it will happen? Perhaps?"

  Ashley looked at a peppermint that was laying on the floorboard and imagined it growing much bigger. Before she knew it the peppermint burst out of its wrapper and grew big enough to fill the passenger seat floorboard.

" This is too perfect." She squealed.

Loud horn blasts around her interrupted her experimentation. She looked over to the car next to her and was just able to make out a man yelling and waving angrily. Shifting slightly, Ashley was was able to maneuver her left arm enough to roll her window down. She reached her long arm out and imagined her hand and arm growing as she stretched towards the angry driver.

  Her now much larger hand burst through the glass of his passenger window and she grabbed hold of the man's face. Her long fingers were able to wrap around the man's head with ease. She could feel the vibrations in her hand as the man tried to yell, only to be muffled by the giant palm covering his face. She imagined him shrinking as well as her arm returning to its normal length. When she brought her arm back into her own vehicle the once angry man was now a tiny shaking mess standing in the palm of her hand. Amid the continued honking and yelling, Ashley could only stare in amazement at what she had just done in the last few minutes.

" I'm sorry hun, but in the grand scheme of things you're just not important enough for my attention right now and I have a date with my destiny." She gave him a smile as she flicked him out the window of her truck.

"Now to get out of this thing and get to some real fun." Ashley imagined herself shrinking back to her normal size but with much larger muscles than she had ever had.

  The warmth in her belly returned as her arms and legs retracted, she watched as they grew thicker and thicker. Before too long her blue shirt was tight across her body again, except this time she could make out the veins across her chest and the sleeves of her shirt threatened to pop from her massive biceps. Her leggings had creeped up past her much larger calves and showed every sinew of her muscular thighs. She grabbed her door, ripped it off its hinges with ease and climbed out of her truck. Unknown to her, the tiny man she had just dropped out of her window became the first victim of her bare left sole.

  Once outside her truck she looked around at the mess she had caused so far. By now the whole mass of traffic on the overpass had come to a complete stop because of her and she could make out the high pitched whine of sirens headed, no doubt, her way. She imagined herself back to normal. In an instant she looked as if nothing had happened to her, just in time for the police arriving. The officer stepped out of his vehicle and sauntered over to her.

"Ma'am, what seems to be the prob.." He stopped short as he took in the muscular vixen before him and the broken door of her truck laying on the ground next to her. " Ma'am are you okay? Are you hurt?" The cop asked her now on high alert.

" No officer, I'm perfectly fine. I'm just glad you made it in time for the show!" A confused look swept across the officer's face.

" Lady, what in the hell are you talking about?"

Ashley blew him a kiss, winked and imagined herself at a towering height just barely taller than overpass, and making sure to revert back to her original fit body.

" Better let the thong grow with me too. A girl has to leave something to the imagination." She giggled

  Within seconds the warmth returned to her stomach quickly followed by her smooth tanned skin pushing out in all directions and bursting through the now much too small superman shirt. Her breasts popped out of the torn shirt hitting the officer in the face with an audible smack. The force of their growth pushing him backwards onto his ass. He watched in shock as the little muscle woman that had been standing in front of him, became increasingly larger and larger by the second. The officer scrambled to his feet to dodge a set of brightly pink painted toes.

  Unfortunately for him, he was moving slower than her growth. He quickly found himself pinned against the hood of his patrol car as her foot grew and grew forcing him and his car against the sidewall of the overpass. He gasped for breath and banged his fists on the side of her foot as it continued to grow past him. The side of her foot was now above his head rapidly crushing the life out of him.

   Ashley lifted her still growing right foot up and shifted her stance to place it down onto the street below the overpass, waiting until her left leg caught up in length so she could place it on the opposite side and leave the overpass intact. She felt small sharp pains on the soles of her feet as she crushed the unaware vehicles below. The vehicles and pedestrians still stuck on the overpass were quickly cast in the shadow of Ashley's enormous growing body.