- Text Size +


" That was the best fingering I've ever had." Ashley said as she shuddered in pleasure. She licked at her fingertips as she watched the cars below her being swept away by her orgasm. Ashley glanced at the city on her right.

"I think I should experiment a little more before I go play. I'm interested in seeing what all I can do. I'll start with some little things."

  Looking down at her breasts she imagined her nipples growing thicker and longer. She saw the dark pink nubs that were her nipples puff out and begin to lengthen. " Good to know I can narrow it down to more specific parts, however, these extra long nipples are a little ridiculous."

  Instead of returning them back to normal, she grew her breasts out to match. Slowly, the hills of flesh expanded to twice their size and hung heavy off her large frame. " Much better, I always thought larger breasts would suit me."

  Ashley bent over to get a closer look at the destruction her little masturbation had wrought.The once full overpass was now clear save for the few cars still stuck under her pussy.

  Reaching between her legs she dislodged a slightly crushed truck and brought it to her face to closer examine it. As she brought it before her bright blue eyes she thought she saw a flicker of movement. With one finger she ripped the crushed roof back to reveal a man doing his best to hide on the floorboard.

She smiled at him, " So I'm guessing you thought you'd just stay close to my pussy this whole time? What a pervert! How about I give you more pussy than you've ever had in your life?"

  She plucked the doll sized man out of the cab and placed him back on the overpass directly in front of her thong. "Don't move a muscle little man." The man shivered in fear, clearly in shock.

Ashley closed her eyes and imagined her labia expanding.

  The man's eyes widened further in fear as the giantess's pussy lips bulged out, straining the red fabric and pulling the band away from her waist. It wasn't long until the thickening wrinkled skin plopped out around the red fabric, swallowing it in it's continued growth up and outwards.

  The wall sized pussy lips slowly made their way towards him, reaching high into the air between the giantess's massive thighs. A wash of must and humid air hit him as the dark wrinkly flesh made its way on either side of him. He could no longer see as the walls were soon passed where he was standing. The large lips closed around him trapping him in a moist cavern, blocking all light.

  Ashley watched in amusement as her labia grew out and up. The fleshy top of her pussy now almost taller than her belly button.

"I think I need to call Guinness records, this is definitely a record for largest labia in the world."

  How absurd this must look from everyone's point of view. Minus the fact that she was currently straddling an overpass. By now, at least four cars and the little man were trapped in the cave of her pussy lips. " There's not a dick out there that could even begin to reach the opening of my vagina." She smirked.

Then it hit her, " Could I really make that happen? Guess there's only one way to find out."

The man was doing his best to breathe in the thick damp air. He tried looking around for anyway out but the total blackout made it hard to find his bearings. Suddenly the air felt warmer and he heard what sounded like wet skin sliding against wet skin. Without warning he was slammed in the face with something soft and spongy, yet rigid and he began sliding. The pace quickened and he did his best to hold on. He groped around looking for a better hold. He found what felt like a crack and dig his hands in. Soon he found himself surround by light as the sliding slowed and stopped.

  Now that he was in the daylight, he was able to let his eyes adjust and see what the hell had happened. He seemed to be holding onto a fairly large vertical crack surrounded by red spongy material with wrinkles scattered throughout. He looked down behind and below him.

" Oh my fucking god! I'm hanging on the tip of a giant dick!"

Several stories below him sat the largest wrinkled scrotum he'd ever seen. She had turned her large vagina into an even larger dick.