- Text Size +

Ashley was woken abruptly from her deep sleep the following morning by a muffled noise. She rubbed her eyes as she slid her naked body out from under her thong sheet and angrily made her way to the window. Peering through half opened eyes she saw a mass of military vehicles and official looking people as far as she could see. It was an alphabet soup of agencies outside the two story house she was in. A large group, with weapons drawn, was facing her window. One moderately attractive blonde woman was talking at her through a bull horn.

She hung her head with a sigh, “ Will these idiots never learn? I’m unstoppable, I feel like I’d proved that fairly well.”

Raising her head back up she began brainstorming her way through this.
“I’ll need an ultimate display of power to squash not just these pathetic humans, but to make a more lasting statement.” Ashley thought to herself as she shrunk her thong back down and slipped it on. With a reassuring snap of the band against her full hips, Ashley’s plan unfolded in her head.

FBI agent Helen Starn raised the bullhorn once more to her mouth and repeated her message.
“ Please, come out in a peaceful form with your hands where we can see them. We just want to talk and come to terms that will end mutually beneficial for everyone.”

She lowered it with a sigh, “ This is useless, we need to get to her and kill her before she’s able to make a move and wipe us all out.” She handed the bull horn to the agent next to her.

“ We knew this was a last ditch effort and we were crazy enough to go on this suicide mission.” Agent Brett Rhodes reminded Helen.

“Yes, but if we had done it my way and not the directors we would have already put a bullet in this big bitches head before she’s able to even think about growing again.”

Helen looked the house over once more and turned to Brett with an open hand.

“ One more try for the directors sake and then we go in.”

Brett nodded as he handed the bull horn back to her. Unholstering his gun he braved himself over the hood of the suv and readied himself.

Helen raised the bull horn one last time.

“ Ple...”

Before she could say another word, the hard plastic bull horn had morphed into a giant blue dildo. The head popping into her mouth and gagging her.

Helen threw the large blue dick onto the ground. All around her she heard a sea of surprised yells. She looked around in shock as every agent’s weapon had also morphed into large blue dildos. Agent Rhodes still had his wagging in his hand.

“Brett, put that thing down and help me figure out a plan B!” Helen yelled

Brett dropped the dildo and leaned in towards Helen.

“ What the fuck are we supposed to do now that all our guns are fucking dildos!?”

Helen glared at Brett, “We still have the small nuke in the van that she doesn’t know about yet.”

Brett’s eyes widened, “ You really are planning on using that?”

“ Yes I am, I just don’t know how yet. We came here for one goal and I’ll be damned if I’m the reason everyone is fucked by this giant bitch.” She stated defiantly.

Helen closed her eyes and rubbed her temples, deep in thought.

“ Um, agent Starn?” Brett stammered out.

“ Agent Starn!”

“What!”

Brett pointed towards the house.

Helen followed his finger to find the woman, naked save for that damn red thong, walking out of the front door with her hands up. A hush had fallen like a heavy blanket across the yard.

The woman stopped just past the front porch, arms still help up. She began growing upwards slowly until the top of her head was level with the second story.

“ There,” She smiled. “ Now I can better see everyone. Who is in charge?”

The giant scanned the crowd, her brilliant blonde hair swishing back and forth across her toned shoulders.

Helen stepped around the front of the van.

“ I am. I am special agent Helen Starn with the FBI and I’m here on behalf of the president of the United States to work with you on avoiding any further casualties.”

The giant woman’s eyes narrowed as she cocked her head to the side, studying her.

“ I am Ashley, your goddess, and A goddess does not negotiate, she only demands and receives. I believe you have yet to learn this lesson, but I will remedy that.”

Before Helen could think, Ashley’s arms above her head began multiplying and lengthening towards the crowd of agents. Within moments, every agent was trapped by a soft bronze hand except for Helen. More hands appeared and grabbed the weapons turned dildos and brought each one behind an ass if an agent. Helen could barely hear Brett’s crying plea through the mass of arms around her.

“ Please don’t, please let us go!

A final hand made its way before Helen, an open palm waiting for her to step onto it. Helen carefully stepped into the wrinkly palm and soon found herself face to face with Ashley.

“ Now that you too have a better viewpoint, you can watch as I fuck every last one of your agents.”

Helen, felt her hot breath wash over her as she flashed her brilliant white smile. Without warning, the massive orgy began. Clothes could be heard ripping amongst the screams as every one of her agents was ass rammed by giant blue dildos. She could only cover her ears to try and muffle the sound of the screams. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

“ What have I done? These people, humans don’t deserve to be treated this way.”
The screams diminished and soon stopped.

“Open your eyes.” The giantess commanded.

Reluctantly Helen did as she was told. Everyone hung limp in the giantess multitude of hands. Blood running between the cracks of her fingers.

The giantess lowered Helen back to the ground. Suddenly she felt her body tingling and stretching. She looked around in fear as the ground became further away. The growth quickly ripped her blouse and skirt from her growing form.
It was over before it started.
“ What the hell?” Helen gasped

There she stood even with the giantess’s heavy breasts. The only article of clothing left on her were her silk pink panties. Quickly embarrassed, Helen attempted to cover up. However, yet another set of hands pried her arms away with a third hand making its way towards her panties.

“What are you doing and why are you doing this to me?” Helen cried

“ Be silent slave, you’re mine to do with as I please and now you will stand here with the knowledge that you alone are what killed your agents.”

The giantess’s third hand grasped the band of her underwear and pulled, revealing her well trimmed vagina. The rest of the hands containing her team began shrinking and drawing closer toward her exposed pussy. Helen quickly understood what was about to happen and began struggling in vain to break free.

“ You can’t do this, you can’t do this to them!” Helen screamed.

“ I do what I want and when I want. I am your goddess!” Ashley boomed down at Helen.
Fist after fist shoved each agent into Helen’s pussy. She could only sob harder with each thrust.
Finally, her waist band was snapped back into place. The blood of her agents ran out the sides of the pink material and down her long white legs. Helen collapsed onto her knees at the feet of the giantess as the mass of hands disappeared. She could feel her own body reverting back to her normal height. With each breath she took her nose was assaulted by a mixture of blood, must and sweaty feet.
The smell intensified as the feet of the giantess grew even larger around her shaking body. A large drop leaked from the thong high above her head, splashing onto her blond head and forcing her to her hands and knees. Helen looked forward through her tears. Sitting beside the ball of the giantess’s right foot was the van, remarkably still intact.
“ If I could just get into that van, she might grab me and I could detonate it before she knows what hit her.”

Helen began her sprint.


Ashley stretched towards the sky, the pathetic woman safely stuck between her massive beautiful feet.
“ What to do with my new pal next.” Ashley mused to herself.

She looked back down to study the poor woman. To her surprise, the tiny blond woman was almost to a van near her right foot.
“ Seriously? You think you’re gonna our run me?” Ashley laughed out loud.

The blond woman made her way into the van just as Ashley’s massive hand whisked up the small vehicle and brought her to eye level.

“ You must be dumber than I thought, what were you expecting to happen you tiny little bitch?”

The blond woman rolled her window down and leaned out.
“ I hope you enjoy my little present for you, courtesy of Uncle Sam!”

Ashley ordered through the window of the van and was barely able to make out what looked like a nuclear warhead.

Ashley panicked, her mind began racing. Swiftly she began growing as she popped the van into her mouth and swallowed without chewing. More and more she grew, taller than she had ever been. She imagined herself able to swallow the Earth in one gulp.
A massive pain bubbled in her gut and Ashley cried out as the pain intensified, ripping her insides apart. Her perfect body imploded, her growth stopping just as her giant feet tore through half of the state. Down the giantess’s body fell, crashing into the earth and sending a massive quake across the United States. Ashley’s ascension has finally been stopped.

.......Several years later......

The cleanup was almost complete. The worst hit part by the giantess had taken many years to recover but ground zero was almost back to normal. Samantha Caudill, a government cleanup contractor, made her way through some of the objects that had been recovered from the giantess’s former home. Very few things were left after the giantess had gone Super-Mega as the news stations called it.
“This looks interesting..” Samantha muttered to herself as she turned over a large book.

She brushed off some dirt around the edges and cracked the pages open to a bookmarked page. Near the top of the page in faded font read something about potion for size and changing. Underneath appeared to be a recipe with instructions.

Just then it hit her, “ This must be the book the giantess used to become what she was.”

Samantha quickly looked around her, but no one was paying her any mind. She quickly closed the book and slipped it into her purse. Turning away from the rest of the pile of items, she began to briskly walk back to her car. Eager to try her hand at her recent discovery.


The End.






Chapter End Notes:
After some thought, I felt it was time to wrap this one up. Please let me know what y’all think. I’ve got some ideas for other stories, but I wanted to go with this one to get my foot in the door and see how it would go. Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read this and for the feedback. :)