- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The changes reverse...

The euphoria Phillip felt at his release was immeasurable.  Never before had he come so hard and so much.  He loved this new body!  And he looked forward to doing this again and again.  He felt like doing this again to Jordan.  Well maybe he would have to find some new girls, too.  Jordan would need recovery time after all, he figured.

He wondered how long he would have to wait before he reloaded.

 

Back at the lab, the male test subject slept in a happy, dreamy sleep.  Lust satisfied, and with nothing to fear, it collapsed right next to the female.  However, the female test subject was doing nothing of the sort.  As she looked at the male sleeping there, she began to breathe heavily.  Each breathe fills her with air, and then her body begins to swell like the male’s had earlier.  Breathe after breathe expands her body more and more.   

And as she looks down at the sleeping male, there is also another change.   The male’s breathing also deepens.  At each exhale, the male seemed to reduce size.  Another breathe, another reduction.  A third, and even more. 

All this while, the female has been growing larger and larger.  Stepping over to the unconscious male, she sits down…reaches out and grabs his arm, lifting him up in the air.  Holding the male above the ground… his feet dangling at least a foot in the air.

The female smiles…and begins to feel a warming in her loins.

 

Phillip exited Jordan’s pussy with a loud sucking sound.  Phillip noticed Jordan wince in pain as his head reversed direction from within her.

He also noticed the stretched hole that he drilled into her.  “See.  She did accommodate him.” He congratulated himself, again.

Phillip expected to see all of his juices come flooding out of her, now that he wasn’t blocking the exit of her cunt.  But somehow, there was nothing spilling out of her.  That gaping hole remained open, shrinking gradually.  “Oh well.  No wet spot.” He mused.  He laughed once, and laid down, basking in the after-glow of his intense orgasm.

 

“Is he laughing?” Jordan thought to herself, irritatingly.

“That son of a bitch practically raped me, and now he’s laughing?”  Jordan had been treated poorly by one bastard before in her dating history.  And that lasted for 5 long years.  But nothing as smug as this!

This thought brought her back to the moment, again.   Now that Phillip was no longer inside her, the pain had stopped coming to her anew.   Now she was just sore.  VERY sore.  There was nothing to compare it to.  She had gone horseback riding once, while in college.  It was with friends, and afterwards she was so saddle-sore she decided to never go back to do it again.  This reminded her of that… but not very closely.

As her annoyance grew, she felt something clenching in her bowels.  Heat began to course through her body, and she felt sore throughout her arms, legs, torso chest… and her pussy.  Her vagina, she understood.   It just survived the worst onslaught of her life.  But her arms?  Her boobs?

Then she heard a noise.  It sounded like when she dragged her feet down her Pergo floor after cleaning.  Like a fleshly squeak…akin to when a basketball player stops short on the hardwood court.

The feeling intensified and from her perspective on her back, she thought the overhead light was moving away from her.  Was she sliding?  She looked her eyes up, and saw the small shelving unit behind her… lowering?  Now she was confused.

Repositioning onto her side, she noticed Phillip.  So large!  With eyes closed in his post-cum haze.  Only…. He didn’t look that much larger than her anymore. 

Although looking at herself…she wasn’t that small anymore, either.  And getting bigger!

Her attention changed.  Her hand started to hurt.  She looked down at her right hand, and noticed her ring start to pinch her skin.  She tried to pull it off, but it was stuck to her tight. 

Thinking fast, she shoved her ring finger into her mouth, trying to suck it off.  Lubricating the knuckle with her tongue and lips, relaxing her hand and raking the ring with her teeth to get it to slide over her swollen knuckle.

 

 

Phillip heard something, and opened his eyes.  He noticed Jordan up, and sucking on her finger.  “It looks like she was giving her hand a blow job”, he thought.

“You know, if you want something to suck on, you could start with me, babe.”

 

 

Jordan succeeded in getting the ring off her finger, and looked at her hand.  It’ definitely gotten larger. She proceeded to then look at the rest of her body. 

Everything was in proportion: her legs, her boobs, her ass… it’s all the same measurement as before.  Just… bigger!  But the feeling of it all was indescribable.  She felt so energized!  And the soreness had faded from her.

But she got up to her knees, and fixes her eyes at Phillip.

“What did you say?” with a glare.

 

Phillip heard a tone in her voice:  one he definitely didn’t care for.  So he decided to put her in her place.  He stood up to his full height, looking down on her.  Only… he wasn’t looking Much down on her.   Her head was lower, but she was on her knees.

But he didn’t register that fully at the moment.

 

Jordan saw what was happening.  Their relative sizes were beginning to juxtapose.  But it wasn’t enough… not yet.  She thought to herself “maybe this will continue”, but she needed to distract him while it happened.

Seeing his penis, and remembering what he just said to her, she thought up a quick plan.

“Oh… get started with This” she teased, reaching out to Phillip’s pole.  It was still a pretty big piece of equipment.

At her touch, Phillip responded.  His cock began to engorge again and stiffen.  For a moment, Jordan feared he was growing again.  Then realized this was normal.  Putting her plan into action, Jordan guided this penis with a new life in it towards her mouth.  She opened wide, and began to put it in her mouth, while it wasn’t fully erect yet. 

With his cock at the back of her throat, she could really judge the changing in their relative sizes better, now. 

Phillip had put his hands in her hair to help her out as well, which gave her more data to use.

But for now, she wanted to keep his attention on his own dick... not her.

She could still stroke the part of his dick that wasn’t in her mouth, and began to do so.  It was getting more manageable as he shrunk and she grew.  She kept going.

The difference in their sizes continued as he didn’t fill up her mouth as much anymore.  And she was able to slide her lips across the head and the edge of the tip better.

Taking a glance up, she noticed his face almost even with her forehead.  “He might find out sooner than I am ready” she thought, so she lowered her body down to the floor a little more.

Phillip was getting more and more manageable now, and her hand could no longer jerk him off in her mouth.  So she reduced her grip to two fingers and her thumb. Phillip relished in the feeling of this blowjob.  “This girl is a pro!” he exclaimed to himself, drinking in this feeling with every fiber of his being.  The pleasure was making him tingle all over.  Nothing else mattered in this minute than this.

 

Finally, Jordan decided to end this.  She released his penis, and grabbed Phillip by his hips.  With all the changes going on, it was easy.  She took his body, and with her own hands on his hips helped him to fuck her face.  It didn’t take long, and Phillip came in her mouth.  Then she released him.

Jordan thought for a few seconds about what may have caused this.  She didn’t take the G-Agent… he did.  And the only thing that entered her was his semen.  So then it must have been….

Smiling:  she swallowed.

 

This was the second time Phillip came.  So he didn’t expect it to be as much as the first time, but the feeling was three times as great.  His whole body felt limp and sapped of energy.  He collapsed to the ground in euphoria, and passed out.

 

Jordan saw Phillip fall under himself onto the ground.  She hovered over him.   In fact, she grew over him as he dwindled.

Jordan looked around the room, trying to gauge her size.  She was bigger than Phillip, she knew that.  Much bigger. But she felt she didn’t grow as huge as he originally did.  She was bigger than “tall”, she guessed.  And the proportions were astounding… she was just a Larger Jordan!

But Phillip… he went smaller than his original stature.  Maybe be a half.  She figured he would revert back to normal, if anything.  But then again, this was new territory.  There were no “rules” to this science anyone had ever heard of.

“But what to do now”, pondered Jordan.  Phillip clearly deserves some payback for what he did earlier.  But without that, she wouldn’t be this Amazonian goddess she was now.

It was weird to her, that nothing else seemed different.  She was essentially herself, still.  She could still think logically.  Her hands were familiar to her.  Even her breast were the same in comparison.  Just increased in proportionate volume.

Looking down, she noticed the same in Phillip, Given his clothes were off, and he was naked in front of her, he was essentially still the same man.

I guess earlier, being smaller than he was at his enlarged size, his cock looked more enormous but looking down on him now, taking into account its flaccid state, it still hung just as it did earlier.

Amazing what perspective will do,

She noticed Phillip start to stir. So Jordan grinned, and lowered her face right down to his. 

And waited.

Chapter End Notes:

...Jordan's turn