- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

This has been a great week so far. I've been engineering and selling my formula and devices--I mean, why not? They work!

In fact, I'm getting orders from people and companies all over the area. The money is wonderful, not to mention all the fame I'm receiving, both at school and in the local news.

My already buxom figure has taken me from a hot chick in physics class to a full-figured campus queen. No one can seem to look away from my shapely form, and all this attention has really boosted my confidence. I feel as if I own the world.

Which doesn't seem like such a far off dream, at this point...

All of my lady friends, and most of the female student body, made purchases of my work and have begun to outgrow their targets: mainly, their exes and those most attracted to them.

This hasn't had a very welcomed effect on those losing power to my fledgling goddesses.

All across campus, shorties are being bullied, and my Clayton hasn't been safe from the action.

Much to my amusement, of course.

He's been shrinking in smaller spurts, millimeters at a time, seemingly from the average random sexual thoughts many people have throughout the day. I'm not sure if he's noticed this happening, as his focus wanes every time he relinquishes his abilities and shrinks further.

I observed him yesterday afternoon as he rounded the corner from the library entrance towards the parking lot. He was fishing his car keys out of his pocket (still able to drive at this point, but we'll get to that), and not exactly paying attention to where he was going.

A friend of mine, Sheri, was approaching this same corner. She was one of the first to purchase my formula and one of the growth-tracking devices, and had already gained four inches in height.

The device she'd bought from me was in her hand, she was smiling, when Clayton rounded the corner and slammed directly into her. Sheri dropped her device, and Clayton's keys went flying.

He tumbled to the ground while Sheri simply regained her balance and glowered down at him.

"Learn to watch where you're going, little man," she growled as she snatched her device up from the ground. She also picked up his keys and smirked as she watched him scramble back to his feet. "Want these back, huh? Reach for them!"

I watched in sheer delight as Clayton leapt up over and over, attempting to grab his keys out from her grasp. Sheri laughed more with every flailing, hopping try he made.

After several jumps, he seemed to tire, which bored her. Sheri tossed his keys across the lawn and, when he turned his head to see them land, she turned her voluptuous body and slammed into his upper back with her expanded buttocks.

Clayton tumbled off of the walkway and across the lawn, as Sheri continued on her way, giggling. His face was beet red as he scrambled to take up his keys and make a mad dash to his car.

It looked like such easy fun, I simply had to enjoy tormenting him again myself.

My opportunity came the very next day as I made my way to the campus coffee shop. Just as I was opening the door from outside, little Clayton's hand reached out from inside. No doubt he was seeking the pushbar for the door, but what he got was a handful of the underside of my right breast.

We both froze and I smirked as I realized with whom I was suddenly dealing. Clayton went white as a sheet and tried abruptly to scurry around and past me. Quite easily, I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and held him in place.

"How's life going for you, short stuff?" I teased as I forcibly, and quite easily, turned him back around to face me.

His attempts to push me away were practically butterfly kisses, considering the pitiful state of his once moderately-muscular physique. He tapered off with a few weak slaps in my direction before sinking into himself and accepting his position as my entertainment for the moment.

Keeping him in place with one hand, I withdrew my monitoring device from my pocket and showed it to him. "You're just barely five feet tall now, you know. Shorter than any girl on campus; the entire female student body, my promising young goddess customers and friends, they're all superior to you now," I said.

Fear etched itself into Clayton's eyes and I observed with sadistic delight as he struggled to produce a response which might somehow save him from his predicament.

"In fact," I continued, over his desperate sputtering, "Take a look at my chest."

Of course, he obliged, perhaps even involuntarily. With his focus jeopardized as it was, his overactive sex drive was quick to take the reigns over his mentality. His gaze locked on my chest and I pulled him in closer, kneeling in front of him so that his face was mere inches from my magnificent bust.

"It's a chore to keep purchasing new bras for these beautiful tits.. They just keep growing, weighing down and bursting the seams and fabrics of every one I try. Why, they're larger than your head, by far!" I laughed, my breasts bouncing gently in his face as I did so.

His eyes glazed over.

In no time, I felt the sensations again. Euphoria, my mind expanding, my body surging with absorbed power and mass. Clayton shuddered in my hold on him and shrank further before my eyes. Overwhelmed, so very proud of my ongoing victory and growth, I resumed laughing and released him.

He was dazed, still staring at my chest as I turned my attention to my monitoring device. I held it to his eye level.

"Four feet, eight inches, Clayton. Thanks for the growth spurt."

I winked at him, and went on into the shop to get my morning drink. He stared after me in silent dismay.

What a surreal, delightful world I've created for myself.

 

Chapter End Notes:

(Check out the Linktree in my bio for all new and exclusive Microkink Labs content! ♥)