Past Featured StorySummary:

Being a parent is a hard job. Being the step parent is a even harder job. One step mother finds her job just got that much harder when she takes some medicine which isn't perscribed to her and finds herself shrinking. 


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes
Word count: 114177 Read: 294358
Published: August 02 2017 Updated: May 01 2020
Story Notes:

I thought i would dust off the proverbial pen one last time. Reviews and Critques positive or negative appreciated as long as they are constructive. I plan to update regularly but i can't commit to a schedule. I'm shooting for an update or two a month. 

1. Chapter 1 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 269] starstarstarstarstar (7201 words)

2. Chapter 2 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3812 words)

Thanks to everyone who took the time to share your opinions and perspectives. It means alot.

3. Chapter 3 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3873 words)

Thank you everyone for your continued support, critiques and kind words

4. Chapter 4 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6512 words)

Thanks everyone again for the reviews and critques. I'm thrilled that people are finding an interest in this. I decided as a way of saying thank you to everyone reading along I would dust off my rendering skills and do a render from chapter 3. I also ahve one from chapter 1 but I left it rendering overnight and I haven't been home yet.  

You can view the image at:  http://fav.me/dbkxo1w

Doing this form my phone so im going to apologize for any formatting or link issues. When im on a proper computer i will correct any formatting issues from posting via iphone.

5. Chapter 5 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5970 words)

Since i'm about 50 pages ahead of this point i figured i'd edit instead of write and post the next chapter. I also did a render of a scene depicted in chapter one. You can view the picture by following the link below. Thanks again to everyone who is reading, comment, critquing.  http://fav.me/dblcrdv

 

 

6. Chapter 6 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (8006 words)

Thanks again everyone. The number of people who are enjoying this tale is surprising. You're kind words humble me. I have a scene rendered from the chapter five depicting Sabrina at the locker. You can view it here: http://fav.me/dbll57g

7. Chapter 7 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6435 words)

Thanks everyone for making it this far. Now that the posted version is upto the part where Nancy's name is changed it will make editing it easier.

8. Chapter 8 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (6411 words)

Realize i posted the unedited version of this. So i apologize to the early readers of this chapter for the gramatical errors and odd wording. 

9. Chapter 9 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5076 words)

Here's chapter nine and this one has a bonus picture go along with this it. You can follow the link to view the picture, however id suggest reading the chapter first. 

http://fav.me/dbmy00x

10. Chapter 10 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (7154 words)

This chapter has an image as well. You can view it here: http://fav.me/dbncj06

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and words. I have the story mostly wrapped up. I just have the rewrites and edits that come about so you don't need to worry about this one not getting completed. 

Enjoy this chapter. This entire chapter and the next one exist as an edit. They didn't exist orginally. However as i was editing this chapter and the next i wanted a bit more depth to the characters. So hopefully you all enjoy it. 

11. Chapter 11 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (6431 words)

This chapter was hard. I had two different endings. Both which I revised and rewrote countless times. I couldn't decide which one I should go with. So I ended up choosing the one I enjoyed more. Hopefully, you all like this one.  Unless I add a chapter while editing. It looks like this one will net out at about 17 chapters. So we are nearing the end of this tale.

Thanks to everyone who has been commenting. I enjoy hearing from all of you. Your words, critiques, and opinions have meant a lot. 

12. Chapter 12 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (14120 words)

This was the other chapter i did that had extensive edits. Mainly because of how the last chapter ended up going with the edits and rewrites. As originally this chapter was focued on Avery however, i felt with how the last chapter ended it no longer worked to shift focus to her. It felt jarring. 

This chapter is also longer than intended. However i didn't think the two parts worked as well as two seperate chapters as they do together as one. 

Lastly, I want to thank everyone for enjoying the last chapter so much. It eased my mind to see that you all enjoyed it so much. 

Lastly, it requested that i do a render of last chapter with twerp in new fur. This turned out more difficult than I expected however, i hope you all enjoy the results its as close to my vision as my rendering and 3d skills allow: http://fav.me/dbo0but

13. Chapter 13 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5413 words)

Sorry for the delay with editing this chapter. Got sick over the weekend but its out now.  Just as a heads up. I'm moving on Friday. So I will try to get another chapter edited this weekend to post next week. However, it may be late next week or worse case the following week as my PC access will be limited because of the move. 

 

14. Chapter 14 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6156 words)

Sorry for the delay. I've been moving. However, chapter updates should return to normal soon. I had to speed edit this so I apologize in advance.  

15. Chapter 15 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4605 words)

Not many chapters left. We are closing in on the conclusion of this tale. Thanks to everyone who has read and commented and enjoyed the story up until now. 

16. Chapter 16 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4824 words)

Only one chapter left.  Its going to be a busy week at work so i thought I would post this chapter early. I will try to post and edit the final chapter later this week but it may be the weekend before that happens. 

 

17. Chapter 17 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5152 words)

Thanks to everyone who commented along the way, Adamx, kefka, diesel, notsirk, pdawg, curvograph, dargx, i'm sure I'm missing people and I'm sorry for that.  All of your words, thoughts, opinions meant a lot along the way. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this story. I started writing this not thinking it would be 185 pages and believing anyone but me would ever read it. 

Enjoy the ending. 

Later Days, 

PS: Kefka, i forgot to add you on skype. So hit me up again sometime so i can add you. 

18. Interlude 1 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2532 words)

19. Interlude 2 by asukafan2001 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4494 words)