- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For early access on future chapters and exclusive stories see my patreon page.

 

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

  

 

 

 

 

 

Lizzy was totally mesmerized by the sight of her minion standing there, because that’s how she saw him. She noted his heart rate had been amped up rapidly since she revealed herself. He stood there, trying in vain to appear all stalwart, while encircled by his puny lackeys, who were all aiming their guns at her in anxious focus.
Lizzy’s tongue crawled outside and took an enticing lick at her upper lip before she nibbled at her lower lip. All these important people, with their paramountcy and guns, they were all afraid of her. 

It was something she had experience quite a lot since she came into possession of the amulet, to be feared. At first, she loved it. Then, she started to crave for it. Now, she was simple addicted to it.
She brought up her hand and took a glance at her new ring. 

It was a silver plated ring, with a small glass bubble attached to it. Within this bubble were living millions of people, milling about their pitiful existence within a shrunken nano-sized city.
It provided Lizzy the guarantee of a constant flow of dread to quench her insatiable thirst. These people have long ago submitted their lives to the whims of teenage brat Lizzy. Their lives's purpose contained merely to gratify their Goddess.
Lizzy closed her eyes and took a telepathic focus on the city. With delight, she heard the chanting of countless, praising her as their holy Goddess.
Lizzy found she was not just looking at a shrunken city, whose populace had embraced her as their Goddess. In her perspective, she was also looking at the future of humanity.
She shifted her gaze toward the president again. He was probably in the misapprehension that his thoughts were private, especially the most intimate ones. 

Lizzy had become quite proficient in reading someone's mind. At first, she was only capable of perceiving active thoughts.
Now however, Lizzy was also able to dug a bit deeper and could see shards of someone’s memory.
She had to swallow deep in order to keep a big gulp of stomach acid at bay when she saw images of a naked hairy President having his way with two underage girls, one of them his own niece for god sakes!
This highly vaunted leader of the modern world appeared nothing more than a man willing to toss off every sense of morality to feed his carnal needs.
It was at that moment Lizzy decided that this man would not survive this meeting and that his demise would be extremely painful and degrading.
A pleasant sensation was felt in the area of Lizzy’s womanhood. It felt good to be in the position whereby she could decide over life and death.
It would merely be a matter of time before all would fall under Lizzy’s judgment, especially given these inhuman powers which kept revealing themselves to Lizzy.
She had already shown the world she was capable of decimating a modern age military with telekinesis and the power to shrink. Nothing could harm her. The amulet made sure of that. Every threat got shrunk down to stupefyingly small size whereby they could pose no threat to her.
Lizzy had also discovered she could be invulnerable if she wanted to. Full loaded lorries could collide against her exquisite body and would end up in mashed up heaps of crunched metal, whereby Lizzy came out with not a single scratch on her flawless skin.

Lizzy took a few steps towards this disgusting man and his piss-scared bodyguards. The moment she did another opportunity arose whereby Lizzy could demonstrate several of her newly achieved powers. 

Lizzy heard a gunshot in the far distance, and her super-hearing could locate its exact whereabouts. Time began to slow down drastically whereby Lizzy was able to see everything in bullet time. Basically, time remained to flow in the exact same pace as it always did. It was Lizzy’s significant increase of speed, which causes her to perceive time as a slipping snail. 

From that moment on, Lizzy waited patiently for the slug to reach her perfect face, before she used her super powered index-finger to pulverize it in mid-air and flick it back at its sender.
She became a blur and even before the slug had reached its full momentum after Lizzy’s flick, she already sat cross-legged on a rusty chair, on the top floor of a remote factory, contemplating the back of a sniper’s head with glee.
From Lizzy’s perspective, it took ages before the slug finally came into close proximity to the sniper’s left eye, which Lizzy’s perfect accuracy had aimed for.
Right before the slug was about to punctuate his highly focused cornea; Lizzy became a blur again and shrank him, together with his buddy lying next to him, to action figure size and dangled them both in the bullet’s trajectory.
The two soldiers were totally unaware of the impending fate that was about to end their lives. Their sluggish minds were still busy processing the fired slug, which was about to pierce their shrunken bodies to bloody shreds while dangling from Lizzy’s thumb and index-finger.
Lizzy watched in ravishing curiosity when the crinkled bullet, which was like the size of a skippy-ball to the shrunken snipers, totaled their dangling bodies, with spatters of blood dotting the mildewed wall behind them.
Lizzy became a blur again and returned to the exact same spot before the shot was fired.
For the President and his lackeys; Lizzy's speed was far beyond their limited perception to be able to notice any of all this happening.
As far as they knew, they only heard a shot and saw Lizzy just standing there, unfazed.
Lizzy noticed perplexity on the President’s bushy eyes when he looked at her face. She rubbed her cheek and spotted a smear of blood painted on her fingers. Guess some drops were hurled towards her cheek despite the precaution she took to stand out of the slug’s line during the execution of those snipers.
Lizzy licked the blood from her fingers while seducing the President with her mischievous eyes and sauntered over towards him.

“One more pace and we will open fire!” Lizzy heard a voice shouting. She kept moving.

“Fire!” The same voice shouted again. Nothing happened.

“Freaking trigger is jammed!” Another voice called out.

“Mine too!” Several more added.

“What the?...” All soldiers appeared to dumbfound when their rifles seemed to have a will of its own and yanked themselves away from their grip and clattered on to the ground.

“Pick it up. Quick! Protect the President!” One soldier after the other tried in vain to pick the rifle up to no avail. It seemed they were glued to the curb and impossible to move even the slightest budge.

“How about some proper respect to a lovely lady.” Lizzy said. Immediately after, all soldiers felt an indomitable force, compelling their bodies to lower on all fours and plunging their foreheads on the cold curb in a position of bowing reverence.

“c-cant… m-move…” some soldiers wheezed with clenching jaws.

“Clear a path for me, will ya?” Lizzy asked. Right after, the two soldiers blocking her way to reach the President felt an invisible force moving their bodies, scrapping their knees, elbows and forehead all bloody over the curb until they had made room enough for Lizzy to saunter by.
The moment Lizzy did, she also made sure to shrink them down to the size of approximately one inch tall. The soldiers saw nothing, for their eyes were forced to watch only the curb below them, but the rumble of Lizzy’s footsteps became heavier every time their bodies became smaller.

Lizzy stood in front of the President, hands on her hips and watched him shrinking also a slight bit.
She didn’t want him to be as tiny as his lackeys, just short enough so she could look down upon him.
Lizzy stopped the shrinking process when he was about the height of her boobs. With sickening repulsion, she saw him drooling over her curvy bangers. He was reveling at the sight of them, totally hypnotized by her teenage tits.

“You like young girls?” Lizzy asked, with an inscrutable glare on her face.  

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thx for reading.

Let me know what you think!