- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

While trudging aimlessly on her sister's toenail, Lizzy meets with an unexpected visitor.

 

+++

 

 

Trudging her way through a landscape of infinite void, Lizzy made another futile attempt to lift off, to start flying. Anything better than walking, right? Especially when you were able to just recently. Lizzy recalled her memory prior to the current state – where she was full-sized and had her powers still. She was literally the Queen of the world. Then things went south for her pretty fast. First, she got seriously decked by that harlot called Siren. The only good thing after was that delightful opportunity to annihilate that city of infidels.

Choosing to take refuge in her home – to lick her wounds and to rethink a new game plan – Lizzy was confronted by her sister, Emily, and friend Christi, the empty-headed bimbo.

Under the assumption that beating them would cost even less trouble than a walk in the park, Lizzy was in for a rude awakening when the tables seemed turned.

She was utterly powerless against Emily. And now here she was – living as some microscopic parasite on her sister's toenail.

During her fight against Emily, it quickly became apparent for Lizzy that she wasn't as strong as before. True, Emily had suddenly transformed into some swirling powerhouse – significantly more vital than ever. But that was not the only reason for the large gap of strength between both sisters. Lizzy herself had forfeited a large chunk of her strength also. And this downfall had all happened right after her confrontation with Siren. Or did it?

It was like Lizzy was a mere mortal again with no exceptional powers at her disposal anymore.

Squinting her eyes, Lizzy thought that she could discern something looming up on the horizon.

Buildings? It looks like buildings? Like a city?

Lizzy accelerated her pace as she was quite eager to find some form of civilization after days of trudging through the scenery of unending emptiness. It made her almost forget the hard fact that she was actually residing on her sister's toenail.

Once arrived, Lizzy was greeted with a most pleasant surprise. The moment she got spotted by various people in the street, they seemed to recognize her and made haste to gather up around her.

"The Goddess! It's the Goddess!" Various people shouted out – which caused more people to join this roused state due to being faced with a proclaimed deity. Throngs upon throngs of people dropped everything they were doing – from screeching tires into a complete stop to dropping groceries on the floor – for the main reason of getting as close as possible to Lizzy.

It was all highly overwhelming and most unexpected for Lizzy. While sauntering forward through the streets, Lizzy gaped from side to side as waves of people tried to close in on her – attempting to be heard by her, seen by her, to be touched by her.

"My child, oh divine one. Bless it, please!" Lizzy's eyes fluttered when a young woman pushed a newborn infant in her face.

"Will you grant me a prosperous future with much wealth and wisdom?" A young man dove in from the other side with pleading eyes.

This went on and on, whereby Lizzy did her utmost to answer everyone as politely as possible. Peering with her hand above her eyes, Lizzy thought she could see someone sitting on some majestic throne at the end of the road. She entered a vast plaza – splendidly covered with neat patterns of flagstones – and walked up to the feet of a stony stairway that led to the throne. The thronged crowd ceased following her as they positioned themselves on the outer rim of the plaza – neatly formed next to each other. Lizzy saw them all looking at her in silence while she made her way to the looming throne.

Sauntering closer, Lizzy was able to recognize the one sitting on it now. It was a woman and one she knew darn well.

"Nice welcome, hey?" Siren said as she shifted in the throne – crossing her sensual legs over each other while granting Lizzy a dazzling smile.

Lizzy shook her head and sighed. "Why am I not surprised to see you here?"

Siren cupped her hand behind her ear. "You hear that, Lizzy? They are chanting your name. How does it feel to be adored by millions? This is how things should be, shouldn't they?"

Lizzy snorted. "Why don't you give such sweet pies to my sister. She would love it."

"Oh, you'd rather prefer this then?" Siren said and waved with her hand.

"The Demon! It's the Demon!" blasted out of the throats of a thousand people. A frenzied state exploded among the thronged crowd – who were just seconds ago worshiping Lizzy. A trembling panic spread over the plaza as thousands of people shoved and stepped over each other to get away from Lizzy as soon as possible.

Lizzy shook her head again. "What is your purpose here anyway, Siren? If it is to entertain me, you're doing a quite dull job."

"Why," Siren spread her arms wide out. "I'm here to help you, of course," she said with a broad smile.

"Don't need it." Lizzy turned her back towards Siren. "I can hold my own."

"Do you? Show me. Why don't you fly off, right now, to finish your sister and grab the amulet for your own then?"

Lizzy's eyes observed the pandemonium in the distance, whereby throngs of people were still busy getting as far away as possible from her.

"I can give you your powers back." Lizzy's head shot to the side when Siren's hot breath suddenly whispered in her ear. It felt impossible for Lizzy to tear her eyes away from Siren's supernaturally beautiful countenance pushed in her face.

"One kiss is all it takes," Siren said while looking at Lizzy with a glare of deep lust.

As if under a spell, Lizzy's lips found their way towards Siren's – merging with them before their tongues were treated on each other's taste.

Lizzy's eyes bulged out as a tremendous swell of energy pumped through her body like some raging avalanche bulldozing its way through a pinewood valley powdered with snow.

The kiss continued. And Siren smiled when she felt her upper arms being squeezed by Lizzy's hands.

"More," Lizzy gasped. "Give me more."

Siren's eyes lit up brightly – becoming blindingly white as she filled up Lizzy's veins with masses of might.

A turbulent storm raged heavily within Lizzy's body – churning in her stomach, trying to find its way out. It swirled downward in the direction of her privy part, where it set in motion the most explosive climax ever experienced by a human being.

Lizzy latched onto Siren's body with the same passion a black widow does while cannibalizing her sex partner.

Lizzy screamed it all out in a surge of satisfactory rapture while resting in Siren's arms. Peeling her eyes open, Lizzy shook her head and felt reborn. A smile appeared on Lizzy's perfect face when she examined her own body. It looked even better than before – more beautiful, more powerful, and devastatingly sexy.

Lizzy felt like she could take on the world again – like she could take on…

Her eyes shifted toward Siren's with a sly smirk.

Siren shook her head. Even without using her mental powers, it was obviously apparent to Siren what Lizzy was thinking at the moment. "Not a chance. What you're experiencing now is even less than a tad bit compared to my strength."

"God! Why do you always have to ruin my every moment of euphoria?!" Lizzy said as she stomped her feet on the ground – which caused a massive crack to tear open in the pavement.

"Your time will come, trust me," Siren said. "Why don't you have a laugh or two while dealing with your sister?"

Lizzy looked up into the empty void – bearing in mind that she was still nothing more than some insignificant speck on Emily's toenail. Well, that is about to change now.

Closing her eyes, Lizzy concentrated, and not a moment later, her body blinked into nothingness. Materializing in midair and in full size, Lizzy scanned the landscape from above with a deep taste of disgust.

Some changes you achieved, sis. Lizzy's super-vision scrutinized a city thousands of feet below. All of its citizens were in a jolly mood as a parade was moving its way through decorated streets. Everyone was celebrating the liberation of the Demon's clutches – of Lizzy's clutches. It made Lizzy sick to see that the whole world seemed to be worshipping Emily now – as an international superhero – instead of Lizzy.

There are going to be some changes around here, that's for sure. She would deal with Emily. But first, Lizzy had to announce her rebirth to the world. And there was only one proper way to do that.

Lizzy smirked as she brought her hand up – simultaneously, entire blocks of the city down below were being uprooted, floating into the air. Another whim of Lizzy's thought caused them all to shrink down – people and buildings included.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!