- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Realizing her slip with the amulet, Lizzy confronts Emily with the sole purpose of getting that blasted thing back.

 

+++

 

 

Lizzy swooshed through the air, tumbling head over heels as her cannoned body boreholes in multiple buildings before it crashed down in the midst of a crowded square ─ adorning the cobblestoned plaza with a positively huge crater. Jiggling off the dizziness in her head, Lizzy rose back on her feet and noticed two things; A: she was back to her former size and B: All those pathetic screams coming from the panicked throngs were starting to nettle her. Floating out of the crater, Lizzy saw various people pointing up at her shouting things like, "Demon! It's the demon!"

"Demon?" she chuckled in disbelief, "You call THIS," ─ Lizzy pointed at her own divine face, which was already recovered back to its angelic perfectness by her innate powers ─ "a fuckin demon?!"

As her feet landed on the ground, a slug ─ fired at her from the local militia ─ made contact with her forehead before it dropped harmlessly on the cobblestones beneath her boots. Lizzy's narrowed eyes shifted from the dented bullet on the ground to the officer in front of her, who was looking at her with wide, shocked eyes while his gun was still clenched in his trembling hands. One of his colleagues showed up and emptied his mag on her with an automatic rifle.

It took Lizzy's super-enhanced mind less time than the first bullet needed to leave the barrel to decide what she wanted to do with all slugs fired at her. She brought up her hand in a pace that was imperceptible by any mere mortal and flung her index-finger ─ five times ─ to fire all bullets at various upfront calculated targets. Two officers dropped death on the spot as a bullet pierced their thick hard skull ─ traveling through a jellylike substance ─ before blasting out through the back of their heads. The third and fourth bullet found target ─ subsequently ─ with a massive propane tank four blocks away and underground gas storage at a nearby petrol station, leading to an all-devouring inferno, granting many people nearby an agonizing quick death. The final bullet was flung in the direction of Siren. Leastwise, aimed at the last known location to her, that is. After all, her shrunken body was flicked by Siren with a dazzling speed, many times faster than the pace of sound, covering a vast amount of kilometers before plunging down in this unknown city.

"I'll show you a demon," she said darkly and brought her hand up, palm up. A ravishing bright orb manifested in her hand, sparkling white, inflating in a rapid pace until it blasted outwards with the nuclear force of multiple bombs of mass destruction. Lizzy combed her slightly disheveled hair as she took stock of the smoldering wasteland beneath her floating feet. There was nothing left but a massive wide crater where once stood a lively city ─ inhabited by people with hopes and dreams.

"Oops… I think I might overdo it a little bit here." Lizzy said with a feigned tone of regret. "Blasted bitch!" she grinned her teeth, bunching her fists as her mind showed images of Siren.

Lizzy thought she got it all in the can. Her might was undisputed. She toppled earth's greatest nation with ease ─ single-handedly, and in a matter of a few days ─ It would only be a matter of time before the rest would fall and be forced to cave into her authority.

Then Siren showed up salting her game. That woman was incredibly strong, outclassing Lizzy's godlike performance like she was a mere insect facing a giant. Lizzy was fairly confident that she'd only witnessed a slight whiff of her powers. She was perhaps even capable of shrinking the whole planet or splitting it in two if the wish was there.

Lizzy focused her mind on her home and blinked off, materializing in the hallway of her own house. She cocked a brow when she heard the muffled chattering and laughing coming from her own bedroom. The voices sounded familiar. Swinging the door open, her eyes were treated on the sight of both Emily and Christi standing amidst a playboard at their feet ─ dotted with multiple shrunken cities. All three girls looked surprised at each other. Emily and Christi because they did not anticipate Lizzy's sudden arrival, and Lizzy ─ because she saw the amulet hanging in Christi's cleavage, glowing painfully bright with a crimson hue.

"Get out of my room! Now!" Lizzy screeched, pointing with her finger. Then she thought of a better way and smirked when she came with the idea of using her telekinesis powers instead. Her mind was set in motion to throw both girls out, heavy-handed ─ but nothing happened.

Lizzy frowned as she saw Emily and Christi merely smiling at her in a conspiring way.

"Something funny here?!" Lizzy said.

"Yeah, you," Emily said and brought her hand up with a sardonic smile. Before she knew it, Lizzy felt an invisible force poleaxing her body backward, crashing it through several walls before it landed in the garden's pond. Fuming, Lizzy splashed away some shrunken boats bobbing in the water and floated up, ready to unleash hell on her sister and friend. She strained her focus when her body remained fixed, refusing to ascend any further.

"The fuck?" Lizzy cursed when her body refused to obey the commands of her mind and stubbornly descended until her feet touched the ground.

"Having trouble maintaining control?" Emily sneered as she floated through the open crack in the house with Christi in tow.

Lizzy's eyes spewed fire, "I have trouble tolerating your face!" she jutted her hand out, ready to strike her sister with whatever power that came up in her head – rather it was to blast her or to shrink her down to sub-atomic level. Lizzy saw Emily's smile broadening when nothing happened.

"You know, sis. I have worked very, very hard today." Emily landed on the lawn. "toiling about to keep your shrunken cities safe and all. I believe my feet need a little treatment here, don't you think?"

Lizzy frowned as she heard her sister making an allusion about the degrading treatment she had given Emily earlier. "I will never touch those filthy feet of yours."

Lizzy did her utmost to maintain her surefooted attitude while conversing with her sister. Inside, however, she was starting to have serious doubts about her capabilities to gain the upper hand in this clash of power. Why did her powers leave her in the lurch? Was she gradually getting weaker now that she did not wear the amulet? Or had Emily's powers somehow surpassed hers, making her capable of neutralizing hers? She reprimanded herself for the high-minded act of giving away the amulet to Emily. She was almost certain she had drained all of its powers. She was like a God with omnipotent capabilities, ready to subjugate humanity to her whims ─ undisputed. Then came Siren, who proved her wrong. Lizzy was nothing more than a punching bag during their clash. It had taught her the hard and painful lesson that there is a level beyond the state of divinity she so foolishly assumed to be untouchable.

"Oh, but you will, sis." Emily said, looking at her with a haughty smile, "for better or worse… you WILL worship my feet."

Lizzy groaned from exertion as she mustered all of her willpower to withstand Emily's might, trying to coerce her body to move over to her. In the back of her mind, she heard Emily's derisive laughter joined by the chuckles of joy coming from Christi.

"You're… ugh… all… MIIIIIINE!!!!" Lizzy screamed as her body flailed desperately while grazing over the grass in the direction of her hateful sister.

"Mine! You mean!" Emily retorted. "You belong to me now and only me! You do not deserve to be this tall."

Lizzy shrieked in despair when she noticed her body dwindling in size rapidly. Her action-figure-sized being came at a stop at Emily's feet. Lying in the grass, Lizzy looked up at two towering young women looking down upon her with an air of superiority, sniggering.

"Get to work!" the blond girl commanded. Lizzy's body felt like a marionette puppet as it motioned its way to Emily's high heel. With a final residue of her willpower, Lizzy was able to stagnate Emily's divine might for just a few seconds before her lips started kissing the nail of her big toe. Tears rolled over her eyes when she felt her body dwindling even further until it was nothing more than an almost invisible speck on Emily's red-painted toenail. It was like a stretched-out, curvy landscape to her now. Kissing and worshiping Emily's toenail, Lizzy heard the booming laughers of two godlike beings thundering down from the sky.

Merely hours ago, the whole world was within her grasp. Now, however, she was nothing more than a speck-sized creature residing on her sister's toenail.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!