- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lizzy's eagerness to fight takes a swift turn when she's starting to realize what she's up against.

 

+++

"I did not take you for the talkative type." Lizzy said as she eyed the woman in front of her with vigilance. There breezed an unnatural ambiance throughout the city, with only the cracks of a nearby fire coming from a wrecked car and a gush of wind whistling through the deserted streets. It was like a ghost town. Each and every single person living in this city were now speck sized and swarming about with their fellow citizens in the moisty depths of this woman's boot.

The woman merely smiled, "Words are simply but one of the many instruments we can use to communicate. I usually prefer other methods."

Lizzy frowned, pondering about her cryptic answer. She felt a moment of discomfort when the woman─shamelessly─eyed her from top to bottom and back.

"You like it?" the woman asked, "the powers, I mean." She added when she recognized confusion on Lizzy's countenance.

"this freedom." she continued, "to have absolutely no boundaries." She scanned her surroundings. "Yeah… you like it. Look at this place… you did a pretty good number on it, didn't you?"

"Who are you?" Lizzy asked.

"Does it matter who I am? Name's Siren, if that eases your mind."

"Siren…" Lizzy repeated the name thoughtfully, "You know, you look very familiar."

Siren cocked an eyebrow, "Do I? Well, you"─Siren blinked and materialized right in front of Lizzy's face─"look rather appetizing…" she glared with lust.

"W-what are you doing?" Lizzy said, taking a step back.

"What does it looks like?" Siren said as her hand groped about Lizzy's juicy spheres, while her other hand was underway for her privy part.

"I-I'm not into girls," Lizzy said.

"Great! Nonconsensual makes it only more fun!"

Lizzy screamed as she summoned all of her supernatural strength and lunged forward, with hypersonic speed, in an attempt to plant her knuckles upon Siren's immaculate countenance. She frowned as it felt like her fist swooshed through thin air whilst Siren's beaming face remained unfazed, looking at her with amusement.

"I cannot make myself impalpable if that's what you were thinking."

Lizzy launched another strike, and another, all with the same result.

"You do realize I'm going easy on you, right?" Siren smiled. "Even when I'm doing this!"

Lizzy felt almost like barfing when Siren's fist moved way faster than Lizzy's supernatural senses could perceive and rammed hard through the bulletproof muscles of her perfectly sculptured abdomen.

"I'll take that." Siren playfully tore the silver necklace free, containing the shrunken Republic of Escapida. "What must they think of you now, Lizzy?" she said with a tone of pity in her voice as her slender fingers held the trinket up to her insufferable perfect face. She turned her wrist to both sides─rotating the shrunken country to allow her gleaming eyes to scrutinize them from all sides─and made a sound like she was pleased to see what she saw.

"Give that back! I'm the Goddess around here!" Lizzy fumed, while still keeling over from the unexpected body punch.

Siren's eyes shot up to her, bearing a sudden flash of excitement in them, "Show me."

Lizzy's arms were forced into defense mode as Siren's body simply seem to vanish right before she was being pummeled from all sides. "Don't look like much of Goddess to me!" Siren jeered between the flashes of her punches.

These beatings were starting to take a heavy toll on Lizzy's body as she wheezed and groaned after every punch she received, rather she was able to block it or not. It just hurt like hell.

It made Lizzy also quite anxious to notice that she was not only inferior to this woman in terms of speed and strength but fighting skill too. Lizzy could fight, but she was more of a brawler, depending mainly on her catlike voraciousness and dirty shots than on trained skills. This Siren was different, though.

Despite her decent appearance that made you guess Siren was working as a secretary for some high-rolling company, she surprisingly fought like a highly skilled UFC fighter. All of her strikes and kicks had a perfectly flowed snap to them before handing out their devastatingly high damage at Lizzy's huddled body. At this rate it would not be long before her body gives out. She had to act.

At first, Siren's haughty countenance churned into a look of pleasant surprise when Lizzy changed tactic and unleashed into a screeching barrage of wildly placed punches and kicks, flailing about in an attempt to smack hard against Siren's perfect face. Siren soon seemed bored and began to chuckle as she effortlessly danced around, evading strike after strike.

"Pathetic." Siren said.

Lizzy's eyes widened with fear as she saw a gleaming sphere appearing in Siren's palm, inflating at a rapid pace. A devilish grin adorned Siren's comely face as the green-eyed beauty smashed her hand against Lizzy's stomach, blasting her with a devastating burst of energy.

Lizzy pushed out a groan of pain as her body was launched into the air, tumbling end over end. She cracked her eyes open as the cackles of maniacal laughter in the far distance whizzed up at her in rapid-fire. Her body was too exhausted to put up anything against another spree of strikes that followed─smashing hard in perfect symphony with jolts of laughter coming from Siren's mouth─launching her even further through the air as they soared over the landscape in dazzling speed.

"Look at you. You look like shit!" Siren sneered at her as both super-powered beings floated roughly a few thousand feet in midair.

A totally battered Lizzy panted heavily. She used the back of her hand to wipe away a thick drop of blood slithering from one of her nostrils before it was able to roll down toward her upper lip.

Both girls looked up as the thundering roars of several fighter-jets came in, swarming about them at a safe distance.

"Don't look at them. Look at me." Siren's voice snapped her back to attention. "They are even less than the mosquito's we swat during summer. You should know that."

"God! Why are you so downright weak?!" Siren said. "You should be the one!"

Lizzy frowned, It almost sounds like she's disappointed. And what's this babbling about me being the one?

"Funny thing," Lizzy's pounded yet still unearthly, beautiful face was able to form a sly smirk, "I'm the one who is losing, yet you're the one who looks troubled."

"Why didn't you take the full shot of the amulet?" Siren asked.

Lizzy chuckled when hearing her mentioning the amulet, "Figures. You have one too? Are there any more of us out there? Would loooove to meet them, especially if they are just as kind as you."

"Hey?!" Lizzy yelped as her body swooshed through the air, compelled by an invisible force. She ended up tightly clenched in Siren's fist, shrunk down to the size of an action figure.

Siren unfolded her hand as to allow Lizzy to stand in the middle of her hand. "Why the rudeness? I was asking a question you know!" Lizzy fumed.

Lizzy swallowed hard when she had to crane her neck to gape at Siren's countenance, She's even more beautiful from this close. A face so divine, like it was molded in the holy depths of heaven itself.

"You can have that too." Siren said.

Lizzy flinched, cocking her head, "You can read my thoughts? The only thing I got was a good headache when I tried it with you."

"The difference between you and me─in terms of power─" Siren said, ignoring Lizzy's question, "is this… no, this."

Lizzy looked about as she noticed that Siren had shrunk her even further. She was roughly the size of a Lego mini-figure.

"You rather crave to live here?" Siren points to the silvery bracelet she stole earlier from Lizzy, which was now dangling in her cleavage. A whole country of many billions of shrunken people were trapped in that translucent orb. "or you rather be able to do this?"

Siren's billboard-sized face turned to the side as she stretched out her hand, pointing her index finger in the direction of the deep, blue sea glittering far below beneath the beaming rays of the sun.

Lizzy's sharp eyesight was able to discern an incoming war fleet on the horizon, massively sized and bobbing their way towards them.

"That's nothing, I can deal with that with utmost ea-"Lizzy's sentence was cut off as a red, energetic beam, about as wide as a pencil point, left Siren's fingertip and shot down towards the sea. The beam became broader and brighter, giving off a flare of light that would probably blind every mere mortal, but not Lizzy. She saw the beam─which in the meantime had grown to several football fields wide─blasting down into the sea, ripping it open like a samurai blade as it soared and blinked out of sight beyond the horizon, leaving a straight brown trail of seafloor visible for the eye to see. It took quite some time before the natural flow of water sloshed the ocean back in place as both sides crashed against each other, zippering upwards to the horizon as if it was following the radiant blast.

Shrunken Lizzy stood there on Siren's palm, looking up at her billboard-sized face as she was only slightly impressed by her display of power. True, that blast looked far more potent than something she could create. However, dealing with a war fleet and splitting the ocean open was something she could definitely pull off. Lizzy saw that the sea was back to normal again, apart from some after waves, but it seemed like Siren was still waiting for something.

"You're expecting som-"Lizzy's sentence was shushed.

"It's only a matter of seconds now," Siren said after a short moment.

Lizzy became impatient and was about to speak again when she heard a low rumbling sound in the far distance, becoming slowly louder. She had to turn around for it came from the opposite direction.

"Well I'll be…" Lizzy gaped and saw a humongous tidal wave, swallowing anything that bobbed in its path as it rolled its way towards them. It shrunk in strength and size until it crashed down the final residues of its momentum in the sea when it was nearly straight below them.

"Did it really…?" Lizzy asked in awe.

Siren nodded with a self-complacent smile, "All the way around. I was even holding back, to be honest."

Lizzy could not even imagine the damage this blast had left in its wake, encircling the entire globe.

Siren became serious again when she spoke. "Make sure to take full advantage of the amulet because next time we'll cross swords, I'll kill you!"

Before Lizzy was able to respond, Siren's other hand─big as a shack─loomed up, flicking her tiny body with a tree trunk sized index finger.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!