- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Emily is in for a few new surprises when her sister, Lizzy, comes home after her roaming adventures throughout the world.

 

+++

Emily grabbed a cup, filled it with water, and rinsed her mouth after brushing her teeth.

She used a towel to pat her mouth clean and took a long gaze into the mirror, staring at her own blue eyes.

It's all on you. She pondered as guilt for all recent catastrophe weighed heavily on her. Then a voice barged in;

"Kudos to you for being able to bear such a sight." Lizzy's beaming face greeted her while she entered the bathroom. She leaned against the door frame and cocked her head to the side, deliberately showcasing her augmented bosom and unnaturally luminous eyes, "you're through with gawking at yourself, or should I come back in a few minutes?"

"What are you doing here?" ─Emily gathered her stuff, almost dropping her toothbrush as she was more than eager to get out of her sister's sights─ " shouldn't you be heading outside, having fun with the world or something?" Emily said.

"You know," ─Lizzy placed her hand upon Emily's to prevent her from picking up her sponge bag─ "superpowers are great, but I do not need them to be able to read what's lying below that snarky tone."

"The hell are you babbling about?" Emily yanked her sponge bag loose.

"It's not a judgment, its envy. Even you see that, right?" Lizzy said.

"Listen, you're a freakin monster!" Emily pierced her finger in Lizzy's face. "And now get out of my way, please. I need to get up early this morning."

Lizzy stepped aside as Emily squeezed herself past her sister.

"You want it too and you know it." Lizzy's words bounced against Emily's back. "Total freedom. To be able to do whatever the fuck you want."

"Goodnight," Emily replied curtly as she ambled off.

"Goodnight," Lizzy said in an overly friendly tone.

Emily was already halfway the hall, underway to her bedroom, when she stopped in her tracks as she heard Lizzy's voice again.

"You've seen my new toe ring yet?"

"I will check it out tomorrow," Emily replied after a few seconds and resumed her ambling march towards her bedroom.

"But I want you to check it out now." Lizzy's voice ceased Emily's movement again. Emily nibbled at her lower lip and pushed out a long exhale. She waited for some moments. When nothing was heard, she resumed her journey, gingerly. First step, second step, then her feet refused to move any further.

The hell?

Her body spun like it had a life of its own, moved back towards the bathroom, and before it all started to click in her head, Emily stood face-to-face with her raven-haired sibling.

"You came back!" Emily's skin crawled as Lizzy gave her a sisterly hug. She felt her lips giving Lizzy an amiable smile. Emily felt powerless as her body was hijacked by Lizzy's powers.

"This won't take long, I promise," Lizzy whispered as she used her hand to shield her mouth like someone else could hear it. She presented her foot and nodded. "take a look, its great."

Emily mustered all might to withstand the coercive control of Lizzy's influence.

Before she knew it, Emily was plastered on all fours, like a submissive thrall, scrutinizing the glimmering toe ring attached to the second toe on Lizzy's cuddly left foot.

She focused her sight and could discern an incredible tiny city captured into some translucent bubble upon Lizzy's toe ring.

Lizzy gave a giggle as she jiggled her toes. "You like?" she asked.

As Emily's gaze was still transfixed on the toe ring, a strong temptation swirled within her body. She suddenly found Lizzy's foot the most irresistible thing in the world. She wanted to caress it, kiss it even. A faint voice in the far back of her mind tried in vain to clutch her attention, to tell her that something was off. Unfortunately, it was too weak, though.

Emily pouted her lips, brought her pretty face closer to Lizzy's foot and was ready to grant it a kiss.

"That's enough, sis. You're making me feel uncomfortable here." Lizzy tittered as her voice snapped Emily's hypnotic state.

Emily stared up, watching all dazed in Lizzy's eyes. She looked about, baffled, as she saw herself sitting on her knees in front of her younger sister. Fading memories of queer images and feelings floated in her head, about her adoring Lizzy's feet.

"The hell did I just do?" Emily brought out, blinking her eyes like she just woke up from a long slumber.

"Nothing. You did nothing, sis." Lizzy assured her. "I could compel you, though. If I wanted to."

"I don't understand…" Emily stood up, groggily.

Lizzy pointed at her own face, "Take a look at this." she said, "It's the future. The future of humanity. My powers are evolving. Here, look." Lizzy grabbed the amulet hanging from her neck, snapped it loose, and clattered it on the floor. Emily's first reaction was to pick it up, which she did. She held it tightly against her chest, afraid that this powerful trinket would fall in the hands of her diabolical sister again.

Lizzy presented merely a sly smirk as she brought her palm up like she wanted to feel if it was raining.

Immediately, the ground started to rumble violently and sirens wailed loudly throughout the city.

"Why… what did you…h-how?" Emily stammered.

"Simple," Lizzy said. She brought her hand down, and the massive earthquake immediately weakened in intensity until it completely stopped, "that thing in your hand is useless now. All its powers are transferred to me."

Emily's attention faltered as Lizzy kept babbling away about her power. She had the irresistible urge to suck on a spangler candy cane.

Her eyes sprang in a look of shocking gratitude when Lizzy's fingers dangled a white and red striped juicy candy cane in front of her face, "You need this?" Lizzy arched her brows. Lizzy's eyes blinked when Emily's hand snatched it away from her faster than lightning would need to reach the ground. Emily tore its plastic wrapping off and started sucking and licking on it like her life depended on it.

Lizzy smiled, "you like? I've bought it myself this morning. You always hated those things I recall, though."

Emily stopped licking and looked at the candy cane, contemplating Lizzy's words.

She is right. I did always hate those things. Then, why am I sucking on it like a kindergarten urchin?

"Its because I can compel you to want it." Lizzy answered the question that was lingering in Emily's mind. "just like I can compel you in wanting to kiss my feet. It won't be long before I can create matter out of nothing."

Lizzy cupped her hands behind her ears and gave a gleeful smile, "You've seen these already?"

Emily noticed two similar-looking orbs hanging from Lizzy's earlobes, both filled with two ridiculously small cities.

"And these! You've got to look at these too!" Lizzy presented a silverly long necklace lying snuggle on the warm skin between her healthy, smooth boobs.

Emily saw a similar-looking orb again, only significantly larger than the others. It matched the size of a tangerine.

"You ever heard of the Republic of Escapida?" Lizzy asked.

Emily shook her head.

"Me neither, up until this morning that is. A bunch of communists that aided Resia in the annexation of land that did not belong to them. May heaven help those paupers if I aim my sights on them." Lizzy scoffed. "Anyway, these Republicans deserved punishment and I deserved a new trinket, so here you have it." Lizzy beamed, showing off her glimmering necklace.

Emily could not believe her eyes. She had to get in closer and squint her eyes before she was able to discern something that looked like a slice of land, infinitesimal, floating amidst the tangerine sized orb dangling in Lizzy's cleavage. She thought she could see incredible tiny gray dots scattered upon the cutout landscape, which appeared like a deformed four-leaf clover.

Are those dots cities? Did Lizzy actually manage to shrink down an entire country? Emily pondered.

"You always yearned to be president, isn't it sis?" Lizzy winked. "Now is your chance." Lizzy brought her hand up and aimed her palm at Emily.

She plunged down on her knees and whined. "Please, no. Don't do this, please!"

Lizzy pushed out a peal of boisterous laughter, an evil laughter of someone who realized she had total control of the situation. "Ha! You really thought I would shrink you down to nothingness and let you live your days of youth imprisoned near my heart? You'll never deserve such privilege." Lizzy spoke the last sentence with a venomous snarl. "Good luck with that." Lizzy nodded towards the amulet clenched tightly in Emily's firm fist. "I'm off for some fun."

Another surprise greeted her when Lizzy simply blinked out of the room without leaving a trace.

Great, the bitch can teleport now too.

It made Emily exceedingly concerned about the future of the planet. Lizzy was so frightfully powerful already. She had grave doubts if anyone on the planet was save from her wrath.

Where would it all end? And who or what would be able to stop her?

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!