- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lizzy is enjoying a nice warm bath

 

+++

As Lizzy dipped one of her feet in the hot steaming bath her eyes were drawn to the long wall mirror plastered on the tiles right next to her. She was a bit shocked when she realized It showed the stunning image of her own naked reflection. The sight of it was both familiar and foreign. Lizzy realized she was well endowed on the field of physical appearance, but the young woman that stared back at her in the mirror gave a whole new meaning to the word beauty. Everything about her was downright gorgeous to look at, divine even. Lizzy knew that the power of the amulet had greatly enhanced her physical beauty, but this was otherworldly.

She have had one busy day so it was high time for a refreshing bath.

KNOCK KNOCK

Lizzy got startled when someone knocked on the bathroom's door followed by a male voice saying;

“I'm coming in, Tina. You'll gonna love these-“ 

In came barging a middle-aged man who apparently had made a ridiculous attempt to cover his well progressed baldness by draping a few strands of thinning hair over his gleamy head. His eyes bulged at the sight of Lizzy standing there stark naked with one leg dangling in his five grand passion spa.

“The hell might you be?! And what did you do to my─“ 

Lizzy just rolled her eyes and shrunk him down to insect size before he was able to finish his sentence. 

“I’ll take those.” Lizzy greedily wrapped her fingers around two small bottles of bath oil. She had used her telekinesis to yank them out of his hand right before he shrunk down to half the size of the spider that was chasing him now on the tiled floor.

“Lets see now… basil & mandarin or oriental relief to usher away a strenuous day.” Lizzy scrutinized the labels on the bottles. “Well, this day was definitely strenuous alright.” She placed one bottle on a shelve, right next to a cup of water filled with a naval fleet of nano sized ships, and poured the content of the other in the luxurious bathtub.

“There.” She threw the empty bottle over her shoulder where it shattered against the wall.

“Aaaaah, I definitely deserved this.” Lizzy moaned in delight as her body immersed itself in the passion spa’s warm oiled water. She sat down, leaned her head back, placed her arms on the side and felt a whiff of cold air breezing over her healthy tits which were floating halfway above the waterline. She felt goosebumps forming on her chest, traveling their way towards her headlights until they reached her nipples and made them swell twice their original size.

As Lizzy leaned back, eyes closed, her mind activated her telekinesis. Thousands of infinitesimal sailors and soldiers lost their footing when their prison, a lively large bowl which was actually a drinking cup, started to groan and move. Water sloshed every which way when the prison bowl rose airborne and drifted towards the teen Goddess who shrunk them in the first place. It was a gift Lizzy had given herself after her city-hunting tour. On her way back home, Lizzy grazed with three times the speed of sound over the seawater along the coast and stumbled upon a naval fleet, consisting of several frigates, destroyers and even a vast aircraft carrier. It would be mere childsplay for Lizzy to just swoosh by and ignore them. Her phenomenal speed would prevent them from perceiving her anyway. Nevertheless, Lizzy was curious. So she slowed down her speed and kept hovering in the air, observing them from above. It took only a few moments before Lizzy was taken under fire by roaring cannons and missiles from all sides.

“Ha! You dare?” Lizzy arched one eyebrow.

A sheer ten minutes went by where Lizzy allowed them to hurl their deadly cargo at her divine posture, without effect against her invulnerable body. When they ceased fire, Lizzy just brought one finger up, pointed it at them, ready to annihilate them on the spot with an energy blast, but changed her mind.

“You guys are coming with me, whether you like it or not.” 

The whole fleet dwindled in size down to near microscopic level and were scooped up out of the water by Lizzy's hand right before a wave was about to engulf them all. They ended up in a cup of water Lizzy had found in some cupboard in a random home and were underway now to join her in a luxurious bathtub.

Lizzy's powers made the cup tilt slowly, pouring its content into to bathwater, until the whole fleet bobbed between Lizzy's mountainous tits.

“Massage my nipples.” Lizzy moaned in a commanding tone, closing her eyes, getting all comfy cozy.

When nothing happened, Lizzy opened her eyes and added in a quite irritated voice, “What are you guys deaf? Shoot it for christ sakes!”

Not a second later, Lizzy felt some light tingling sensation on her nipples, swelling them even harder from arousal. It was still not enough though.

“That all you got?” Lizzy said after a while, a bit disappointed. “Ah well, blame rests with me I guess for making you so small.” she sniggered.

The water in the tub sloshed every which way, creating a small sea-hurricane for the fleet when Lizzy’s right knee rose up, followed by the lower part of her thigh. A thump made the whole bathtub vibrate when Lizzy place one foot against the edge.

“My feet need a bit attention too, little fellas. Do you mind?” Lizzy presented a pouty face. Leaning her head against an open hand with half shuttered eyes, Lizzy watched the microscopic fleet bobbing their way along her soaring thigh towards her foot resting on the other side of the tub. When the fleet was bobbing right above her vagina, Lizzy resisted the urge to spread the lips of her vulva and let her cunt ascend from the depths and swallow the whole fleet up like an emerging sea monster. She would safe that jest for some other time. Now however, it was foot-worship-time.

It took a while before the shrunken fleet came into vicinity of her foot. She wiggled her toes as to lure them in. Then, she slipped her foot back into the water, slowly, to avoid creating a vortex suction that could suck some ships below the water surface.

“I want you all,” she bit her lowerlip as her mind was plunged in concentration as she aimed. “here.” Lizzy gave a giggle of relief when she saw that her big toe rose up out of the water, right at the fleet’s position, gluing them to its tip. Lizzy’s eyes squinted when she used her powers to shrink the fleet even smaller, until they fitted perfectly on its hilly surface.
She titled her toe from front to back. “Stay put, little guys. Mommy’s not done with you yet.”
Lizzy sat up straight and used both hands to grab her foot and pulled it towards her face.

“You fuckers are so incredible small, aren’t you?” Lizzy’s green eyes zeroed in on the minuscule fleet from up close. “you like my toe? You better be. Perhaps you prefer my tongue instead.” Lizzy brought her lips up, parted them to allow her tongue from crawling out.
A gust of hot air stormed over the tiny fleet when Lizzy could not prevent herself from laughing while threatening to lick up the fleet from her big toe. She saw a couple of ships tumbling down from her big toe, to end up plastered on one of her wet boobs.

“Shall I… like… taste you?” Lizzy whispered. “quite wicked. Don’t you think?” Her tongue licked her big toe everywhere but not touching the fleet.
“I just want to. You know…” Lizzy nibbled on her tongue, all transfixed, as she kept watching the shrunken fleet on her big toe. “Fuck it. Here goes nothing.” Lizzy’s lips parted and engulfed her big toe completely. She sucked on it, like an infant sucking on a pacifier and felt the nano-sized fleet traveling along her tongue down in her throat.
Lizzy swallowed and moaned deeply as her lips parted with her big toe.

“That was…exquisite.” Lizzy leaned back, closing her eyes in delightful extasy. A thought popped up in her head and she peeled her eyes open and saw the shrunken city stationed on a shelve on the wall.

Perhaps I should allow them also the opportunity to pay proper respect to my big toe. She pondered.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!