- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Christi is having some fun-time with a few shrunken cities.

 

 


It satisfied Christi to see the mirror reflected the eyes of a grown woman, self-secured, with a touch of conceit shimmering through a veil of teenaged mischievousness. A lock of spiraled carrot-colored hair separated itself from the richly bush of perfect ringlets piled on her head, as it coiled in front of Christi’s leaf-green eyes.
Shifting her gaze towards the floor, Christi was amused to see tiny dots of diverse colors reaching the periphery of her left boot's tip. These were small delegations of the various shrunken cities littered all over Lizzy's bedroom floor.
Feeling a bit prankish, Christi had ordered them all to send a small company of representatives on pursuit of reaching her freshly bought gleamy red boots. These boots were hypnotic to look at, with long heels responsible for making her tower over most men with an above-average body-length. The aerodynamic formed tip was capable of cracking every well functioning nutsack into a jangling bag of fragmented testicles.
Christi had made a promise to all the little shrunken people, teeming about on the floor like wandering lice, that all cities would be spared except the one which delegation would be last to arrive at her boot, to worship it. From Christi’s narrow-minded perspective, an act like that was a clear sign of disrespect aimed at her personally. And therefore, deserved proper punishment. What better way of serving such divine punishment then with the underside of her new footwear?
Christi still had to stretch the brand-new leather near the worry areas, moulding them to her feet, and cracking some shrunken infrastructure seemed fitting to make them more adjustable for her wiggling tootsies and shapely heel.

“I see you guys are making progress down there.” Christi said in a way a mother would speak seeing her toddler taking his first steps without support.

“Let me have a closer look here now.” Christi lowered herself on her haunches, hands resting on her knees as her elbows were arched upwards. She tried to differentiate the richly colored banners hoisted high by all delegations from the cities they represented.
Feeling proud of her own body, Christi didn’t had the slightest sense of shame as she showcased her scantily cladded crotch for all to see down there on the floor. Her fluttering mini-skirt, which was more akin to an ennobled loin cloth left nothing to the imagination regarding her heavenly sculptured buttocks. Crimson-red was the color of her lucent satin panty, matching the tint of her boots with near perfectness like the genetic code of an identical twin.
Christi noticed two delegations having a substantial edge compared to the other contestants and were nearing the looming tip of her boot. Covering the distance between her position and the two front-running delegations would even mean a lesser effort than an ambling step for Christi. She was not planning something like that though, crushing them so abruptly would spoil the fun.
Even in their almost imperceptible cars would driving with their pace perhaps be slightly faster than the most athletic snail on the planet. Christi felt relieved she had not ordered them to travel on foot, that would really be a long haul.
She had to be patience though. It would still be a considerable amount of minutes before the first ones would reach her boot, so she decided for some time of leisure to fight off boredom.
further up ahead, Christi noticed two delegations who had fallen far behind in comparison with the rest of the peloton. Christi felt the need to give them some encouragement, so she stretched out an index finger and hovered it above them, threatening to squish them all. 

“I’ll tell you what, how about I will lower my finger and you will do your utmost not to get squished under it, that a deal?” Christ said, she took a quick moment to admire her red painted fingernails, also fitting snugly with her banging red boots, before she got down to business and started lowering her index finger. 

“Ready or not, here I come!” It was hard for Christi to imagine the tiny's perspective scurrying below the quick expanding shadow of her descending finger tip. Being a bit too enthusiastic with the act, Christi slowed her pace down a bit, giving the shrinkees a fleeing chance. It was quite long ago since Christi was able to crush something. She craved badly for it and couldn't wait to try out her new boots on some shrunken property. For now though, Christi had to settle with pancaking a few cars beneath her well-manicured digit.

“Sheesh guys! Small wonder you’re fighting each for not becoming last. You’re downright more sluggish than a pile of sheep-shit dripping through a narrow funnel, for godsakes! I’m sorry, it’s the end for both of you.” Christi nibbled playfully on her bottom-lip as her finger descended to floor, ready to flatten dozens of shrunken cars with speck-sized people in them. A prospect like that caused pleasure fluids to seep out through her flappy cunt lips. A small moisty spot could be seen, stretching out, when the fluids drenched Christi’s panty. A wicked idea came to Christi’s mind.
Instead of squishing these impertinent infidels beneath her finger, Christi brought her finger to her panty, opened it and slithered it inside her, moaning deeply while doing so.
With her finger all drenched in fresh sticky maiden-oil, Christi dipped its tip on the two delegations, glueing up most of them.
She brought them all up in front of her slobbering horny eyes, scrutinizing them, before she plunged them all in the depths of soaked feminine honeypot, ramming them in as deep as the lengths of her finger would allow.

“Keep worshiping my boots down there, cuties.” Christi moaned. “Mama is a bit busy here.”

Unable to keep balance while sitting on her haunches while fingering herself, Christi keeled and landed with a loud smack her knees on the floor, flipping several shrunken cars over.

“Yes, my lovers. Come out,” Christi panted. “worship your Goddess. Worship my new boots. They need it.”
She smiled when she saw the throngs continuing their journey towards her left boot. Further up ahead, Christi saw the remaining of the two delegations she just glued up with her finger. They still scurried about on the floor, scattered in different directions.

“What are you doing down there?!” Christi said all flabbergasted. “My boot still needs to be worshiped! You refuse to listen?”
The sight of these unhinged infidels, running everywhere but in the direction of her boots riled Christi. Don’t they realize that an act like this is sealing the fate of their hometowns? If Christi wanted to be taken seriously as their Goddess, an example must be made. A part of her was saddened to see things had to come like this. She didn’t count on insubordinate behavior from these shrinkees. Christi truly believed they would love her and would be more than keen on serving her. She was wrong.
Another part of her was actually quite giddy with excitement by this sudden turn of events. This defiance justified the use of her boots on at least two of the shrunken cities.

“If you’ll excuse me please.” Christi spoke to the loyal worshipers, kneeling and kissing the tip of her boot. “I have some business to take care of.” She stood up to her full height, crossed her arms and observed the various shrunken cities all scattered on Lizzy’s bedroom floor an airplane view.

She ambled a few steps, scrutinizing them from above, looking for the painted colors matching that of the banners of the scurried infidels. Christi had ordered the cities to paint in any case all city’s freeways in the same colors as their banners. That way, Christi would be able to see which delegations represented which city.
She was proud of her own innovative idea as she was able to recognize the matching city’s with ease.

“Gotcha!” Christi placed both boots on either side of the little city, with every skyscraper easily dwarfed by the high heels of her boots. “You lucky bastards, you. I just arranged you all a front-row seat in my boot-worship session. How about some gratitude for your generous host. Mm? 

“No gratitude?” Christi drew a pouty face. “need a bit persuasion perhaps?” She lifted her boot, grazed over the top floors of a few skyscrapers as she playfully dangled her boot over a few city-blocks, threatening to lower it. With one hand shelled over her earcup, Christi focused her hearing while trying to perceive the faint pleas for mercy and panic far below.
Christi made a face like she was watching a kindergarten fry trying desperately to achieve victory in an arm-wrestling contest against a grown-up. “Screaming won’t make me stop, you know. Only worshiping. Worship my boots, or else.” Screams pitched to shouting matches as a few skyscrapers toppled over due to Christi’s increase of pressure from her boot.

There was a knock on the door.

“Lizzy?” Christi asked.

“Its Emily, open up.” A muffled voice was heard.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!