- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been some time since picking this up. I just don't have nearly as much time as I used too, but I'll try to cotinue when I can. Feel free to rate and review!

=====================================

Kyle’s body was catapulted forward under the covers, with his wrist tucked tightly between the toes of the Russian goddess. His face and body rubbed against the sheets as he was cast into complete darkness and then suddenly let go. He felt around, unsure of where he was at. His heart felt like it would jump out of his chest at any moment. He could hear the friction of the covers and shuffling of Anya’s body when suddenly his neck was snatched by what he could only assume to be Anya’s hand. His body seemed to teleport from the absolute darkness of Anya’s bed to the newly lit bedroom they shared as he was tossed out from under the covers and discarded to the side of the bed. His eyes struggled to adjust to the light, but when they finally did, he was greeted by the towering Russian who was now standing in front of the fallen man. She looked rather displeased.


 


“All men are the same.” She began. “You think you can just touch anything you want, any time you want.” 


 


Kyle scampered to his feet to avoid being cornered against the wall as Anya began closing the distance between them. He held out his arms to plead his case, hoping Anya would hear him out. 


 


“Anya I am sorry. I shouldn’t have…” 


 


His words were cut short by the angered woman with an abrupt kick to his lower body. The effortless motion swept Kyle’s legs right out from under him, causing him to slam forcefully into the ground. He didn’t even have time to register what had occurred before Anya’s hand wrapped around his throat and lifted him back to his feet. With his back against the wall and Anya’s fingers clamped firmly around the circumference of his neck, there was no escape. And before he had a chance to de-escalate the situation, Kyle was hoisted from the ground until his head was touching the ceiling. Anya’s arm was now fully extended, which was practically the length of Kyle’s entire body, leaving his feet dangling around her shoulder.


 


“You should be sorry.” She said coldly, allowing her fingers to tighten.


 


Kyle’s constricted airway made it difficult to breathe and explaining his behavior was next to impossible in his current situation. He wrapped his hands around her wrist in a feeble attempt to loosen her grip from around his throat. The small insignificant attempt only managed to entertain the Russian, who let out a small grin as she stared into Kyle’s eyes. Then, without warning, the vice like grip evaporated into thin air, putting Kyle into a short freewill before crashing into the floor. The burning sensation left on his neck felt as though she had left an imprint of her hand around it. He caressed his skin in hopes of  erasing the feeling away. 


 


“Never treat me like eye candy again. And if I had been naked, you would  be dead.” She emphasized as though she was a Russian mob boss is a prior life. “Now get back in your bed.”


 


Kyle didn’t need to be told twice and immediately jumped to his feet. He did his best to hide his heavy breathing as he walked to the foot of the bed and stepped up to the custom cradle meant for him. Without any other words, Anya slid back under the covers to return to sleep. Her straightened legs left her feet extended past the end of the bed and hovering over Kyle yet again, drawing his eyes to the contours of her feet. He closed his eyes and did his best not to stare any longer in fear of what had just occurred. The two laid in silence, until Anya broke the still air.


 


“Kyle.” She barked. “Since you woke me up, why don’t you rub my feet until I fall back asleep. And you better not look under the covers again or it will be the last thing you do.”


 


Kyle’s eyes popped open in surprise. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. It hadn’t dawned on him yet that she was completely unaware of his foot fetish and that she was more offended that he had tried to see other parts of her body - or so she thought. Not that his actions weren’t prevented, but they were perverted for other reasons. Now she was giving him exactly what he wanted. Kyle felt shame and slightly awkward for having the opportunity to touch her resting feet once more, even though this time it was with permission. His mind debated even doing so, for fear losing control of his temptations once more and facing whatever wraith Anya would unleash.


 


“Kyle!”


 


The debate was decided in that moment for Kyle. If he didn’t do what he was asked now, he would face the wraith regardless. He immediately jumped to his feet and stood at the end of the bed in front of Anya’s sleeping form with her feet presented nicely in front of him. Her pedicured toes pointed to the ceiling, while her warm soles emanated a soothing heat and aroma that filled the air around him. She remained on her back, deeply breathing as noted by the covers subtly moving up and down over her chest. Kyle set his hands on one of her enormous feet and pressed deep into her sole just below the ball of her foot near her upper arch. The supple skin molded against his hand, absorbing any of the pressure Kyle applied. 


 


“Mmm that’s better…” 


 


Kyle noticed she hadn’t even looked down to watch him start the task. Rather than supervise him, Anya was more concerned trying to fall back asleep, and to Kyle’s benefit, he could touch her feet all he wanted now. Not wanting to waste any time, Kyle began using both hands to kneed the bottom of her foot and press against various pressure points. He even used his elbow to dig into tougher spots like her heel and as best he could, provide an experience similar to that of someone of normal size. To compensate for his smaller stature, Kyle needed to lean most of his bodyweight into all his motions. He would often find his face tantalizingly close to her sole as worked pressure against the various parts of her foot. Despite his diligent efforts, Anya gave little reaction and only occasionally wiggled her toes in response to the personalized foot massage he was providing. Kyle worked tirelessly for 15 minutes massaging both of Anya’s feet and eventually he couldn’t resist his temptations any longer.


 


He buried his face deep into the undersides of her toes as he continued to knead the pillowy soles below. Her intoxicating scent filled his senses while her soft skin embraced his face, almost hugging it as he pushed his face further into her three middle toes. His manhood stood at full mast unsurprisingly as he enjoyed the largest pair of feet he had ever seen. He placed his left hand against the bottom of her big toe, which was more than a handful for his tiny appendage. Just as his other hand was about to grab hold of her pinky, a weird sensation overtook Kyle once more. Involuntarily his body began to seize and contract, forcing him to step back from his moment of bliss as the sudden seizure took hold of his body. The world around him began to grow and Kyle quickly dwindled in size, shrinking at a pace he had never experienced before. The strangely painful experience abruptly came to a halt, giving Kyle a moment of relief. He looked to the foot he had indulged in only moments ago, and quickly estimated it to be longer than he was tall. 


 


Holy shit,” he thought to himself. “When is this going to end?


 


He scanned his arms and legs and body once more, noting his mass was significantly less than it had been before. At this point, he couldn’t have weighed more than a few pounds. He was basically the size of toy doll, and would now surely be dependent on the help of others. His thoughts were disrupted by Anya shifting her feet. She was now asleep and snoring in the background. Her toes pointed down towards Kyle’s bed as they had when they had first grabbed his attention, only now, each of those longer toes was about the length of his forearm and hand combined. Kyle needed to remind himself he was almost through it all. Eventually he would stop shrinking and could take whatever antidote Angela had given him, which was safely hidden at home. He didn’t exactly have a whole lot more he could shrink before he’d seemingly disappear into thin air. Not wanting to think about that reality any longer, he decided to lay down and watch Anya’s toes as if he were counting sheep until he fell asleep.


 


— 


 


Kyle’s deep sleep was disturbed by his much larger roommate’s alarm going off. The obnoxious ringtone did its job to wake the sleeping giant, causing her to mumble something in Russian before slapping at the phone to silence it. Kyle buried his head in the pillow to quiet the world around him, and for a few extra minutes he slept in peace. Then the alarm went off again, waking him once more until Anya slapped it again. A few more minutes of silence was his to enjoy until her alarm went off once again, causing him to snap.


 


“Turn your fucking alarm off!” He screamed.


 


He wasn’t even sure she could hear him, but sure enough, Anya mumbled something else in Russian. Kyle watched as her feet above him shifted until toes were able to grip onto the edge of his cradle. With an effortless extension of her foot, Anya shoved the cradle onto its side, spilling Kyle onto the floor along with all his bedding. He tossed the blanket still on him off to the side and muttered some curse words. There was really nothing he could do and as he stood stark naked on the floor, he realized just how true that really was. He had other priorities than sleep anyways, and the first order of business was to find some new clothes that fit him. Reaching over, he grabbed the blanket he had just discarded and wrapped it around his body like a toga to avoid running around naked. 


 


He made his way to the door, which was fortunately still cracked, allowing Kyle to pry it open and slide outside the room. It must have been early still, since it sounded like no one else was up and about yet. As he made his way down the hall, he could hear someone shuffling things in the kitchen a little further down - turns out that someone else was an early riser too. Cautiously, he approached the kitchen, peering around every corner before crossing. The last thing he wanted was to get stepped on by someone carelessly making their way through the penthouse. He couldn’t quite see the woman’s face that was on the other side of the counter, but she was tall (obviously) and had dirty blonde hair. She was preoccupied making coffee when Kyle snuck his was into the kitchen undetected. He wanted dearly to ask for help, but felt vulnerable in doing so. He contemplated his options, and realized the only other person he could ask for help was Janica, and she was the last person he wanted to ask for anything.


 


Facing no other option, Kyle emerged from his hiding spot and shouted at the woman making coffee, “Hello!” 


 


The woman turned around with a puzzled look on her face to see no one visibly behind her. She leaned over to check the hall and then again at the empty kitchen. 


 


“Down here!” He called out again, hoping to guide her eyes towards him.


 


The woman’s eyes tilted down towards the ground, before a grin sprouted across her face. She was laughing at the comical moment and bent down to greet to Kyle. “Hey there! Sorry I didn’t see you. Although I swear you were a lot bigger last night when I saw you.” 


 


“Yeah… I was,” Kyle confirmed. “ That was one thing I was going to ask you for help with. I sort of shrunk out of my clothes.” 


 


The woman’s eyes scanned his attire, most likely noting the lack of any real clothes he was wearing and instead seeing the makeshift toga he had put together.


 


“I see. Well let me think here for a second.” There was a moment of pause before she continued her thought. “The only thing I can think of is to maybe get you some doll clothes. I think I saw a kid’s play room near the hotel lobby. Maybe they would have some dolls in there?” 


 


As humiliating as it was, he wasn’t going to complain about any clothes he could find. “Yeah that could work. Would you be willing to help me get down there?” 


 


“Of course. Let me just put my coffee in this cup and we can head down to check.” She said as she poured the dark brown liquid into her coffee mug. “Oh I’m Kendall by the way.”


 


A wave of relief came over Kyle, and he was thankful that Kendall was so nice. She grabbed the coffee cup in one hand and turned around towards Kyle. She crouched down to bring their faces closer together and held out a hand awkwardly.


 


“Do I just pick you up or what should I do?” 


 


“Yeah just grab me and put me wherever it seems easy.” Kyle answered.


 


Slowly and very carefully, Kendall wrapped here fingers around Kyle’s waist and lifted him all the way up near her chest. She was wearing a furry purple robe, and looked very cozy and comfortable. She giggled as she lifted Kyle. It must have been quite strange to lift a full grown man in one hand like he was a toy. Meanwhile for Kyle, all the movements felt so extreme but within Kendall’s soft hands he felt safe which help ease his anxiety as he hovered in the air above what seemed to be a 30-40 foot drop. With each step, Kyle’s entire body rocked in the direction of Kendall’s momentum; if he had been susceptible to motion sickness, this would have been bad news, but fortunately he wasn’t. She paused at the door, and Kyle realized her predicament: she couldn’t open the door since both hands were consumed.


 


“Let me just put you here, instead.” She said, lifting her hand towards her chest. Kyle watched as two mounds of flesh approached him until his legs were slid into the cleavage and his body wedged into place.  She squeezed her shoulders together, playfully pinching Kyle between her breasts. “I’m sure you won’t mind this.”


 


With her newly freed hand, Kendall threw open the door and made her way to the kid’s play room. Kyle could feel his frame compress between her breasts as she shifted her weight with every step. He did his best to ignore his surroundings, knowing all too well his wife would kill Kendall if she saw where he had been placed. As he observed the decor of the hotel’s hallways, he noted his current view was nearly the same as his original height before shrinking. It had been some time since seeing the world from his old vantage point, and gave him a small escape from his doll-sized reality. Kendall hopped in the elevator and pressed “1”. The two descended to the first floor where Kyle and his carrier began making their way to the kid’s room marked by a sign just down the hall.


 


Luckily it wasn’t prime time for the play room and there weren’t any kids present. Just inside the entrance were several shelves and buckets of toys for kids to play with and Kyle spotted a couple dolls with clothes he could potentially use. Kendall bent over, allowing Kyle to get a closer look as she decided on a doll that suited him. Kyle pointed to one of the dolls, which Kendall kindly retrieved for him to view.


 


“This one?” She asked, while grabbing a doll with beach-type clothing. The Hawaiian shirt and and swim shorts seemed like the easiest to pull off even if they were not an exact fit. 


 


Kyle gave her a thumbs up, cueing Kendall to set him down. He quickly ripped off the shirt and shorts from the doll, which was slightly smaller than him. He scanned the room, looking for a place to change and realized the room was completely open with no place to hide. It didn’t take long for Kendall to put two and two together. She pulled up a chair to sit down.


 


“I take it you don’t want me to see.” She stated.


 


Kyle smiled and shook his head in agreement. Kendall popped her slippers off and propped each of her feet up on their heels. The two feet slid together, forming a wall of flesh to shield his body from the neck down from her view. Kyle’s was puzzled and looked over the tips of her toes to make eye contact with Kendall. She was giggling at the sight of the small man hidden behind her feet.


 


“What? I thought you liked feet?” She noted from last night’s conversation.


 


Embarrassed, Kyle just shook his head and smiled. She did have nice soles from what he could see, but resisted any temptation to touch them. He quickly peeled away the toga and threw on the doll clothes in its place. After a couple short moments, he was dressed and ready to go. He tickled her foot to signal he was done and it almost immediately jumped away from him.


 


“Hey! I’m super ticklish there.” She exclaimed. “But I do like that outfit on you.”


 


He had to admit, the clothes fit rather well, and he felt a small sense of normalcy in his new beach attire. Kendall was already putting on her slippers again and getting ready to head back to the room. Without asking, she plucked Kyle from the floor and threw open the door to make her way to the elevator. She passed several people, none of which were taller than her chin. One lady even made eye contact with Kyle and was clearly baffled by what she saw. She didn’t have much time before Kendall briskly passed her by, taking Kyle out of sight before disappearing behind the elevator doors. 


 


“Well, hopefully this photo shoot is fun. I think they booked out the pool area just for us today.” Kendall noted. “Looks like your outfit is gonna be perfect!”


 


Meanwhile Kyle was preparing himself mentally to deal with all the women once again, including his tormentor and the Russian giant he had angered only hours ago. Luckily he had made at least one new friend that he could trust. Hopefully Kendall would be around most of the day.