- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter 8 will be split into a 2 part-er. I've completed both parts already. The chapter is rather long and I don't like uploading such long chapters. So I'll upload the first part now and the next part a little later. Both parts contain heavy scat and fart material/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marissa stared down at the little girl whining and crying on the table. She was the only one left except for Micheal who was currently hiding on the opposite side of the desk. For an impulsive idiot, he sure was taking a while to enact his plan of escape. If he refused to take action, Marissa decided she would.

For Micheal, he had finally figured out what he was going to do. There was a cord that he could shimmy down and make it to the floor and then escape outside of the classroom. Once Miss Mayweather started her next game with Clara, he’d make his move. He didn’t like the idea of leaving her but he knew that if he stayed then he’d meet a similar gruesome fate. The best he could do is let others know what this witch has done and have her punished for the lives she’s taken.

Looking out from behind the folder, he took a peak to observe what Miss Mayweather was doing to see if the coast was clear for his plan. However, when he looked up he saw that she was gone from in front of the desk. Simply vanished. Suddenly, he started feeling a warm breeze was over his over. Turning around, he came face to face with the gigantic and beautiful for of his captor. Bending over the desk, her eyes were level with his as her soft smelling breath washed over his tiny form. Her long red hair draped across her pale face and a ruby coloured smile gave her a stunning yet terrifying image at his current size.

Quick as lightening, her hand came down to him with her finger twisted in a loop. He could barely register what was happening before her powerful flick sent him flying across the table, an almost instantaneous bruise appearing across his chest and stomach. He soared up into the sky before falling down over the edge of the table towards the hard ground. He prayed that this was the end for him before Miss Mayweather’s palm covered his vision, her hand catching him mid descent. Despite her hand being incredibly soft, Micheal still felt the hard impact damaging his shoulder and back. In the span of a few seconds he’d gone from unhurt to broken and bruised. The shrunken boy rolled into a foetal position from the pain as dark purple bruises continued to appear on his body.

The hand rises into the air until the wounded teenager is brought back in front of Miss Mayweather’s smiling face. A shiver ran down Micheal’s spine as he stared into the deep blue oceans of her eyes.

“Well, would you look at what I’ve found? A tiny bug thinking that it can outsmart a person. I mean, I could just crush you right now” Her finger came down on his body and started pressing him into her palm. The tiny boy felt his ribs bend to the point of almost shattering before the fingers lifted off of him “But then, where would the fun be in that? I’m going to play so many games with you, Micheal Bourne. So naughty, so disobedient”

Micheal looked up at his captor, a fire of resistance beginning to re-burn within him.

“Fuck you” He gasped through the pain.

“And so rude. That mouth of yours got you into this situation, better watch out or it might get you somewhere worse”

“Just shut it! You killed all of them! They never stood a chance. I’m not going to play your sick games”

The goddess above him tsk-ed both disapprovingly and condescendingly. “You boys just don’t learn, do you? If you don’t value your life being on the line then I can just use something that is. Perhaps … Your mommy?”

Micheal’s eyes widened in fear. Her smile widened ever so slightly as she knew she had him.

“I’ll make you a deal: since you refused to come out earlier you’ve already forfeited your life. So, instead you’ll be playing for the life of a family member. If you pass my little test then your mother will be spared. Deal?”

Reluctantly, Micheal agreed. He wish he’d simply come out earlier and played her games. Now his family may be doomed because of his reckless behaviour”

“Wonderful” She excitedly said. Her voice filled with sugary niceness, hiding the evil, twisted nature behind her words.

The first trial

“Your first test” Marissa said as she dropped Micheal on the table and turned her butt to face him “Is to climb deep inside my backside until you reach my brown eye. If you can reach it within the time limit then your mother will be spared”

Micheal was about to argue. To say how there was no way he would ever do something so disgusting. His eyes hovered over the brown crack which he knew hid a far darker and dirtier interior if her cheeks were to ever spread. But then his mind jumped to the image of his sick mother and how he had put her in this situation. He can’t back down. He had to do this for her.

“Now, let us begin” Miss Mayweather plopped her juicy behind onto the table, almost crushing the shrunken teen “You’ll have thirty minutes …. Starting now!”

Micheal was not prepared for this. Once the gigantic butt slammed onto the table he was instantly hit with the most noxious aroma he had ever smelt. It was a thick, strong smell that punched his nose with the pungent stink of shit. And before his head could clear and focus again, he was told to climb into that hellhole and that he had a time limit to do it. Micheal felt like he was being asked to jump off a cliff with no parachute. Every sense was telling him to run away but he was strong enough to overcome the urge and to leap forward in desperation.

Without thinking, the tiny teen ran towards the great divide known as Miss Mayweather’s butt crack. Each of her cheeks easily rose 20 stories into the air. He wondered if he was going to be able to climb to her asshole within thirty minutes with how far it must be.

He walked under the vast canyon of the giantess’s crack until he was far enough under it to be able to grab a hold of her soft skin. He tried to find an area of her behind that was not covered in her faecal matter, but knew that avoiding it was going to be impossible as he climbed up further. Looking up high into the sky that was Miss Mayweather’s crack, he saw nothing but a dark brown canopy that he would soon be climbing into.

Ignoring the smell, Micheal pulled himself further and further up, amazed at how easy it was for him to grip her skin. Looking down, he saw that he was as high as a one storey building and yet he was only a fraction of the way up. The heat and smell above pummelled him, like standing close to a heater. He slowly got higher until he reached it: the entrance to the crack. Covered in deep layers of brown filth. Some areas crusty and dry, others wet and smooth.

“Better hurry, buggy. Your mother doesn’t have that long”

Micheal realized that he had stopped unconsciously as he stared at the great dark void of shit. But there was no time for fear and hesitation. In a great, unthinking move, the shrunken teen grabbed onto the shit covered skin and pulled himself deeper up his teacher’s crack. The crap was so squishy and smooth causing his hand to sink easily into it. The warmth and texture almost made him vomit then and there.

It had been ten minutes. Micheal was deep within Miss Mayweather’s butt crack. All light had gone and his entire body was coated in shit. His hair was thick and pressed against his head and his eyes were squeezed shut as the faeces passed over his face. The teen constantly had to wipe the shit from his mouth and nose so that he could breath. Unfortunately, the only air was tainted with the aroma of this woman’s bowels.

The shit that he climbed through was filled will hard rocks and sticks. Of cause, they weren’t actually rocks and sticks but tiny, miniscule bits of food debris and faecal matter almost imperceptible to the human eye. But to Micheal, who was the size of a gnat, they were like apples that he had to push aside in this swamp of shit.

Swamp, however, was not an accurate description. Instead, it was more like climbing in between two large mattresses covered in hot, steaming mud. The tiny boy knew that if he let go right now he wouldn’t fall but instead stay right where he was. Stuck in between the cheeks just like a little grain of shit. Pulling himself up higher and higher took great effort until his arms felt like lead and his nose was actually burning from the pain. He couldn’t even take off his clothes to make the climb any easier since he was squished so tightly against the ungodly mounds of flesh that surrounded him. However, things were only about to get worse.

Micheal was barely able to hear sounds from the outside world anymore as everything was muffled by Miss Mayweather’s flesh. But he was able to hear a terrifying grumble and groan coming from the terrifying heavens above. Something monstrous was stirring deep within the bowels of his teacher and he didn’t want to find out what it was.

Marissa was simply sitting on the table enjoying the tiny, desperate struggles of her student. He only had about ten minutes left but if he hurried she knew he might be able to make it. However, that was before she felt a tight gurgle coming from her lower stomach. A heavy force was moving through her intestines like a train and it was steadily making its way out. She giggled as she thought about what it must be like for the microbe student still trying to survive deep within her bowels but her attention was quickly brought to Micheal, her current victim.

Placing her hand on her gut she gave a decisive push and felt a hot, airy fart burst forth from her sphincter. The gas was so warm and thick meaning it must have been stewing in her colon for some time. Possibly even days. A quick whiff told her everything she needed to know about the flatulence as she recoiled from the stench. And now, at his size, Micheal was completely enveloped by it.

Micheal tried to forget about the sound as he pulled himself through the sludge and grime. He didn’t care that the shit got into his mouth or up his nose. As long as he was able to breath he would push forth. But the sound got louder and louder until suddenly it just stopped. Silence permeated the air for several seconds until the explosion occurred.

Even though he knew it was about to happen there was no way for Micheal to prepare for the horror. If it felt like climbing through hot mud squished in between some mattresses before then this was as if some turned on a jet engine. The tiny boy and the shit-like-sludge were pushed down in an avalanche. Micheal instantly consumed by a tsunami of wet, thick crap.

The heat was unbearable. It was probably only body temperature but at his miniscule size it was the same as a burning wind. The friction alone caused burn marks and scars to slowly appear across Micheal’s naked skin. His face, getting a full blast, was burned the worst with his eyebrows singeing off.

Then there was the smell. Imagine being sprayed with perfume. Your body reacts and you cough and splutter. Imagine being inside a room filled with the perfume mist choking you and preventing you from being able to breathe normally and you claw for clean air. That was what it was like for Micheal, except the mist of perfume was the thick, toxic smell of Miss Mayweather’s colon gas. Concentrated into a biological weapon that assaulted every sense of the teen boy until his entire brain started screaming for mercy.

“Whoops, was that me?” Marissa giggled.

She could feel the heat rise within her crack and quickly squeezed her cheeks closed. Micheal was far up that the cheeks didn’t crush him. Instead, they simply sealed him deep within his prison with the toxic gas. She knew that there was no way he would be able to complete the test while his body was convulsing in pain from her fart.

For Micheal, his brain had gone into a primitive state of survival. Clawing and wriggling, trying to find some safety from the woman’s gas but it was no use. After several minutes, his mind regained its sanity and he realised what he was supposed to be doing and what was at stake. Even though his body was shaking, his brain burning with pain and his body coated in thick, hard shit, he continued on.

The ‘ground’ around him slowly became rigid and hard, almost as if it were made from valleys and hills. It took him several minutes to realize what they were and as his mind clicked the voice of Satan spoke from above. Her booming speech shaking his already weakened form.

“Congratulations” Miss Mayweather said in her usual happy voice “You completed the test and made it all the way to my adorable little bum hole. The hole which you’re currently laying on right now, directly in the centre.”

Micheal froze in fear. His hands felt the hard surface of the skin and knew that she was telling the truth. He was crawling along her browneye. It was so large and must have been at least the size of a house, if not more. How small was he? Had he shrunken further? There was no way he could be this tiny! He was less than the smallest insect at this point. Food for bugs, or worse.

“Isn’t it strange? One twitch from me and you’ll be gobbled right up. Lost to the world forever. But not from me” Her sphincter gave a terrifying twitch as she said this to reinforce the point “But that would be silly. No fun in ending the games just now. After all, you’ve already completed the first task”

Micheal’s heart pounded in happiness. Despite the misery that he was in, he could at least take pride in knowing that he had protected his mother from the hell-

“Unfortunately, you didn’t complete it fast enough. It took you 34 minutes and 27 seconds. Which means that you’ve failed the test”

Micheal screamed, not caring that his voice would never carry to the outside of his flashy prison. He was dropped into an abyss of fear and despair as the reality hit him. Had he truly doomed his mother? Could this be real?

“It’s funny” The goddess continued “If I hadn’t let that little toot out you’d have made it with time to spare. You fought with all of your might and strength to protect your mother but in the end a single fart from me was able to beat you. Who says men and stronger than woman when a single blast from a girl’s behind and defeat the most desperate of man’s attempts. Well, time for me to go through with my end of the bargain”

Marissa’s hands began to glow as she focused her magic.

Fiona, Micheal’s mother, was sitting in her bed. She had been sick for quite a while but the doctors said she was getting better. In a few months she would be able to help and care for her family just as she use to before her illness. She laid in bed resting when she felt the strangest tingle overtake her entire body. In a single flash she was taken to a world of darkness. Groaning and gurgling noises filled her ears to the point of it being painful. The air toxic, burning her lungs and making her vomit her lunch in an instant. Over time her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she found she was trapped within an endless cave system. Was this hell?

Micheal’s minds were filled with the images of his mother walking through the dark abyss. His mind penetrated by these visions as he was forced to watch his mother retch and cry, not knowing what was happening to her or why she was there.

“There we go” Said the terrifying voice of Miss Mayweather “Now there are two people trapped deep within my bowels. Ohh, I love the way they walk. The tiny movements feel so good. Like teeny, tiny massages along the walls of my intestines.”

Micheal’s spirit was crushed. He couldn’t believe that his mother was currently trapped within this woman’s colon. And there was nothing he could do about it. It was because of him that she was doomed to live like this.

“And don’t worry. I decided to cast a little protection spell on her. No matter what happens, she won’t die within my glorious booty. Every gurgle, every fart, every shake of my hips will be felt by her as if they were cosmic events. Until I die, of course. Then I suppose she’ll go to the great beyond. But that won’t be for quite a while.”

Micheal was crying uncontrollably as the realization that he had doomed his mother washed over him. The unbearable despair was simply too much for the young boy to handle. He would rather die than go on. Or, at least he would have, if it weren’t for what Miss Mayweather said.

“Now, time for the second test. Of course, since you’ve lost dear old mommy I guess we’ll need another person to fill in for you. If only you had simply chosen to fight for yourself rather than use your family as a shield like a coward. So, since you were obviously never taught how to be a man how about we put daddy up for bids, hmm? He clearly failed at teaching you so it wouldn’t be so bad if he disappeared.”

Micheal couldn’t believe what he was hearing. First his mother, now his father? Was he going to lose his entire family to this evil bitch?
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think. I'll also be uploading some other stories to my deviantart account later so go check that out when I do if you want more stuff.