- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The chapter does not contain scat. It contains nasal action and very micro shrink.

-------------------------------
Marissa stared down once more at the frightened mass of shaking bodies. Which treat would she take this time? She held a hand over her gut and felt a presence move within it. Not only could she sense Alex running for his life, but she could also feel a more bodily movement making its way through her intestines. Though it will take a little while before it makes its way out. So for now, she should play a game with a different part of her body. And she instantly got the perfect idea when her eyes locked with ..

“Timothy Gleeson … The naughty little boy who was picking his nose in class and wiping it on people. Very disgusting of you, I must admit.”

The tiny boy shook and began hyperventilating, though unlike Chris Chipper or Alex Richardson, he didn’t try and make a run for it. He simply stood scared, looking up at the beautiful face of the goddess above her. Her long red hair contrasting well with her pale complexion.

“I know the perfect little game to … Teach you the errors of your way” She gave a sinister smile “Once you win, I’ll let you go. It’s as easy as that”
It took a while but finally the boy spoke.

“You’re lying! I know you won’t let me go! I know you won’t let any of us go! We’re all dead!” he screamed up at her, tears flowing from his eyes.

Marissa gave a wide smile to the boy. She had dealt with many people like him before. Once they realize they can’t survive, they refuse to play in order to try and spite her. But she’s found they’re more willing to play once something else is on the line.

“Wasn’t your little brother in detention just last week?” She asked, her smile gone as she looked sinisterly down at the boy, realization spreading across his chalk white face “I let him go, of course, but it would be a shame if I didn’t extend that courtesy a second time. I wonder how he would fair in these trials. Hmm?”

He was defeated. Holding his head down in submission to his fate, he stepped forward, away from the crowd and towards the goddess before him.

“Excellent! Now, the game is really quite simple”

Suddenly, the giantesses face came rushing down to the tiny boy causing him to fall on his ass. He was sure that her face was going to crash into him like a meteor. But, she stopped just above him, her giant nostril, now over ten times his body length in diameter, hovering deadly above him.

As if she were taking a line of cocaine, Marissa blocked her spare nostril with her index finger and gave a soft inhalation of air, snorting the shrunken teenager up her nose. Like a dust particle, he instantly disappeared from view, zooming up into the sky and deep into the black void.

He flew up until he collided with a group of fine nose hairs covered in a thin layer of mucus, quickly slowing him down and ensnaring him within their binds. Though he could tell he wasn’t very deep within the nose by the Giantess’s standards, he was still dozens of metres deep within the hole from his perspective. He was immensely happy she didn’t give a deeper snort, otherwise he might have found himself lodged within her lungs, drowning in snort or worse.

“Now” He heard the booming and felt the vibrations all around him from the capture he was now trapped within. “All you need to do is climb up my left nostril and make your way down my right nostril. If you do that within the time limit then you’ll have passed the test. If you fail, or if you don’t give your best, then both you and your little, naughty brother will be receiving a very unpleasant end”

Timothy wasn’t going to let her play her little games and try and intimidate him. Before she could even finish her spiel he was climbing as fast and as hard as he could, determined to pass her little test. If not for him then for his brother. He couldn’t imagine his little brother going through the same horror he has gone through.

The climb was hard an arduous. There was barely any light that filtered upwards from beneath the shrunken teenager. The made grabbing onto fairs and walls incredibly difficult. Not only was it almost impossible to see where you were grabbing, but there was an almost constant flow of air hitting him as the teacher gently breathed in and out. This had the effect of forcing Timothy’s body against the wall repeatedly making him smear himself into the snot and mucus with lined the nostril passage.

The worst danger, however, was the possibility of making Miss Mayweather sneeze. Every hair he touched would cause the muscle surrounded him to twitch slightly. One irritation too many and he would find himself rocketed out of her faster than a bullet. One thing he noticed as he climbed slowly higher and higher was that the hairs seemed to be thicker and longer which was rather strange to him. Form his understanding of biology the hairs were supposed to get smaller and finer. Of course, he might have been mistaken, and he had more pressing matters to think about.

-------------------------------------

Marissa simply sat at her desk doing paper work. She paid no attention to the tiny termites living on her table as she was far too wrapped up enjoying the miniscule struggles of the shrunken boy occupying her nose. The teacher could get up leave this room right now and no one would know that a student was lodged within her nasal cavity. She was excited to see the outcome of this one since it was rather rare that she would use her nose. She finally decided to herself that it was time to make the journey a bit more difficult for the shrinking child.

----------------------------------------

Timothy was almost to the top of her nose when a deep gust of air forced him up. He went right past the bridge that connected the two nostril passages and was sent straight towards the hole of the giant woman’s throat. Tim smacked against the fleshy walls collecting more mucus and saliva on himself until he found himself lodged deeply in a small pocket of snot. He was almost at the tunnel of Miss Mayweather’s throat and would have been completely inhaled if he hadn’t been caught by the woman’s natural bodily defences. Of course, he wondered how the tunnel was so wide this deep in and how he was able to get caught in the mucus so easily. He was only about ź of an inch not …

Then it hit Timothy. The reason the hairs were getting stronger. Why the tunnel was so wide. Why the mucus was able to catch him as if he was nothing but a particle of dust. He was a particle of dust. Or, at least the size of one. The tiny boy started freaking out as he screamed in his fleshy prison. His voice being absorbed by the deep muscle and fat of the nose he was trapped within. He could barely move his body as his arms and legs slowly but surely sank within the gooey mess.

“I’m shrinking … Into her … Snot”

It was like being swallowed by a thick bog. Except the bog was a deep yellow and warm. Soon, the boy’s arms and legs were completely swallowed, with only his head exposed. He was going die inside of a booger. The same death dust, or pollen of dirt faces. He truly was tiny and pathetic.

However, his death didn’t come then as just before his head sunk beneath the surface there was a giant pressure and gust coming from deep within the throat. Both him, his booger enclosure and the surrounding mucus was ripped from their surroundings and sucked down backwards into the throat. Timothy was sure that he was being swallowed. But instead of going towards the stomach the mucus and snot clumped together into a giant gelatine swamp towards the base of the throat. Tim, crushed at the centre, screamed as the liquid, yellow and clear mucus slowly morphed around his head and threatened to swallow him whole. He felt like he was trapped within a giant water balloon filled with phlegm and there was no way to break the plastic skin.

To the bystanders sitting on the table, the event was horrific and surreal. They each knew that their fellow classmate was trapped within this goddess’s nose. They knew that he was climbing in deeper and deeper. And they knew that one small sneeze could end his life. And so it was terrifying to see the evil witch of a woman begin snort and suck the snot towards the back of her throat as if she were preparing to spit a loogie. The surreal aspect to this observation was that they were afraid of a woman doing a normal bodily function like getting rid of phlegm.

Miss Mayweather reached over to her desk and pulled some tissues out of tissue box and brought them up to her mouth. She then spat a giant, dark yellow ball of snot onto the tissues and began examining it, prodding her finger into the yellow bog of her creation.

Finally, after searching for several minutes she came across the tiny, dark speck floating within the sea of yellow. The crumb was definitely smaller than ź of an inch and was more the size of a tiny grain of fine sand if not smaller. It would be completely unnoticeable to anyone unaware of what they were looking for and even those who did would still find the search difficult.

“Well, well, well, my little detention booger. Did you enjoy your time?” She waited for the shrunken teenager to give a response but knew that we wasn’t going to. Currently, he was trying to swim inside of her snot and was having difficulty paying attention. “I’m sorry to say, but you failed the test.”

She watched as the black dot finally crawled onto a dry piece of tissue. Over the past minute, the saliva had slowly been drawn in and absorbed by the tissue. The goo of yellow phlegm became more gelatinous and hard until the shrunken student was able to easily walk across it as if it were hard custard.

Timothy collapsed onto the tissue. He had swallowed several mouthfuls of saliva and phlegm which now sloshed around inside of his stomach. He felt the thick slime stick to his insides gumming up his intestines and gut. No matter how hard he tried, he was unable to throw the foreign material up. It was stuck inside of him.

He looked up into the heavens, the planet of Miss Mayweather looking down at him like some kind of godly celestial being. Even her face was slightly obscured by the dust particles and light between him and her, truly making her look like an orbiting planet. Her deep red lips twisted into a small, her red hair slightly covering her face. Each stand longer than a plant to him.

The ground beneath him was made up of deep tunnels, several kilometres in diameter and infinitely deep which was merely the tiny pours which make up tissues. The snot he just escaped from resembled an ocean with no end or horizon as he continued to shrink further and further. The white surface was made of giant strands of rock, giving his world a completely alien image. Suddenly, the black hole of Miss Mayweather’s mouth opened and sound began echoing all around him, vibrating the land as he beautiful lips moved up and down. He couldn’t even comprehend what she was saying.

“Don’t worry, my little germ child, I shall give you another chance. Another test to see if you have learned your lesson” Timothy had vanished from visible sight a while ago but she could still see him with her special eyesight. “If you don’t pass this test then maybe I should give the same trial to your little brother as promised”

The woman gave a slight giggle, her laugh sending “earth” quakes through the tissue Timothy was on. He simply wanted this to end but knew she was far too cruel to simply let him die peacefully. He dreaded what she was going to do next.

Marissa took the tissue within he hand and slowly began crumbling it up into a ball. She smiled as her snot coalesced into a single mass once more. She watched the havoc it was wreaking upon her prisoner. Finally, the ball was crushed into a small sphere, a living, human student trapped within its folds. She looked over to the bin, considering whether she should simply throw it away until a better idea popped into her mind.

For Timothy, the last ten seconds were mayhem. The ground itself rose high up into the sky, covering the image of his tormentor. Darkness quickly took over and the ocean he had escaped was lifted to the heavens and flipped upside down, now becoming the sky. The tiny boy was thrown and tossed about until he rolled down a deep canyon of a single pore within the tissue, coming to a stop deep within, not knowing where he was or even which way was up. Finally, the movement stopped and everything seemed quite. It was still dark and warm (The snot ocean slowly consuming the tissue was also warming it up) He had no idea where anything was or even if he could escape. However, he was glad to see that he had appeared to stop shrinking. Now, he just had to wait for Miss Mayweather to make her next move.

Marissa looked down at the tissue in her hand and concentrated. Slowly, the tissue itself began to shrink smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller. Soon it was merely the size of a grain of sand, propped on top of her pointer finger. Barely visible to the naked eye and housing a student who was far, far, smaller. Finally, it popped out of sight as it became microscopic.

Once again blocking a single nostril, the giantess brought her finger up to her vacant nostril and gave a deep snort, sending the tissue, and the student, to their doom within with her body. Turning back to the students on her desk, she felt a grumble within her bowels as a smile crept across her face.

“Who’s ready to get a little messy?”
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think. If you also want me commission then simply message me. Though you may have to wait a little while since I have a small queue forming.