[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Chris is an average teenager except for one small detail, he stopped growing at a very young age. Now a 19 year old boy who just graduated high school and only 3 feet 1 inch tall, his life is about to change forever when he gets a babysitter.

Note: No growing or shrinking happens in this story. Things might start relatively G and PG, but might evolve into more R rated situations so I'll put an R rating now just in case.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 26907 Read: 52725
Published: July 25 2017 Updated: January 03 2018
Story Notes:

Here we go! My first story ever here, or anywhere for that matter. So please go easy on me! :) Hope you enjoy.

1. The Decision is Made by welldoop3 [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (717 words)

2. The Arrival by welldoop3 [Reviews - 0] (2723 words)

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to everyone who read the first chatper. Was surprised seeing how it was only posted a few hours ago. I haven't seen many stories written in the style that I want to write this, so I hope it's still enjoyable for you all!

3. The Tickling by welldoop3 [Reviews - 0] (2309 words)

4. The Shopping Day by welldoop3 [Reviews - 2] (8133 words)

A quick warning that this is a large chapter. It is almost double the word count of the first 3 chapters combined. With that being said, I feel it was essential to keep this chapter whole, instead of chopping it into parts. I wont spoil it, but all the events in this chapter flow well together and I'd hate to ruin that by breaking it up.

5. The Bet by welldoop3 [Reviews - 1] (4929 words)

6. The 4th of July by welldoop3 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (8096 words)

Another incredibly long chapter. I reformed this one a few times to get it right, so let me know what you think.