- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was written in Britain and follow's British law of 16 years being the age of consent.

 

I hope people enjoy this strange lighthearted fantasy/sci-fi crossover of A Song of Ice and Fire

The flash of light was all Elia could focus her mind on. One moment the Princess Elia Martell of Dorne was getting ready for her bath and had already taken off her dress and was completely nude as she stared at the alluring bath and now…Gods I have never felt so good. Elia felt magical, Elia looked down at her arms and legs and the colour was as good as she had ever seen it. No pale marks at all, just pure olive skinned Dornish beauty. This is what it must feel like to be normal. Sure the Princess's health has not been that bad lately, but suddenly Elia feels that she could run and jump all day and all night, she felt as energetic as her dear sweet brother Oberyn normally does. Gods just wait until Oberyn sees me like this.

 

Elia blinked happily and she suddenly focused on the strange room she was standing in. It was quite unlike anything Elia had seen in her life. The room was black with a strange dim light all over and Elia saw a massive strange rectangular bed and she felt a strange grey surface on her bare feet. Elia looked down and as she looked down at her bare breasts and her private parts it struck her as peculiar that she did not feel modest or uncomfortable being naked in a strange place she had never been before. In a weird way Elia felt freer than she ever had in her short sixteen years alive.

 

Despite Elia’s euphoria, Elia began to notice her surroundings more. In particular the lights…Where are the lights coming from? That is weird, it is night time and I cannot see any candles. Elia sniggered, thinking that was the least of her worries right now. Elia took a deep breath and tried to assess the situation. Elia tried to think how bright as a button Oberyn would assess the situation. Elia thought of a time when Oberyn breezed through a lesson that Elia was struggling with. Take it one step at a time. That is what Oberyn said to me during the lesson. One step at a time and never overcomplicate it. The first step is where in the Seven Hells am I? Elia immediately rolled her eyes at that thought of hers. Elia could not imagine herself feeling as good as she was right now if she had been sent to any Hell, but this strange dark room was not what anyone imagined any of the Seven Heavens to look like as well. Elia knew Oberyn was sceptical in nature, he always questioned everything, and Elia was feeling some scepticism herself on the religious instruction she had been given all her life. Most likely I am in neither Heaven nor Hell, but where am I then? Elia felt alive, but more alive than she ever felt before. Maybe this is what death actually is, being sent to another place. People don’t just get transported to two different places out of nowhere. Elia began to panic now as she considered the possibility she was no longer alive. Oberyn, Doran, Mother, Father…What if…What if I never see them again?

 

This trail of thought was unnerving Elia and thus she tried to think of anything to change her mind away from it. The thought of being away from her family forever was simply too much for Elia to bear and she banished those thoughts away. Elia focused her mind on the first thing she saw and she saw something on the other side of the room and she squinted and saw in the distance of this vast room a door. Elia smiled as she saw her potential exit and she began walking eagerly towards it. Hopefully this leads me back to Sunspear. The strange surface she was walking on felt so soft on her feet and Elia walked around freely to the door. Elia simply felt no need to cover her breasts with her hands. Oberyn would laugh if he saw me; he’d tell me I am a true Dornish woman. Elia walked faster and faster towards the door, thinking about what she could possibly say if anyone asked her where she had been. What can I say? Beg my pardon I have just been sent to a strange room, what can I actually say that would not make me seem mad? Maybe if… SQUELCH.

 

“What the!!!” Elia screamed as she felt her foot step on something. Elia stopped right in her tracks. The thing on her foot felt like something…living. Elia then felt the thing move on her foot and Elia jumped back. Elia looked down and saw something moving. Elia lowered her head and saw…No. No it cannot be.

 

It was a little man, a very very small little man. Six inches tall at most. Elia squinted and saw that this little man had brown hair, pale skin, sparkling blue eyes, a strange black tight dress that covered his entire body and a dazed confused smile on his face. Elia saw the tiny fella stare up at her and he coughed and Elia knew right away the little man was going to be okay. Thank the Seven.

 

“Oh my goodness I am so sorry I hurt you little…eh…person.” Elia said greatly confused as she picked up the incredibly tiny guy. Elia did not know how to address this person or even if this little person could understand her. So many thoughts went through her head but the main one was just how so soft this little man felt as well as how light he was on her hand. Gods this tiny person looks so adorable. It felt great for Elia to be in so much control over someone, anyone and this small person just felt magical on her hand. All Elia could do was smile sweetly at the little guy. It would be nice if this little man can trust that I would never hurt him deliberately.

 

“A…” Elia heard the tiny guy struggling to speak to her.

 

“What was that?” Elia asked softly as she lowered her ear to the little tiny person’s face.

 

“A kiss will make me much better.” Elia moved her face and stared at the tiny person. The tiny fella’s eyes were sparkling and he looked captivated by her. This little man does speak the common tongue. Wow! Poor little man, I must have hurt him so much with my massive feet, well to him my feet are massive anyway, feels strange being so big to someone. The tiny man was watching with a mixture of intrigue and good natured patience as if all this was normal and she was the one acting strange. Maybe I am strange in his world. But everything here is so much bigger than he is. Maybe we are both strangers here? Elia then focused on the little guy again. It is an intrusive request to be sure, not something to ask of a Princess, but I did hurt him. I should make it up to him and show I am not going to hurt him deliberately.

 

“Okay little man sure.” Elia replied softly and she held the tiny man with her hand, but not too tightly as she did not wish to hurt him further. Elia moved her hand closer to her lips and as she did the little man’s smile was growing much bigger. This man is enjoying this. Oh well, I cannot lie I am enjoying this also. Elia simply could not get over picking up another person like a very tiny doll and it felt great. The tiny man is nothing great to look at, utterly unremarkable if he was my size but he is so cute as this tiny sweet thing. Elia felt desires emerging in her, desires she never knew she had before. Desires to dominate but not to hurt, merely to show she was in charge, but a kind benevolent charge. All Elia knew was that she could not resist. Elia leant in and she moved her lips and puckered them out and she moved the man closer and they shared a kiss. The kiss felt incredible as Elia’s lips utterly dominated the tiny man’s entire body, Elia felt the tiny man squirm but it was a playful squirm and she felt the man’s tiny lips on her own comparatively massive lip. Awww he is kissing me also. Elia never played games with boys, not these sorts of games anyway. Oberyn would smash any boy’s teeth out in if he saw one kiss me. This is my first kiss, I did not expect my first kiss with a man a tenth my size but it feels wonderful. As the kiss ended the man stared dreamily at her and Elia felt her heart beating like a jackhammer. I like this little man.

 

“I am glad you enjoyed that…I know I enjoyed that.” Elia paused and felt herself blushing. The tiny guy was giving off such a goofy smile and Elia knew that her smile was just as goofy. I need to stay focused. Elia took a deep breath and she composed herself. “Okay little man, do you know what is going on?” Elia asked the little man and he had a wry smile on his face. He knows, the little man knows. Elia knew that whatever had happened here, no matter how weird or different it was to her normal life, that she was enjoying it and she did not want it to end soon.