- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Aware, Vore, Pussy, Insertion)

“It’s not incest guys, Max can pleasure me and I’ll pleasure Amy. I don’t even have to go inside. Think about it, you guys wouldn’t even touch each other.” Katie explained.

Amy and I exchanged some glances, both wanting it but not wanting to make the move. After some time I broke the ice.

“I’m okay with it.” I said. 

“Max said he’s cool with it. He defiantly hiding his extreme excitement right now. But one thing never lies.” Katie smiled while staring at my erection. 

Amy had to squint in order to be able to see me perched in between Katie’s boobs. Her beautiful face was the size of an apartment building and even her nostril hole was over ten times my size. Her giantess size slightly scared me, as without Katie, I would surely die. I would either get trapped somewhere on or in her body, or I would get smushed by her powerful size. Exploring Amy was not in my agenda at my current micro-size. Although, the thought of exploring Katie while she explores Amy, now that was really hot.

“Okay. I’m in too. Just don’t lose him because I can barely even see him.” Amy said.

“Don’t worry, I have a special place for this little guy.” Katie said basically dripping in excitement. 

Amy got on her bed and placed us in between her legs. She then laid back and opened her legs. Her lips spread apart before my eyes and it was absolutely breathtaking. She must be very excited for Katie because I could see light shimmering off from her juices. Katie walked over towards her ass cheeks that her showing, and she used them jump up to Amy’s vagina. While climbing the massive wet slit, her boobs pressed into Amy’s lips, drenching me in a super thick slime. Some got into my mouth and it tasted different from the previous times. It actually tasted better being even smaller. 

“You tickle down there.” Amy couldn’t resist giggling. 

“Just gotta climb your massive vage, before I can get anywhere.” Katie joked. 

“Right, I guess I should have started you from the top. It feels like you’re almost there now tho.” Amy replied. 

Katie then took me out from her boobs and held me in her fist. 

“You are going to make an excellent dildo.” Katie said eyeing me up.

“Well I’m already soaked in lube.” I replied excited to finally see Katie on the inside. 

“That you are.” Katie said licking me up my torso and across my face.

Her tongue wasn’t as big as ones I’ve experienced, but it was still bigger than half my body. She wrapped her bumpy tongue around body and tasted every inch. Shivers spiralled down my spine as it felt amazing. I wanted to release my sweet nectar for her to swallow, but I resisted against the urge to pre-ejaculate. 

“Hmmm I can taste both you and Amy at the same time. There’s just a slight distinction in flavour. I bet you’re dying to get a taste of me. I am dripping awaiting your presence.” Katie purred. 

“I am so horny to taste you.” I managed to get out as Katie slid me down her smooth stomach. 

She bit her lip as my body grazed across her pussy. She then rubbed my naked body back and forth across her lips. Grazing both her holes, I got a face full of her ass and vagina. It felt amazing for both of us. Katie moaned and I grew harder. Now, all I wanted more than anything in the entire world, was to go inside her. My hormones were exploding and they craved more. Every time I slid across her opening, it opened more, preparing for me to penetrate. Katie bent her fingers and gasped as my upper body slid inside her pussy. I now felt what only my dick has. Her warm internal walls squeezed my sides and her fluids soaked my body. I swallowed some mouthfuls and admired her sweet juices. 

“Oh Max you’re so big, and I can feel you moving inside me.” Katie moaned. 

“Okay okay, the anticipation is killing me. You have to share some of that pleasure.” Amy begged. 

Katie forgot about Amy while in the moment. She squeezed me to hold me inside as she climbed up to Amy’s clit. My legs hung out but I helped hold on with my hands to not fall out. Once Katie made it, Amy’s awaiting clit had swollen in excitement to nearly being the same size as her. She climbed onto it and mounted it cowgirl style. I felt Amy’s clit beneath my feet and it drove me further inside Katie. Both girls moaned in reaction. Katie began riding the clit and the slight humping movements on her sensitive organ drove her crazy. I was enjoying myself as well, the wet squishy flesh caressed my body and felt great. My dick indented her internal folds and brushed up and down with my body. 

“Uhhh this feels so good! Faster.” Amy desired more as she built up to orgasm.

Katie had trouble moving faster and relatively remained the same speed. Amy’s body moved around as she ached for more. Eventually without thinking, she lowered her hand and pressed two fingers against the tiny girl on her clit. Katie’s legs closed as she was squished into the giantess’ flesh. The force drove me deeper and Katie’s lips closed behind my feet. My 6 inch body was now fully submerged inside Katie’s vagina. My girlfriend screamed in orgasm and pleasure as my head pressed against the opening to her womb. However, Amy still wasn’t satisfied with her desires so she slid her fingers down and in. Katie was dragged along and then plummeted deep inside Amy’s pussy. Katie climaxed while her tiny body was met with Amy’s insides. As she twitched in pleasure, the movements drove Amy into orgasm and soon cum filled her chasm. The pressure around me vibrated and hearing both girls moan in pure ecstasy, I couldn’t resist but release my seed. I jolted my body as I spray painted myself all over her walls. It was a triple orgasm with a tiny-ception insertion. I twitched as the feeling lingered, and that made Katie twitch in reaction. The movements then caused Amy to twitch in conjunction and this repeated in what seemed like a never ending cycle of pleasure. Our bodies felt numb and our brains were bombarded with endorphins. It was a true orgy. Eventually, Amy squeezed Katie out and placed the tiny on her belly. 

“That was amazing! Sorry about inserting you… I couldn’t resist the urge.” Amy gave an empty apology because she would do it again if given the chance.

“That’s alright. It was the greatest orgasm I’ve even had. Who knew Max could create so more pleasure at such a small size.” Katie said out of breath. 

“Where is he now?” Amy asked concerned. 

Katie held me inside her vagina, refusing to let me escape. She held her hole tightly closed so I just chilled inside waiting for my giantess to allow my release. There was something tranquil and peaceful about laying inside Katie.

“I have him. Just lingering him inside me a little longer.” Katie said finally spreading her legs.

I slid out of her lips like she had just given birth to me. I was naked and drenched just like a newborn baby. 

“Wow, that was awesome.” Were my first words spoken.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - Suck to Get Unstuck (Aware, Incest, Nipple, Trapped) - already released in the link below 

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

New Updates on my Patreon

Polls - There are many new polls opne now and more still coming. They will dictact what size Max and Katie will be, and the next giantess and tiny for my side chapters.

New Giantess Chapter - Totally Spies - There is a new side chapter based on the tv series. Sam gets inserted up Clovers ass while on a mission and then does a reverse sweep through her digestive track. 

Next Giantess Chapter - So far it is looking like it will be Black widow for this month.

 

Previous Updates

Old Giantess Chapter - Raven from Teen Titans -  Beast Boy walks in on Raven pleasuring herself and this causes Raven to grow into a 70 foot giantess. Her clothes are ripped off and while in a meditative trance, she mistakes him to be a 6 inch dildo. Find out what happens next and read this exclusive chapter only available on my Patreon. Also check out the picture representing the chapter!

Monthly Video Postings to Pornhub - Starting with the first video that I created, I will be posting each video that I make to that platform. They will be a month late so for instant access, please visit my patreon. 

https://www.pornhub.com/users/tinyexperience

 

 

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsors -  Dan Baker, John Snow, StrongShadow2018, Tannerlin47, Glitch, Grant Murphy, SmotherSlave, Katarsis, AB23, Cosmic Cooking, Stargate1990, Alexis Spillane, and Daniel Bass