- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Anal, Giant, Odor)

 

My girlfriend walked up to me from Dianne’s bowels’ depths and looked relatively healthy from my upside-down view. She was a lot smaller now, just slightly bigger than a Barbie-doll, and also covered in a pungent mucus. I was very relieved to see that she wasn’t digested. 

“Katie! I am so glaaa- ad, to seeee, you.” I stuttered. 

“What’s happening out there?” My girlfriend asked. “Is Dianne pleasuring herself with the part of you that is sticking out of her ass?” 

“Mmhmph,” I replied, trying not to pre-cum.

We could both feel the giantess’ bowels rumble in her masturbation. The woman had picked up speed, pressing my dick against her clit, and moaning in deep pleasure. Katie smirked and walked up next to my ear.

“It’s okay, baby, cum. Flex that amazing dick of yours and spray your load all over Dianne’s over-sized pussy. Feel her warmth, but listen to my voice. You’re gonna cum for me.” 

Her deep seductive voice vibrated through my eardrum and spiraled chills down my spine. It was incredibly hot to hear her little voice talk dirty to me. Especially since it was directly into my ear. 

“Mmhmm, uh Max, what I would give to suck all that cum right out from your juicy cock. I can almost taste your load dripping from my tongue.” 

Katie then began moaning and licking her lips. I couldn’t hold out any longer, my body tensed up as I felt the warm fluid travel up my shaft and erupting out the end. Dianne noticed me finishing before her, so she picked up speed to climax earlier. The woman pressed my body against her semen-soaked lips, but she desired even more pleasure. Her finger slid along my back and then forcefully rammed my entire body through her anus. Dianne gasped while I entered her rectum, the sudden penetration hit her sweet spot as she began spasming in orgasm. Her body convulsed in the bathtub until eventually reaching a blissful relaxation. 

I briefly looked around but didn’t see my girlfriend anywhere, “Katie?” I called out.

Something was squirming between my thighs, so I spread my legs, and there she was. The tiny girl had instantly traveled to dick and was grasping it with both arms. Her body latched onto it like a condom, and her small mouth sucked at the tip of my dick. I grunted at the unexpected pleasure that she had created. 

“Mhmm, there’s that cum that I love so much,” Katie moaned, swallowing gulp after gulp of the thick substance. 

My dick twitched and throbbed from the feeling of her sucking more cum straight out from the source. Her desire to please me made me that much more in love with her. 

“One of these days, I may just travel down your shaft to swim in an unlimited supply of cum,” she stated, licking her lips. 

“Hmm, I never thought of that before. I’m not sure what that would even feel like. I’ve always been the one to explore inside of you.” 

“Well, I love your body just as much as you love mine. One day I think I’ll try it. Especially now that I think I know how to control my watch better.” 

“Wait,” I said, intrigued. “How were you able to control it?” 

“I think it has something to do with how badly you want to change size. I just focused really hard on shrinking and then tapped my watch, and boom, I shrunk to this height.”

“Oh I see, that’s how you survived her stomach acid.”

“Yeah, the gel defiantly helped, but there’s no way I could have lasted in there. I could feel her body trying to digest me, the hot acid breaking down the gel, and tingling my skin. I defiantly don’t want to be swallowed again, I hate cannibalism.” 

“Makes sense, I’m glad you’re okay though.”

“Thanks babe,” Katie smiled. “Her intestines weren’t bad though, you may actually like it. You would have to make it past the stomach, but once you do, it’s a smooth, relaxing ride through her gut to her ass.” 

“Hmm,” I replied, thinking about it and laughing. “Maybe you’ll have to swallow me sometime when you’re big again.”

“I knew you would be up to the idea, you cute pervert,” she giggled in return. 

I then picked her up off my dick and held her against my chest. We hugged for a little longer than I intended, but I needed to keep her close after going through the day, thinking that she could have been dead. 

“Max,” Dianne interrupted our bonding time. “Time to come out and get cleaned up.”

At that moment, I had forgotten I was still inside the giantess’ bowels. The woman had enjoyed her post-orgasm bliss and was ready to move along. Her ass contracted and squeezed around my body, forcing me out from her tight sphincter with a little toot. 

“There we go,” she said, enjoying shitting me out. “Oh, and who do we have here? It’s lovely to see you again, Katie, I am glad you have made it through my digestive track as planned.” 

“You need to eat more fruit, your bowels are pretty slow-moving,” Katie added. 

“I’ll keep that in mind for next time. For now, you both smell like ass, so let’s get you washed up again.” Dianne replied. 

The woman then proceeded to dunk me into the bathwater and rub her finger against my body. I held on to Katie as not to lose her. After a few minutes, we were relatively clean, but Dianne wasn’t. 

“Now it’s my turn.” the giantess smiled. 

The next five minutes consisted of getting smothered into Dianne’s pits, ass, and basically everywhere else. She had a reasonably similar body to Katie’s mom, except this woman was a lot rougher with us as she washed her body. Katie and I got shoved into every crevice on this woman’s body, luckily she didn’t use soap. Once Dianne finished her bath, she took us to her room and set us down on her dresser. There we patiently waited for what she planned next. 


Chapter End Notes:

Next chapters - 100 and 101 (Dianne's Toys Part 1 and 2) - already released in the link below. I'll be catching up on my free posts by posting 2 a week until I've fully caught back up with one chapter per week. In the mean time, for a dollar you get to catch up on what's happened to Max and his girlfriend.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40471270

 

Plus check out all the extras below!

 

Side Chapter: Laura and Zoey Play a Game (Unwilling Insertions) - https://www.patreon.com/posts/40706243


A College Girl With a Lucid Gift -  There are now 4 chapters released for this story and I can promise you that they are good. Thea has some fun exploring her unaware college professor's panties. 1 and 2 are linked below for a special cheaper price. Check out the free chapter on my profile!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40127325


New Giantess Audio Content: Still pending until I have time to update.

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

August is continuing Max and Loserfruit

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/40209090

Bonus Story Part 2: Tomorrow

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

A bonus thank you to the names listed below.

Jeremy Mueller, Ben Davis, Brandon Beedle, Connor kent, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Daniel Bass, DigiDemonLord, Gatekeeper, Hayden, Jacob Tanaka, John Giss, Luke Brockwell, Netherhunter75, Roy Grudge, S4ge, Tom Aussurin, brandon, brandon fahnestock, Andrew, Benjidahl, JPMK! {verb}, Jek, Leovanroy, Marcus Gonzales, Yeet Yeet