- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Pussy, Ass, Odor)

Dianne stood up tall and patted her bare belly, just below her hanging breasts. The woman looked satisfied like she had just eaten a full meal. 

“I can feel Katie squirming around in there, it’s quite a stimulating sensation.” She added. 

I didn’t know what to say back, so I just stood there looking up at her enormous size. I really hoped that Dianne knew what she was doing, because if she killed my girlfriend, then I was going to do something bad in return. I wasn’t quite sure what… Maybe use my watch to expand and rip her tight asshole, so that she could never sit right again in her life. 

“Katie,” Dianne said softly. “Use that watch of yours.” 

After hearing the woman speak, I lifted my own watch to inspect it. There wasn’t really anything special about it, just a clunky square that did nothing as I tapped on it. The device seemed to only work at random. 

“Let’s give her some time, she’ll get it. How about we get an early sleep so that we’re well-rested for tomorrow. I have a bid day planned.” Dianne smiled. 

She then got into her sleeping attire and placed me in her undies. The woman continued her nightly routine as I remained pressed up against her crotch. I remembered being only half an inch tall when I was last with Dianne. Now, I was about four inches, and the space was defiantly a lot smaller. The tight fabric behind my back forced the front of my body to be smushed into her womanhood. Although her soft lips absorbed most of the pressure, which made the location reasonably comfortable. 

By the time Dianne got into bed, her familiar odor had crept into my brain, recalling all the times I had brought the milf into a massive orgasm. I had a feeling that there were still many more memories yet to be made. 

“Mhm,” the giantess hummed. “There she goes, I just felt her squeeze through into my small intestine. Good for her, she figured it out. She’ll be able to sleep now and make her way through my gut at the same time.” 

I could hear Dianne’s stomach growl as the woman adjusted herself into a comfy spot in bed. She slept on her side, locking me between her thick muscular legs. 

“Goodnight, Max,” she said.

“Goodnight,” I replied, using her lips like a blanket. 

Morning came quick as Dianne got up and got dressed for her workout. The mom got right into it as she headed out the door for a run. The movement vibrated my surroundings, and her pussy swayed from side to side with each step. Soon, the woman began sweating, and the salty fluid dripped its way down onto me. I was covered and reeked of her stench by the end of her 30-minute run. Dianne didn’t stop there, she then returned home and began doing sit-ups and crunches. My tiny body was forced to endure every moment against her wet vagina. I almost found myself slipping inside her as everything was so slimy. Eventually, the workout came to an end, with Dianne exhausted and breathing heavily. 

“What a wonderful exercise, wouldn’t you agree?” 

“I guess,” I replied, annoyed that I somewhat enjoyed her torture. 

The woman had pried her waistband open to hear me, and my answer wasn’t the response she was looking for. 

“Huh, I thought you would have enjoyed that as much as you did when you were smaller. Well, I guess I will just have to leave you in there all day without showering. Maybe, my little sex toy will enjoy that more.” She said, letting the elastic snap back against her belly. 

Dianne left me all day, pressed up against her sweaty pussy. The wetness turned into a stickiness that gripped me like tape. And the smell only grew worse the longer I was forced to withstand it. By the end of the day, she finally decided to wash off. Her underwear stripped down while I stayed stuck to her skin. The woman sat down in the tub and spread her legs, finally giving me some fresh air. 

“Oh dear,” she said concerned. “I see that you’re stuck down there… Water is coming, so let me give you a hand.” 

Instead of helping me, Dianne turned me around and positioned my face right next to her asshole. She laid back, lifting me further away from the rising water, but still making it inevitable that I drown.

“What are you doing? I can’t breathe underwater!” I yelled. 

“Of course you can’t, silly. You better work your way into my ass before the water reaches you then.” 

“What?” 

“You’re wasting time, honey. You went the whole day without licking my pussy, so now I am giving you the other end. And if I were you, I’d start licking soon.” The giantess smiled while leaning back to relax. 

The water was rising pretty quick, so I really didn’t have much choice. I stuck my tongue out and grazed up and down Dianne’s tight anal ring. She moaned and flexed her sphincter as if to kiss me with the slit. The tough surface rolled out and expanded while I maintained cleaning the dried ass sweat with my tongue. Each lick made me squint from its fowl saltiness. 

“Mhmm, good boy,” Dianne purred. “You’ve nearly loosened it up.” 

I kept eating her asshole until the woman arched her back in a pleasure-filled moan. The movement dunked my head underwater, and I had no option but to penetrate into her rectum. I pushed my face hard against the constricted slit and broke through. The ring closed around my neck, acting like a scuba suit’s headgear, allowing me to breathe her internal fart-scented air. Dianne then used my leftover limp body to rub circles on her clit. She was enjoying the entire thing very much. 

“Max?” Katie’s voice echoed through the giantess’ bowels. “I finally made it!”

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapters - 99, 100, and 101 (Anal Vore in the Tub) - already released in the link below. I'll be catching up on my free posts by posting 2 a week until I've fully caught back up with one chapter per week. In the mean time, for a dollar you get to catch up on what's happened to Max and his girlfriend.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40225129

 

Plus check out all the extras below!

 

Side Chapter: Laura and Zoey Play a Game (Unwilling Incertions) - https://www.patreon.com/posts/40706243


A College Girl With a Lucid Gift -  There are now 4 chapters released for this story and I can promise you that they are good. Thea has some fun exploring her unaware college professor's panties. 1 and 2 are linked below for a special cheaper price. Check out the free chapter on my profile!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40127325


New Giantess Audio Content: Still pending until I have time to update.

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

August is continuing Max and Loserfruit

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/40209090

Bonus Story Part 2: Next week

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

A bonus thank you to the names listed below.

Jeremy Mueller, Ben Davis, Brandon Beedle, Connor kent, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Daniel Bass, DigiDemonLord, Gatekeeper, Hayden, Jacob Tanaka, John Giss, Luke Brockwell, Netherhunter75, Roy Grudge, S4ge, Tom Aussurin, brandon, brandon fahnestock, Andrew, Benjidahl, JPMK! {verb}, Jek, Leovanroy, Marcus Gonzales, Yeet Yeet