- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Ass, Pussy, Vore)

As Dianne laughed, I felt her sphincter flex around my neck. The tight crevice gripped me like a glove while her internal warmth wrapped me in a sticky cocoon full of anal slime. 

“Faster Katie!” Instructed Dianne. “My clit craves more to reach orgasm. And if you don’t bring me there quick, my anus might just close up around Max’s little neck. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be the cause of your boyfriend’s suffering, now would you?” 

The giantess then tightened her asshole, which constricted like a snake suffocating its next meal. I could feel my face start to change color as the pressure cut off blood circulation to my brain. Katie peeked over at me with fire in her eyes. However, I knew it was futile to fight against such a powerful woman, so I just looked at her and shook my head no.

“Just do as she says,” I mumbled. 

Her face disappeared again as she went back to work on Dianne. The anus relaxed and pulsated in conjunction with the gasping moans.

“Yesss, mhmmm, that’s a good toy.” Dianne moaned. 

Her pleasure progressed until I eventually felt her internal organs release their grip on me. I managed to squeeze my shoulders out to which I was met with a suction force. The woman ass wasn’t willing to let me escape and had created an internal whirlpool pulling me back. Dianne’s moans grew louder as I struggled to fight the bowel’s inward suction. Just as I was about to pop down into her intestines, I was met by Katie’s hand. She yanked me as hard as she could and flung me from my prison. 

“What are you doing?” I asked. 

“No time, just run!” Katie yelled. 

We tumbled down the giantess’s cheeks and onto the soft bed sheets. Katie dragged me by hand as we ran underneath Dianne’s vibrating thighs. My girlfriend was two inches taller than me, so her long legs made more distance than I could handle; I struggled to keep up. We reached the edge of the bed, where I finally had a second to look back. The massive giantess milf just laid there, quietly laughing to herself as we escaped. 

“You can’t escape me, little ones,” Dianne smiled. 

“Jump Max!” Katie said, pulling me over the edge with her. 

She then dragged me along with her until we both suddenly stopped in our tracks. We were halfway across the floor when a force stopped us from lifting our feet. As hard as we tried, our feet were stuck to the floorboards. 

“What is this?” Katie asked, furious. 

“I placed a sticky glue around my bed in preparation for your escape attempt. I will always be one step ahead of you. There is no leaving.” Dianne answered, getting up from the bed. 

As she picked us up, the sticky substance stretched and then snapped back to the floor. The woman examined us with a very calm and collective meaner. 

“Thank you, Katie, now I can try out my new idea.” 

“What?” I asked hesitantly. “What new idea?”

“Oh, you’ll see,” Dianne replied, placing me down and keeping Katie in her grip. 

The woman pulled out a bottle from her dresser and then lathered my girlfriend in a clear gel. It looked sort of like lube. Once she was covered entirely, Dianne licked her lips with an evil gaze in her eye. 

“What is this? What are you doing?” Katie struggled within the woman’s hand. 

“This lube will protect you.” 

“Um… Protect me from what?” 

“From my stomach acid,” Dianne smiled playfully. “You’ll have 24 hours to use that watch of yours to shrink, or you’ll get digested in my belly.” 

“You’re… kidding…” Katie said, nearly speechless for a few seconds. “Are you insane? I can’t control the watch like that. You’re going to actually eat another human being.” 

“You’ll have time to figure out the watch,” Dianne said calmly. “You’ll shrink and then pass through my system as punishment for disobeying me. Now, please don’t move as you are going to be hard to swallow.”

I was in disbelief as the entire event took place. Dianne tried to shove Katie down her throat, but the girl refused to be eaten. She was a fighter, and Dianne couldn’t get the tiny passed her teeth. 

“Max! Help! I don’t want to be eaten!” Katie screamed. 

“Dianne!” I finally mustered enough balls to speak out. “Please don’t do it! Take me instead!” 

The giantess turned towards me and gave a heartfelt look. Her eyes switched from being a monster to a concerned mother. There was then at least a full minute that went by without anyone making a single noise. The suspension was killing me, was my girlfriend alright, or was she still in danger?

“Don’t worry, Max,” Dianne said with a gentle smile. “And you don’t need to worry either, Katie. I give you both my word, everything will be fine and that you’ll see each other again in roughly 24 hours.” 

Katie’s eyes widened as the milf licked her lips before tilting her head back. While holding the tiny girl’s hands down, Dianne forced Katie into the back of her throat. The girl went headfirst into the long throat and struggled to find anything to grip onto. The massive woman gulped inch by inch, sending the six-inch tiny further down her slimy throat contractions. It looked like a seagull swallowing a live fish. I could see Katie’s resisting limbs bulge out from the massive neck before me. As terrifying as the experience was, I was regrettably turned on by it too. Eventually, my girlfriend’s feet disappeared in a final swallow, which sent the lump sliding down to her belly. 

“Ahh,” Dianne gasped for air. 

“You swallowed her,” I said, dumbfounded. 

“Yes, I did,” she replied. “And when she comes out, she will be an obedient little sex toy.” 

“How can you know?” I asked. 

“Because a mother always knows,” she answered with a smile. “Now, it’s time for your punishment. You are going to be my pad until your girlfriend makes her way out.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapters - 98, 99 and 100 (Full Digestive Tract) - already released in the link below. I'll be catching up on my free posts by posting 2 a week until I've fully caught back up with one chapter per week. In the mean time, for a dollar you get to catch up on what's happened to Max and his girlfriend.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/39680767

 

Plus check out all the extras below!

 

New poll released - Possible Giant Encounters https://www.patreon.com/posts/40474714


A College Girl With a Lucid Gift -  There are now 4 chapters released for this story and I can promise you that they are good. Thea has some fun exploring her unaware college professor's panties. 1 and 2 are linked below for a special cheaper price.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40127325


New Giantess Audio Content: Still pending until I have time to update.

 

Side Chapter: Covid19 Antibody (Unwilling Incest) - https://www.patreon.com/posts/38945241

 

The Next Side Chapter: Will include Laura using Max and Katie against their will to play around with unaware Zoey - https://www.patreon.com/posts/40148673

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

August is continuing Max and Loserfruit

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/40209090

Bonus Story Part 2: Couple weeks

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

A bonus thank you to the names listed below.

Jeremy Mueller, Ben Davis, Brandon Beedle, Connor kent, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Daniel Bass, DigiDemonLord, Gatekeeper, Hayden, Jacob Tanaka, John Giss, Luke Brockwell, Netherhunter75, Roy Grudge, S4ge, Tom Aussurin, brandon, brandon fahnestock, Andrew, Benjidahl, JPMK! {verb}, Jek, Leovanroy, Marcus Gonzales, Yeet Yeet