- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Ass, Pussy, Odor)

Dianne carried her pair of tiny prisoners into the bathroom, fished them out of her cleavage, and placed them in the sink. Before Katie or I could protest, the faucet hissed alive, and a jet of water splashed into the tub between us. Dianne stripped off her top and undid the clasp on her bra, allowing her massive tits to swing free. Considering her age, they hardly sagged at all, full and round they dominated her chest and held aloft thick, pert nipples that traced circles in the air as she stripped out of the rest of her clothing. The water splashing against me from the bottom of the sink became a little warmer but only slightly. 

"Don't just stand there," Dianne's ordered. "Clean yourselves off. Oh, here's some soap." She squirted a thick dollop of soap into the sink at our feet, which the water quickly began to wash away. 

I quickly knelt down and scooped up double handfuls of soap. We did stink pretty bad, and I knew if we didn't clean ourselves, Dianne would do it for us.  

Katie put her hands on her hips, "The water is too cold!" she shouted up.

Dianne's lips quirked in what might have been a smile as she adjusted the knobs. The water quickly grew warmer, as I scrubbed Dianne's salty sweat off my skin. Katie joined me and we felt Dianne's eyes on us. The enormous woman released a soft moan as she watched us scrub our tiny bodies in her sink. I wasn't sure where to look, my girlfriend's soapy tits, or the enormous pair hanging from the milf above me. My erection was fully formed when Dianne shut the water off. The blonde giantess wasted no time extracting her new toys from the sink and inspecting our nubile, freshly washed bodies. 

"Much better, you're such good little toys," Dianne purred as she carried us back into her bedroom. "Now, I'm going to be nice and give you a choice. You're both going inside of me, but I'll let you pick who goes where."

"Where?" I asked uncertainly.

"My ass or my pussy," Dianne clarified. 

Katie and I exchanged glances. "We were going to spend the day with Selina," Katie said after a long pause.

Dianne scowled. "Well your plans have changed, I'm not letting you go until I'm completely satisfied." The towering giantess absentmindedly cupped one of her huge tits and rolled a dark, rapidly stiffening nipple between her fingers. "Is that understood?"

"Yes," I stammered and gave Katie a little bump with my elbow. "Don't piss her off." I softly pleaded so that Dianne could not hear. 

Katie shot me a frustrated look but said nothing else. I could tell she wanted to fight the giantess. 

"I umm, I'll go in your ass if that's okay?" I said. 

None of this situation was really my fault; yet, I still felt obligated to protect my girlfriend from Dianne's ass. The woman could be downright cruel, and making her upset was something I desperately wanted to avoid.

"Excellent," Dianne replied, taking a seat on the bed. 

She moved Katie down between her legs, only a few inches away from the pouting lips of her hungry pussy. 

"I'm only going to stick you in halfway so that you can lick my clit." 

Katie barely got a chance to get her bearings before Dianne shoved her legs-first into her snatch. The wet folds swallowed her up to her waist, then Dianne released her, forcing Katie to grab fistfuls of the woman's hot flesh or be pulled down into the depths of the giantesses hungry pussy. 

"Now you," Dianne said, turning her attention back to me. "Let's see if I can make you fit... You're a lot bigger now, and I have a tight asshole."

The next thing I knew, I was hurtling towards the crease of Dianne's small anus. My feet bumped against her opening before she got me at the correct angle. A sudden warmth rose up from her depths, not a fart but air trapped in her rectum. The humid odor released from the cracks that I created as I used my feet to pry her asshole open. I looked up and saw Katie's butt hanging every-so-slightly out of Dianne's pussy above me. Far from doing as Dianne had asked, my girlfriend looked to be struggling just to hold on, but I had my own problems. Dianne's stinking hole swallowed my legs up to my knees, then up to my thighs. The ring of muscle that was her sphincter tightened painfully around my hips until it felt like she was squeezing the air from my lungs.

"Nng," Dianne grunted. "You're so big!"

In a slight panic, I slapped at my watch, hoping for something to happen. And then the familiar changes began. I dwindled rapidly, losing an inch per second until Dianne's asshole became like an abyss that I started to fall into. I dropped into the endlessly deep dark canyon of her ass; the air around choked me with its musky scent of shit. It felt like an eternity, I continued my fall until eventually reaching a blob of mucus. I must have been nanoscopic, my size stuck to the liquid droplet, unable to break the surface tension. Out of fear, I rapidly tapped my watch, hoping to grow once again. Luckily, I was rewarded by a surge in growth. The rim of her asshole quickly approached as I stretched out my hand at the last moment and barely managed to grab hold of the creased orifice. 

I pulled myself back up until my shoulders prevented me from pushing out any further. It was hard to know how large I was, maybe three or four inches, enough to make my head and neck the only extremities that could escape the asshole's tight confines. 

"Mmm, that's better," Dianne moaned. 

It wasn't clear if she realized what had happened. Keeping her satisfied was the most important thing. 

"Didn't I tell you to lick my clit little toy?" Dianne's powerful voice rumbled through her body. 

"Oh! That's better. Mmm, don't stop, or I'll make your little Max suffer," Dianne laughed. "I might have to make him suffer a little anyway..."

Next thing I knew, a hot, airy fart slammed my shoulders against Dianne's sphincter, blocking the opening so much that the only air that escaped was whistling around my chest. It was like having a hairdryer blowing hot garbage and rotten eggs directly into my face. The gas went on and on, unable to entirely escape because my body was acting as a buttplug. When it finally ended, I was dizzy from the fumes, and Dianne's body was shaking with laughter. 

"Oops!" she giggled. "Consider that a warning."   

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 97, 98 and 99 (Tough Love to Swallow) - already released in the link below. I'll be catching up on my free posts by posting 2 a week until I've fully caught back up with one chapter per week. In the mean time, for a dollar you get to catch up on what's happened to Max and his girlfriend.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/39649997

 

Plus check out all the extras below!

 

Poll getting released soon - To decided if you guys would like to see Dianne's husband come back into the picture for a night of Giantess/Giant Sex. Plus another if you would like to see Katie explore Max's body.


A College Girl With a Lucid Gift -  There are now 4 chapters released for this story and I can promise you that they are good. Thea has some fun exploring her unaware college professor's panties. 1 and 2 are linked below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40127325


New Giantess Audio Content: Still pending until I have time to update.

 

Side Chapter: Covid19 Antibody (Unwilling Incest) - https://www.patreon.com/posts/38945241

 

The Next Side Chapter: Will include Laura using Max and Katie against their will to play around with unaware Zoey - https://www.patreon.com/posts/40148673

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

July was about Melody (fan created with a picture)

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/39024936

Bonus Story Part 2:https://www.patreon.com/posts/39821248

August is continuing Max and Loserfruit

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/40209090

Bonus Story Part 2: Couple weeks

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

A bonus thank you to the names listed below.

Jeremy Mueller, Ben Davis, Brandon Beedle, Connor kent, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Daniel Bass, DigiDemonLord, Gatekeeper, Hayden, Jacob Tanaka, John Giss, Luke Brockwell, Netherhunter75, Roy Grudge, S4ge, Tom Aussurin, brandon, brandon fahnestock, Andrew, Benjidahl, JPMK! {verb}, Jek, Leovanroy, Marcus Gonzales, Yeet Yeet