- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Boobs)

 

The next day, Selina took Katie and me to Spanish class, claiming that she wanted us for 'something special'. We were tucked away in the milf's purse, unable to see anything other than ceiling tiles sway by overhead. Eventually, our movement came a thump, indicating that we had been put down.

Suddenly, a man's voice called. "Oh, Selina, you're here, thank goodness. I could really use your help."

"My class is starting soon," Selina replied hesitantly.

"This will only take one minute, I promise."

The view inside the purse swung nauseatingly for a moment, and the next thing Katie and I knew, the entire world flipped on its side. We tumbled out onto a desk along with a mascara applicator that was as big as a trash can. 

"Crap," I mumbled and staggered to my feet, off-balance from the dizzying ride. 

Students were walking in the hall just outside the door, and the table we had ended up on was only a couple feet from the door. 

"Come on, we need to hide," Katie hissed from somewhere behind me. 

At that moment, a familiar face stepped in front of the open door. Laura's eyes were fixed straight ahead, and I made a silent prayer that she would not see me. However, the wrong entity must have heard my prayer because Laura's head turned, and her eyes fixated directly onto me. A wide smile creased Laura's face as she turned towards the table. I darted back towards the purse, pulling Katie with me in a dead sprint for cover. The shelter of the bag was only a few feet away when a shadow passed overhead, and I was corralled into Katie by a massive hand. Air whooshed by as we were hauled violently out of the room and into the hall. My face was squished almost painfully against Katie's boobs as the hand tightly gripping us was joined by another overhead, effectively sealing us in a dark cocoon of fingers.

"I hit the jackpot," Laura whispered to herself. 

A short, nauseating trip later, Katie and me were released over the top of an open backpack and plunged into darkness. We landed on something mushy and foul-smelling like food had been left out in the open too long and become a little spoiled. I looked up and saw Laura's darkly grinning face obscuring the light at the backpack's opening. 

"Gotcha," she chirped and zipped the bag shut.

"Well, this isn't great," I spoke my thoughts aloud.

"You think?" Katie replied. The rest of the afternoon was spent being tossed around in the smelly darkness. 

Once more, the backpack unzipped to reveal Laura's smug face, but quickly once confirming we had not escaped, we were zipped back inside. The class bell rang shortly after and was followed by a long and nauseatingly trip. The smell in the backpack only seemed to get worse and worse. Our journey ended with a jarring thump that shoved me into Katie. Quick footsteps pounded away, followed by the sound of running water.

"We need to get out of here," I stated.

"Steph will help us if we can find her," Katie agreed, then a soft squishing sound followed. "Eww, I think I just stepped in a rotten apple."

Suddenly, footsteps boomed closer, had Laura finished already? No, these steps were more substantial and accompanied by the click of heels. 

"Laura, how many times have I told you not to leave your backpack on the table?" 

The backpack was jerked upright, and there was a sudden splat behind me, "oh, yuck!" Katie exclaimed. 

The zipper peeled open, and Dianne's face appeared, framed by blonde curls. She spotted us immediately, and a cruel, twisted smile grew on her lips. It lasted for only for a moment because as her nostrils flared, they caught the scent of whatever was rotting, forcing her to turn away. 

"It must be my birthday, my sex toys have made their way back," Dianne said, reaching into Laura's backpack. 

Her massive hand blotted out the light as her fingers coiled around me like a python. The rush of air tousled my hair as she lifted me into the harsh light of the kitchen. Katie joined me a moment later, clutched in her opposite hand. 

"Mmm, hello again, little gumdrop. Hmm, either my memory is off, or you both have grown…" Dianne murmured. "Anyway, first, I need to get you both cleaned up," she added with an irritable glance at Katie. 

With Katie clutched precariously by a few fingers, Dianne used her thumb and pointer to zip up the backpack, purposefully leaving a small gap. Sneakily making it look like we had escaped. 

"Laura!" Dianne's voice thundered in a shout. "I can smell yesterday's lunch rotting in your bag, I'm not cleaning it for you!"

"Did you go through my bag?" Laura called back, a thread of nervousness in her voice. 

Dianne looked down at the six-inch prisoners clutched in her hands, and her sinister smile returned. "No, why? Are you hiding something?"

"No!" Laura answered, far too quickly. "I just don't like you going through my stuff!" 

Her comparatively, dainty footsteps began to return. Dianne looked around the kitchen with a pensive expression for a moment before looking down at her blouse. Without a word, she thumbed open the top button and plunged first Katie, then myself into her DD cleavage. Her hot, sweaty flesh lathered me uncomfortably against Katie, whose own breasts were mushed against my chest. 

Laura entered the kitchen a moment later. "Jeez Mom I just had to use the bathroom, could you leave my stuff alone for one minute?" Her footsteps stalked past Dianne, and the sound of vinyl scraping indicated she had retrieved her backpack. 

"Take that to the laundry room young lady, it needs to be cleaned," Dianne instructed.

"I know!" Laura replied brattily.

When she was gone, Dianne once more peeled back her top to inspect the prisoners trapped in her cleavage. "It's so hot today. I hope you don't mind, I'm so sweaty!" she laughed callously, making it obvious she didn't care if they minded. 

I could barely breathe, I was crushed so tightly by her sweaty tit flesh, and Katie was not doing any better, her face had started turning red. Dianne began to walk, and her big bust bounced and jiggled like a pair of very hot and very sweaty waterbeds. The space between her breasts reeked of her musky sweat. Despite my discomfort, I couldn't help but be turned on at the sheer size and shapeliness of Dianne's bust. The rest of her body was so firm and taut that it made her big boobs seem more prominent by comparison, and the way they jiggled was in such contrast to the firmness of the rest of her body. She was one hell of a milf.

The door to the bedroom clicked shut behind us, and Dianne said cheerily, "I think I know just how I'm going to use the two of you."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 96, 97 and 98 (someone gets swallowed) - already released in the link below. I'll be catching up on my free posts here in the next week or so. In the mean time, for a dollar you get to catch up on what's happened to Max.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/39335849

 

Plus check out all the extras below!


A College Girl With a Lucid Gift -  There are now 4 chapters released for this story and I can promise you that they are good. Thea has some fun exploring her unaware college professor's panties. 1 and 2 are linked below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/40127325


New Giantess Audio Content: Still pending until I have time to update.

 

Newest Side Chapter: Covid19 Antibody (Unwilling Incest) - https://www.patreon.com/posts/38945241

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

July was about Melody (fan created with a picture)

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/39024936

Bonus Story Part 2:https://www.patreon.com/posts/39821248

August is continuing Max and Loserfruit

Bonus Story Part 1: Tomorrow

Bonus Story Part 2: Couple weeks

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

As always, a bonus thank you to the names listed below.

Featured Supporters -  Jeremy Mueller, Glitch, Bane,  Okker, Roy Grudge, nicholas mitchell, DigiDemonLord, Jacob Tanaka, Ben Davis, Connor kent, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Daniel Mayer, Gatekeeper, Ricbubbles, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Luke Brockwell