- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Vore, Pussy, Anal, Odor, Incest)

Selina slid my body down her wet curvy body until I reached her lips. Her fingers pressed against my back, creating friction between us. My head parted her soft skin and was immediately met with her bulging clit. I didn't waste any time before diving my face into the lump and licking its slick exterior. 

"Uhh," she released a sudden moan. "You seem to always know, mhmm, my sweet spot." 

Hot air escaped the woman's throat and brushed past Katie, who was laying front down on her mom's tongue. The tiny girl loved oral, especially from someone so skilled at it. She gripped onto some molars as Selina licked up and down her tits and groin. The Barbie sized girl was halfway down the long throat, feeling every slippery throat contractions around her feet and legs while her mom moaned. 

"A little harder, yeah, like that." The woman exhaled deeply, applying more pressure against my head. 

I happily squirmed my body against her lips, trying to cause as much pleasure as I could. Selina squatted down as her legs began to tremble. She loved it; although, she craved more. The giantess reached around and grabbed my hands from in between her legs. Her other hand held onto my feet, stretching me out between her fingers like floss. I was then pulled in between her ass cheeks and across her anus. My tiny body slid back and forth like a tug of war, getting a full facial from her ass and pussy. I made sure to stick out my tongue and clean every little crevice. I plunged my face into each fold of and basked in the wet flesh.

"Uhh, yeah! Max, that's the spot. Use that tiny mouth of yours." Selina moaned. 

Over time, she began to get harder and faster, and I noticed her holes start to enlarge. Her anus protruded out each time I went by, and its sticky orifice kept trying to grab me and pull me inside. I noticed that the woman's pussy also leaked a thick fluid that covered my body as I grazed by. Her mature woman-hood odor encapsulated my body with a warm coating of its extract. I was so close to busting a nut along her skin as Selina peaked in her moans. However, right before climax, she pulled me away and lifted me up to her mouth.  

"Now that I've gotten you both ready to climax, I'll leave you love birds to finish each other off." The giant mother hummed.

She opened her lips full and revealed Katie hiding inside her large mouth, panting and soaked of saliva. My girlfriend's face looked exhausted, and her eyes spoke a desperation for a void needing to be filled. I loved her seeing her like this, such a pure desire for release that she would do anything to get, it was a massive turn on. Selina positioned my feet first and slid me down on top of her daughter. Our bodies stuck together in all the gooey fluids as I laid on her back. 

"Mhmm," the giantess hummed, vibrating our surroundings. "I can really taste myself on both of you now. I think it's time you guys make a new flavor for me to swallow."

Katie was already on it. She felt my pulsating dick on her ass, so she reached around and guided it into her. I didn't know which hole I had just penetrated, all I knew was that it was very tight and warm. 

"Uhh, Max! Fuck, you feel so big right now, mhm, I love it." The girl gasped and moaned from my entrance. 

Selina ended up laying down in the tub as the water washed over her breasts. She stretched her fingers between her lower lips and began rubbing circles along her clit. Katie and I could feel rumbling in her throat from the deep moans. The massive woman's throat would contract around our feet, not leaving us much room to move around. I did my best to maneuver and thrust in the tight space. Having a tongue underneath us was like fucking on a waterbed. 

"I hope you love birds are getting close," Selina purred. "I am building up to a massive orgasm, and I can feel my pussy ready to explode." 

Hearing the giantess moan sent chills down my spine. It must have done the same for Katie because she began thrusting her ass backward into me, diving my dick deeper inside her organs. I gripped her ass cheeks with my fingers as I enjoyed the fantastic sensations. Just then, Selina peaked in her own climax, tilting her head back and squirting in ecstasy. Her muscles contracted, including in her mouth and throat, restricting the space around us. The woman's tongue lifted Katie and pressed my back into her roof canal. The extra push sent me even deeper, which caused Katie to burst out in orgasm. 

"Oh my God, Max, I'm cumming! Ugh, finish inside me, I want to feel your cum explode in me." She begged. 

I did precisely that. My dick erupted in waves of semen that overflowed her internal organs. Katie and I both jolted and vibrated, pumping out the remaining drops of pleasure. As we soaked in the climax, our fluids pooled from her hole and then dripped down the throat that held us. 

"Mhm," Selina hummed. "There's that sweet and salty release I have been craving. You guys taste so good together."

The woman then created a suction in her throat and vacuumed the remaining drops from my dick and Katie's cream pie. She gulped it down with a satisfying purr. Once she was down swallowing, Selina cleaned us with her tongue and pulled us out from her mouth.

"That was a lovely shower three-way, wasn't it? I will be finishing up in here with some soap, so I suggest you two will want to leave. I'll only be a few minutes, and then I'll be clean to continue the day." She said with a smile. 

"Sounds good with us," Katie replied. 

The giantess then set us down on the floor before returning to the shower. She hummed to herself, feeling very satisfied with our group orgy. 

"Well, that was one of the hottest things I have ever done," I said with a big smile. 

"No kidding," Katie added, returning the smile and bumping me on the shoulder. "You got a full mother-daughter experience, a double orgasm. You are one lucky little pervert."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 95, 96 and 97. (old giantess returns) - already released in the link below. I'll be catching up on my free posts here in the next week or so. In the mean time, for a dollar you get to catch up on what's happened to Max.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/39013444

 

Plus check out all the extras below!


New Story: A College Girl With a Lucid Gift - This story is currently 4500 words and it is one of my favorites! I'll be adding a new chapter every month. Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/37643765 


New Giantess Audio Content: Pending until I have time to update.

 

Newest Side Chapter: Covid19 Antibody (Unwilling Incest) - https://www.patreon.com/posts/38945241

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month. Last month was Loserfruit

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/38055927

Bonus Story Part 2: https://www.patreon.com/posts/38728631

July is about Melody (fan created with a picture)

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/39024936

Bonus Story Part 2: Next week

 

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, I am working away to post more content soon. Thanks for reading! 

 

As always, a bonus thank you to the names listed below.

Featured Supporters -  Jeremy Mueller, Glitch, Bane,  Okker, Roy Grudge, nicholas mitchell, DigiDemonLord, Jacob Tanaka, Ben Davis, Connor kent, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Daniel Mayer, Gatekeeper, Ricbubbles, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Luke Brockwell