- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(incest, vore, boobs, odor)

Selina placed Katie and me on the counter as she undressed. Her mature body never ceased to amaze me. The giantess mother stood tall like a beautiful skyscraper, her skin soared way above my head, leading to her massive breasts that hung and jiggled freely. 

"Let's go, little ones," she smiled, bringing us into the shower with her. 

The woman placed Katie off to the side and then turned her full attention onto me. Her big eyes examined my six-inch body, eyeing me up like I was her little toy. 

"Mhm," Selina hummed. "I think your dildo body will be perfect for cleaning all my dirty crevices. You'll be able to squeeze in all my tight and hard to reach spaces. Doesn't that sound lovely?"

"It sounds amazing!" I replied with just a hint of hesitation. 

The thought actually brought back some past memories when I held captive with Dianne. That woman was an absolute Goddess; however, she was a little too rough for my liking. She would occasionally torture me, like the time she used soap to wash me and purposely suffocated me to the point of throwing up soap bubbles. I feared that a similar thing could happen again.

"I think we'll begin with my pits," Selina stated. 

Her fingers wrapped around my lower body while she held me under the hot water. Once my body was wet enough, she pressed me into her armpit. The woman's skin was very soft against mine, and it was not nearly as bad as I thought. Her underarm was also reasonably clean, so there was only the slightest taste of sweat and salty sourness. I didn't mind it, and even though she was rubbing my face into her hot flesh, I could still easily breathe. By the time she moved onto her other armpit, I had started to use my mouth. 

"Oh, Max! I can feel your itty bitty tongue cleaning my skin. It's actually quite seductive… And kind of ticklish." The woman giggled. 

She ended up lowering her arm and pinning me into her crevice. My tongue was causing her too much laughter that she couldn't keep going. Selina eventually removed me from her pit and held in front of her face. 

"I think it's time we clean the next spot, and I think you'll find my tits more enjoyable." She said, smiling. 

"Oh, he'll love that for sure," Katie added, slightly jealous.

Selina hummed while she pressed my face into the side of her left boob. The squishy flesh indented from my presence and felt fantastic against my body. I embraced the fatty tissue as she stuffed me underneath her mature melons. Water dripped down her curvy figure and provided me more flavor to lick up. Katie's mom had a sweet odor that I admired while cleaning her skin.

"Mhmm," the woman purred, sliding me up to her nipple. "Look how hard you have made my nipple. All the tiny sensations are turning me on." 

I then reached out my hands and massaged the woman's sensitive skin. My fingers grazed across her red areola, which was quite soft and bumpy. Then, I worked my way up and caressed her tight and hardened nipple. Selina moaned and pressed my face into her flesh, inverting her tit and squishing me into her boob. 

"Uhh, you are such a naughty little boy! You feel so good against my tender flesh. My groin is tingling in temptation, begging me to feed you to my pussy." She said, biting her bottom lip. 

"Watching you both is turning me on, too," Katie added. 

"Hmm," Selina thought for a second. "I can help with that. Here, I'll give you a little tongue twister that should do the trick."

"Sure… But you have to keep my head away from your throat, I don't like the thought of being swallowed alive." 

"Of course, sweetie. And you already know I don't have a gag reflex."

"Yup and Max quickly learned that neither do I."

"I am not surprised," Selina laughed. "He is going to thoroughly enjoy where I put him next."

"Oh, one hundred percent he will," Katie added, laughing with her mom. 

The giantess then picked up her daughter and slid the girl feet first along her tongue. Katie was on her belly and felt the bumpy red monster graze up her body and chest. Selina pried the tiny girl's legs open with her tongue and then began working her magic. My face was still wedged into the woman's breast, but I could hear the faint gasp and moan echoing from her humid mouth. 

"Mhm," Selina purred. "You taste the same as I do. Sweet and full of flavor. I think I am a little muskier, though. Well, Max is about to find out, he can be the taste tester. Time to go down my tiny helper." 

I was so turned on, my erection dented the woman's tits as she prepared one last thing. She pressed her cleavage together and then forced me head-first through her squishy mounds. It was quite exhilarating, seeing her flesh spread and make way for my presence. The entire thing felt unbelievably arousing. I eventually popped through the bottom and continued my descent along her belly. 

"I love feeling your erection graze across my bare skin. It's made me quite dirty down below, so I expect you to use a lot of tongue." Selina said, mouth full of Katie. 



Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 94. Tasty Triple Orgasm (Incest, Vore, Pussy, Anal, Odor) - already released in the link below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/38649049

 

Plus check out all the extras below!


New Story: A College Girl With a Lucid Gift - This story is currently 4500 words and it is one of my favorites! I'll be adding a new chapter every month. Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/37643765 


New Giantess Audio Content: Please check out my new Patreon page where I will be working with Giantess voice actors to read a scripted sexual scene. I will then be editing the audio and providing the recordings to anyone who has pledged. You don't pay until the goal is reached, and you can have your own recording for $3. The first audio clip will be Selina using Max and Katie to get herself off. Parts of this is original from this chapter and the next one. Check it out :) https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperienceAudio 

 

Newest Side Chapter: Sword Art Online - Anal Vore with Sinon and Kirito - https://www.patreon.com/posts/38352631

 

Previous Side Chapter: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids - https://www.patreon.com/posts/37868565

 

Full Seven Deadly Sins Story 4400 words - https://www.patreon.com/posts/37290585

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month. This month is Loserfruit

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/38055927

Bonus Story Part 2: Tomorrow

 

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

 

Featured Supporters -  Jeremy Mueller, Glitch, Bane,  Okker, Roy Grudge, nicholas mitchell, DigiDemonLord, Jacob Tanaka, Ben  Davis, Connor kent, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Daniel Mayer, Gatekeeper,  Ricbubbles, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Luke Brockwell