- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Incest, Ass, Anus)

"Good morning," Selina said, stretching.

"Morning, mom." "Morning sis," the two girls replied. 

"What did I miss during my nap?" 

"Uh," Katie paused to look at her apologetic aunt. "Nothing really. We have just been hanging around. You know, talking about ass play, dildos, and such." 

I saw the relief that swept over Ve's face. I didn't think Selina would be mad over her sister having some fun with us, but maybe there's more to the woman than I thought. Or she was just embarrassed.

"I'm glad you had some bonding time," Katie's mom said, smiling and then turning her attention to me. "And how's my little man? Or should I say, big man? You've grown. That's splendid, you're back to a perfect six-inch dildo height." 

"Oh, yeah, I guess I am," I replied, examining myself. 

Suddenly, we all turned our heads as the spare bedroom door opened. Sofia walked out with a very annoyed face. Ve quickly grabbed Katie and me, shoving us into the slit of the cushion next to her sister. She didn't want her daughter to know about us.

"Mom, please put on some clothes! God, it's bad enough that I have to drown out all your moaning. I think you owe me a noise cancelation headset for my birthday." The girl said, grabbing a snack from the fridge. 

Katie was tucked underneath me, but I wasn't completely submerged. My head was still partially sticking up from the slit. Selina and I returned a humorous look to each other as I probably looked quite funny. 

"Sophia," the woman said, winking at me and then looking over to her niece. "Come over here for a sec." 

The girl brought her snack and followed her aunt's orders. She didn't seem to show any signs of anger anymore. 

"Yes, aunt Selina?"

"Here, sit down," she said, directing her body to sit directly on the crack. 

Sophia obeyed and ended up sitting directly on my face. Her skirt lifted to reveal her tight white cheeks descending onto the cushion. As her small ass parted, I was met with a glorious view of her familiar anal plug. The girl planted herself down and flexed her anus before my eyes as if teasing me.

"Having an orgasm," Selina paused, building up to a long speech. "It can be the greatest feeling in the entire world, and I'm sure you've experienced it, partially at least. A climax can get one hundred times better, which is all the more reason to share it with the ones you love. Trust me, it'll change the way you live life, plus, you'll appreciate your mom a million times more. Besides, we both already know about your anal plugs, and I think it's a wonderful start that'll spark your sex life in no time." 

During the speech, I couldn't resist touching the sparkling plug; it was just so beautifully inserted into Sophia's butt hole. I had my hands wrapped around it when Selina mentioned that she knew about the sex toy. The girl's insides contracted as a response to her nerves, her anus flexed and grabbed my hands, pulling them inside. She nearly sucked the entire plug and my arms into her bowels before relaxing again. 

"Your auntie is right," Ve added, reassuring her daughter. "Sharing can lead you down an ecstasy filled life. Don't feel bad about the plugs, I have many more that I can give you if you'd like."

"Mmm, okay. I guess I see your point." Sophia replied.

"And I'll make sure your mom gets you those headphones too," Selina said, nudging her arm with a smile. 

"Dope, thanks, Selina!" She replied, feeling more at ease.

"Anything for my sweetheart." 

"Thanks, sis," Ve added with a slightly sarcastic tone. 

She and Selina exchanged a smirk before the older sibling added, "well, I'm going to hop in the shower, anyone care to join?" 

"Actually, Sophia and I should be heading out now. The hubby has sobered up and is worried about where we are." Ve said, standing up. 

Sophia stood up not long after, and my hands were still stuck inside her anus, so I got lifted up too. Katie held onto my feet, which caused us both to be dangling from the girl's rear. 

"By the way, where is Katie? I haven't seen her in a long time." She asked, completely unaware of what was going on.

Selina and Ve exchanged some looks as if they were debating whether to reveal us or not. A couple seconds passed, and I could feel the anal plug sliding out. Sophia's sphincter was forced to constrict the tight skin to not lose its toy. 

"Uhm," Ve said, clearing her throat and looking to Selina for help. "She just busy, you know, hangin with her homies." 

"Mom," the girl replied, sounding embarrassed. "Please stop trying to use slang." 

Selina eventually took the hint and helped Katie and my escape from the girl's booty grip. She hid us behind her back until Ve and Sophia went to the bedroom to pack. Once it was safe, she brought us back out.

"Hmm, I thought she was going to catch you guys for sure when she sat on you. I guess she'll have to meet my tiny human dildos another time." Selina said with a playful laugh. 

"I can't believe she didn't catch Max snooping into her asshole," laughed Katie. 

"Hey! The anal plug was very pretty, so I just wanted to feel it. She's the one who trapped me with it." I added, defending my perverted actions. 

Ve then returned to the living room fully clothed while her daughter finished packing. She said her goodbyes to her sister and us before also thanking us for the wonderful time together. The two giantess sisters then left Katie and me on the couch before walking to the door. Sophia joined in with the goodbyes before finally, the mother and daughter left to go back home.

"Mhm," Selina hummed. "What a great family reunion! It's always wonderful to see Ve and Sophia. But now that it's just us again, who would like to be my sponge for my shower?" 

I was shocked by the sudden question, and I looked to Katie for the correct response. She rolled her eyes with a cute smirk. 

"By all means, go for it. I'll join the shower, but I'd prefer to avoid waterboarding on my mom's nude skin." She said. 

Before I could reply, Selina picked us both up in different hands. She headed to the washroom and then prepared the shower. 

"Great," she exclaimed with excitement. "All my crevices are dirty, so I'm glad you're going to help me, Max!"

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 93. A Shower with Max Scrubbing Power (Incest, Vore, Boobs, Odor) - already released in the link below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/38472545

 

Check out all the extras below!


New Story: A College Girl With a Lucid Gift - This story is currently 4500 words and it is one of my favorites! I'll be adding a new chapter every month. Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/37643765 


New Giantess Audio Content: Please check out my new Patreon page where I will be working with Giantess voice actors to read a scripted sexual scene. I will then be editing the audio and providing the recordings to anyone who has pledged. You don't pay until the goal is reached, and you can have your own recording for $3. The first audio clip will be Selina using Max and Katie to get herself off. Please check it out :) https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperienceAudio 

 

New Side Chapter: Sword Art Online - Anal Vore with Sinon and Kirito - https://www.patreon.com/posts/38352631

 

Previous Side Chapter: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids - https://www.patreon.com/posts/37868565

 

Full Seven Deadly Sins Story 4400 words - https://www.patreon.com/posts/37290585

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month. This month is Loserfruit

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/38055927

Bonus Story Part 2: Next week

 

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

 

Featured Supporters -  Jeremy Mueller, Glitch, Bane,  Okker, Roy Grudge, nicholas mitchell, DigiDemonLord, Jacob Tanaka, Ben  Davis, Connor kent, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Daniel Mayer, Gatekeeper,  Ricbubbles, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Luke Brockwell