- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Incest, Anal, Vore, Farting)

Selina walked into her living room and saw Ve sitting on the couch. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary as she joined her sister. Although, shortly after the mother sat down, Ve began humming from the back of her throat. The rhythmic noise kind of sounded like she was hiding a muffled moan. 

“Are you okay, Ve?” Selina asked, knowing the woman was up to something. 

“Um,” Ve hesitated, clearing her throat. “Yeah, I’m good! Just erm, I have an itch on my butt.” 

“It’s Max and Katie, isn’t it,” the woman smirked. 

“Yes…” 

“Well, I need to punish them. Hand the kids over.” Selina demanded playfully.

Ve reached into her ass for the tiny couple. She didn’t just stop with her hand, she plunged her entire arm up into her bowels. There was a distinct bulge protruding out from the woman’s lower belly as she felt around. Selina wasn’t aware that she was dreaming, so everything seemed perfectly fine to her. 

“Ah, gotcha!” Ve exclaimed. She then retracted her arm and displayed Max and Katie on her palm before Selina’s eyes. 

“Mom? You have an odd look in your eye…” Katie added. 

“Well, well, well,” Selina said with a maniacal smile. You love birds know better than to play inside aunt Ve’s ass. Now you leave me no choice but to punish you both.” 

“Punish?” Max added while gulping. 

Selina grabbed her daughter and Max from Ve and placed them on the couch. She then lowered her pants and squatted her massive ass above them. 

“Your punishment is by farts,” the woman laughed. 

She flexed her abdomen, and her belly began to rumble. Her anus puckered out soon to create a massive storm of gas. Green mist shot out from her sphincter and poured down onto Max and Katie. The smell was so awful and pungent that both the tiny humans tried to run and escape. Selina wasn’t about to let that happen. She slammed her ass down on the cushion, consuming Katie through her anus, and pinning Max against her inner cheek. 

“Mhmm,” the woman hummed, satisfying her dominant fantasy within her dream. “You’re not getting away that easily, you two are mine. Take a big breath and smell your new home.”

Selina then continued her farting. The thick air was a combination of fecal matter and anal mucus. It spiraled around like a tornado, often slapping Max in the face with debris. He was stuck and trapped between her massive cheeks. The tiny man used all his strength to fight against her ass, but her cheeks immensely overpowered him. 

“Sis?” Ve said, speaking up from the side. “What about me? Shouldn’t I get punished too?” 

Selina was taken back at first by her sister’s desire to get punished. After a few seconds, she then came up with a lovely idea to punish all of them together. 

“Of course, you’re right, Ve,” She said with a pleasant smile. “You can get in there too now.” 

Katie’s mom then bent over the couch and spread her cheeks. Ve stared directly at her anus as she shoved her entire face in her sister’s ass — the room filled with moans as Selina gasped in pleasure. Ve kept pushing harder and harder until the tiny hole opened up and swallowed the woman’s entire head. Max got forced inside, where he and Katie both stood before the giantess’s face. After getting a direct taste of the putrid fart smell, Ve tried to back out; however, she was stuck.

“Hah,” Max laughed. “Look who’s helpless now!”

“Aunt Ve has to smell her sister’s farts! Hahaha.” Katie joined in with taunting her. 

Selina enjoyed the power as she felt their movements inside her. The two tinies paraded around the massive head, mocking her for getting trapped. Max ventured off to the woman’s ear, where he gazed inside. 

“I wonder if I can play music on her eardrum,” Max said, crawling inside the narrow tunnels. 

“Max!” Katie said, yanking him back out. “Look at all the yellow wax, you’ll get trapped if you go too deep. That’s just what Ve wants you to do. We have to play it safe.”

“Right.” He replied, following Katie back to the woman’s face. 

“You finally know what it feels like to be trapped, huh aunt Ve. I bet you wish you could smell the fresh air of freedom again.” Katie said, feeling a little too confident. 

Ve smiled before creating a very powerful sniff. The fart-scented atmosphere swept both Max and Katie off their feet as they got snorted into the woman’s nostrils. The air continued funneling them throughout the nasal cavity until they dropped into the back of Ve’s throat. 

“Mhmm,” the giantess hummed. “Down you go.”

With that, she gulped them both down into her stomach. Max and Katie squirmed down her throat, trying to stop their slippery decent, but it was useless. After a few seconds, they plopped into her empty stomach.

“Come on, Max!” Katie yelled. “This is our way out. Let’s do a reverse sweep to escape out my aunt’s ass!” 

“Great idea! I’m with you.” Max replied. 

They quickly found the flap in her stomach and squeezed their way into her small intestine. From there, it was a long journey of twists and turns. They slid on their bellies through the mucus and slime until eventually the reached Ve’s large intestine. They were exhausted and soaked from head to toe. 

“We’re almost out,” Max muttered. 

“Thank God, I can’t wait to take a breath of fresh air!” Katie added.

They scaled over the last few internal mounds and then arrived at the exit. When they squeezed out Ve’s anus, they noticed something odd. They were still inside someone’s bowels. 

“Hehe,” Selina giggled. “You thought you could get out that easy! Well, I sucked the rest of Ve inside me, so now you’re still trapped. And here’s an anal plug for good measure.” 

She then popped a big round plug into her anus, sealing off any hope to escape. The woman smiled and patted her lower belly, feeling satisfied. Her dream was coming to an end as she started recognizing voices from the real world. 

“A dildo lasts longer,” Katie said, then adverting her eyes to look down at Selina.  “Oh my god, how is my mom still asleep?”

“Ass play will do that, apparently,” yawned Ve.  But just then, Selina yawned in tandem and opened her eyes. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 92. Cousin's Anal Plug (Incest, Ass, Anal) - already released in the link below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/38231892

 

Lots of New Content to Check Out Below!


New Story: A College Girl With a Lucid Gift - This story is currently 4500 words and it is one of my favorites! I'll be adding a chapter every month. Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/37643765 


New Audio Page: I am planning to release a second Patreon page where pledges can be combined into a goal. You don't pay until the goal is reached, and everyone that contributed then recieves the Giantess Audio Recording. Stay tuned for when I finish the page.

 

New Side Chapter: Sword Art Online - Anal Vore with Sinon and Kirito - https://www.patreon.com/posts/38352631

 

Previous Side Chapter: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids - https://www.patreon.com/posts/37868565

 

Full Seven Deadly Sins Story 4400 words - https://www.patreon.com/posts/37290585

 

Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month. This month is Loserfruit

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/38055927

Bonus Story Part 2: Next week

 

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

Featured Supporters -  Jeremy Mueller, Glitch, Bane, Okker, Roy Grudge, nicholas mitchell, DigiDemonLord, Jacob Tanaka, Ben Davis, Connor kent, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Daniel Mayer, Gatekeeper, Ricbubbles, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Luke Brockwell