- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Ass, Scat, Incest)

I looked down towards Katie but my eyes weren’t adjusted to the darkness so I could barely see her. It may have also been that I just grew, but the walls of Ve’s ass seemed narrower, closer together, like they hadn’t been quite as stretched out as her sister’s. After a few moments of Katie gurgling on my member, my eyes began to get used to the darkness, and Katie and I were able to see each other again. She was looking up as I was looking down. It was incredibly hot seeing my dick part her soft puckered lips. I could tell that she had a kind of mischievous smirk on her face as if to say, ‘Well, what do I have here?’  I smiled back at her, soaking in the soothing warmth from her damp mouth. I also took comfort in the fact that, although neither of us felt entirely safe, we both still had each other.

Suddenly, our world went all topsy-turvy, and Katie slipped down further. My hard-on slurped out from her mouth as she fell down to my feet. Ve was shaking her ass again, but this time, it was a form of direct and insistent communication.  

“Hey!  Don’t just lay around in there!” we heard her voice rumble.  “Get to work!  Do something!  I wanna actually FEEL you two in there!”

“What does she want us to do, exactly?” I asked Katie, feeling a little desperate.  

“Hell if I know,” she muttered, crawling back up on top of me.  “I guess she just…wants us to move around some.  Or, maybe more specifically, she wants me to because she doesn’t know you’ve grown.”

“Hey!” I exclaimed, trying to lighten the moment with a little feigned offense.  “I’m big now so I should matter too!”

“Not really, not to my aunt you don’t,” said Katie grimly, even though I could tell she had a little smile on her face.  “At least, not that she’s aware of.  I doubt that she could have felt you grow in her bowels. However, we could give her a little something to feel”

Speaking of feeling, we could suddenly feel the walls, floor, and ceiling of Ve’s ass begin to shake and rumble, and accompanying these new vibrations was the loud grumbling hum. I caught onto what was about to happen before Katie did. 

“She’s about to fart!” I yelled. 

A storm made from a misty green stench swirled around us like a hurricane. Bits and pieces of fecal matter flew by our faces as the monster consumed us. 

“Oh dear,” said Ve holding her lower belly. “I really need to fart.” 

She clenched her anus in order to hold the gas inside. She must have been afraid that we would escape, so she kept it inside. The fart reeked of expired eggs that grew stronger the longer she contained it. The mist was actively swirling around us like the wind in a cave tunnel. Particles whipped by our faces, leaving little remnants of shit behind. The grumbling continued to get louder like we were in the middle of a tornado or thunderstorm. The stench was suffocating Katie and me until finally, Ve started releasing the gas from her ass. The air stopped swirling and began funneling out her anus. Ve’s ass clapped and produced a very long tremendous fart. Finally, the storm was over.

“Oh my God,” said Katie breathing heavily and coughing. “That was disgusting.”

“I’ve been in worse… At least it’s over though!” I replied.

The aunt released a massive content sigh. Her belly stopped grumbling now that it was all over. It didn’t take long until we heard something else. It was a rapid swishing sound of something huge and wet.  It sounded at first like a huge persistent motor that was rhythmically gushing some kind of fluid.  I was at a loss to identify it, when Katie suddenly spoke, almost in a hushed voice.  

“She’s masturbating,” she whispered. “Come on, Max, I think we need to move around. Hold on!” 

Katie pushed back at full force, slamming her back into the inner wall of Ve’s ass.  

“Yeah, like that!” Ve called out as the mighty rubbing sound intensified.  

Katie didn’t stop to rest.  She gathered herself and repeated it over again, body-slamming its smooth, moist bulk. I was laying in front of her so her body pressed against mine each time she reset. Between my chest and her naked breasts was a thin film of sticky ass juice that stretched between us. It was very hot.  

“Yes!!!” cried Ve, rubbing herself even faster.  “More!  More!!  More!!!”  

Katie was breathing hard now, slamming both of us into the walls of Ve’s ass. Things were getting heated. My girlfriend locked her lips with mine as we kissed passionately. Even though there was a lot going on, I was thrilled to discover that I could actually taste the difference between Katie’s saliva and Ve’s ass.  Even though I was now covered in fluids and mucus, I could still taste the difference: Katie’s mouth was sweet and only slightly musky, whereas Ve’s ass juices were salty and almost unbearably pungent.  

Soon, we heard Ve utter something like a short series of animalistic grunts.  

“She’s close,” breathed Katie.  “Come on, let’s fuck and get her off at the same time! I really want your dick inside me… Plus my aunt will probably calm down after she cums.”  

I was incredibly turned on, and all I could do was nod. Katie then directed me inside her and leaned back so she pushed against Ve’s walls. I did the same, causing my pulsating dick to ram deep into her pussy.  Mustering up all the strength Katie had, she began to thrust her hips onto me as I reached around and grabbed her ass. My fingers indented her fatty cheeks and I almost forgot just how much I enjoyed squeezing them. 

“Almost there!” Ve cried out.

Katie started turning into a sex animal, violently humping my body and flailing her arms around to stimulate her aunt. The movements were working for both the giantess and myself. I was about to burst a waterfall of baby-making semen into her womb. 

Katie’s actions seemed to push Ve over the edge, and a long, loud moan confirmed that her aunt was cumming.  The walls, floor, and ceiling of her ass suddenly grew rigid, and she came hard, over and over, for about thirty seconds, before she finally went silent.  Her ass relaxed with her, and everything was soft again.  

Katie and I both orgasmed at the same time. I pulled her in close as pumped her full. Her soft yet high-pitched gasp echoed in my ear. She contracted her muscles around me like a python enjoying a meal. Her nails scratched my back leaving lingering battle scars. Afterward, we joined Ve in deep relaxation, laying there, panting.  After another minute or so, the light streamed in again as Ve reached into her ass, prodding around with her fingers for a moment before she located both our slimy bodies. She seemed a little shocked and hesitant before finally fishing us out, and holding us up in front of her sweaty face. She placed us on her palm as she examined us. She looked almost contrite, although she seemed far more satiated than anything else.  

“I, um…thanks,” she said, a little awkwardly.  “Thanks for, uh…helping me there… I see Max has grown too”

“Oh you know, no problem, auntie,” said Katie sarcastically, folding her arms.  It was clear to me, at least, that Katie wasn’t actually all that upset.  But she was keeping up the pretenses, and I played along by staring stonily ahead.  

“I’m…I’m sorry, I kinda forced you both in there,” muttered Ve.  “I was just…so horny.  When I get like that, I sometimes lose control a little.”

“A little?” I asked, but I quickly made a point to smile at her, letting her know that I didn’t really harbor any hard feelings either.  Ve still looked a little embarrassed, so I thought I should say a little something more.  

“Your ass was a little tight, Ve,” I chuckled.  “Maybe you need to get a toy or something.”

I heard Katie giggle a little next to me.  Ve followed with a friendly laugh.

“Well,” she said, “Who needs a toy when I have you two?” 

“A dildo lasts longer,” said Katie, then adverting her eyes to look down at Selina.  “Oh my god, how is my mom still asleep?”

“Ass play will do that, apparently,” yawned Ve.  But just then, Selina yawned in tandem and opened her eyes.  

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter - 91. Selina’s Dream of Anal Vore (Anal, Vore, Farting) - already released in the link below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/37926621

 

It's been a couple weeks since I have posted on here. I have been working on my Patreon along with some other things. And that means there are lots of amazing updates you'll want to hear about!

 

Lots of New Content to Check Out Below!


New Story: A College Girl With a Lucid Gift - This story is currently 4500 words and it is one of my favorites! I'll be adding a chapter every month. Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/37643765 

New Audio: A College Girl With a Lucid Gift - I have a Giantess friend that has sent me a demo of her reading the story. It's free so might as well check it out! https://www.patreon.com/posts/37931290

 

New Side Chapter: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids - https://www.patreon.com/posts/37868565

 

Full Seven Deadly Sins Story 4400 words - https://www.patreon.com/posts/37290585


Board Members Tier - This tier is now the best bang for your buck with a total of 9 chapters released every month.

Bonus Story Part 1: https://www.patreon.com/posts/36852773

Bonus Story Part 2: https://www.patreon.com/posts/37603130

 

Older Side Chapter is Rick and Morty Themed - Morty's Shrunken Adventure (2000 words and is about Morty's unaware sister)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/37106078 

 

With a butt load of new content on my Patreon, there's defiantly something that will interest you.  https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

 

And as always, thanks for reading!

 

Featured Supporters -  Jeremy Mueller, Glitch, Bane, Okker, Roy Grudge, nicholas mitchell, DigiDemonLord, Jacob Tanaka, Ben Davis, Connor kent, Tom Aussurin, S4ge, Daniel Mayer, Gatekeeper, Ricbubbles, Daniel Bass, Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77, Luke Brockwell